A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 15: Queen Takes Pawn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Queen Takes Pawn - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

October 1977

We took the bus to Indian Hill, an upper-class village near Milford, with lots of big estates, lots of nice cars, and all the other things that really rich people owned. My parents had a decent amount of money, but didn’t like the stuck-up nature of so many Indian Hill folks. That was one reason why they built our new house in Milford.

We walked into their school, found the room where the meet was happening, and checked out the pairings. This was a single-round meet, and the highest total team score would win. I liked our chances. Larry was paired with their best player, then Ralph, Ken, Jennifer, me, and finally our two eighth grade members. My opponent was the only female on the other team. We had two - Jennifer and Mary.

Jennifer saw that and laughed. She appeared to know the girl, Becky van Hoek.

“She’s in our grade and is a stuck-up bitch. She was on a soccer team I played on three years ago. I wasn’t that good, but mom wanted me to play. That girl lives in a mansion, has everything anyone could ever want, and treats people like crap. You have to beat her.”

“I’ll do my best.”

She thought for a moment. “I have an idea. It’s sneaky. It’s mean. It’ll be awesome.”

She filled me in. I laughed out loud. She was right, and I was pretty sure it would work. I didn’t think I needed it, but it would be fun.

We were called to our tables. Before Jennifer sat down, she stopped at our table and said ‘Hi’ to Becky. Becky said ‘Hi’, her voice dripping with disdain. Jennifer smiled.

“He’s pretty good. We played strip chess the other day and he had me naked pretty quickly. And loser had to perform oral sex on the winner.”

Jennifer quickly walked away as Becky turned bright red. It looked as if Jennifer had assessed the situation correctly, and now it was in my hands.

The referee gave the time constraints, we set our clocks, and he called out “Play!” I shook hands with Becky and started her clock. She opened with 1 Nf3. Most likely King’s Indian. OK. I could play that. It wasn’t something I’d studied much, but I knew one defense. I’d play that and use our secret weapon.

When Jennifer and I had played ‘strip chess’ the one time, only pieces, not pawns, counted. But I didn’t want to blow this. I played 1 ... d5 and pressed my clock. She played 2 g3 and I responded with 2 ... Bg4. After this followed 3 Bg2 Nd7. So far so good. The game developed and I took a pawn and said “You owe me a sock.”

Her head jerked up and I just smiled. She was red again. Perfect. She took the pawn back and I said “Now I owe you one.”

“Stop it!” she hissed.

“Can’t take it? It was really fun.”

Becky looked daggers at me.

I had gained a small advantage and with a few piece exchanges, I had a clear positional advantage. I gained another pawn and at that point, I could say, “Bra”. I didn’t say anything else. She just spluttered and made an error. I pinned her queen against her king with a bishop. When I took the queen off the board, I whispered, “Naked.”

She turned her king on its side and I stopped the clocks. She hugged, got up, and stalked away. I walked over to Jennifer who had already won her match.

She winked and I followed her to stand by Becky.

“You lost?” Jennifer said in a low voice. “Whoa! I guess you owe him a blowjob then.”

Becky stormed out of the room and Jennifer was all smiles.

“That was truly evil,” I said with a small laugh.

She just nodded.

We won all but one game of the match. Only Mary had lost. She was pretty new so that wasn’t too surprising. As usual, snacks were served afterwards, and Becky gave us evil looks the whole time we were eating.

Eventually, she came over and stood between Jennifer and me, facing Jennifer, and said, “That wasn’t fair, bitch.”

Too far.

“Becky, come on!” I said lightly. “It was just a joke. It was all in good fun!”

She turned to me, “I could beat you if you hadn’t pulled that stunt.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. But there’s no time now.”

“Give me your number. I want to play fair and square.”

I looked at Jennifer and she nodded.

I wrote out the number and gave it to her.

Jennifer really stuck the knife in saying, “Remember, Becky, you owe him a blowjob!”

Becky turned bright red and I heard her mutter, “As if I would ever do that!”

She stormed off, obviously not happy.

“You’re OK with this?” I asked.

“Yes!” Jennifer smirked. “Don’t worry. She’s so stuck-up I don’t think anything will happen. The worst possible scenario is you lose. The best possible scenario is you win. Oh, and if I’m wrong, you get to screw a rich, stuck-up chick.”

“What?”

“Remember I talked to Melanie.”

“Oh damn! Plotting again.”

“Well, Melanie thinks you need someone else. She doesn’t think once a month will cut it.”

“She could have told me. You could have asked me about it. What if I don’t want to do it with Becky?”

“Then don’t. I don’t think she would, anyway. Of course, there’s always Kellie. I think she’d go for it.”

“Maybe, but she’s only 13.”

“Only for another two weeks.”

“Yeah, but she’s going to have to give me some kind of clear sign.”

The ride back to school was fun as Larry led us in an analysis of Mary’s game so we could help her improve. Larry’s mom took the three of us home where I ate, did some homework, read some of Nineteen Eighty-Four, and went to bed.

Friday was uneventful, just the usual lunch group. Saturday was working at the deli and lunch with Jennifer. When she left, she said “Enjoy your evening!” with a knowing smile. I was sure I would.

I finished my sweeping, loaded the cooler, did a few other things, and then did my rounds. I went to the house again and this time saw a couple of very cute girls in sexy negligees. I was sure this was a brothel now. I had no clue that one existed in Milford.

Of course, why would I? I was 14. My curiosity was getting the best of me, and I knew that was dangerous. I delivered the stuff to Andreas and waited for Melanie. She arrived just after 2:00pm. We loaded my bike into the car, and on the way, we stopped at the store to get a few things.

We walked inside and put the things away.

“Where are your parents?”

“Out.”

“When will they be home?”

“Later. Don’t worry! You know they’re cool.”

“Yeah, I sometimes forget. My parents would kill me if I brought a girl in the house when they weren’t home.”

“You mean like Birgit? Or me?”

“Yeah, like that. That’s exactly what they are afraid of.”

“Most parents aren’t as free and open as mine are.”

“That’s true. Your mom is pretty cool. But I guess part of that is she’s only 15 years older than you are.”

“True.”

“My mom is nothing like that. Not to mention your mom is pretty hot.”

“I’ll tell her you said that!” Melanie giggled.

“No way! Please don’t! I’d never be able to come here again.”

“Oh, if I told her, you would ‘cum’ alright. Well, assuming dad agreed. But I don’t think he’d share her. The commune was a long time ago.”

I was so red now it wasn’t funny.

“Melanie, stop. I can’t take it.”

“I’m just teasing. Mom has no designs on you at all. She’s totally committed to Dad. In fact, at this point, based on our recent conversations, I’m pretty sure that she never had sex with anyone but him. Dad, I’m not so sure, but he’s three years older and I got the impression that she wasn’t his first. But when she got pregnant, he took care of her and never stopped.”

“That’s cool. But please, don’t give me heart attacks like that.”

“Sorry. I just was having some fun with you. Kind of like you and Jennifer did with that girl at the chess meet.”

“I’m not surprised she told you about that.”

“I love it! It was downright delicious. Stuck-up chicks like that deserve it. If you do play with her, kick her ass. And if you get the chance, fuck her brains out. She’ll never know what hit her.”

“You are so bad!”

“I am. Remember I said this appointment had a twist?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I didn’t tell you what it was for two reasons. One, it wasn’t 100% certain and two I like surprising you.”

“I know,” I said warily.

“You trust me, right?”

“Yes.”

“OK!” Melanie said with a smile. “Come with me.”

She led me up the stairs to the master bath. There were candles burning giving a soft glow. She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and then turned on the sauna.

“Go ahead and get in the shower, I’ll be right back.”

I quickly disrobed and got into the shower. The warm water felt great and the room was getting steamed up. I heard the bathroom door open, then close again. My back was to the shower door. It opened and hands went around me.

“Melanie!” I sighed contentedly.

“I’m not Melanie!” a voice said.

“I am, though!” Melanie said.

I turned around.

In the shower with me was Michelle Parker. So THAT was the twist. Melanie had been right. She couldn’t wait.

“Mom and dad are at a friend’s house. They won’t come home until I call them. And I’m leaving. I’ll come back in a few hours. Use the guest room. Michelle knows which one it is - she’s spending the night there. And Steve, my mom called your mom this morning. I don’t have to have you home until 11:00pm Have fun you two!”

She shut the door.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” Michelle said and gave me a big hug. “I’ve decided that it’s time for us to screw each other silly! I love that phrase. It sounds fun!”

“My girl was the first one to use it and Melanie and I both like it.”

“Yeah, it sounds better than Elizabeth saying that she and a guy fuck each other’s brains out.”

“I agree. You’re sure about this?”

“I’ve had about a month to think about it. I’m sure it’s what I want. If I leave here a virgin it will be because I’m dead. I’m not in love with you. I love you for how you’ve treated me, but I’m not in love. This might be the only time we’re together, or it might not. I’m fine with that situation. Elizabeth and I talked a lot. I talked to my mom a lot. I even talked to my dad, believe it or not. And of course, I talked to Melanie. She agreed to set this up. I hoped you would be available and would go along with it. I’m sorry you aren’t getting your time with Melanie, but she told me she had a plan for that. You are OK with this, aren’t you?”

Michelle kept hugging me as the water coursed off our bodies.

“I feel like a pawn, but I’m not complaining. Melanie doesn’t play chess, but she certainly played this one well. Queen takes pawn, as it were.”

“Melanie talked to her parents and they agreed we could use the house. She knew I wanted to be alone with you. I just can’t do it in front of someone the first time. I’d be so nervous. But that seems so sexy. Maybe some other time.”

I let her go and grabbed a bottle of shampoo and started massaging the lather into her gorgeous blonde hair. She kept talking. It seemed she was a bit nervous, but that was understandable.

“God, I’ve been so horny the last week I couldn’t stand it!” Michelle declared. “Once I knew this was going to happen, I’ve been imagining what it would be like. What it would feel like. I’m so excited!”

She wasn’t the only one!

I rinsed her hair and then grabbed some floral body wash. I poured some in my hand, made a bit of lather, and proceeded to soap her body thoroughly. I was careful not to put too much pressure on her pert breasts or her clearly engorged clit. I could tell she was enjoying the attention.

I took my time because I wanted her first time to be perfect. I had to pay close attention and not mess things up. I’d developed decent self-control since my first time, when I had shot off instantly, just like her lone attempt. I also apparently wasn’t as big as he was. For once that seemed to be a good thing. Not that I was lacking, as Melanie had pointed out, but I didn’t know any guy who wouldn’t accept a bigger dick if he could get one!

After rinsing her off I quickly rinsed off and twisted the knob to turn off the water. I grabbed a bath towel and first dried her hair. I grabbed another one and dried her body. A third took care of me. I dropped them on the floor. I took her hand, ignoring the robes hanging on hooks.

She giggled as we walked naked into the hallway. She turned and took me to a room across from Melanie’s. The bed was turned down, there was music playing, a couple of Cokes were on the desk, candles were lit, and some incense was burning. Melanie had gone all out.

Michelle shut the door and took a drink from one of the bottles of Coke. She suggestively wrapped her lips around the bottle, drank, and then handed it to me. I took a drink and handed it back. I was pretty much letting her lead, taking my cues from her.

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to her. I sat down as asked, close enough that our legs and hips and shoulders touched. Having now got a good look at Michelle, I noticed some differences from Elizabeth.

Michelle had very neatly trimmed pubic hair, whereas Elizabeth’s had been more natural and tangled. Michelle’s labia were not nearly as pronounced and seemed to be more tightly pushed together than even Birgit’s had been. That concerned me a bit, but we’d worry about that when we got there. And her breasts were different. The nipples were smaller and the areolae bigger.

Of course, even identical twins have differences. I could tell them apart since they wore their hair slightly differently and their mouths and eyes were slightly different as well. Both of them were beautiful. And I was about to have the younger twin after having had the older one. I pushed those thoughts from my mind, determined to focus completely on the naked fourteen-year-old sitting next to me.

“Please kiss me,” she requested softly.

I did as she asked, and we exchanged a series of gentle kisses. After a bit, she parted her lips and her tongue sought mine. We probed a bit and she turned her body partway. I did the same and put an arm around her shoulder. She slid hers around my waist. Her other hand found its way to my thigh and gingerly moved to brush my dick.

I broke the kiss and said, “Just tell me.”

“I want to touch it.”

“Go ahead.”

Michelle wrapped her fingers around me and squeezed gently.

“Ooh, I like this. He looks lonely!”

She bent down and kissed the head. She sat back up and turned her face for a kiss. I gave her one. She let go and moved to put her head on the pillows. She spread her legs slightly and put her hands to her side.

“Do you like me?” she asked tentatively.

“Yes, Absolutely. You look good enough to eat!”

“Would you?”

I didn’t answer. At least not verbally. I kissed her lips then leaned down to her ear and whispered “I’m going to kiss you all over.”

“Yes! Please! Do it!”

I needed no further encouragement! First I kissed her neck, then I nibbled on her ears. I planted a kiss on her nose, then on her chin, and on both cheeks. I was taking my time, building her up. Being gentle and careful. She sighed when I kissed her breastbone and the sides of both her breasts. I planted small kisses on both of them, avoiding the areola and the nipples. I could smell her starting to get seriously aroused. Good.

“You’re teasing me!”

“No, I’m taking my time.”

Ever so slowly I kissed around her breast, working my way to the center. I stuck my tongue out and gently licked her nipple and she groaned. I repeated the process on the other side. I then kissed her sides, her arms, her nose again and then quickly took one nipple and much of the breast into my mouth, sucking hard and rubbing my tongue over it. She put both hands on my head and pulled me down even harder. I pushed up, moved a bit, and repeated the act, generating the same response.

I slid down and kissed her stomach. Lots of little kisses planted all over. Eventually, I licked her navel and twirled my tongue there. I kissed further down, skirting the trimmed bush, and kissed her legs, down the outside, up the inside, stopping short of the treasure, down the inside them up the outside.

She was shaking. I could see juices starting to leak. I knew I needed to make her as wet as I could given how tight she looked. I kissed across her abdomen just above the triangle and then planted lots of little kisses there. I could really smell her now, and it was intoxicating.

I planted several kisses along her labia. “Yes,” she sighed softly as her breathing picked up. I gently slid my tongue between her nether lips. They were like a vise. I probed for her opening and slid my tongue in.

It was hot, silky, wet, and very snug. A thought ran through my head - maybe it’s a good thing I’m only average size. Well, I had to make sure we didn’t have a repeat of her one attempt. I withdrew my tongue and started licking from top to bottom, making sure I brushed her clit every time.

Michelle was moving her hips, trying to mash her body into my mouth. I took the hint, put my hands under that sweet behind of hers, opened my mouth, and pulled her to me so I could tease her clit with my tongue and apply some suction. She bucked her hips, trying to increase her pleasure.

I kept at it, took one hand, and moved it so I could probe her opening. I gently pried the lips apart and ensuring I had her fluid on my index finger, gently slid it into her opening. She gasped as I pressed it in. Not far, but just barely past her labia. I moved my finger in a slow circle, trying to loosen the muscles a bit.

I had some success, but I also got way more liquid. That was good. I had thought she was close to an orgasm but it didn’t seem like she was quite getting there. Maybe she needed something else. I moved up next to her and pulled her to me, one arm around her, the other massaging between her legs. She kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. Then she surprised me by licking more off my chin and cheeks!

I broke the kiss and said, “What now?”

“Let me suck you.”

“I would love that!” I said, quickly agreeing.

“Please don’t cum. I want that inside me. Elizabeth and Melanie both told me how great that feels. If I get another chance, I’ll let you cum in my mouth.”

“You don’t have to do that.”

“I want to.”

That raised my level of excitement another notch. What a girl!

She slid down and examined my dick. She took one hand and grasped it, holding it up. She got on her knees, bent over, opened her mouth, and sucked me in. She slowly engulfed me. A stray thought popped into my head - she could take more of me than her sister.

I pushed that thought out of my mind. I hit the back of her throat and she pulled back a bit. She bobbed up and down twice and then pulled off. She looked at me, and then slowly lowered her mouth onto me, swirling her tongue. It was amazing. One or two more bobs and she stopped, moving up to be by me.

“Can we do it now?” she asked.

“If that’s what you want.”

“It is.”

I started to roll over on top of her but she pushed me back.

“Melanie told me to be on top. I explained that I felt I was kind of small down there.”

She was probably right about that, but I didn’t have enough experience to know for sure.

“Melanie thought it might be easier, and said I could control it better.”

“OK. Just go at your own pace.”

She straddled me, trapping my dick under her pussy, and leaned down to kiss me. She slowly moved forward and back, rubbing herself on me. My dick slightly split her pussy lips and I was covered in her juices. She stopped, lifted up, and grabbed me in her hand. She rubbed the head on her lips and then pressed down. I felt the flesh move aside ever so slowly as the tip of my glans parted her labia.

She leaned down to kiss me and I put my hands on her hips to help steady her. After the kiss, she applied pressure. I saw a grimace on her face as my glans popped into her.

“Oh!”

The head of my dick felt like it was in a furnace and felt like it was being crushed from all sides.

“Just go slow, Michelle.”

She nodded, bit her lower lip, and pushed harder. Ever so slowly I invaded her virginal flesh. She didn’t stop pushing, though I saw a slight discomfort on her face. I looked down to see I was more than halfway in. It took perhaps another minute but our bodies met and I was fully inside her.

If I thought it felt like a regular furnace before, it was like a blast furnace now. I could not believe how hot she was. I was afraid she was too tight to really get a rhythm going. She sat there for a moment. I didn’t move. Finally, she leaned down and I saw tears in her eyes.

But these were of joy, not of sadness or pain. She kissed me and said, “Thank you.”

I gave her a big smile and kissed her back.

“It didn’t hurt, just some pressure and a bit uncomfortable at first.”

I was happy to hear that. I kissed her again.

She looked at me and said, “Now that this is in me, I want to be on the bottom. And I want you to screw me silly. But be gentle, please!”

I obliged. Getting her to lie down on me, I wrapped my arms around her and rolled over. As tight as she was, there was no real risk of disconnecting. In fact, I wondered how I was going to move. I kissed her hard and raised myself up on my hands in a push-up position. I simply rocked my hips to stimulate her. She began rocking her a bit. I began to slowly pull out, but only about halfway. I pushed back in. After a few strokes, the movement was a bit easier, but this was by far the tightest pussy I had been in. Not that I had been in all that many!

Now that she was loosened up some, I started slowly sliding in and out, pulling almost all the way out and then sinking back in. She was moaning.

“Hook your ankles around my legs.”

She did and I started moving faster. I was afraid to really pound her but we built up a nice motion. I felt her pussy start to spasm and she stiffened, her muscles clamped down so hard I wouldn’t have been able to cum at that point and screamed.

“Oh my!”

The orgasm washed over her causing even more juices. When the spasm stopped I could move again. I was close and carefully gave her 4 deep strokes. On the fifth hard stroke, I buried myself as deep as possible and came with a groan. I was spent. I dropped down to lie on her, our sweat-covered bodies connected in so many places. She was gasping and my pulse was pounding. We lay there holding each other.

When she had regained her composure, Michelle looked at me with a gleam in her eye and said “That was better than I ever imagined. Wow!”

I kissed her and started to pull out.

She grabbed my butt and said, “You aren’t done yet.”

“What?”

She said in a rush “Would you do that last thing, too.”

This was getting to be a bad habit, one that I wasn’t thrilled with, but the girls seemed to like it. Well, if it was going to make them happy, I would follow Jennie’s advice. She had kissed me after blowing me, so I could lick Michelle after screwing her.

I smiled and nodded. I pulled out, turned around, and offered her my dick. She slurped me deeply. I shook my head and dove in. I made damn sure that Michelle had an orgasm. But something odd was happening. I felt cum welling up in my balls. I thought Michelle sensed it as well and redoubled her efforts.

She sucked me almost all the way in, applying pressure with her tongue. I thought she was going to get it all in, but she didn’t quite manage it. I put my head back between her legs, sucked on her clit, and blasted a load into her mouth. That had never happened so quickly before. Holy crap! She managed to swallow most of it, but I felt some leak out.

She let my dick go. It took a few seconds to recover, and then I moved my head from her loins and shifted up to lay next to her. She looked me in the eye then kissed me. She parted her lips and shoved her tongue in my mouth, both of us tasting our joining. My head was spinning. We broke the kiss and I was gasping. All I could do was put my head on the pillow and close my eyes. Michelle cuddled next to me and before I knew it, I was asleep. I closed my eyes as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.