Ten Pin Bowling Alley Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by AnnaTartyWife

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teasing at the bowling alley

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The game itself was a bit of a chore.

Okay I'm not very good at sports. There I have said it.

I tried my best but in all honesty the ball kept going into the gutter thing for the most part, though I did shoot an eight on one go.

Amazing eh!

The teens next to us seemed be keeping an eye on us all the time and this only accentuated the feeling of complete slutty exhibitionism that I was enjoying.

I wish I could have bowled with my heels on, as the extra lift they give my legs would have made all the difference.

I tried my best however.

At every opportunity I sat and let my legs fall open. When sitting on the benches to watch the guys take their shots I always made sure I had my skirt high and my legs wide.

I alternated between sitting opposite the teens so they could get a good fucking look at my legs and tits in my tight top, and on facing my lovers and letting them 'see the goods.'

My nipples ached as the game wore on. With each tease and flirt they expanded on my metal rings I had placed over them, tightening the grip on my sensitive nips, which in turn just got me hornier and hornier.

My cunt was now totally fucking sodden wet, my knicks slipping up my pussy flaps as I moved and wiggled around.

As I took my shots I made sure to bend over, my tiny flared mini skirt raising up even higher.

Giving an easy view up to my arse and knickers.

The guys egged me on letting me know they could see my knickers, that my tits were straining against my tight top and that I was making them hard by my wanton teasing actions.

I could sense the teens looking over at the bawdy scene unfolding on the lane next to them, and as I have said I tried to give them a good show. Half way into the game and onto my second drink I began to really lose my inhibitions.

I began swearing a little, not too loud but loud enough for the lads to hear me saying 'fuck' and telling the guys I would 'snog' the one with the next highest score. Acting the slag had me juiced up.

Bill hit a strike in the next round and so sitting beside him on the wooden bench, facing the lane with the teens on it, I planted a wet deep kiss on him. As I sat I placed one leg on the bench and let the other dangle down.

My wet knickers and fanny gusset were easily on show as I probed his mouth with my tongue, making excessive noises and slurping my tongue hard into his mouth.

I desperately wanted him to get his hands on my cunt, but I guess that was a step too far for him at this stage!

This was repeated the next 3 goes, each high score being met with a snog and tonguing from me.

Each one being more lascivious than the last, tongues clearly flicking in and out of our mouths and heavy sighing from me to accompany the snogging action.

As the game wore on and was almost at an end I could sense the teens getting ready to leave and still they flashed furtive looks over towards us.

Bill kept patting my arse in between goes and this encouraged Phil and Frank to do likewise.

I was basically being pawed and touched up as much as they could, in full view of the five lads.

Having this amount of attention was making my head swirl and by the end of the last throws I was creaming for a good cock up me or to suck on.

We all finished up at roughly the same time, the teens had slowed down, I assume so they could see a bit more of our outrageous flirting and behaviour.

Once at the kiosk I again made sure to sit on a high stool to pop my shoes back on.

Lifting my legs high to fasten my straps around my ankles I gave a good show of legs and knickers.

Frank was sat opposite me and was beaming, mouthing that my knickers were on full show.

I quickly hoisted my skirt up a bit and for a few seconds my wet cunt would have been on view, my knickers by this point a tornado twisted shape and deep up my fanny crack.

Two of the teens were opposite and must have had a view of it.

Once our shoes were on it was out to the car park. As we walked out the guys all took turns in holding my hand, patting my arse and generally having a good feel of me. The car park was virtually empty only three or four cars were left and as we approached our car doors, Bill pushed me gently against the side of the car and began to really feel me up.

His hands darted to my skirt at the front and I just blatantly spread my legs allowing his hand to ease up and slip my soaking fucking knickers to one side. He hand two fingers up me like a shot as I moaned and groaned.

"Oh fuck yes go on fucking it Bill I'm fucking soaking," I said in a very loud voice.

A few cars away we could see the teens all getting into their car and all of them were now staring over towards us. Bill took this as sign and then rammed another of his fat stubby fingers up my wet cunny and began to finger fuck me as I lent back against the car door.

My skirt was now up around my waist, my knickers halfway down my legs as I was fingered roughly in full view of anyone looking.

As my knickers slid down my legs and Bill really got pounding at my sloppy pussy with his fingers we saw the teens car pulling away.

"Oh fuck they're leaving," I said quite disappointed.

"I thought the young fuckers may have come over for a closer look at the slag," Peter interjected.

By now my first climax was close.

Acting such a trollop in a public place had brought me to the brink of a shattering orgasms and my fanny had been aching for well over an hour.

The tell tale ache of needing the release of a climax.

Bill was now virtually fisting me as I stood bolt upright.

"Get my fucking knickers off, "I swore at them.

Frank obliged ripping them off me as I was sent into orbit by Bill's four fingers that were now sloshing and sliding up me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.