Sex Du Jour
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A horny and lewd couple has sex in a forest while on their way to the beach.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Nudism  

Uh! Stian Elberd is going to fuck me in my anus today. As I bang and thump shut the door to our secretive for not-more-than-two exclusively bedroom, I turn and whirl around to see him completely and fully nude and uncovered and undressed. He is dressed in nothing but in his most sexy and seductive and alluring underwear. I love it! And I find it irresistible so, so, so very much. The way and manner that his thighs are exhibited and flashed about and vaunted and made a great show off of, it all mesmerizes and hypnotizes me. My goodness! Is that his giant and bulky and fuck-off like hard-on penis I am seeing swelling out and puffing out with my own two eyes—like I am supposed and even ought to lick and lap and taste and brush it about with my ecstatic, jolly, rapt and blithe-filled tongue. Is that it? Yeah. I am going to enjoy and revel in doing this so very much. Yeah, certainly.

To be straight with you, this is what Stian Elbert has me do. He has me get down on my knees and bow before him perfectly well and nice so as to stroke and caress and knead his brilliant, massive erection itself. Oh my go-o-sh! It feels all so pleasant and enjoyable and pleasurable indeed. Yes. I am enjoying and loving and reveling in this so very much. It is all pretty darn wonderful and ace at the same time and so out of this world indeed. Before I go on to lick and take a taste of the super jim-dandy, awesome dick itself, I proceed to grab a razor blade that is lodged and laid on a puny-sized, polished and flawlessly glassy suave table not any farther from where we both are, gazing and gawping at each other powerlessly and vulnerably. Yeah. Tonight is going to be a very good and delectable night indeed. That, I can assure and warrant you.

As I slit and nick and slash the cloth and fabric of his underwear with my knife-edged-like razor blade, he murmurs and mumbles to me in such a smooth and silky and velvety like voice—which weirdly and eccentrically—makes my veiled vulva and hermetic pussy shiver and quiver and quake from a certain kind of happiness and delectation that I cannot clearly make clear or plain. "Yeah, baby," he mumbles sweetly and wholly icky and treackly to me, "Go on with it ... Yeah ... You are on the right track indeed." Why is it like that? Stian's voice is so enticing and irresistible that even if he tells me to make love to him right this moment while I lie down on pellets and spherules of beady, intensely glinting-like glasses and specs, I would not disagree and take aboard onto any sort of disavowal with him. I would with pleasure and enthusiastically do it, even if it is worth the price and rate of my very own life and wellbeing and soundness—all in all.

Once I am done and through with the notching and slicing, I grip and seize his full-size erection in my hands and begin petting and caressing it with my innocent tongue and lingo. Yeah. It is all such a blissful and enjoyable experience indeed. It is the perfect and suitable thing to do. Or are you not in agreement and conformity with me? Are you not truly?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.