A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 28: Kellie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Kellie - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

February 1978

On Monday I asked Kellie if she’d like to go out. She was super excited about that. We agreed on Friday evening. We’d have dinner and then go roller skating. After that, we’d get some ice cream and then our parents would pick us up.

After school, I walked to meet Melanie. I shook hands with Pete and he asked if we’d be going out again.

“You’re not my type, Pete. And I think Melanie might object.”

They both laughed.

Melanie said “No, you’re wrong, Steve. I’d actually pay money to see that one.”

Now I laughed as well. Melanie kissed Pete and then put her arm around me to walk to her house.

“What are you doing?”

“Walking with my friend. Pete totally trusts you and he likes you. He’s not going to be jealous of you. I told him about you pulling away when I hugged you and kissed you and he was impressed. A guy who has had majorly wild sex with me was totally respecting my relationship with him.”

“Majorly wild sex?”

“Yeah, you’re the one who did anal with me. Pete knows.”

“Geez, Melanie!”

“I tell him everything. It’s part of who I am. You of all people should know that. Pete’s OK with it. I don’t know if he’ll want to do that someday or not. I will, of course, but he’s OK with the regular kind. Well, more than OK.”

“So he’s learning. Good. He’s keeping you happy?”

“Yes.”

My turn to get her, “As good as me?”

She laughed. “different from you!”

“Good girl! That’s the right answer.”

“I’m the one who told you that!”

“Yes, but I’m the one who said ‘different’ all by my little self.”

“That you did, Steve, that you did. Let’s do some Spanish.”

We had a great study session. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when I left. I returned the kiss. I realized she was teaching me something else. I could walk with my arm around a girl, hug her, and kiss her on the cheek, and have it just be a sign of friendship and affection, not sex. I was so lucky to have her as a friend.

After dinner, I wrote about that in the journal. I underlined the conclusion several times. I wanted to make sure I remembered that lesson. I put the journal away and pulled out my homework. I was pretty much caught up with everything and my mental state was much better. I had a solid B in Spanish and A’s in everything else.

Stephanie came into my room just before bed.

“You seem a lot happier today big bro. Finally have sex with Becky?”

“Hah! That shows how much you know. Perhaps I’m not the dumb one here. I’m happy because I didn’t have sex with Becky and because Jennifer and I agreed not to have sex for a while.”

“Wait. That makes no sense to me!”

“Maybe because you’re a dumb girl!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

I couldn’t contain my laughter.

“Stephanie, you know I like sex. It appears you watched me, and I guess saw enough to know I like it. But you know what; I love both Becky and Jennifer too much to have sex with them right now. Now, go think about that one.”

She had a super-confused look on her face. I could bet what her first question was going to be once she figured out that she wanted to ask it.

I put all my books together for the morning and climbed into bed. More dreams about Birgit. Vivid ones. Ones that required me to change my sheets in the morning. Something had changed. I hadn’t had dreams like that about her in months. Oh sure, I dreamed about being together, but not about sex. Stephanie was right. I was happier.

Mary wanted to visit me in the worst possible way. I could tell that on Thursday at lunch. She pulled me aside, looked around, then mashed her body into mine.

“I need you, but I can’t come over tonight. Do you think you could come over after school tomorrow instead of playing chess?”

“Well, Mom is supposed to pick me up at school, so I’d have to tell her that I was coming home and then try to come over. I can’t get off the bus at your stop; Mom would never allow it because of what happened. And even so, I could only stay an hour or so since I have a date with Kellie. Let me call you tomorrow. OK?”

Fortunately, nobody from our group saw her with her body mashed against mine. Or if they did, nothing was said. I’d have to see if I could figure something out. Maybe Stephanie could help. Hmm. An idea started to form. I had the beginnings of a plan.

Kellie and I confirmed our plans. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. I was a little worried when I saw Jennifer looking at me, but she just rolled her eyes and smiled.

Mary, clearly trying to tease me said “Hey, can anyone do that?”

Jennifer’s eyes told me it was OK.

“Sure Mary, I guess.”

She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek whispering, “More later.”

I knew what I had to do.

“Anyone can do that, of course. But only Jennifer can do this!”

I took her in my arms and gave her the most romantic kiss I could. She parted her lips and slipped her tongue into my mouth. When we broke apart she gasped.

Brent asked me, “Steve, what’s going on? Aren’t you guys like best friends?”

“Yeah. What do you do with your best friend?”

Ralph was his best friend.

“Not that!” he spluttered.

Everyone laughed except Larry. At that point, I had an inkling of what might be going on there. But I had no classification or understanding of what it meant, just the knowledge of some crude remarks in the locker room about a few guys in the school. Since it was so far outside my worldview, I couldn’t process it and let it drop.

I told Mary quietly that I had a plan. I’d be by around 4:00pm but then I’d only have about 30 minutes. I hoped that was enough for her. She said it was.

When I arrived home I got one of my rubbers out of the box. There were still plenty there, but I’d need to keep count. I wondered if I could just ask Melanie to resupply me when I was done. I was sure she would. Pete was a Senior so I’m sure he’d help me out, too.

I waited for Stephanie to get home. She came in about 3:45pm and once she had dropped her books I told her I wanted to talk to her.

“You know how you arranged for Mary to come here? Could you help me again?”

“I’ll add it to what you owe me.”

“Let’s tell Mom we’re going for a bike ride. We’ll go to Mary’s house and then be back by 4:45pm so I can get ready for my date with Kellie. OK?”

“Yeah, I can do that. I’ll go tell Mom.”

She went to let Mom know. I thought it would work. It was warm enough out that it wasn’t a problem and we occasionally rode bikes with the other kids in the neighborhood so there was at least a little history. She came back in a few minutes.

“She said yes. She told me to be home by 5:00pm, so we’ll get home early enough.”

We biked to Mary’s house. We put our bikes on the side of the house so they wouldn’t be seen by someone driving down Klondyke. I knocked on the door and Mary opened it. She looked confused.

“Cover story. I needed a way to get out of the house without my mom being suspicious. I hope it’s OK if she watches TV upstairs.”

“Yeah, it should be. Mom and Dad aren’t supposed to be home until 5:30pm at least. Maybe we can have her watch just in case. They’ve never come home early, but in case they do she can see the car and go out the side door after yelling to us and you can go out the basement door. Just bring your coat and stuff downstairs. That’s how we got busted last time!”

She got Stephanie situated in front of the TV and led me downstairs. I double-checked that the door at the top of the steps was closed. She already had everything ready. I quickly got her clothes off and then got rid of mine. I kissed her, then guided her down to the blankets and dove in. I had a mouthful of her pussy, licking, nibbling, and probing.

It didn’t take long for her juices to flood my face. I quickly put on the rubber, got between her legs, pulled the cover over us to keep in the heat, and began pumping in and out. We kissed hard and she wrapped her legs around me humping back.

I could tell she had been anticipating this because she came really quickly. I wasn’t close so we kept going. She had a second orgasm. Not long after, I exploded into the rubber. I slowed my pace and gently moved in her. We exchanged kisses and just enjoyed each other’s bodies for a few more minutes.

Knowing that I was working against the clock, I pulled out, disposed of the condom, and then cuddled Mary.

I whispered into her ear “In a couple of weeks I won’t need the rubber if you’ve been taking your pills.”

“I have been. I can’t wait. I so want to feel it.”

I kissed her again and we got dressed. I helped her straighten up and she sprayed air freshener. We kissed a couple of times and went up the stairs. To my relief, Stephanie was still exactly where we had left her on the couch.

We pedaled home and put our bikes away. I went to take a shower and Stephanie went to her room. I finished in the shower and dressed for my date. When I came out, Stephanie was waiting for me.

“Thanks, Steph. I really appreciate it.”

“Me too. You can write in your journal that your little sister watched you have sex again.”

“What? You didn’t!” I was a bit panicked.

She waited a few seconds then said “No. I didn’t. I’m teasing you. You told me not to do it.”

“Don’t scare me like that.”

She stuck her tongue out at me and was already saying “Eww!” when I gave her my usual line.

Sisters. But was she telling me the truth? I had never known her to lie, but I wondered if she had taken the opportunity to try to spy on me again. I’d have to be even more careful in the future.

Mom dropped me at Frisch’s for my date with Kellie. We’d walk to the skating rink. The ice cream place was next door to the rink. Our parents would pick us up from there.

Conversation at dinner was pretty mundane. About teachers, homework, things we liked, things we didn’t like, and so on. I paid, and we walked to the skating rink.

We skated a bit side by side for a few circuits. Then she reached over to take my hand. We skated like that for a bit.

“So, do you want to do stuff with me?” she asked.

“I told you before that I would, but it was up to you to set the limits and draw the lines. Did you have something in mind?”

“Yeah, but it’s not like we can do anything here or at Graeter’s,” she said with a smile.

I skated to the rail and demonstrated that she wasn’t quite right by giving her a kiss, then immediately skating away. She came after me laughing.

“OK. Good point. But still!”

“Kellie, I like you, you’re fun to be with. I’m having a good time. Let’s just skate. When we go to get ice cream we can talk.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.