On Holidays With Adele - Cover

On Holidays With Adele

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a spin-off of "Male Model". Grant accepts a holiday invitation from 45 year old Adele. Come fly with me to Hawaii for two weeks holiday with plenty of sex - including some of her friends and her daughter. She introduces him to mile-high sex and sex in a lingerie shop - then he meets her teenage daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

Adele was so happy and animated during our short car trip from the airport to the house. I drove the Mustang convertible whilst she babbled excitedly about the countryside, and how much she enjoyed getting away from her mundane job.

"I hate the way that I have to dress ... I have to use nipple shields to cover my beauties, and I have to remove my rings" she explained.

"For two weeks I am free ... no one will recognise me, and that's beautiful ... and it's a bonus to have a young stud with me ... to look after all my sexual needs".

"If you like ... I will share you with some of my special friends" she said excitedly then after a pause she added " ... and with my beautiful daughter".

There was that comment again. I was just a little apprehensive not knowing what to expect, and that concerned me.


She showed me through the huge house ending in the master bedroom.

"This is our room" she announced as she started peeling off her black leather clothes until all she wore was her very skimpy (and wet) lace panties. She slipped her fingers under the gusset for a moment.

"Yep ... I'm still leaking" she beamed back at me."God I love that feeling".

"Come on ... you are over-dressed" she announced as she pounced on me and stripped me of everything.

"Now you are overdressed" I quipped back.

'Yeh ... OK..." she countered before she slipped her scrap of lace off her hips.

We headed outside back to the pool that she had shown me earlier, and there we stayed for the next couple of hours - playing and having a leisurely fuck.


The next morning we decided to head into the city area to do some shopping. Adele wanted some new sexy underwear ... she gave me the option of staying at the house whilst she shopped. I declined because I suspected that the shopping trip may be very interesting - knowing how unpredictable and "out-there" that she could be.

We scouted a few shops before she found one in an out of the way arcade. It seemed to have some very sexy gear, and she was keen to check out their small scraps of lace that they called underwear.

On entry to the shop we found a woman behind the counter who was truly beautiful - very petite and she looked to be a native of the islands. She spoke beautiful English, so communicating with her was not going to be a problem.

Leilani was her name, and I guessed that she was mid-thirties. She was barely five foot tall, with a nice set of firm tits under a sheer lace top. i could just detect her hard nipples under the top. She had long black hair which framed a very beautiful and expressive face.

Adele noticed me checking her out, and whispered to me "She's beautiful". I nodded my head in agreement.

Adele then asked Leilani for assistance in selecting some bra and panty sets.

"I would like to measure you to make sure I select the right size for you" Leilani said then added "I will close the store so that we will not be interrupted because I sense that you would like that".

She went off to close the store. Adele whispered to me "I want to seduce her ... and watch you fuck her little pussy with your massive cock". That caused a definite stirring in my shorts - I wish that I had put on underwear but Adele insisted that I go without saying "It's easier if we get an opportunity".

When Leilani returned, Adele had already stripped naked. I took up a seat on a lounge chair and watched what was about to unfold.

Leilani was a little startled by Adele's boldness but soon adjusted to the situation as she passed the tape measure around Adele's bust. She was a little undecided as to whether to measure below her long nipples or across the top of them.

"You have amazingly long nipples" Leilani observed. "Do you like the effect of the piercings?"

'Love it" declared Adele "Especially when my young man over there is sucking on one and playing with the other one".

"Oh ... I thought he was your son" she blurted nervously.

"Oh no ... he's my lover" Adele beamed again " ... and a mighty fine one too with an amazingly long and fat cock".

Leilani was just a little embarrassed by Adele's responses, and was doing her best not to show it.

Bending down she passed the tape around Adele's hips. Her face was in close proximity to Adele's bald mound and her fleshy pussy lips.

"Oh wow ... did that hurt?" she asked referring to Adele's clit piercing. Leilani just kept making comments and asking questions whose responses would surely embarrass her further. She stayed kneeling in front of Adele, having dropped the tape to the floor.

Adele slipped her hand behind Leilani's head and drew her closer to her pussy.

"Lick me" Adele hissed.

Leilani obeyed and slipped her tongue across Adele's pussy lips and her pierced clit. Her tongue was very active, bringing instant pleasure to Adele.

"Oh yes ... you've done this before" commented Adele.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.