08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 110

Flashback – Masha – Louise sleeping, Masha planning

Louise was sleeping soundly, however sleep was not an option for me. Not after discovering Louise’s rape and subsequent pregnancy. I needed to find the долбо еб and terminate his existence. I decided I would ask Louise where she met him because chances were he would still frequent the same locations.

The next morning arrived much too soon because of my lack of sleep but I slipped out of bed, took care of my morning shower duties and headed to the kitchen. I was determined to discover the information on the bastard who raped Louise. He would never bother her or us again.

Louise woke up, stumbled into the kitchen and asked, “Masha, what time is it?”

I replied, “Michael is coming over early so I decided to make breakfast.”

Louise wisely replied, “Masha, that wasn’t a real answer.”

I decided to confess, “Louise, after what you told me last night I couldn’t sleep. All I kept thinking about was how the долбо еб should not get away with raping you.”

I was surprised when Louise agreed, “You’re right Masha, he shouldn’t get away with it and of course there is the continued threat toward me and Linda.”

I decided to ask, “So what would you like done about it?”

I was even more shocked when she said, “Masha he will bother me, no matter where I go, until he dies.”

I confessed, “Louise I feel the same way. However, to take care of this matter will require some information from you.”

Louise looked at me and replied, “Masha, we met at the Dew Drop Inn bar where he still goes to look for – women who he can fuck.”

Louise gave me the address and then cautioned, “Masha, make sure you do not to drink anything you’re served because it will be drugged.”

I ask, “Are you telling me the bartender drugs the drinks?”

Louise replied, “Yes, I think he’s in on it too.”

That determined my course of action - two of them needed to die tonight.

I smiled at Louise and said, “I’m going out tonight, do not wait up for me.”

Louise still cautioned, “Masha be very careful.”

I smiled at her and replied, “Do not worry Louise, I have handled men like him before. He will never know what killed him.”

Louise said, “I only wish I could be there when he dies.”

I replied, “No Louise you don’t. To see someone killed changes you. Do you remember how upset I was about killing the teenager who broke into our house?”

She answered, “Yeah Masha, you are still a little messed up about it.”

I truthfully replied, “That’s right and I might always be. You can’t take the life of a teenager without having some regrets.”

Louise tried to justify my action, “But Masha, she lead a gang that injured many people.”

I simply replied, “And I ended her life before she had a chance to change her behavior. And now I need to get dressed for my date tonight.”

I proceeded to the bedroom and put on the clothes that I knew would provide the appropriate response from Louise’s ex.

Flashback – Ben and Jack – At the hospital

It was annoying as hell what the nurses were doing, especially since I thought I had gotten rid of this problem when I left the base. It took all my control to not get an erection from their attention. I couldn’t believe that Jack talked them into deploying doctors and nurses here. They finally finished with me and the nurse said, “We look forward to seeing you again later.”

I dressed in new BDUs and a tactical vest complete with a set of plates. Jack showed back up and said, “I have your reenlistment papers with me.”

I complained, “I’m not sure I’m ready to sign them yet.”

Jack swore, “Why the fuck not? You’re getting everything you wanted.”

I glared at Jack and laid into him, “Bringing the fucking nurses here is why! They’re as bad as they were at the base.”

Jack said, “Banzai, it’s going to be my ass if you don’t sign them.”

I laughed and said, “And it’s my ass if I do sign them. You want them signed? Then you can figure out a way to keep the nurses from fucking me to death.”

Michael showed up and said, “You guys were lucky the gas was Sarin and not VX. If it had been VX you all would be sick as hell.”

I asked, “How did you know it was Sarin.”

Michael answered, “Because you’re not sick as hell! It was damn unlucky that your shots triggered the explosion.”

I replied, “It was better than them launching that round at the hospital. What do we need to do about the Stryker and the vest you found?”

Michael said, “I will be okay with the vest once I have my EOD equipment back on. The Stryker’s a different story because when they come to haul it away they are going to need MOPP gear.”

I asked, “So the EOD gear wasn’t contaminated?”

Michael replied, “Nope, I made sure to put it in its bag before I left but I will need your MOPP gear to touch the bag.”

I said, “Don’t worry, as far as I’m concerned you earned it.”

The main agent came up and announced, “The new Stryker has arrived and is hauling an EOD disposal trailer. They also sent a tow truck for the disabled Stryker.”

Michael asked, “I hope you informed them that the Stryker is contaminated.”

He said, “Yes I did and I never heard so much bitching in my life.”

Michael looked at me and said, “Well, are you ready to head back to the Stryker?”

I asked, “I guess we will need to put on our MOPP gear. The problem is mine was ruined when I got shot.”

Jack walked up and offered, “You can use mine.”

I teased, “Shit you probably farted in it! I think I will find someone else’s gear.”

There was a Pvt. tagging along with Jack so I looked at him and said, “I need your MOPP gear.”

Jack complained, “Banzai this is Tod and he’s not going to give you his MOPP gear - just take mine.”

I took Jack’s MOPP gear and suited up while Michael did the same. I ordered Jack, “Get up on the roof and make sure the fucking towelheads are taken care of.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.