The Passion of the Possessed - Cover

The Passion of the Possessed

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The female Ghoul took control of Debbie Kennedy with almost no opposition. That was a bit of a surprise since she was used to at least some sort of token resistance or fear from the clueless humans.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Genie   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The ancient female Ghoul was quite content in Debbie's pretty young body. She had already enjoyed depraved sexual relations with Debbie's married boss who was overly obsessed with female posteriors. It had come as a shock to her that the shy passive girl was into such sordid activities. Even the spirit world often underestimates the capacity of humans to delve into such dark and disgusting nocturnal dirty deeds. She had already found the collection of dildos and the condom boxes in Debbie's bottom drawer. The photo album was definitely one that she would never send home to mom and that was a fact. The huge black man stroking into Debbie's white defenseless buttocks was enough to bring a smile to the decrepit creature from the dark side of the devil's dominion.

Now, she was showered and dressed with attention to wearing the skimpiest of her flimsy undies just in case some young man should be bold enough to lift her skirt and take advantage of her. She had noticed on the subway train the previous day that some of the horny males were pressing unusually close to the rear pleasures of standing females who seemed to just ignore the degrading liberties taken with their backsides with both fingers and hard stiff rods. She tested one of the dildos to see if it made a nice impression between her cheeks and was surprised that it was able to gain a purchase in her crack with little difficulty because her skirt material was so thin and she had practically nothing on underneath.

The jaded old eyes looked into the mirror and saw the pretty hazel eyes of her host staring back with innocent gaze and just the right hint of breathless anticipation. It was so stimulating to her that she drove Debbie's finger into her snatch before she turned away from the pretty face and rubbed them deep inside her slit checking the level of moisture before departing the apartment.

She walked down the subway steps allowing her hips to sway with a rhythm that was age old and never boring. Her core of desire was stoked by the glances and ogling looks in her direction as she waited on the crowded subway platform. The train rumbled in with the cars already well populated with human rush hour travelers. Debbie was swept inside with the crush of anxious workers determined to pack into the already jammed train so they would not be late for work. She was momentarily fearful of being injured but wound up sandwiched between a fat middle-aged woman and a young male student with an irritating book bag that was annoying her knee.

The crush of humanity was disconcerting but the creature inside Debbie's shapely nubile body found it to be infinitely satisfying to inhale the scents of twats and cocks raw and unadorned with deodorant masks and to feel the touch of arms and fingers as well as soft pussy mounds and hard dicks on her tender yielding skin. There were so many of them pressing in on her that she was momentarily overwhelmed by a rush of unabated passion.

Then she was able to concentrate on the young student directly behind her pressed up tight against her sweating flanks like a girdle made of horny male skin. His package was rubbing inside her crack with obvious urgency. A quick glance over her shoulder showed him to be staring off in a distance perhaps imaging some female teacher or a girl who sat in front of him in class with a nicely rounded bottom that he wanted desperately to fondle and enjoy playing with his greedy fingers. Well, he had her backside for his pleasure at the moment and in all honesty Debbie was quite enjoying his attentions because it raised the primeval appetites of her Ghoul like beginnings. The normal Debbie would have stamped on his instep or simply pushed away from the depraved contact. The new Debbie reveled in it and allowed her juices to run freely as the young lad worked in deeper.

The female in front of Debbie was facing to her and they were of like height so that their four nipples were constantly rubbing against each other as the train swayed and bounced to their destination. She chanced a look into the woman's eyes and saw that she was more in a state of intense enjoyment rather than amused or upset. As the young student rode her flanks and pushed forward, Debbie found that her soft mound was now molded into the older woman's triangular-shaped female parts and the friction soon had her on the cusp of an orgasm.

She reached out with both hands and placed them on the woman's slender waist as if to secure balance on the fast-moving train. It gave her the semblance of control over the woman's movements and she pressed her left and right to push her into the right angle to bring her release even quicker. The well-dressed woman relaxed and allowed her soft finely textured hair and her attractive face to rest on Debbie's should taking care not to smudge her clothing with her lipstick.

The touch of the lad's greedy paws in her crack gave Debbie enough courage to let her hands drop down to the older woman's backside and cup her cheeks like a lover bringing her mound in closer to give her solace.

The trip ended too quickly from Debbie's point of view but as they exited, the older woman pressed a card into her hand with her name and place of business and sped off with a wink from her hazel eye that sparkled with excitement. The student was looking down at the stain on his trousers no doubt sparked by his ejaculation inside his trousers at the last slow curve into the station platform.

The boss was out that day and Debbie was able to take a longer than usual lunch bringing her sandwich and drink over to the memorial water fountain across the street and let the sun hit her welcoming face with fill force and warm intensity. After being cooped up for centuries in the dark dismal confines of a mausoleum, the Ghoul was able to soak up the healing rays like a sponge and let the energy fill her with the vitality she craved beyond belief. Debbie was like a tuning fork ready to be pinged for her sexual note of perfection. She was noticed by the young man taking photographs of the fountain and he asked if she would object to being in his picture because it would give a "human" touch to the composition. At first, Debbie was reluctant but she knew it was not a problem like it would have been if she had been a vampire or some such silly latter day non-human entity. There was no way the likeness would discover her dark traveler hidden deep inside her core.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.