A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 29: Joyce

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: Joyce - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

February 1978

On Saturday, following my Friday date with Kellie, I went to work as usual. Once again I used the time to think. This time I was trying to figure out how I could meet Kellie and not have to hide or rush or anything like that. I didn’t have a good solution. Even if I could drive, that wouldn’t help much. The back seat of a car just didn’t hold any attraction for me. Except for with Mary, I’d always done it in a bed.

I was keeping busy around the deli but there were no customers at the moment. I was talking to Andreas as I did from time to time when things weren’t busy and when I wasn’t deep in thought. He noticed, though.

“You’ve been doing a lot of thinking, haven’t you? The last few weeks you’ve sort of been on auto-pilot. Doing a great job as always, of course, but your head has been somewhere else. Are you having problems? Maybe I can help.”

I laughed. “Most people wouldn’t call what I’m dealing with a ‘problem’.”

“Well, tell me. I have plenty of experience, and significant resources. And Don Joseph would insist I help you.”

“I have a girl I’d like to be alone with but can’t because there’s always someone home at our houses. And because I’m fourteen, I can’t drive. So we’re kind of stuck.”

“That total fox you have meet you for lunch on Saturdays? I can see why. Man, she is amazing looking. You’re a lucky guy.”

“Well, yes, she is and yes, I am. But it’s not her. To be honest, she and I can be together at her house.”

“You have another one besides her? A dangerous game, Steve.”

“She knows. She’s OK with it.”

“A ladies’ man. If the other one is just as good-looking, I want to know your secret. Especially if they know about each other.”

“I don’t have a serious girlfriend. I’m dating. I’m kind of young for a permanent relationship.”

“True. I knew you were a smart kid. You’re lucky too.”

“Thanks.”

“I have a possible solution. Let me make a phone call and check.”

He went to the office. I unpacked some deliveries and put them on the shelves. I also put together some boxes for the order that was going out this afternoon. I added the stuff like napkins, knives, forks, and plates that didn’t need to be refrigerated.

Andreas came back. He handed me a key ring with two keys on it. He handed me a piece of paper with an address.

“This is an apartment that belongs to Don Joseph’s firm. They use it for out-of-town guests and when people need a place to crash. There’s almost never anyone there. If you go, just check the mailbox in the lobby. If there is an envelope sticking out of the top, the apartment is being used. If not, then it’s free. Use it whenever you like.”

I knew the term safe house. If I was right, then I’d just taken another step into a very dangerous world - but an exciting one. Larry told me I could make money and I had. He told me he might go to work for his grandfather.

I took the keyring and paper with the address. It was about 4 miles from my house, an easy bike ride during the Summer. It was also walking distance from the deli, the bowling alley, and the skating rink, which meant I could find ways to get there without needing to drive. This had real possibilities.

“Thanks, Andreas. Let me know what Don Joseph wants from me.”

“As I said, you’re a smart kid. Someone will let you know.”

Jennifer joined me for lunch. She greeted me with a big hug and a kiss. I copped a feel of her breast and gave her a gentle squeeze. She sighed. We broke the clinch and got our lunch. Andreas shot me a smile.

Our conversation was mostly small talk. There was a bit of gentle flirting but Jennifer was behaving. I knew that when she got the chance, she’d push the limits as far as she could. I was OK with that. It was all part of building our relationship. Eventually, we’d get to the ‘good stuff’ again - when the time was right.

What I was realizing too, was that anticipation would only make it better. We knew what would happen when we got there. It would be another earth-shattering experience. As much as I loved Birgit, there was something with Jennifer that went beyond that. It was truly something special.

Jennifer pulled me back from the wilderness of my thoughts with a question.

“So, you’re seeing Joyce tonight? What are you guys doing?”

“Dinner, then swimming. She’ll be staying at Larry’s house tonight. Her parents will pick her up after church tomorrow.”

“And you’re seeing Becky on Sunday.”

“Yes.”

“How did it go with Kellie?”

“It was interesting.”

“Interesting?”

“How much do you want to know?”

“How much is there to tell?”

“Well, I think I can sum up pretty simply. We were eating ice cream sundaes. She spread whipped cream on her lips and then licked it off suggestively. I teased her by asking if I could have her cherry. She said yes. So I took the cherry from her sundae and she said ‘not that one’.”

“What?!”

“Yeah.”

“She wasn’t joking?”

“No. She was serious.”

“So?”

“We talked. A lot. I made sure she knew what she was asking. And that she wasn’t in love with me or had any silly notions.”

“Are you going to?”

“If I do, is it a problem?”

“No. It’s not a problem. I’m OK with it.”

“You’re sure? You’re 100% sure? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Go show her a good time. Make her see stars. But come back to me. Just come back to me.”

“Always Jennifer, always.”

And that was what bothered her about Becky; that I wouldn’t come back. That scared her.

“I love you,” she said. “I like where we are and how we’re taking this. Just promise me that you’ll come back.”

I got up, pulled her into my arms, and said, “Jennifer Lynn Block, I love you. I can’t wait until we’re at a point where we can make love again.”

She kissed me and went to get into her mom’s car. They drove off. I hoped I had said the right things.

Mom picked me up and I got ready for my date with Joyce. She’d arrive about 4:00pm. We’d hang out for an hour or so, and then Dad would drop us at Frisch’s for dinner. We’d eat and then call him. He’d pick us up and bring us home. We’d come home and swim until Mrs. Higgins came to get Joyce at 11:00pm. I was anticipating seeing Joyce by herself. I was glad that her mom hadn’t insisted that Connie come along.

I checked the pool and added a bit of chlorine. I made sure towels were out and put some Cokes and other soft drinks in the fridge. Then I grabbed a book and settled on the couch to read. Around 3:45pm I went and changed.

Just after 4:00pm, Joyce came to the door. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a light pink sweater that showed off her moderately sized breasts. Her long dark hair reached almost to her waist and was pinned back with hair clips. She wore pink lipstick and pale green eye shadow. This was new to me as the girls I had been with so far pretty much went for the natural look with no more than lip gloss.

I invited her in and we sat on the couch. Stephanie walked through the room and stuck her tongue out at me as she walked past. Joyce was looking at me so she couldn’t see. I couldn’t give Stephanie my usual line. I’m sure she realized that, the little brat. I double-checked with Joyce that the plan for the evening was OK.

“Sure! It’ll be fun.”

“Want to shoot some pool before dinner?”

“I haven’t played before. Can you teach me?”

“Yes, I can! Come on.”

I uncovered the table and racked the balls. I put down the cue ball and broke. I didn’t sink a ball on the break, so I helped her select a cue and explained how to hold it. I picked a good shot for her. I demonstrated how to hold the cue and line up the shot. She got into the right position and I stood behind her.

“OK. How hard do I hit it?”

“If it’s OK, I’ll show you.”

“Sure.”

I stepped behind her and put my arms around her, helping her hold the cue. I guided her arms to make the shot. It was an easy one and she sank the fifteen, giving her stripes. I picked another easy shot and again showed her how to line it up.

“Can you help me again?”

I stepped behind her and again put my arms around her again.

“I like this! You can help me anytime you want.”

She made the shot and the 10 dropped into the corner pocket. There weren’t any easy shots left and she missed the next one. I sank the six, one, and five before I missed. She asked for help again. The pattern continued until I won the game.

“That was fun!”

“Want to play again?” I asked.

“Maybe after dinner. Let’s go sit on the couch again and talk.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.