08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 70

Flashback – Ben – Back at the base

At least my hands were free this time, so it didn’t feel like I was being raped. But the nurse sure did her best to wear me out. When we were done she said, “Get used to it hero, I’m the first of many nurses who want to thank you for saving Cindy.”

She left and the doctor came in, began to check me over and complained, “Damn, it smells like hot sweaty sex in this room, sorry about that. I will get the janitorial crew to take care of it after you leave.”

I asked, “So doctor, when can I leave?”

He replied, “You had a hell of a concussion, so we’d like to keep you on the base overnight just to make sure there are no complications but you can return to your quarters right away. By the way, you did a great job on Sgt. Reynolds, thanks for not closing the wound.”

I asked another question, “How is Sgt. Reynolds doing?”

The doctor said, “We’re a little concerned about the level of pain he’s having, it should have subsided by now. But he needs to stay here for about a month.”

The Corporal came in and asked, “Can I take Banzai to his room?”

The doctor said, “Yeah, get him out of here, but if he has any symptoms make sure you bring him back immediately.”

We began to walk to my room and the Corporal asked, “What symptoms am I supposed to be looking for?”

I replied, “Nausea, headaches, dizziness - those are the big symptoms.”

The Corporal suggested, “Would you like to see Jack before we head to the room?”

I replied, “That’s a great idea.”

We took a detour...

Flashback – Jack – in the hospital

I was damn near asleep when I heard, “I should have known you’d be goldbricking.”

I opened my eyes and countered, “At least I have a real injury!”

Banzai smiled and asked, “Jack you look worried, what the hell is wrong?”

I replied, “Banzai, I’m damn worried.” Then I told him about what happened to Masha and when I finished Banzai said, “Jack, I’m going to make some calls...”

I interrupted, “ ... Banzai, Colonel Maggie already took care of it. She had the base commander call the police department and arrange for better coverage in the area. But I still worry about Masha since she sounded like hell when we talked.”

Banzai apologized, “Sorry about this Jack, it’s partially my fault. If I hadn’t given her a map of the city and bus routes none of this would have happened.”

I countered, “Now Banzai, don’t go tying yourself up in knots over this. Hell you’ve done so much for us already – we wouldn’t even be married if it wasn’t for you.”

Banzai shook his head and I could tell my words fell on deaf ears, “No Jack, I have to share some of the blame for this.”

Colonel Maggie walked up just in time to hear Banzai’s reply and said, “Sgt. Blaine, what did you do this time?”

Banzai replied, “Sorry Sir, but I am partially responsible for Masha’s problems. I gave her a map of the city and the bus routes.”

Colonel Maggie chewed his ass, “Sgt. Blaine I will not have you taking any responsibility for this! Especially because Jack’s wife was certainly in the right place at the right time.” She looked at both of us and continued, “Jack and Ben, you don’t have all the details. I talked to the base commander and he told me the girl that Masha killed was the ringleader of a ruthless teenage gang which had terrorized the city for months. They targeted buses and if they didn’t get what they wanted, they raped and killed some of the passengers. Hell, we had several Marines who lost family members to them. Jack, you should be damn proud of your wife! If Masha is having problems with this, I will have the base chaplain stop by and talk to her. If that doesn’t help, then she can go to the base for psychiatric care. Damn you two are worse than a couple of old women, so stop worrying about a situation that’s been taken care of.”

I replied, “Sorry Sir, the next time I talk to Masha I will tell her about your offers.”

Banzai looked down and said, “Sorry Sir! You are right, I didn’t have all the information.”

Colonel Maggie asked, “And now that both of you are informed, how do you feel?”

I said, “I feel much better, Sir.”

Banzai replied, “I feel better about what happened, but I’m sorry that Masha had to go through the ordeal.”

Colonel Maggie left and Banzai said, “Jack, I’m still sorry about this and that Masha has to face this all alone.”

I slapped my head and replied, “Damn Banzai, I forgot to tell you, she’s made a crap load of friends so she’s not alone. Hell they were having a little party at the house when I called.”

Banzai looked at me and smiled, “Jack, you wouldn’t be pulling my leg would you?”

I swore, “Dammit Banzai, I’m not lying to you.”

Banzai leaned close so the Corporal couldn’t hear and told me, “Jack you need to get off the damn shots because the doctors are starting to worry about you. If they do an examination on your back...”

I interrupted, “ ... Banzai, don’t worry, the real reason I stayed here was to be close to the phone to call Masha.”

Banzai relaxed, turned to the Corporal and said, “Well, I’m ready to head to my room and get a shower.”

I teased, “I wasn’t going to say anything but you do smell like sex.”

Banzai shook his head and replied, “Jack, if you only knew the half of it.”

I grinned at him and said, “Banzai, I heard what’s in store for you, enjoy yourself.”

They left and I did feel much better. Shit, I should have asked Colonel Maggie to go to the room too...

Flashback – Masha – The next day

I made up my mind! I needed to talk to Louise when she came back to the house. Taking care of Linda certainly helped today to take my mind of the terrible act of killing the teenager. However the day still seemed to pass interminably slow. I was concerned over what Louise’s answer would be and if she said no, I would be very sad.

I made dinner tonight - chicken breasts, a Russian salad and a lettuce salad. Finally the time arrived and I heard the car pull into my driveway. I double-checked to make sure it was Louise and it was. She grabbed several large bags out of the back seat and I met her at the door with Linda. Linda saw Louise and began to coo while Louise said, “Please take these bags, while I take Linda.” We exchanged what we were holding, Louise kissed Linda many times and asked, “Were you a good girl for Auntie Masha today.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.