08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 95

Present – Ben, Jens and others – The trip

I finish with the Capoeira lessons for Mira and Ira then Ira declares, “Sensei Blaine, Capoeira feels more like dancing than a martial art.”

Mira adds, “Yes Sensei Blaine, the movements are so fluid and smooth, akin to Tai Chi.”

I smiled at them and instruct, “I am not a sensei, so please do not call me that.”

Ira started, “You are incorrect. You are a sensei because...”

Mira finished, “ ... you defeated both of us.”

Jens walks up and asks, “So therefore, I should call both of you sensei?”

The twins again divide their response with Ira starting, “Ms. Blaine, while that would be true...”

Mira finishes, “ ... we do not demand that from you since your skills are adequate.”

Jens gets huffy, “Adequate! I’ll show you adequate.” And then she quickly drops back in a martial art position.

Ira backs off, “Sorry Ms. Blaine but it will have to wait until tomorrow.”

Jens complains, “Why the heck is that?”

Mira replies, “Ms. Blaine, we must cleanse ourselves and then it’s our reading time.”

Because I know Jens so well I can tell she’s flabbergasted and she asks, “Do you always lead such a structured life?”

Mira cheerily announces, “Of course Ms. Blaine, don’t you?”

Jens in exasperation spouts, “Heck no!”

Ira makes a tsk noise and asks, “Then how do you accomplish anything throughout the day?”

Jens explains her thoughts, “Instead of living by a schedule, I do whatever I feel like doing at the time and I have enough self-discipline to ensure that I complete everything necessary.”

Mira scolds her, “Ms. Blaine, that is very unstructured! We are certain if you follow our example you will realize a greater profitability in your accomplishments each day.”

Jens throws a fit, “There’s no way I’m going to try that bovine excrement style of living. I’m ... I’m ... I’m not a fricken robot.”

I can tell this is going to keep going so I take Jens by the elbow and suggest something that I know she will agree with, “Jens, let Mira and Ira clean up and read. I want to head to our bedroom.”

Jens easily follows me, we get inside our bedroom, she begins to take off her clothes and I ask, “What are you doing?”

Jen frowns and asks, “You mean you don’t want ... that?”

I laugh at Jens and reply, “My love, I almost always want ‘that’, but right now I’m still recovering from earlier this morning.”

Jens pouts and says, “Ben, sometimes you’re just no fun.”

I grin at her and suggest, “Jens, there are other ways of having fun than just sex.”

Jens challenges me, “Oh yeah, then prove it!”

So I do. Afterward, she holds me and asks, “Ben, how did you learn to do that?”

I think quickly and reply, “Jens, do you really want to know the answer to that question?”

Jens snuggles in my arms and admits, “No Ben I really don’t because it might ruin my appreciation for a job well done.”

However Jens continues with the questions by changing the subject, “Ben, just when did you have time to learn Muay Thai?”

I laugh and answer, “Destiny taught me when we were on the Rocky Mountain Trail since we had to have something to do each night.”

Jens frowns and asks, “Ben, just what is Destiny to you?”

I reply, “There’s no reason to get concerned. Destiny is my spiritual animal helper.”

Jens says, “But she’s also a human.”

I explain, “Jens, she is when she wants to be but most of the time she’s a wolf which is also where she is most comfortable. Remember the wolf at our wedding? That was Destiny.”

Jens smiles at me and says, “That reminds me, I wish we had brought Sharik with us. By the way how well did you do sparring with her in martial arts?”

I laugh and admit, “Jens, she foresaw my every move so she kicked my ass. She’s also the one who said I would need to learn Muay Thai and the other martial art.”

Jens quickly catches on and slyly asks, “And what is the other martial art she taught you?”

I grin at her and answer, “Perhaps I will show you tomorrow with Mira and Ira. By the way, thanks for the suggestions - you were right about both of them.”

Jens adds, “That reminds me, I want to get a maniped from one of them.”

Showing my manly ignorance I ask, “What the hell is a maniped?”

Jens jumps out of bed (I love watching her get back into her clothes) and says, “It’s an easy way of saying manicure and pedicure. Now are you going to ogle me all day or are you coming along?”

I reluctantly get out of bed and say, “I guess I’m getting up too.”

Present – Stacy and Samantha – Stacy is a RPITA

It doesn’t take much time for the chopper to arrive in Denver, then we run into the same fucking problem we had last time over Denver - no fucking place to land. The pilot finally says, “We’re in luck since I see a building with a heliport on it.” He tries to radio for permission but doesn’t get a reply so I order, “Land anyway and I will deal with any issues.”

We land the chopper, and thank God no one bothers us. We head toward the door to the roof and there’s one more delay - it’s locked. Bill bangs on the door but there’s no answer so finally he picks the lock. We dash inside, realize we’re in a stairwell and I ask, “How many floors is this building?”

Bill replies, “I didn’t count it but I would say at least twenty.”

I make a quick executive decision, “Fuck this, I’m not running down twenty stairs!” I head to the floor access door but find it’s also locked. I bang on the door but get no answer. Bill once again has to pick the lock, we enter the hallway and are immediately surrounded by FBI agents. One of them orders, “Drop your weapons and hands in the air!”

Samantha comes to our rescue by saying...

I need to get to the news story about Ben and Jennifer (if there is a story) or Liz will have my hide. The FBI agents stop us but I recognize two of them and boldly announce, “Sorry Sirs to interrupt your day, I’m Samantha Stevens with the Truth Network and I’m trying to get downstairs to cover the attack on Ben and Jennifer’s motorhome.

One of the agents replies, “Good to see you again Ms. Stevens, let us escort you downstairs.”

He takes us to the elevator, we all get in and head down. One the way the agent asks, “Is that your chopper on the roof?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.