The Missing Book - Cover

The Missing Book

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A boy leaves a book on his bed in his haste to school, and his mother finds it, and reads it, and then wants more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Swinging   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Double Penetration  

I cleaned up the kitchen before going up to his room. He had left me a book entitled, "Mom's Big Day" on the bed and a magazine called "Swingers' World."

I picked up the magazine first and opened it. It was full of advertisements for couples seeking sex with other couples. The couples had provided pictures, almost all of them nude pictures, with many of the couples photographed engaged in sex acts.

I sat down on Eric's bed and leaned against the headboard and flipped through the magazine. It was separated into geographic areas. I flipped to the New Jersey section and saw that the first couple lived near here. The photo, the couple provided showed the wife naked and with the husband's cock in her mouth.

I untied my robe and opened it. I held the magazine in my left hand and used my right hand to stimulate my clit. I slowly read the ads while masturbating. It was fun to imagine meeting a couple and Dan going off with the wife, while I entertained the husband.

I saw that many wives were bisexual, and a few of the husbands were. The idea of sex with between women appeared frequently in the books. Sex between boys was less so.

I became curious of the other book. Reading the first chapter excited me to the point that I climaxed just as I finished the chapter.

As I relaxed, I picked up the magazine again. This time I noticed the ads. A common item sold was a penis-like dildo. Some of them even vibrated for use both "inside and out." One ad featured a 'strap-on' dildo for use by woman for women or for a man who liked a 'bottom' experience.

Oils for lubrication, massage oils, oils for your skin.

I was feeling needy again and picked up the book and began Chapter Two. In this book a woman watches her son masturbate as she masturbates while watching him.

I closed the book and leaned back and fantasized that Eric and I were on my bed, both naked, and masturbating. This wasn't incest, as no touching was involved. My breathing was so deep and the heat so thoroughly permeated my body that when I came, I sprayed the bed with my juices.

I wiped up his bed figuring that it would dry before he came home. Putting the book and magazine under his mattress, I went into my room and dressed, this time putting on underwear to conceal my bouncing boobies.

I spent the day shopping and I had lunch with a friend before going shopping with her. I bought some new underwear that scandalized my friend into buying some for herself, and returned home just before Eric was due.

I put on shorts and a white men's tee shirt, the kind with shoulder straps. I didn't put on a bra, not wanting to struggle with one if Eric asked for another look.

He came into the house looking happy. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips in welcome. Cheek kissing between us was now not enough.

I asked, "How was your day?" As I served him milk and cookies for a snack.

"It was great. I saw the kid who gave me the first books, and he said I could trade them in for new ones, but it was going to cost me $10."

"Six new ones?" I said, "That would give us sixteen novels. That would hold us for a while." I got my purse and took out a ten and handed it to Eric.

"When can you get the books?" I wanted to know.

"Right now, I just have to go to his house and make the trade."

"Well, finish your cookies and get going. Do you need a ride?" I asked.

"No, he doesn't live far from here. I can ride my bike." He said grinning.

I sat down next to him and watched him eat.

"Did you pleasure yourself today with the new stuff?" He asked. We had developed 'pleasure yourself' as a euphemism for masturbation.

"Yes, twice. Once with the magazine about Swingers and the other to the book you left out. It was a good choice." I said.

"Mom, do you do it naked?" he wanted to know.

"I did this morning. You saw I was naked under the robe, before you left for school, didn't you?" I smiled.

"That was so hot. You know, Mom, I have hair down there too." He said.

"That's part of growing up, Honey." I informed him. "I started to get hair on my pussy when I was around thirteen, about a year after my breasts began to grow." I have him a little history that he didn't know.

"Did the boys like your breasts, Mom, when you were in school?" He asked

"Yes, I got a lot of dates because mine were the biggest in my class.

"Did you let boys touch them?" He asked.

"I would if they promised to do something for me." I replied.

"Like what?" He asked finishing the last cookie.

"I really liked a boy who would rub my pussy. It felt so good, and then I would let them see my breasts.

"It felt good then?" His eyes gleaming.

"It still does." I grin. "Are you going out to get the books?"

"Yes, let me go up and get the old six, and then I'll be ready to go." He got up and ran up the stairs.

He was soon back with the books and he stuffed them in his backpack, then he was gone.

I pulled a pot roast out of the freezer and put it in a cooker, and tossed in some potatoes and carrots. It would cook after he got back, and while we inspected our new library additions.

He didn't return until about fifteen minutes before his father came home. Eric gave me a kiss, on the mouth, and said, "Come on up. You should see what I got."

I followed him. My excitement was at a pitch, but it was tempered by the little time until his father got home. In his room he had laid out six new books. These had color pictures on the covers showing older woman and young men in intimate positions.

He said, "Mom, I'm sorry it took so long, but he wanted more than ten dollars when I got there."

"Did you have more money?" I asked.

"No, but he didn't want money." Eric said in a subdued tone.

"What did he want?" Now worried about what my son gave up to satisfy my desires.

"He wanted to give me oral sex." Eric said casually. "Like in the book about a mom and her two boys. Like the boys would do to each other.

"I see you have the books, so can I assume you let him?" I said.

"Yeah, I did." Eric said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great. I wish it had lasted longer, but it was great." Eric blushed.

"You didn't last long?" I pried into the experience.

"No, it was just too exciting. He had done it before, I'm sure, and he knew what to do." Eric said.

"When you had your orgasm ... did you shoot your seed in..." I paused.

" ... did I come in his mouth?" He grinned, "I did, and he swallowed every drop."

I was so excited that I hadn't noticed my fingers were pulling on my nipples through my thin tee shirt. When I saw his eyes on the spikes I'd pulled in the cotton. I stopped in embarrassment.

"It's okay, Mom." He said softly. "I feel like doing the same." He pinched his nipples through his tee shirt and played with them.

I put my fingers back and toyed with them. "May I see them, Mom?" He whispered.

I without hesitation pulled the tee shirt over my head and resumed pulling my nipples. He eyes were focused on my fingers.

"Did he want you to do the same to him?" I asked as I twisted my big nipples and massaged my breast flesh.

"He did, but I told him I had to get home, supper was waiting. I told him I would return the favor soon." He said.

"Do you think you'll like sucking his cock?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Mom. I do. Don't you enjoy sucking Dad's cock?"

"I do, Baby. I love it, and I like to swallow his cum too." I panted in a heated voice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.