08 Together
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Flashback – Ben and Jack – Back at the base

This was getting fucking insane! No sooner than one nurse finished than another took her place! I was too fucking tired and becoming majorly sore. There was a knock at the door and the current nurse yelled, “Wait your fucking turn!”

The door opened and in walked Colonel Maggie - she complained, “Wait my turn for what?”

The current nurse slid off me and apologized, “Sorry Sir, I thought you were the next one in line?”

Maggie grilled her, “The next what in line?”

She sputtered, “Well ... well ... well the next nurse for Sgt. Blaine.”

Maggie really laid into her, “Nurse, aren’t you an officer and isn’t Sgt. Blaine is a non-com? Do your supervisors know about your fraternization with a non-com?”

The nurse was dressing hurriedly and admitted, “No Sir, they don’t know about it. We came up with this plan to thank Sgt. Blaine for saving Cindy’s life.”

Colonel Maggie saves my butt when she says, “Well, I would say Sgt. Blaine has been thanked enough. Now get your ass out of his room and let him rest.”

She began to slink out of the room like a dog with its tail between its leg and Colonel Maggie added, “And tell everyone else to leave Sgt. Blaine alone, the poor man needs his rest.”

Colonel Maggie apologized to me, “Sorry Sgt. Blaine, I just caught wind of what was going on or I would have put a stop to it sooner. I couldn’t believe they were physically fighting over who got to be with you next.”

I profusely thanked her, “Colonel Maggie, thank you so much for saving me from this. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could stand it, especially since all I really want to do is sleep.”

She smiled at me and said, “Well, I’m sending Sgt. Reynolds back to your room so that should put the kibosh from any more of the nurse’s shenanigans. However, if I were you I would take a shower before you go to sleep.”

I ask, “I smell that bad?”

Colonel Maggie laughed and said, “No, you smell worse.”

Colonel Maggie left, the Corporal came in with Jack and Jack immediately complained, “Damn! It smells like a French whorehouse in here.”

The Corporal announced the obvious, “Banzai got lucky - many times over.”

I asked, “Corporal, find me some new sheets while I go take a shower.”

I began to leave and Jack teased, “So did you get your fill of sex?”

I teased right back, “Hell yes, I had more sex than you and Masha ever dreamed of having. It must have been ten or fifteen women.”

Jack laughed and corrected me, “The running count I heard was twenty, but there’s some question whether the last one counted because Colonel Maggie interrupted her.”

I walked out the door and swore, “It sure as fuck counted...”

Damn, I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing my ass off - Banzai was rode hard and put away wet. Hell, he’s probably lucky Colonel Maggie put a stop to the sex otherwise the nurses might have killed him. From the reports I heard, he was a sexual machine that the nurses couldn’t get enough of.

And he was right, Masha and I had sex like a couple of rabbits but never came close to twenty fucking times.

The Corporal had taken the nasty sheets off Banzai’s bed so the room smelled better. I hated like hell having to sleep on my stomach but with this ass wound my only other choice was my side. I rolled on the non-shot side and no sooner drifted off to sleep when I was rudely awakened. Banzai flew into the room and bolted the door on the inside. Someone banged on the door and yelled, “Sgt. Blaine, it’s time for your treatment.”

Banzai complained, “Jack, the fucking nurses caught me in the shower and tried to screw me to death.”

I laughed because this was better than a three ring circus and teased, “Just remember, no good deed goes unpunished.”

There was a different knock on the door and the Corporal said, “Sir, I have your new sheets.”

Banzai asked through the door, “Are there any nurses around?”

The Corporal replied, “Not any that I can see.”

Banzai unbolted the door, yanked the Corporal into the room, slammed the door and bolted it again. It was just in time because the banging on the door from the nurses began again.

The Corporal asked, “What was all that about?”

I laughed and answered, “Banzai saved the head flight nurse so now he’s their hero and they are repaying him with sex.”

The Corporal’s eyes got big and he said, “Wow are you ever lucky!”

Banzai was making his bed and doing a half assed job but I would give him shit about it in the morning.

I didn’t have the heart to tell the Corporal that too much of a good thing is bad but I did ask, “Hey, I never got supper do we have any MREs in the room?”

Banzai had finished making his bed, fell into it and was ‘dead’ to the world as the Corporal answered, “We sure do, would you like for me to fix one for each of us?”

I asked, “You didn’t eat yet?”

The Corporal laughed, “Hell no, tonight’s meal was turkey surprise: The surprise is that you’re sick for the next two days after eating it. Do you think Banzai would like an MRE?”

I looked at him to see he was tossing, turning and moaning, ‘no more’. I said, “I think he needs sleep more than anything else.”

The Corporal made us a couple of MREs and doctored them up some similar to how Banzai made his. They were good, but not as good as his...

Flashback – Masha – The next day

The alarm sounded, Louise practically jumped out of bed and asked, “What the hell is that for?”

I replied, “I always get up a little early, do some light exercises and have breakfast.”

Louise complained, “Well, since I’m already awake, I might as well join you.”

We both got out of bed Linda began to coo and Louise said, “I’d better change her first.”

I smiled and said, “Please take your time, I will get ready and wait for you.”

I waited in the living room, finally Louise and Linda arrived I said, “I only have one yoga mat so you use it and I will use the floor.”

We started off with the sun salutation.1 The first asana2 is tadasana (arms freely to the side), moving to urdhva hastasana (arms overhead with the palms together), then you raise your head and look at your hands. The first obstacle was Louise’s breathing so I instructed her, “Hold each asana for two full yoga breaths.” Then I had to give her instruction on what a yoga breath was. I had to slightly correct Louise’s posture in both poses (typically most people slouch forward in the shoulder area, this comes from sitting too much and the generally poor posture of the American people). Then we moved to uttanasana (exhale and bend forward trying to touch the floor) and then to Flat Back ardha uttanasana (inhale move all the way down and try to touch your head to your knees). Louise struggled with both asanas while I easily touched my forehead to my knees. Louise commented, “Wow you’re really flexible.” I delivered two corrections, “Louise yoga is not a competition, you do your best on each asana and you also never speak while doing yoga.”

1 Sun Salutation, the beginning basic set of movements in yoga, used in most classes.

2 Asana – A yoga pose or posture

We continued with a jump back lunge. I jumped back into a lunge position with my right foot at the back and my fingertips on the floor. Louise tried to mimic me and fell over on her side. I helped her up and said, “That is a normal beginner’s mistake.” Once again I corrected her position because she wasn’t in a straight line from the rear foot to the shoulders. I slowly brought my left foot back to match my right foot and was in the plank asana (it looks like the top position of a push up). Louise struggled to get her foot back because of her inflexibility but she finally made plank asana and complained, “Wow, this is really hard!” I shushed her with a smile and replied, “The next asana is too advanced for you so here is what I want you to do. I drop my knees and my chest to the floor, Louise easily performs this asana while I do chaturanga dandasana (a bottom push up position, with my arms held tightly against the side of my chest held for several breaths). We both drop to the floor/mat and then I push up with my hands, forcing my shoulders apart into cobra (upward facing dog). We take a couple of breaths to rest then push back into downward facing dog (feet on the floor, arms extended straight, bent at the waist, it looks like the letter A without the cross bar).

We do another lunge forward this time the left foot stays back and once again Louise has issues getting her foot forward but finally does. We bring both feet together, back into urdhva hastasana and then slowly roll up, one vertebra at a time to tadasana.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.