The Whistle Blowers - Cover

The Whistle Blowers

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Several families have to pay the price when they are caught attempting to inform the authorities about the illegal activities of a big company.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Black Couple   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Revenge  

“So, who says straight guys can’t go gay?”

A smile of triumphant covered Sam’s face as he watched the latest performance of his budding porn stars. They weren’t the usual worn out old hags with saggy, fake tits and flabby asses or worn out old men long past their prime. Instead his films stared several pretty housewives with curvaceous, luscious bodies. There was nothing fake about them and he classified them as MILFs. He also had their beautiful teenage daughters with nubile bodies practically untouched before he abducted them. In addition there were the straight laced handsome husbands and their teenage sons.

They were the families of the men and women who tried to tell the authorities about his company bypassing pollution controls and dumping hazardous waste material. Fortunately, Sam had discovered their intentions before any harm could be done and for vengeance he kidnapped their entire families and forced them into starring in his sex films.

At first they had been reluctant as expected from soccer moms and proud poppas who couldn’t picture their precious daughters being fucked by their friends and neighbors. The rebellion got even worse when they discovered their families would be performing like sluts before a battery of cameras. However, the liberal use of electrified bike rides did wonders in attitude correction. Even the most adamant man or teenage son agreed to his demands after long bike rides in which their cocks and balls were connected to electrical wires. The females were forced to sit on an electrified dildo or ride a sawhorse with a wickedly sharp top.

All it took was a few long sessions before these formerly prim and proper, modest housewives and straight as an arrow husbands were throwing their morals out the window. They’d do anything to escape the bike rides and were soon acting like depraved sluts, fucking and sucking off one another’s wives, daughters, sons, husbands before the cameras.

Sam’s first movies were of the mature women fucking and sucking off the innocent teenage boys, most of whom were virgins, while their husbands took the cherries of the teenage girls and taught them how to suck cock. He expanded by forcing the women and girls into all kinds of lesbian sex scenes. When the mothers or daughters refused the whole family got another bike ride and soon the women were eating each other or their daughters out, as well as fucking their asses and cunts with huge dildos.

But Sam’s customers demanded more. Although they loved the films about the seemingly ordinary mothers and daughters behaving like whores for the cameras, they kept insisting on something different. The consensus was that they’d like to see straight men and boys going gay before the cameras.

Sam agreed. He singled out the males for extra punishing electrical rides. He even had them sodomize themselves by having them ride the dreaded bikes on a dildo seat. He thought it was ingenious. If they refused to pedal at all they were hit by a series of jolts through their balls and cocks and dildo-filled asses. They could only take that agony for so long and soon they were frantically pedalling as fast as they could in order to avoid the jolts. If they pedalled fast enough they got some relief but it also had its perils because the dildos were connected to the pedals which meant they were driving them in and out of their asses. It was shameful and embarrassing as the friction on their prostate glands resulted in instant erections but they didn’t dare to slow down.

To make sure the men worked hard while they fucked themselves he deliberately weighted the pedals down so that they were extra heavy. For his own amusement and to teach the male whistle blowers a lesson about disobedience, he used another diabolical version. Instead of the pedals being connected only to the bike each man was riding, he hooked up a system that allowed him to link the pedals to other bikes. He thought the results were amazing fruitful but also hilarious because instead of the men and boys sodomizing themselves, they now sodomized one another. Nobody knew which guy was suddenly going to start pedalling furiously not giving a care that he was driving a rubber dick in and out of some other guy’s bum. All he worried about was escaping the electrical current that tormented his cock, balls or ass. Then another male would felt the surge of electricity threatening his privates and he too would be off, sodomizing his friend or son as he frantically started pedalling.

He even rigged it up so that the men could sit secured to the bikes on their dildo seats without having to work. He created an ingenious system that forced the women to labor away and the harder they pedalled the faster the rubber dicks fucked their husbands and sons asses, as well as their own. It was often a free for all with everybody so desperate to escape the punishment, the men and boys would retaliate against each other by pedalling so fast the dildos reamed out their wives and daughters. What helped to fuel the feud was that the females were pissed off because although they had agreed to do perverted lesbian scenes, they were still being punished because their husbands and sons refused to do gay scenes. As a result they not only razed their mates and sons in private about the inequality of it all, but also took out their frustrations through the bike rides.


TESS GETS REVENGE

Sam watched with amusement as the men and boys began performing in gay and female dominated scenes. Bobby, the black teenager was on his hands and knees and letting Tess fuck his ass with a dildo while he sucked off her dad, Charlie Stuart. The cameras caught the disgusted look on the boy’s face as he took the man’s dick into his mouth. Since this film would be viewed for free as an inducement to get new customers to join his internet site, they got several minutes of exclusive close ups as the big Black dick moved in and out between the White man’s stretched lips with saliva and pre cum leaking from the corners of his mouth.

Another camera was fastened on the Black teenager’s buttocks as the big titted teenage girl fucked the boy with a dildo. She drove into Bobby’s rectum with a hard, steady rhythm that had him gasping each time her flat tummy slapped against his upturned ass. Sam knew the film was going to a real hit and the perfect enticement for new clients but he wasn’t satisfied. Since Bobby had been particular adverse about having sex with the men, Sam wanted to teach him a lesson.

“Come on Tess, pick up the pace. Drill Bobby’s ass good, or else.”

Tess nodded at the warning, not that she needed much encouragement. As she pulled most of the six inch dildo almost completely out of Bobby’s ass and lunged forward with all her might, she remembered the way the bastard had treated her. The way he had been completely uncaring as he fucked her cunt and ass without mercy or the times he had grinned as she struggled to deep throat his cock and swallow his cum. It was as if he hadn’t cared they were all being forced to do this.

“Pay back time,” she mumbled as she began fucking Bobby’s ass at a furious pace. His grunts and half moans were muffled by her dad’s large cock stuffed into his mouth. Tess, looking over Bobby’s shoulder at the sight, grinned in satisfaction as he took his mouth off her dad’s cock and frantically looked back at her, a pleading look on his pained face. “Fuck him,” Tess mumbled again. Of all the men and boys she had been forced to fuck and suck off, he had been the most inconsiderate. While the rest at least tried to be nice, he had almost seemed to enjoy it.

“Get your mouth back on the dick,” Sam roared at Bobby when he saw that he had abandoned the cock that now glistened with his saliva. “Remember Tess will keep reaming your ass out until you make Charlie cum in your mouth. And if you take too long or refuse to co-operate perhaps another bike ride will be needed.”

Bobby needed no other warning. He turned his attention back to Charlie, his dad’s best friend, opened his mouth wide and accepted the man’s dick. Charlie gasped and moaned in satisfaction as the Black teenager started sucking his dick in earnest. Nothing mattered to him anymore, even the shame and embarrassment of gay sex and having a girl fuck his ass while he sucked off her dad meant nothing. He would do anything to avoid another bike ride and put an end to Tess fucking his ass. He suddenly wished he had been nicer to her because it was obvious she was using this session to get back at him.

Charlie couldn’t help himself, who cares if it was a guy sucking his dick while his daughter fucked his ass. He could see Tess peering over the boy’s shoulder as the Black teen sloppily sucked him off. Just for a moment he felt embarrassed about the shameful situation but was so enjoyable his instincts took over and he shifted his hips, making the boy gobble down more of his dick, hearing him choke when his thick organ tickled his throat. He had always been straight and thought guys who did this kind of thing with other guys were wimpy but the bike rides had changed his attitude.

Tess kept drilling Bobby’s ass at a frantic pace until her dad moaned and, as per Sam’s orders, held the boy’s head tight as his cock erupted inside his mouth. Not daring to anger Sam, he deliberately held the boy there until he was drained. The cameras got more close ups, first of Bobby, his mouth spewing spunk when Charlie released him, then of Tess pulling the rubber dick out of his ass with a loud pop. They moved in and captured the sight of his stretched bum.


CHARLIE GETS HIS

Now it was Charlie’s turn. He shivered in disgust as he switched positions with Bobby, who was already waving his dick at him. The cock was now painfully hard from the way Tess’s drilling of his ass had continually rubbed his prostate gland so the Black teen was anxious for some relief. Charlie stared at it, a repugnant look on his face as he wondered if he was actually going to be able to do it, sucking another guy off was abhorrent, but then, so was the idea of having a woman take his ass. That was truly sick and perverted, he thought as he glanced back to see her preparing her dildo harness. He anxiously looked around again as he felt his buttocks being spread. It was Cassandra behind him, the beautiful Black woman who was his best friend’s wife and mother of Bobby. She was going to fuck his ass while he sucked off her son. “Fucking nightmare,” he muttered but yet he dared not resist anything. The bike rides had drilled that into his head.

Never in his life had he imagined anything like this. Sam, in order to spice up the action, decided to make an Orio cookie out of Charlie, White guy sandwiched between two Blacks.

“Okay, get with it, we want action, starting now,” Sam barked and watched as ultra-straight Charlie, tensed in anticipation as Cassandra pointed her rubber dick at the White man’s twitching bum hole. Although she hated every minute of the way Sam had forced Charlie and the other guys to fuck her ass and cunt, she knew, it wasn’t anybody’s fault and that Charlie always tried to be considerate, so she was tempted to repay the favor.

But it was almost as if Sam was reading her mind as she slowly pushed the rubber dick into Charlie’s ass and he wasn’t going to allow anybody to slack off.

“Come on, Cassandra,” he roared. “No fussing around and no sense in being nice and gentle. My clients don’t like that so get that dildo up Charlie’s ass right now and started pegging him like there’s no tomorrow or else.”

The Black woman knew she had no choice so she quickly pushed forward, immediatelysinking a couple of inches of the rubber dick into Charlie’s tight ass with one lunge. She heard the man’s started gasp and moan in alarm as she pulled back and speared the man again, as another inch filled his rectum. She was still forcing the final inch into him when Bobby, impatient to get his cock sucked, seized Charlie’s head and directed it to his own organ. He sighed in contentment as the White man opened his mouth to accept the turgid organ.

Unfortunately, while Cassandra was trying to be at least half considerate, her son showed no such mercy. If I’m gonna get my dick sucked by a man I made as well make the most of it, he thought as he forced more of his big, black dick into Charlie’s mouth. Besides, I had to suck his so now who is the cock sucker?

Cassandra dildo fucked Charlie until her son had cum in his mouth. When his limp dick finally slipped out from between Charlie’s cum filled lips, the cameras rolled, catching the spunk pooled on Charlie’s tongue and the way drops of it, combined with drool leaked out and drippled onto his chin. Charlie sighed with relief when the ordeal was over and he felt Cassandra pulling the rubber out of his ass. His poor, abused ass felt so stretched he felt as if it would never be normal again, but then, nothing will probably ever be normal again, Charlie cursed.

MIKE AND HENRY

The cameras now moved over to Mike, the big Black man and Henry, the Oriental guy. Sam had them making out and, thanks to the bike rides, he was sure it would be a great movie. Their tongues flicked in and out of each other’s mouths as they acted like lovers. To make it appear real, he had also ordered them to handle each other’s dicks and run a hand over each other’s chests while they French kissed. He kept the two men stroking and kissing each other with an eye to detail. He didn’t let them stop until he was satisfied with their performance. Then he moved them onto the next scene.

“Okay, you two sweeties get in a 69 position and start sucking each other’s dicks. Remember, show some enthusiasm and make it look good or else,” Sam warned as the two men looked slow to obey.

The cameras moved in as Henry, on his back, with the Black man’s big dick hanging just above his face, reached up and pulled it toward his mouth. The cameras also got the scrunched up look of horror on the Black man’s face as Mike accepted the Oriental man’s cock. They continued to roll, capturing close ups as the men began sucking each other off and even caressing each other’s balls. Sam had used a carrot and bike approach to ensure both of them did their best to bring their partner off first. The reward was a session with some of the females for the winner and a bike ride and another gay session for the loser. Since neither of them wanted another ride it was a guaranteed memorable performance. It didn’t matter that one of them was going to get his mouth flooded with spunk both men eagerly used their mouths, tongues and hands in a desperate attempt to make the other cum first.

It was quite a contest with both men also frantically trying not to spend first but Mike won. He felt relieved even though he was forced to accept Henry’s torrid flood, of hot, salty spunk down his throat. It tasted so horribly he thought he was going to be sick but he managed to keep sucking until the Oriental man’s dick was drained and limp. A crest fallen Henry finished moments later and allowed Mike’s cock to erupt into his mouth. Sam noted the terrified look on the Oriental man’s face as he contemplated the consequences of having lost.

It was obvious Henry would do anything to avoid more punishment so he decided he would use the promised bike ride as leverage to force the defeated man into performing greater acts of homosexuality. Perhaps, he would have him serve as a fluffer for the men and teens even have him suck their balls while they fucked his wife and daughter. But that would happen later. He would let Henry stew over his impending punishment for a time. For a final act to the scene, Sam made the two men French kiss each other again so that they could taste each other’s spunk. Totally cowered, they even clasped and fondled each other’s asses, holding each other close while they kissed like real gay lovers.

ROB, SUSAN AND LILLY

Lilly, the Oriental woman who was Henry’s wife, hadn’t forgotten the way abrupt way Rob had taken her daughter’s virginity. Neither had Susan, her petit girl who, with her mother’s help had been forced to bust her own cherry by riding the man’s big dick that had seemed impossibly large for her tight, unused pussy. Although she had taken all kinds of cocks since then, she still remembered the pain and shame as she fucked the man for the first time.

That’s what Sam was counting on when he put the trio together. After all, it was only fair that the teenage girl and her mother receive some measure of justice. When the camera men were ready they nodded and Sam began giving orders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.