08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 85

Present – Ben, Jens and others – The plan

Thom starts to go over the plan for the TSIFFTS semi with Jens when suddenly I have a feeling - and this is one of those feelings I can’t ignore! I hug Jens and say, “Whatever you two configure is fine with me, I need to make sure the front gate is covered.”

Jens gives me a strange look and asks, “Ben, what’s wrong?”

I smile at her and lie a little, “Nothing. I just feel we need to be safe, rather than sorry.”

I grab the security team for the front gate, head to the weapons safe and pull out a Ma Deuce. I motion toward two boxes of ammo and order, “Grab those and throw them on the cart.”

We wheel the cart into the garage, load the ammo and Ma Deuce in the back of my truck and I drive to the gate. I back my truck across the entrance to the cabin and against the blockhouse. We unload the Ma Deuce and ammo and set it up. I get ready to move my truck when, a car screams around the corner! I notice the ass end of the car almost dragging the ground and we hear, “Allah Akbar!”

I take one look at the drivers and order, “Shoot the fuckers!”

The guards in the blockhouse open up on the car but our hits don’t stop it. The fucking car plows into my truck and then explodes in a huge fireball that tosses me back about fifteen feet...

I hear a whump sound, look at Thom and say, “I recognize that sound, something exploded somewhere.”

The head of security runs into the room, sounds the klaxon and says, “A car bomb attacked the front gate.”

My heart about dies because that’s where Ben was headed! I run my ass off, fly outside and see a huge fucking fire at the front gate. I begin to run toward the gate when Thom grabs my arm and stops me, hands me a rifle and says, “Jennifer, you know better than to head into a battle zone without proper equipment.”

He’s right so I take the rifle and say, “Thanks, but Ben was headed up there and I need to check on him.”

I run as fast as I can and as I draw closer to the gate I realize that Ben’s truck is on fire. Then, thank God I see Ben start to stand up. I change my direction and run toward him...

Son of a bitch! The mother fuckers blew up my truck! Thank God I wasn’t in it! I look over at the blockhouse and again thank God because it’s still standing. I pull my pistol, just in case, then I hear footsteps approaching behind me. I begin to turn when Jens jumps full force against me which knocks us both to the ground. She begins to smother me with kisses as I try to fight her off and she complains, “Ben, the next time you have a...”

This time I shut her up with a kiss, I pull away and interrupt, “ ... The motherfucking towelheads blew up my truck!”

Jens yells, “Who in the fricken-fracken heck cares about your truck! We will buy you a new one! Now the next time you have a feeling like this, you’d better let me know.”

I slap her ass and complain, “I myself in the fricken-fracken hell care about my truck! We’ve been through hell and high water together.” Then I remember something and order, “Jens, we need to check on the security team in the blockhouse.”

Jens gets off of me, helps me up and we head toward the blockhouse. I notice Jens carrying the M4 and direct, “Let’s trade: You take my pistol and I will take the rifle.”

We trade weapons and I command, “Okay, we’re going to approach this carefully, just in case.”

Jens and I begin to leapfrog our way toward my truck and the blockhouse. Ira and Mira arrive carrying PSG1s and Ira commands, “Mr. and Ms. Blaine, it is our function to cover this situation.”

I counter Ira’s command and order, “Like hell, we’re all going to work our way to the blockhouse to check on the security team.”

Thom finally runs up and asks the obvious, “Damn, is that your truck?”

I respond, “It sure the fuck is! Thom fall in, we’re working our way to the blockhouse to check on the security team.”

We can’t get close to the truck because it’s too hot, so we skirt the truck and work our way around the back side of the blockhouse. Ira and Mira pie the corner as a team. When they give me the all clear sign, I look in the window, see our two security men lying on the ground and announce, “Shit, they’re hurt.” We all enter the blockhouse.

Ira orders, “I will operate the Browning M2 (Ma Deuce) machine gun. Mira, deduce a premium observational location and cover the area with your PSG1.” Mira hauls ass up to the top of one of the hills.

I begin to check the men and say, “Well, they’re both breathing but there’s some blood coming out of their ears so they might have some hearing problems. However, I think they’ll live.”

The head of security shows up (in my opinion several days late and many dollars short) and I order, “Call an ambulance for these two men.”

Jens says, “I already made the call for the ambulance and also called Sheriff Jim. He told me we weren’t the only ones attacked today - they also tried to take out Samantha.”

Ira swears and I have to fight back a laugh, “Those illegitimate progeny of a female saluki! They will rue the day they attacked the Blaine’s. I will hunt them and their illegitimate offspring to perditions gate.”

We realize that Ira has a com unit when she announces, “Mira announces there is an incoming vehicle which appears to be an ambulance. She has contacted them and asked them to terminate their approach. Thom, please relieve me on the Browning M2 while I approach the vehicle and verify their identity.”

I look at the fucking security officer and demand, “Where the fuck is your com unit?”

He tries to backpedal, “I didn’t have time...”

I interrupt and threaten, “Mira and Ira sure the hell had the time! Don’t worry because soon you will have more than enough time on your hands.”

I watch as Ira, carefully and very professionally approaches the ambulance - hell I couldn’t have done better myself. She has the paramedics exit the ambulance while she inspects it and then waves it through.

Ira rides on the back of the ambulance as they haul ass to the blockhouse. The paramedics complain, “We sure as hell don’t like having guns pointed at us.”

Ira counters, “This has become a combat hostilities zone, be thankful that we only pointed our weapons at you.”

I defuse the situation by saying, “We have two men down with slight bleeding out of their ears. They probably have hearing issues as well as concussions.”

The mouthy paramedic orders, “Just move the hell out of the way and let us do our jobs.”

Ira’s hand heads toward the Katana on her back but I make a motion with my hand and thank God she stops.

Ira announces, “Mira has informed me that another two vehicles approach: One appears to be the Sheriff’s vehicle the other is possibly a news van from the Truth Network. Thom, if you would please continue your position at the Browning M2 machine gun, I will again verify their identity...”

Present – Samantha and Bill – Stacy’s place and headed to the cabin

I get a phone call from Liz and she says, “Samantha, there’s been a terrorist attack at the cabin and a car bomb just destroyed the front gate...”

I interrupt, “ ... Liz, Vic just killed a suicide bomber here in Leadville.”

Liz praises his response, “I knew it was a good thing to hire him for a body guard. Listen, there’s a huge fire at the front gate, so if nothing is happening there, grab a camera operator and get over here.”

I inform her, “Liz, nothing is going on here until the CBI bomb squad arrives. I will leave one camera operator here and bring John with me.”

I notice Bill and Vic messing with the dead terrorist. I head over just in time to hear Bill say...

I praise Victor, “Vic, that was a hell of a shot, you blew off the whole back of his head. Anyplace else would have detonated the vest.”

Vic says, “Yeah, I’ve seen too many of these fuckers in the sandbox so I knew where to shoot him. Now we need to take care of the deadman switch.”

Vic sees me and orders, “Samantha, please move back inside the restaurant and make sure no one is close to any windows.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.