08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 100

Flashback – Masha – The evening

I rolled out a mat in the garage (to protect us from the inevitable falls) and we had a very successful Krav Maga first lesson. As with many martial arts, how to fall correctly without getting hurt was the basis of much of the class.

After the lesson both Gwen and Louise complained about their backs hurting. I first had Gwen lie on the mat, checked her back and asked, “Does your back bother you often?”

Gwen replied, “Yes it does. How did you know?”

I replied, “I feel an abnormality here and here.” I lightly touched the locations as I gave her the information.

Gwen said, “Masha, those are the exact places my back hurts when it bothers me.”

I asked, “Gwen, I can attempt to make your back better; it usually works but sometimes it doesn’t.”

Gwen anxiously said, “Masha please! If you can make my back feel better I would be forever in your debt.”

I instructed, “First, I need you on this weight bench.”

Gwen asked, “Face down or face up?”

I replied, “Face up.”

Gwen reclined on the weight bench, I positioned her correctly and then applied torsional force to her back. It cracked like small fireworks on the 12 июня (12th of June Russian Independence Day). Then I switched sides, again applied torsional force and the other side of her back yielded similar results.

Gwen stood up and remarked, “Masha, My back has never felt better.”

I advised her, “Gwen, my treatment is not yet complete, please lie on the mat.”

Gwen lay on the mat and I gave her a foot massage during which she fell asleep.”

Louise remarked, “Masha, could you check my back?”

I checked Louise’s back and remarked, “Louise, your back is worse than Gwen’s. Why is that so?”

Louise confessed, “I had a hell of a time when I delivered Linda and my back has given me trouble ever since then.”

I noted, “I bet it hurts here and here.” I touched the locations and Louise jumped, “Yes Masha those are the exact spots.”

I ordered, “Louise, on the weight bench please, face up.”

Louise complied, I positioned her as well as I could on the weight bench (it really needed to be a wider bench), correctly positioned her legs and performed the adjustment.”

Louise remarked, “Masha that feels so much better.”

I commented, “Now the other side.”

I adjusted the other side and then directed, “On the mat for a foot massage.”

I gave Louise a foot massage and like Gwen she fell asleep. I left the girls sleeping and took the children into the house so they wouldn’t disturb Gwen or Louise. Eventually they both came into the house and Gwen said, “Masha, I don’t know where you learned to do that, but you are a miracle worker. My back feels perfect.”

I cautioned her, “Gwen, your back will need many more treatments until it is completely healed.”

Louise asked, “I assume it’s the same for mine Masha?”

I replied, “Of course, and Louise your back will take even more treatments because it is worse.”

Louise remarked, “I didn’t know my bad-assed Auntie Masha was a chiropractor.”

I questioned, “What is a chiropractor?”

Flashback – Ben – In the Stryker

We climbed inside the Stryker after George provided the distraction and I was shocked to see four other operatives who all had excellent and up to date weaponry. I looked at the main agent and demanded, “Who the fuck are these guys?”

He calmed me, “Sgt. Blaine, don’t worry - they are our protection squad.”

The one obviously in charge said, “We heard that you’re enlistment contract is due to expire soon. We were wondering if you’d consider joining our ranks.”

I looked at them, then the agent and laughed, “What fucking reason would I have to quit the Marines and join these stupid fucker heads.”

The leader threatened, “Watch your mouth Sgt.!”

I asked, “Why the hell should I? You won’t do any fucking thing to me until you find out if I’m going to join you.”

I looked at the agent in charge and said, “We will see how these mercs do; if I like them I might consider joining them.”

The driver announced, “We’re at the location of the building.”

The door opened and we exited the Stryker. I immediately saw too many basic mistakes and made up my mind. There was no way I was becoming a merc with these fuckers. Hell, if I did I would probably die in no time at all!

They didn’t establish the perimeter correctly and the fucking towelheads began to fire at us. I ordered, “You two over there and you two take that area.” Finally we had a good perimeter and they covered the agents as they exited the Stryker.

Flashback – Jack – Worried about Banzai

I hated being cut out of the communication with Banzai and wasn’t sure what was going on. However, I was sure the CIA agents were going to offer Banzai a hell of a job. I was sure they knew all about Banzai’s enlistment coming due (because they were supposed know everything) and of course the fuckers, like sharks circling a wounded person, would try to swoop in for the kill. Worst of all, I had no way to contact Banzai while he was on this mission.

Finally the aide found me and said, “Colonel Maggie would like to see you.”

I walked into her office and she said, “Sgt. Reynolds, you certainly dodged a bullet. Sgt. Blaine is back from his mission with the CIA. Of course they offered him a position which he wisely declined. However, he did tell me that he wanted to be the same rank as you. Now do you have a problem with this?”

I didn’t even think for a second when I said, “I have no problem at all with this. He deserves it.”

Colonel Maggie called her aide and ordered, “Draw up reenlistment papers for Sgt. Blaine, increasing his rank by two stripes.”

The aide questioned, “Sir are you...”

She interrupted, “ ... You heard my orders now do it.”

Colonel Maggie turned her attention back to me and said, “Sgt. Reynolds, this is going to cost you the stripe I offered you earlier and before you ask, you still need to work with Tod.”

I felt lucky to be getting off as easy as I was so I said, “Yes Sir! I understand. I will go and begin working with Tod immediately.” I left her office where once again Tod was waiting for me. Thank God this time he didn’t trip over his own shoelaces.

He addressed me, “Sir!!!”

I interrupted, “ ... Son you need to learn that you never call a Sgt. ‘Sir’ because we work for a living. Instead call a Sgt. a Sgt.”

He apologized, “Sorry Sgt. What are our plans for today?”

I replied, “Tod, we’re going to do a complete evaluation on you. I need to know your strong points and weak points.”

Tod meekly responded, “Sgt., I’m not sure I have any strong points.”

It took all day and when I finished I realized that Tod was right: He didn’t have any strong points. Now I had a real problem because I needed to somehow mold Tod into a Marine.

Flashback – Jennifer – Finally

I finally finished all my food and felt much better - I never knew healing people was such hard work! I looked up and was surprised when grandmother walked in. She smiled and complimented me, “Good job my granddaughter, I couldn’t have done better myself. I always knew you would be an excellent little witch.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.