A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 33: Like a Virgin

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Like a Virgin - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

March 1978

The next week was normal, except that Jennifer still hadn’t decided to talk to me. That was fine. All in due time. I missed talking to her, but the promise that we would eventually talk made me much calmer than I might otherwise have been. That and her sitting next to me at lunch.

Mary and Kellie both were antsy. Each was waiting for the promised activities. For Kellie it was her first time, for Mary, it was her first time to have a guy orgasm in her without a rubber. I was looking forward to both of those events!

I told Kellie that I would take her out on Friday. We’d meet at Frisch’s and after dinner, I had a place I was pretty sure would be available. It was private and had a bed. She was giddy.

I told Mary that she should come to the deli on Saturday and I thought I could find a place after work we could be together without getting caught. I figured I’d arrange for Melanie to pick me up around 5:00pm and Mary could find her way home. She thought she could work with that.

I came up with a grand idea, actually. At tutoring, I asked Melanie if we could do a double-date on Saturday. I explained my plan and she said she’d check with Pete. I called Anna and asked her if she was available on Saturday and what her curfew was. She didn’t have to be home until 11:00pm and yes, she wanted to see me.

I’d called to clear things with Andreas and he said he didn’t think there would be a problem. I thanked him profusely. I knew I was going to be asked to do something. What it was, I had no idea. But I was ready to be as involved as needed.

I talked to Becky every night, and she always tried to steer the conversation to the long term. I was concerned that she wouldn’t be able to do what she had said she would. I thought that her motives were always for a committed relationship and that she had figured that making love would seal the deal, even if she had said otherwise.

I remembered quite clearly two separate occasions where I got Becky to say that she wasn’t expecting an exclusive arrangement at this point. I loved her deeply. But we weren’t on the same page. I should have heeded the warning signs, the advice, and my own misgivings.

The thing was, and I had never hidden this from anyone, I thought my future was with Birgit. I knew that it was something of a pipe dream in some ways, but no more so than what Becky was thinking. So I couldn’t fault her for that. The key difference was that Birgit and I both wanted the same thing. Becky and I didn’t; at least not at this point.

Could I see myself with her for the rest of my life? Yes. Did I think it was going to happen? No. And the answer was ‘no’ because of Birgit. Without Birgit in the picture, I might actually consider being with Becky exclusively, and see how things went. It wasn’t like I was giving her an engagement ring.

On Thursday we found out that the Spring Dance, to be held April 7th, was voted a ‘turn-about’ dance by the students. Kellie and Mary were wondering who would ask me. I said I had no idea.

“Well, if nobody asks him, I’m asking him,” Mary said, “but that’s not going to happen. I know at least two girls who will ask.”

“Oh, do tell,” Jennifer giggled.

“Nope. He can’t know!”

I wanted to ask Mary what she was talking about, but I knew I’d never get an answer.

On Friday dad dropped me at Frisch’s around 5:00pm. I told him we were probably going for ice cream and skating, and if he was at Graeter’s at 10:00pm that would be good. I was pushing the curfew, but in the car by 10:00pm seemed to be permitted. Kellie was already at the restaurant when I arrived.

She was wearing tight jeans and I could see a pink blouse under her Winter jacket. Her brown hair was mostly hidden by a ski cap.

“Hey, Steve! What’s the plan?”

“Well, I figured we could eat, then get some ice cream. That would leave us at least three hours for whatever you want to do.”

“Sure!”

We sat down and ate. I didn’t detect any nervousness or anything that would make me think twice. She was relaxed, joking, and enjoying herself. The conversation drifted all over the place, but there were no references to sex. She was playing it cool.

We finished and walked over to Graeter’s. We ordered our sundaes just like last time. We sat down and she smeared whipped cream on her lips and licked it off, just like last time.

“So, may I have your cherry? Are you sure?”

“Yes,” she giggled and quickly grabbed the cherry from her sundae and popped it in her mouth. “You only get to have the other one!”

I was sure now that she was comfortable with this. Even if she hadn’t thought about birth control before, I was prepared. I had three rubbers in my pocket. I figured that was more than enough.

We finished our ice cream and stood. I took her in my arms and gave her a kiss. She tasted like chocolate again. I liked that. I took her hand and we started walking towards the safe house.

“Where are we going?”

“My boss has an apartment that I have a key to and that I’m allowed to use. Is that OK?”

“That’s great! An actual bed? My friends had to do it in the back seat of their boyfriends’ cars. They said that was terrible.”

“I’ve always done it in a bed, except for with one girl. We used blankets and a comforter or a sleeping bag. Beds are better, though the sleeping bag was interesting because of the heat.”

“So how many girls have you done it with?”

“Seven.”

“And three virgins?”

“Four.”

“Wait, you said three last time.”

“Yes, I did.”

“No way!”

“Is that a problem?”

“No, I’m just surprised. You’ll be fifteen in April and you’ve had sex with seven girls and four of them were virgins. I guess I’m number five.”

“That’s true,” I said. “And in every case, they asked me. Just like you did, each in their own way.”

“So you know how to do it with a virgin so she enjoys it? So it doesn’t hurt?”

“I can’t promise anything other than to be careful, attentive, and gentle. Whether or not it hurts depends mostly on your body. Same for it feeling good. I know the right things to do, so I’ll make it as good as possible. A lot is up to you. But because you seem so relaxed, that should help.”

“Did you get birth control?” Kellie asked.

“Yes. I have rubbers.”

We walked in silence the rest of the way. We got to the building and I let us in. I adjusted the envelope in the box and we walked upstairs. I hoped Andreas had done what I asked, though I didn’t really doubt it.

I opened the door to the apartment and she walked in. I shut the door behind us.

“Oh, this is cool. A nice bed and nobody can interrupt us.”

She gave me a big hug. I walked over to close the blinds and then put on music. I went for Q102. I checked the fridge and saw that Andreas had left the things I needed. This was going to be a lot of fun.

“It’s up to you what we do. Like I told you before, I’m pretty much up for anything. I have a few ideas, but you’re in control of what we actually do here tonight.”

“So, like anything I want?” Kellie asked.

“Yes.”

“Cool. I want everything. Teach me. Everything.”

I wondered just how far she meant with ‘everything’ but given her naïveté, I figured it was the usual oral sex and screwing. But we’d find out. I really wanted to see those large breasts!

I helped her take off her coat and put mine with it on the back of a chair at the dinette set. We kicked off our shoes as well. I asked her if she wanted a Coke and she said yes. I grabbed two from the fridge and motioned to the sofa. She sat down and I handed her a bottle.

“Is there anything you don’t want to do?” I asked. “If you tell me now, it’ll be simpler. You can always change your mind, but if there’s something you think is gross, or weird just tell me.”

“No,” she replied. “No limits. I want you to teach me. If I set limits, how can I learn? You haven’t ever talked about what you have done with Mary or Jennifer or any other girl, so I know you won’t tell anything we do. I do have one thing that I want to tell you.”

“What’s that?”

“I only want to be with you this one time. I want you to teach me everything you can so I can have fun in the future, but it won’t be with you. Is that OK?”

“That’s totally up to you. If this is as fun as I think it will be, I’d want to do it again. But if you don’t, then that’s it. You are in control.”

“This one time. That’s it.”

“OK.”

We finished our Cokes. I put the bottles into the carton for return.

I went back to her and said, “Let’s start with a shower, OK?”

“Sounds like fun!”

I led her to the small bathroom. I decided I preferred watching to acting, so I unbuttoned my shirt, took it off, and dropped it on the floor. She did the same, revealing a plain white bra. She didn’t dress sexy for this. All business.

I took off my socks, then removed my jeans, and stood there in just my underwear. Kellie did the same, and was standing there with white panties as well as the bra. I quickly shed the underwear and my semi-hard dick was on display.

Kellie checked me out and said “So, that’s going in me? I guess it’ll be harder and bigger first?”

“Yes.”

She said nothing. She reached around and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor. I got an eyeful of her huge breasts. They sagged a bit, but were quite firm with areolae the size of a fifty-cent piece. Her nipples were hard and the size of a dime. I was looking forward to playing with them.

She slipped off her panties revealing very sparse brown pubic hair and pronounced labia. I reached in and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. We stepped in and I saw Andreas had delivered. An herbal shampoo and lavender soap.

I had her wet her hair while I put some shampoo in my palm. I had her turn her back to me and washed her hair. I picked up the soap and built some lather. I started with her shoulders, then moved to her back and her firm ass.

I added some lather to my hands and reached around and started from her collar bone. I slowly moved down to soap her breasts. They were heavy in my hand, and felt spongy. I soaped her stomach and then slipped my hand between her legs, soaping her vulva. I knelt down and lathered her legs. I had her rinse herself off.

“That was amazing! Can I do you now?”

“Of course.”

I got under the spray and got wet. I moved a bit and she repeated the process. She spent more time on my dick than I had on her vulva, but I knew she was investigating. She was measuring my length once I was fully hard. When she finished, I rinsed off and turned off the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried her. She did the same for me and I led her from the shower.

We walked back into the room and I turned down the bed. I grabbed a towel and put it on the corner of the bed. I took both of her hands and pulled her to me. I slipped my arms around her, pulled her tight against me, and kissed her. Our tongues darted around each other’s mouths and my hands dropped to her butt. She followed me and we pulled our groins hard together.

I let her go and said, “Ready for the next lesson?”

“Yes.”

“Your guy in the future will last longer if you make him cum before you have sex. You can do this by just using your hand, or using your hand and mouth. Guys will really appreciate it if you use your mouth. You can let him cum in your mouth or not, and if you do, you can swallow or go spit it in the sink.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.