Sex Du Jour - Cover

Sex Du Jour

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 13

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

"I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything"--F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Cause baby you know that I

I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Papa-paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be

Your papa-paparazzi

Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine

Baby you'll be famous

Chase you down until you love me

Papa-paparazzi


Who would care and give a damn if I drown myself right this very moment and give up my breath and ghost all at once right this very second? If I freeze and icen up to death and stillness in this comfortably warm and enjoyable water, who would come to embrace and weep over me? I can drown myself right now and that will be it...

When I surface and come up out of the water, Stian is standing and posing right there before me, holding a wholly white towel in his hand. His facial countenance hits and strikes me as being bitter and hostile in some way. I don't get it ... how have I come to offend and annoy him? How exactly?

"What have I done this time around?" I ask him mildly and calmly. He first scowls at me and then rolls his eyes quietly and disapprovingly. I was right about it. He sure and hell lot is angry and annoyed with me. Duh! Who cares? Well, I honestly don't for your very own piece of information.

"You don't seem to mind that you are late for work on your very first day, honey, do you?" Of course! How can he expect me to let slip from my memory something this crucial and important? Today will be my first day of work at The House of Hogan. And this is a fashion-correlated company functioning here in Rovich, Iceberg, that is relatively successful indeed and is well-known and familiarised with the people here. I am going to start my work there and I better not be any late or behind-time.

Just when I take my stand up in the Jacuzzi where I am washing myself, Stian looks curiously and shockedly at a naked and unclothed me up till at final last he wraps and dolls me up with the towel that he is holding. I stare back at him thankfully and in appreciation. "Thanks for that, honey," I tell him straigh away and forthwith.

He quickly lets known to me, "Now dress up hurriedly, dear, because I don't want you to be late on your first day of work."

I quickly and hurriedly step my way out of the bathroom, having kissed and pecked him gently and affectionately. Once in my room, I dash to my closet, toss it open, and then snatch out the clothes that I have prepared for this occasion. Yes. I will be wearing baggy-like knee-high shorts that are khaki dark in colour and a green top and also have my long light brown hair tied and fastened into a ponytail that dangles and swings gently and carefully on my back. Exactly!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.