08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 108

Flashback – Masha – Finished with moving day

To be truthful, I was more than a little embarrassed by the furniture that Louise brought into the house. Most of it was more than worn - it looked like it had been dropped off the back of the truck. I knew it wasn’t because I helped Michael and Louise unload the furniture.

I knew how much of Ben’s money I had left and made a decision. While Louise was inside rearranging her room, I pulled Michael to the side and asked, “Michael, would you be able to help me tomorrow?”

Michael replied, “Sure what do you need?”

I explained, “Other than Linda’s furniture, Louise’s furniture is a disaster. I was hoping you could take us furniture shopping tomorrow.”

Michael agreed, “Yeah, I never knew how bad Louise had it until I saw the place she lived - it was terrible. But if we’re replacing her furniture, what’s the point of bringing the rest here. And won’t she complain if you buy new furniture?”

I said, “I’m not going to buy the furniture, her future boyfriend is going to buy it.”

Michael asked, “Her future boyfriend? Who are you talking about?”

I told Michael all about how Ben and my husband worked together and how Ben had left some money for me.

Michael scratched his head and suggested, “I’m not sure she’s going to fall for this.”

I laughed and said, “Michael, it is my problem to convince her. Did you see how terrible her mattress was?” (I had seen it on the back of the truck)

Michael replied, “Not only did it look terrible, it smelled even worse. I can’t believe she could sleep on that.”

I suggested, “It’s too bad that it somehow couldn’t be destroyed.”

Michael smiled and suggested, “Masha, why don’t you help me unload it now while she’s in the house.”

As Michael and I began to unload it, he dropped it hard on the ground with part of it against the back of the truck. There was a satisfying tearing noise which ripped the top of the mattress and it was destroyed.

Louise came out of the house and Michael apologized, “Louise I’m sorry but I think Masha and I accidentally destroyed your mattress.”

Louise looked at the mattress and resignedly said, “Oh well, things always get destroyed when you move. This furniture was really nice at one time but I’ve had to move so often that it was destroyed in the process.”

Michael asked, “Why did you move so much?”

I could hear the pain in Louise’s voice when she replied, “To get away from Linda’s bastard father! He was how should I say it – not a very good man.”

Michael was going to continue with the questions until I waved and he understood.

I lied a little, “Louise I forgot to tell you, I told Jack about you moving in and he told Ben and Ben demanded that we use some of his money to furnish the bedroom into which you are moving.”

Louise gave me a funny look and asked, “Why would Ben care about furnishing the extra bedroom?”

I continued with the lie, “I told Ben about you and Linda and he determined we needed to take care of you. You know, he’s just that sort of man.”

Louise replied, “I have never met a man like that. Most of the men I meet are only looking for a one night stand and when they find out about Linda they run away as fast as they can. Well, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? I guess there’s no reason to bring any more of my furniture here. All we need to do now is bring over my clothes.”

Michael asked, “What about the furniture that’s already here.”

Louise scrunched up her face like she always did when she thought and said, “Let’s take it all to the donation container at the store.”

I was glad my plan worked and suggested, “Even your mattress?”

Louise smiled and said, “Especially the mattress, it has been with me since before Linda’s father.”

Michael unfortunately asked, “Is that blood on the mattress?”

Louise was brave when she answered, “It’s not just blood, it’s my blood.”

I could tell by the location of the blood that it wasn’t from a beating that the долбо еб (dumb fuck) gave her. It was positioned where her private parts would have been when the долбо еб had raped her.” Now her earlier comment about the Krav Maga lessons made more sense. I would need to find a way to teach her even as she attended school.

Michael said, “Well, let’s haul the furniture to the donation box at the store. Then we’ll pick up your clothes. I will be back tomorrow to help you shop for new furniture.”

I was so very thankful to get the smelly, terrible furniture out of the house. It wasn’t long until Michael and Louise were back with just her clothes. Thank God her clothes were better than the furniture and none of them smelled. However I did offer, “We should wash everything tonight so we can put it away clean tomorrow.”

Louise agreed, “That’s a great idea.”

Michael promised to arrive tomorrow at nine and left. When he was gone Louise grilled me, “Auntie Masha are you sure what you told me about Ben was the truth?”

I confessed, “Louise, I did lie to you a little. However, I do know Ben and I am sure he would want me to use some of the money he left for the furniture.”

Louise was sad and replied, “Masha I could tell you didn’t like the furniture, why didn’t you just tell me the truth?”

I replied, “I was concerned you would say no. Now it’s my turn for a question: Louise why didn’t you tell me that Linda’s father raped you when you were still a virgin?”

Louise looked shocked and replied, “Ah, you could tell from the location of the blood stain on the mattress. Masha it was all a terrible mistake. I met him in a bar and he put something in my drink which made me unconscious. He took me back to my apartment and he and his friends did terrible things to me all night long.”

I asked, “If you were unconscious how do you know they were terrible.”

Louise replied, “He and his friends took videos of it plus both my holes were sore the next morning. He forced me to watch the videos many times with his friends. They would all laugh at me and suggest that I let them do those things to me again and sometimes forced me to do them. Thank God his friends finally went away but then I became ‘his’ personal property for almost a year. Once he found out I was pregnant with Linda, he left.”

I moved and hoped he would never find me again and I thought I was done with him. But every few months he would find me and try to abuse me. When I rejected him, he began beating me.

I asked, “Did he ever hurt Linda?”

Louise cried, “He threatened to kill her if I didn’t let him rape me again. It was such a terrible time in my life I just want to forget it.”

I knew that it was now my mission to find this долбо еб and remove him from the gene pool.

I looked at Louise and said, “I guess there will be one more night in the bed with me.”

She yawned and said, “Yeah I’m tired from moving all day, how about a little wine and then some sleep.”

We finished off half a bottle of wine. Louise prepared Linda and herself for bed first, then I went into the bathroom. I came out and Louise said, “Masha, I never told anyone about the torture I went through, please don’t think any less of me.”

I hugged her and said, “Louise, we do many things to protect our children that we normally wouldn’t do. So don’t worry about it. Also we are going to continue your Krav Maga lessons while you’re in school.”

Louise yawned a thank you and fell fast asleep while I continued to plan on how to permanently take care of Linda’s father...

Flashback – Ben – The Stryker mission continued

My trip to the Stryker wasn’t as easy this time since the fucking towelheads had snuck close enough to take some pot shots at me. I zig-zagged like hell because the last thing I wanted was one of the fuckers getting lucky and punching a hole in my MOPP gear. I finally made it to the Stryker and the agent in charge said, “We didn’t bring any MOPP gear.”

First I ran up to the Marines and commanded, “Keep the mother fucking towelheads away from the Stryker. I have to get everyone else back to the hospital because they don’t have MOPP gear.”

I looked at the ever looming cloud that drifted toward the disabled Stryker, ran up front to the drivers and asked, “Is this Stryker still airtight?”

They shook their head so I commanded, “Everyone, including the drivers follow me back to the hospital and make sure to run in a zig zag pattern.”

We bailed out of the Stryker and were doing a hell of a job even with the random gunfire. Then one of the fuckers got lucky and a round glanced off the ceramic plate on my back destroying the integrity of my MOPP gear. Our luck didn’t hold as the cloud enveloped us. We arrived at the hospital where George was to meet us and I ordered, “Get the hell away from us, we’ve been contaminated!”

The head CIA agent yelled, “Get on the horn and get a medical team here ASAP.”

I began to feel a runny nose and counter commanded, “George, it was a nerve agent that we were exposed to. Get the Cpl. with the UOP pack down here; have him go through it and find the atropine auto injectors. We will need one for each person.”

George took off as I began to get out of my MOPP gear. I looked at everyone else and commanded, “You need to get out of your contaminated clothing.”

The main agent asked, “How do you know it was nerve gas?”

I replied, “Is your nose beginning to run?”

He said, “Yeah it is.”

I replied, “Bingo, it was nerve gas, but don’t worry because the rest of the symptoms are even worse.”

The Cpl. showed up with the UOP pack and I ordered, “Check the right lower side and look for the atropine auto injectors.”

He pulled out five of them and I swore, “Don’t tell me that’s all we have.”

The Cpl. apologized “Sorry Sgt. there are no more.”

He started to walk towards me and I ordered, “Cpl., we’ve been contaminated, toss the atropine auto injectors to me.”

He threw them, I caught them and passed them out but we were still two short counting me.

I thought for a moment and commanded, “Check the right hand side where all the bottles are. Find the one marked atropine and then check for syringes and find me two smaller ones. Also find the bottle of vodka and bring it.”

The Cpl. found the atropine, syringes and vodka so I ordered, “Take two steps out of the building, set them on the ground then go back inside and close the door.”

He obeyed then I went over to the supplies and asked, “Which one of you didn’t get the atropine?” The second CIA agent raised his hand. I took the bottle of vodka, opened it, took a short drink, spilled some in my hand and wiped down the agents shoulder. I then I asked, “Let me see one of the auto injectors.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.