Sex Du Jour
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

I try as much best as I can to be kind and loving and affectionate with Lana. She is kind; she is likeable and very much sociable. As Doug and I sit for a meal or two, on the large dining table, where we await for our food to be served by his obliging and obedient house keeper, I look at him quietly and shyly somehow a little bit. His eyes are intense and serious and frightful in some way, and he has them fixed and glued straight on me. I don't know what the hell is exactly going on in his mind. I am not a mind reader. And I only wish that I had that divine ability and power to unravel out what goes on in people's secretive minds.

"I guess that I am not making you a tiny bit uncomfortable and nervy-like with my presence and actions here, or am I?" This, Doug asks me coolly and composedly. Damn! What is he supposed to mean with this? What exactly?

"I am comfortable and very much fine; thank you, Doug," I say and make known to him. He smiles at me happily and affectionately. Is he excited? Or merely seeking to make me feel fine and good about all this? I can't exactly and spot-on tell!

He is a few breathes or inches away from me. He kisses and caresses me tenderly and gently. I like it. I love and adore it. Nothing could be any much better; nothing could be this more thrilling and desirous. I can't breathe. I can only look and stare up into those dark, mannish, and lush-like eyes of him. Oh my goodness! I don't know what to literally think or do right now. I don't ... I don't ... I don't know ... Damn it!

He kisses me right then, gently and steadily—passionately and brilliantly. I kiss him back, pushing and shoving and ramming my lips right straight against his. He is steady; he is patient with me; he is possessive and magnificent and wonderfully. To be honest and upright and truthful with you, this is just as much as heaven and paradise as it is itself. I swear that it surely is. We hold and embrace each other; we caress and stroke the other; we inhale and exhale right in the face of the other. The candles are burning and flickering about; they are lightening and engulfing us in tastefully-like red, green, and yellow-brown flames. It is like we are made of light as we kiss and hug and stroke each other lovingly and unhurriedly. That is what it seems like. Yes ... definitely!

We are at breath last having dinner. Lana has served us and she is standing right behind us in the distance exactly between us. She is all quiet and motionless, brooding and ruminating about God knows what and why. Doug's calm and reflective eye rests on me temporarily and every once in a little jot while. I like how he bites and nibbles hungrily at his food. I wish that he could do the same to me, biting and nibbling at my nipples and breasts and pussy sweetly and harmoniously beautiful. Yes! That would be ecstatic and divine indeed!

This is nakedness;

This is brilliance

This is bliss, happiness, and

The land of dreamland and cloud nine

His eyes are a dark blue

They haunt me even when I am bathing

They survey and gaze deeply and affectionately at me

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.