A Well-Lived Life - Book 1 - Birgit
Chapter 2: Awakenings

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Awakenings - Meet Steve Adams, the 'new kid' in his small, suburban Cincinnati town, as he enters his 8th grade year of Junior High. His home life is a mess, but being roped into a chore that normally would be a punishment by his emotionally abusive mother leads to the opportunity of a lifetime for a red-blooded 14-year-old boy. A classic nerd, he develops several close friendships and falls in love with Birgit, a beautiful Swedish exchange student, who will go on to change his life completely.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First  

January 1977

The new year didn’t see much change. I was working on the paper, bowling, playing chess, and hanging out with Larry and Birgit. Larry had been working with me on my chess game and it had improved. My bowling was slowly improving as well and I had my unofficial average up to 160. A new Wendy’s had opened in Milford and that, along with Frisch’s Big Boy became our hangouts. Sadly, we all needed rides. Larry was a year older, because he had missed a year of school due to mono, but was still a year away from a license. Fortunately, between his mom, Birgit’s host mom, and my mom we could usually swing a ride.

A new bowling league kicked off, which would run from January through April. Larry and I both signed up, but this time we ended up on different teams because the teams were assigned randomly. I didn’t know any of the other kids on my team, but they seemed nice enough. It was always a good time, and Birgit came to watch our games on Saturday. I tried to get her to bowl, but she wasn’t interested.

What did interest her was ice skating. She convinced Larry and me to go ice skating with her. I had only tried it once, on a frozen pond by my old house when I was in 4th grade. I didn’t have a lot of luck. We got to the rink and rented skates. She had her own. Go figure. A Swede into Winter sports. I asked, and yes, she skied as well. That was something I had never done, but it sounded cool.

Larry and I fell. A lot. But eventually, she guided us into being able to skate and turn and, more importantly, stop. I wasn’t very graceful and still fell some, but I was getting the hang of it. Larry, on the other hand, didn’t appear to be having fun. He confided in me that he much preferred Tennis and Bowling to skating, but he wasn’t going to say anything to Birgit because he didn’t want her to feel bad.

We finally had enough (or rather, my legs and butt hurt enough) to get some hot chocolate and rest. We sat and chatted, Birgit looking super cute in her white Winter coat, sitting right next to Larry, their shoulders touching. He didn’t react much. I hadn’t raised the issue with him because he wasn’t talking, but it was clear that Birgit was still interested in him. I sighed internally and kept up a happy appearance. I was just happy to hang out with her. I knew she was leaving in 5 months and that Larry would still be there, and I sure didn’t want to hurt our friendship or have him hurt when she left, so I just let it go.

We did make a couple of Stingers games, but my dad was concerned they were not going to make it. There weren’t enough fans in the stands.

April 22, 1977, Age Fourteen

My birthday was pretty good. My parents gave me my usual pile of gifts, including a 14” Black and White Television for my room. They may have treated me like dirt, but they did buy me cool stuff. Kevin, Larry, Birgit, and a couple of other kids from my D&D group were coming to my house for cake and ice cream after dinner. As my friends finished ‘singing’ Happy Birthday (none of us could sing very well), I blew out the candles, making a wish that Birgit would finally want to go out with me instead of just being friends. Over the past few months, we had hung out a lot and got to know each other really well. I knew she was going back to Sweden in two months, so even if I got my wish, it wouldn’t be for very long.

Larry gave me a new chess set - a nice one with weighted pieces and felt bottoms and a good board. Kevin gave me 2 complete sets of D&D dice. The other members of the D&D group chipped in on a Player’s Handbook for me and Birgit gave me a shirt with a mock turtleneck and, to my surprise, a pair of jeans. I hadn’t discussed this with her, but she knew my parents would never buy them for me and would never let me buy them. I could already see my mom’s disapproving face as I held them up and thanked her profusely.

Kevin and my two D&D friends left around 8:30. They lived on the same street so they could walk home. Larry’s mom was giving Birgit a ride because it was on the way. The three of us stood on the front steps of the house waiting for his mom. As she pulled into the driveway, Birgit said ‘Happy birthday!’ and then leaned over and kissed my cheek. I must have turned 12 shades of red. Yeah, Susan and I had done a lot of kissing before (that’s all we did), but this kiss on the cheek was electric. Soft lips, a brief touch of my shoulder, and then she was off to the car calling out “See you in school tomorrow.” Larry laughed at me and said “Man, you are blushing” as he punched me lightly in the arm and jumped into the car. I waved to his mom and they were off.

I was in heaven. Even as mom was saying “You are not to wear those jeans to school” I was floating. Even mom couldn’t bring me down. Was I going to get my wish? And if I did, how was I going to feel in June when she went home? A million thoughts went through my head swirling around. I had a tough time concentrating on my homework but I got it done. Then I tried on the shirt and jeans. The shirt made me look a couple of years older - like I was seventeen or eighteen, instead of fourteen. And the jeans felt good. Falling asleep was tough. Images of Birgit kept running through my head. I grabbed a clean sock out of the drawer and masturbated to a new fantasy - Birgit.

I almost floated into homeroom on Wednesday morning. “Hi,” I said to Birgit. “Hi,” she said back, and I gave her a big smile. When the bell rang for first period (we weren’t in the same class this quarter, but the rooms were next to each other), I grabbed her hand to hold it while we walked down the hall. I’d never done this before and she kind of drew back. Uh-oh. Did I misread? I let go of her hand and we just walked to class.

At lunch, I discovered that I had indeed misread her. She knew it. I knew it. But it was never directly said. I sulked for most of the day. Larry was in my 7th-period class, the last of the day. “Man, you got what you wanted forever!”

“Nope, I don’t think so.”

“But she kissed you.”

“Yeah, as a friend. Nothing more. I’m sure of it.”

“Did she tell you that?”

“Nope, but she didn’t want to hold my hand and when we ate lunch it was clear I misunderstood. She’s just a friend.”

“Oh, man, I’m sorry.”

“Yeah.”

I was bummed for a week but managed to keep up appearances with Birgit while I stewed and cursed myself for reading too much into a peck on the cheek.

May 1977

I was blown away from the opening scroll... A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Larry and I were sitting in the Mariemont Theater watching a new movie by some guy named George Lucas - Star Wars. I was totally engrossed in the movie. Larry and I usually whispered a bit about movies when we saw them, but this one just reached out and grabbed us and we sat in almost stunned silence. The special effects were amazing, the story was amazing. We would go on to see it 4 more times. I’d never seen a movie more than once before that. I walked out of the theater in awe.

The next day, Sunday, I was at St. Andrew’s church for Mass, as usual. I usually served as an altar boy for a month, then had a month off. April had been my month. It was May, so I was sitting in the pews with my mom, Jeff, and Stephanie. As usual, Jeff had the aisle seat, then Stephanie, then mom, then me. To my left was Mrs. McGrath. Her husband had been killed in Saigon about four years previous. My uncle (mom’s brother) was in Vietnam at the same time, but he came back. I was pretty much out of touch with the adult world at church, but I knew the story because I been an altar boy at his funeral. I didn’t see her at church much, only once every couple of months. Maybe she went to a different Mass most of the time.

I had been in the habit of wearing the shirt Birgit gave me to church because it looked so nice and made me look older. Partway through the service, Mrs. McGrath lost her place in the missal and I showed her the page. Later in the service, she couldn’t find the right page for the hymn and I showed her again. She grabbed my arm and said, “Thanks, I really need you.” I just smiled and went back to the hymn. Church ended and I was off to get some juice and a doughnut from the church basement.

When Mom came down, she said that Mrs. McGrath had asked if I could do some yard work for her, and she had told her ‘yes’.

“When?” I asked.

“Next Saturday.”

“But, Mom, Birgit’s party is Saturday.”

“This is more important. Mrs. McGrath needs the help and you’re going to help her.”

“You don’t care about what I want; You never do,” I muttered as I stormed off.

Fortunately, I hadn’t said it loud enough for Fr. Buschmiller to hear, or I would have been in even more trouble.

On Monday, I was in a really bad mood. Birgit figured that out right away.

“What’s wrong? You look upset.”

“Mom’s making me do yardwork for this lady from church on Saturday.”

“Maybe you can talk to that lady and see if you can start very early in the morning. Maybe you can get done in time to come to my party. It doesn’t start until 2:00pm” she said hopefully.

“I should have thought of that! Great idea. I’ll just work it out with Mrs. McGrath and then tell mom that’s what she wants. I’m sure she’ll help, she seems nice.”

So the plan was hatched. Only one problem. I had no idea how to get in touch with her. When I called Larry that night, I explained my dilemma. He started laughing and said “Man, you are dumb. Go get the church directory and look her up. I bet her phone number is in there.”

“I never even thought of that. Larry, I owe you.”

“What are friends for?”

I felt a lot better after that call. But then again, Larry could always see the bright side of things!

I went downstairs and found the church directory without Mom seeing me take it. So far, so good. Now I just had to make sure I could make the call without her knowing and then get Mrs. McGrath to agree to my plan. Mom was watching TV with Dad, so the coast was clear there. My brother was out in the yard and Stephanie was in her room. I went to the upstairs extension in my parents’ sitting room (where I made my calls for a bit of privacy) and quickly dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

“Hi, Mrs. McGrath; this is Steve from church.”

“Oh, hi! I wasn’t expecting you to call. I was going to call your mom with the details on Friday.”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I’m supposed to be at my friend’s party on Saturday afternoon. She’s an exchange student and this is her going-away party. Mom won’t let me go because of the yard work.”

“Oh, my, I didn’t know she didn’t tell me!”

“She wouldn’t.”

“Don’t worry about it, it can wait a week.”

“Mom will never let that happen, even if you ask her. She’ll know something is up, and even if you change the day, she might not let me go to the party anyway.”

“She would do that?”

“It’s happened before. How much work is there to do?”

“About four or five hours, probably.”

“Could I start at 7:00am? I know I can’t run the lawnmower or trimmers that early, but I could do everything else and finish up with the loud stuff after 10:00am.”

“I think that will work. There are weeds to pull, flowers to plant, some chicken wire for the garden to put up to keep out the rabbits, a fence that needs fixing, and then the lawn. No trimming.”

“Do you have a bagging mower? Or do I have to rake?”

“You have to rake.”

“Could I bring our mower if my dad lets me? It has a bag.”

“Sure! I’ll feed you lunch, your mom can pick you up at 1:00pm and you can still make your friend’s party.”

“You’re cool Mrs. McGrath! Please don’t tell my mom this was my idea.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of everything. See you Saturday morning!”

“Bye, Mrs. McGrath.”

Score! I quickly hung up and called Birgit and Larry and let them know what had happened. They were as happy as I was! Now, all that had to happen was Mrs. McGrath to call Mom on Friday, ask that I be there at 7:00am, and not let on that I had called. Fortunately, the bowling league had ended just the previous week, otherwise, the plan could never have worked.

On Friday afternoon, when I got home from school, I saw a note on the fridge: “Be at Mrs. McGrath’s at 7:00am.” I almost let out a “Yes!” but remembered I was supposed to be upset about having to go. I went to find dad.

“Can I use our bagging mower tomorrow at Mrs. McGrath’s?”

“Doesn’t she have a mower?”

Uh oh. How would I know if I never talked to her and I hadn’t heard anything from mom? I had to think fast.

“Uhm, I’m just concerned that she might have one I don’t know how to use, or it might not be in good shape.”

“Good thinking, Son. With her husband dead, who knows? OK. You can take it. Just get it in the station wagon tonight.”

Whew! That was close. And I even got one of those very rare compliments from dad.

Dad was a former Navy Chief, having fought in World War II. He got married late in life (he was forty-five, my mom was twenty-six when they married). I found out later that he never wanted kids but let my mom talk him into it. If there is a better recipe for disaster, I don’t know what it is. My dad was 60 and I was fourteen - it was like having a mean grandfather for a parent. Funny thing though, my mom’s parents were nice and a lot of fun. I wished their parenting skills had worn off on her.

Saturday arrived, bright and clear. I was up at 6:00am, put on my jeans (yes!) a t-shirt, socks, and sneakers, and went down to grab some cereal for breakfast. I grabbed Frosted Flakes, the sugar bowl, the milk, and the orange juice. Yes. The sugar bowl. I put sugar on Frosted Flakes. I couldn’t stand the taste of milk so I used sugar to cover it. I finished breakfast and waited on mom. About 6:45am she came down with curlers in her hair and a housecoat to drop me off at Mrs. McGrath’s house. I knew for sure she wouldn’t be getting out of the car!

I turned on the radio in the car and twisted the dial to 101.9 to listen to the new DJ, Mark Sebastian on Q102. Mom didn’t say much until we got to Mrs. McGrath’s house.

“You do what she tells you without complaining or protesting. I don’t want any reports that you misbehaved or refused to do anything. She said I should pick you up around one. I’ll be here at 1:15pm which gives you enough time to get home, shower, change and then be ready for me to take you to Birgit’s. Mrs. Higgins will bring you home.”

“OK, Mom. I know. I’ll do what she says when she says.”

I hopped out of the car without another word. I knew I’d hear about that too - I didn’t say goodbye and didn’t kiss her. Ugh. I opened the back of the station wagon and pulled out the mower.

Mrs. McGrath lived on a quiet street just outside Milford. It was a three-bedroom ranch on a small lot with lots of trees between her and her neighbors. A white picket fence, a short driveway, a one-car garage, and a mailbox. The only thing missing was a couple of kids, but I knew that wasn’t in the cards because she was a widow.

The lawn was in need of mowing, there were weeds in the flower bed, the fence needed paint, and I saw two rabbits frolicking in the back yard. All the work she had suggested was staring me in the face. I thought I would be hard-pressed to get it done before lunch. I’d just have to work hard. But then again, I usually did.

I walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Mrs. McGrath said, “Hi, Steve!” and waved to my mom as she backed out of the driveway. “Go around to the garage and we can get started.”

She went back into the house and the garage door opened. I saw her car, some cans of paint, garden tools, a bike, some weights that looked like they hadn’t been used in years, and her mower.

I grabbed the hoe, a small shovel, and a bucket and went to work on the flower bed. I pulled the big weeds and turned the soil. Mrs. McGrath brought some flats with flowers in them and I dug holes to plant them next to the walk and along the front of the house. It wasn’t hard work and the Sun wasn’t too strong because I was on the west side of the house.

I finished up the flowers by about 7:45am and went to get the chicken wire and stakes from the garage. I took it around back and looked at the garden plot. I could see where the posts had been last year - I guess she had taken everything down for the Winter. Using a rubber mallet, I pounded the posts in, attached the chicken wire by twisting lengths of thin wire around the posts, and making sure that the dirt was pushed up against the chicken wire. I didn’t think it would keep out a determined rabbit, but it would help. When I finished, I went and got the hoe and turned over the soil so she could plant when she was ready.

The house had the usual sliding glass door in the back and I saw Mrs. McGrath standing there watching me work. Figures. Adults just don’t trust kids. I was starting to develop my usual surly mood towards adults but decided I wasn’t going to take it out on her. She didn’t really know me beyond being an altar boy. If she wanted to watch, fine. I’d do the best job I could. Didn’t want her saying anything to my mom that might make me miss the party!

I finished the garden and Mrs. McGrath brought out some lemonade. This side of the house was much warmer because it was in direct sun. I was sweating a little bit, but not too much.

“You’re ahead of schedule,” she said. “I didn’t expect you to finish those so quickly. It’s too early to hammer boards for the fence or run the mower. Why don’t you come inside for a bit and you can start at 10:00am.”

I looked at the clock at it was only 9:15am. I followed her inside, wiping my shoes on the mat.

Her house was immaculate. On the wall were pictures of a well-built, good-looking, brown-haired guy in an Army uniform. On the bookshelf, a case with a triangle-folded flag and another case with two medals. Her husband’s, I was sure.

She saw me looking at the pictures and said “That was Jim. We got married in 1972 when he graduated from boot camp. He joined the Army right after High School and got a week’s leave to get married and for our honeymoon. Then he shipped out to Vietnam. That was the last time I saw him. I didn’t expect to be a widow at 19.”

I saw a tear in her eye but otherwise, she seemed pretty composed.

“I’m sorry that happened. My uncle served in Vietnam and my dad in World War II, but they both came home.”

She offered me a seat on the couch and another glass of lemonade. She sat down next to me and I noticed she smelled really good. It was the same perfume she had on in church, I’m sure, because that scent was familiar. She was wearing faded jeans and a t-shirt. Her shoulder-length brown hair framed her face and she smiled as she saw me look her over. I wasn’t very subtle at fourteen. She had a slim figure, small breasts, and a great smile. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind - she was way too old for me.

“When do you graduate?” she asked.

“Huh?”

“High School - when do you graduate?”

“1981,” I replied reflexively.

Her face darkened and she said, “Wait, you aren’t seventeen?”

“No. I turned fourteen last month.”

She sat there for a moment and said, “At church, I could swear you looked older but now I see it. I’m such a fool.”

I had no idea what she was talking about. The clueless thirteen-year-old had become a clueless fourteen-year-old.

“What do you mean? A fool? Did I do something wrong? Are you upset with me?”

“No, it’s not you. I just thought ... never mind,” and she buried her head in her hands.

She was crying. What the heck?

“Mrs. McGrath - what’s wrong? Can I help?”

She looked up and looked hard into my eyes and said, “Maybe you can.”

“Well, mom said I was supposed to help you with whatever you needed and I want to do that. Anything you need.”

Clueless. I had no idea what I was saying. Or rather, no idea of the double entendre that was in my words. I just sat there while she stared at me. At fourteen, I was fit, I swam a lot and had decent muscle tone. I thought I was OK looking, and Susan had always told me I had great eyes. But I was still a kid. I was 5’8”, which was about two inches taller than she was. She stood up, walked over to the stereo, and put on a Queen record.

When she came back to sit down, she sat right next to me and took my hand.

“Steve, I invited you here with ulterior motives. I thought you were older, and you were good looking. And I was lonely. Now I feel like a fool. I’m sorry. If you want to call your mom and leave early, that’s fine.”

“No”, I said, “I’ll finish the lawn and fence and whatever else you need. It’s the least I can do.”

“That’s so sweet.”

She leaned over and kissed my cheek. I blushed. A pattern was developing. A cute girl kisses me on the cheek and I blush. But this time, I had another reaction and my jeans were becoming uncomfortable. I tried not to squirm and hoped she wouldn’t notice before it went away.

She noticed. And she laughed. Not the kind of laugh that would embarrass, but the nervous laugh of someone uncomfortable with the situation. She got up and walked across the room and turned to look at me. I just sat there and willed my erection to go down to no avail.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“No. I had one last year but we broke up over the Summer.”

“Sorry.”

“No big deal, it was my fault. I pushed her a little bit too hard to move beyond kissing.”

“That’s all you’ve done? Just kissing?”

Now I was red from embarrassment. “Yeah,” I admitted dully.

I could see her standing there considering something. I was afraid of what she was thinking.

I knew all about sex, well how it worked, anyway. My mom had made sure I had some books on the subject already in 5th grade. They were pretty thorough and explained the mechanics and the issues pretty well, at least in 5th-grade terms. Health class had shed a bit more light on the subject. Fortunately, we had a relatively progressive school board (for a small town, anyway) and birth control and VD were discussed, along with a repeat on the mechanics and more details on anatomy. But I was sure that “book learning” and the real thing were miles apart. Mom had also made sure I understood the Church’s teaching on sex.

I had seen the parts involved up close and personal - playing doctor and “I’ll show you mine” when I was younger had given me a chance to see what things looked like, though not on anyone even close to Mrs. McGrath’s age. All of this went through my mind as she stood there thinking. At last, she came back to the couch and sat down.

“Would you like to kiss me?” she asked.

My heart leapt into my throat and my pulse had to be 120. I didn’t know what to do and completely froze up. I couldn’t even speak. My dick got so hard I thought my jeans would rip.

“Uhm, Uhm, Uh” was all that came out of my mouth.

Mrs. McGrath took my head in her hands, turned it, and kissed me softly on the lips.

If the kiss on the cheek from Birgit had been electric, this was electrocution. Every nerve in my body was instantly aware that there was a woman next to me that had just kissed me. And I didn’t even kiss her back. All I could do was sink back into the couch and say “Wow!” She laughed, this time playfully, and grabbed both my hands. She stood up and pulled me up. I didn’t resist as she pulled me into a hug and molded her body to mine. There was no way she could not feel my erection pressing on her leg. I could certainly feel her leg against my dick! And her small breasts pressing into my chest. And her head on my shoulder.

I carefully wrapped my arms around her and returned the hug. I had no idea what to do or what was going on, but I wasn’t going to complain. She sensed this and broke the hug. She led me to the kitchen and we sat down across from each other.

“Mrs. McGrath...”

“My name is Jennie, please use it.”

“OK, Mrs. Mc ... Jennie. I’m not sure what to say or do.”

“I understand, that’s why we’re here at the table rather than on the couch. I want to talk to you. Explain to you. Then you can decide what you want to do. OK?”

“Uhm, I guess.”

“It’s been difficult since my husband died. I haven’t wanted to do much of anything. I haven’t dated and mostly just stay home or go out with my best friend from High School. I rarely go to church and spend a lot of time just by myself. When I saw you in church, in that gorgeous shirt, I was sure you were a Senior and would be graduating in May. You looked so good and when you helped me you were so kind and didn’t show any sign of exasperation that I couldn’t follow the missal at all.

“Your smile was infectious and your eyes are dreamy. I figured, he can’t be more than 4 years younger than I am. I’m not sure why, but something told me that we’d have some chemistry. So I asked your mom if you could do some yard work for me, playing on the ‘widow’ story. I intended to get you over here and, well, I didn’t know how old you were. I misjudged. I’m sorry I kissed you - you looked like you were scared out of your mind. I think I made a big mistake. I am sorry about that.”

And she put her head in her hands again.

“Mrs ... uh, Jennie, don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong. I liked the kiss. I just didn’t expect it. I had no idea what was going on. You’re pretty. You’re nice. You surprised me and I just don’t know what to say now. I don’t have much experience beyond kissing, so this is all new to me.”

“Thanks for saying that. It makes me feel a bit better. It’s 10:00am, so why don’t you go finish the yard work so your mom doesn’t get upset and that will give me some time to think. And you some time to calm down.”

This last bit was said with a hint of laughter in her voice. But she was right. I needed to calm down.

“OK. I should be done by 11:00am - just a few boards to nail up and paint and the lawn to mow.”

I got up, still a bit uncomfortable due to the pressure on my jeans, and saw her checking me out. I turned and smiled, thinking wow, an adult woman kissed me and is checking out my hard-on. If she wanted to do something, would I know what to do? Would I be able to make her feel good? Would I embarrass myself?

I tried to clear my mind as I got the boards and paint and went to fix the fence. 20 minutes later, the boards were up and the first coat of paint was on. I fired up the mower and quickly cut the front lawn. I stopped to empty the bag and then did the back yard. I was thankful that both were relatively small! I emptied the bag a final time, put the mower in the driveway, and applied a second coat of paint to the fence. I washed out the brushes and was back inside at 10:58.

Jennie was sitting on the couch. I knew she had been watching me. She had been at the front window and the back sliding glass door a few times I looked.

“I’m done with the yard work.”

“Come have some lunch.”

I slipped out of my sneakers and went to the kitchen table and found a sandwich, chips, and a Coke. I was hungry after working all morning so I grabbed a chair and dug in. She ate her sandwich and there was an uncomfortable silence. Finally, I decided to say something. I knew that this could be an amazing day ... or a disaster.

“I liked the kiss. A lot.”

A smile slowly spread across her face. Softly she asked, “Would you like another one?”

I nodded my head. She got up, came around the table, took my hand and I got to my feet. I took her in my arms and our lips met gently and we hugged tightly. I was hard as a rock and I knew she could feel it.

She backed away a bit, took both of my hands, and said “This can go as far as you want. You’re young, but there’s just something about you, about your eyes, that draws me to this like a moth to a flame.”

“Are you saying...?”

I left the question hanging. She nodded her head and led me to her bedroom. I was shaking like a leaf and my heart was racing. I had no idea what to do beyond the stuff from the books, but she had been married. She’d know exactly what to do. At least I hoped so. If I was supposed to know what to do, this wouldn’t be very good.

We got to the bedroom and she shut the door. Light filtered through the gauze curtain, highlighting the queen size bed. Jennie pulled me into the bathroom.

“You’re sweaty. Let’s get you cleaned up.”

She turned on the water, adjusted the temperature, and turned back to me. Kissing me gently, she grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head as I raised my arms. She put her hands on my smooth chest and ran them up and down my torso a couple of times, stopping at my belt the last time. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled them down. I stepped out of my jeans and she removed my socks one by one. Standing there in my tighty-whitey underwear, with an erection bulging out, I was on a knife’s edge.

She stood up and looked into my eyes, “Are you sure?”

I tried to say yes, but I seemed to have lost use of my tongue. I nodded and she grabbed the waistband of my underwear and slowly pulled them down. My dick sprang out and she kept her eyes fixed on it while I stepped out of the underwear.

“Steve, you’re not going to last very long in this state.”

Like she was telling me something I didn’t know. I was on a hair-trigger. If I lasted 5 seconds after she touched my dick it would be a miracle.

What happened next happened so fast I couldn’t tell exactly what order things occurred. I felt something warm and wet on my dick and immediately came. I looked down to see her mouth on my dick, gently sucking and swallowing my cum.

I groaned, “Jennie, oh, oh.”

She was right. It hadn’t taken 5 seconds.

“Hop in the shower and wash up.”

I had just gotten my first blowjob. Well, if her mouth on my dick for 2 seconds counted as a blowjob. My head was spinning as I stepped into the shower. If my mom ever found out, she’d kill me. And probably try to have Jennie arrested. Would I confess this? Fr. Buschmiller knew my voice because I was one of his best altar boys. None of my friends had done this as far as I knew, not even Kevin who was 2 years older. And I didn’t have a condom! I quickly soaped-up and rinsed off and got out of the shower. Jennie wasn’t in the bathroom so I grabbed a towel and dried off. Not sure what to do next, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the bedroom.

I stopped short as I walked through the door, not really believing what I was seeing, but knowing it wasn’t a dream. Jennie was lying on the bed naked, a sight to behold. Small breasts, flat stomach, neatly trimmed pubic hair, and beautiful legs.

“Come join me, Steve. Leave the towel on the rack in the bathroom.”

I slowly removed the towel, took a step back, and hung it on the rack. I walked back into the bedroom and lay down next to her and she turned to me. I turned to my side as well and just looked into her eyes.

“It’s been two years since I was with a man. Will you make love to me?”

I finally found my voice and said “I, uh, I’ve never done this before and I don’t have a condom.”

“Shh, let me show you,” and then she kissed me.

This time it wasn’t just a gentle kiss, but a hungry one. Our tongues danced and she pulled me closer. She broke the kiss.

“You don’t need a condom,” she said. “I’m on the Pill. I never stopped taking them when Jim died.”

She kissed me quickly then looked into my eyes as she took my hand and placed it on her firm breast. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Her nipple was hard under my hand as I gently squeezed. We kissed again, our tongues dancing and twisting, as I gently tweaked her nipple.

She sighed into my mouth and then, barely breaking the connection of our lips, she sighed into my mouth and said, “Would you kiss my breast? Please?”

I didn’t answer. I just slid down a bit and planted a kiss on her left nipple. She hissed as I did so, putting her hand on the back of my head and pressing me into her breast. I got the picture and opened my lips and sucked her taut nipple into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue. Jennie started moaning and pressing my head harder into her chest. I sucked and licked and kissed her breast as she writhed in pleasure. She shifted and offered me the other one and I greedily sucked the other nipple into my mouth, with my hand on her other breast.

On the radio, the Eagles were singing. The coincidence was amazing.

Raven hair and ruby lips
Sparks fly from her finger tips
Echoed voices in the night
She’s a restless spirit on an endless flight...

“Kiss my stomach,” I heard, and moved further down the bed and planted a kiss on her navel.

I was perilously close to her neatly trimmed pubic hair, and kissed her stomach, finally sticking my tongue into her belly button.

“Lower!” she whispered.

I stopped and looked up at her unsure what to do. I knew what she was asking, but I had no idea how to do it. This didn’t come up in health class and certainly not in the books my mom had given me! Her eyes pleaded with me to continue.

I got up off the bed and stood at the foot of the bed, looking at Jennie. She spread her legs slightly and ran her finger over her pubic hair and into the folds between her legs, and then held it out to me.

“Kiss my finger and you’ll see how I taste. Jim liked it. I think you will, too.”

I leaned forward and kissed her finger, slowly sucking it into my mouth. A musky smell and tangy flavor. A bit strange, but not bad. I grabbed her legs and helped her scoot down the bed, and then knelt between them. I gently leaned forward and kissed the soft triangle of hair once, twice, and a third time.

She spread her legs further and I moved my lips to her pussy. I gently kissed her, exploring, while she moaned.

“Use your tongue,” she gasped.

I opened my mouth and gently touched my tongue to her lower lips. The taste was out of this world. The small bit from her finger didn’t do it justice. I probed her pussy with my tongue as she pulled my head harder into her body. I found the spot that drove her crazy and she tensed up and shuddered. She loosened her hold on my head, and scooted up again to put her head on the pillow. She patted the bed indicating she wanted me there. I obliged by settling down next to her, our hips touching. She turned slightly, reached across, and pulled my shoulder. I knew what she wanted.

I rolled slightly, ending up on top of her. I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her, my dick pressing into her stomach. Our kisses became more frantic and she moved her hips grinding her pussy into my throbbing dick. She broke the kiss, smiled, and then reached down to grab me. I raised up a little so she could position me at her entrance. Rubbing the head up and down to lubricate it, she lined me up and simply said, “Push.” I slid home into warm, silky heaven. Her pussy was tightly squeezing my dick. It was a good thing I had cum before the shower, because otherwise, I would have shot off immediately!

“Just move slowly in and out,” she said and we built up a rhythm.

Each time I pushed into her she moved her hips to meet me partway and our pubic bones mashed together. The sensation was amazing and I felt cum building up again.

“Faster!” she groaned and I picked up the pace.

“Harder, please, make me cum!”

I drove into her with all I had. I wasn’t going to last but she was gasping for breath with each stroke. The dam broke and she groaned loudly. Seconds later, I slammed home and shot my first load ever into a pussy.

I laid there, my dick throbbing, her pussy spasming, realizing that I’d just lost my virginity to a woman 10 years older than me. I realized something else, too. I liked this and wanted more. A lot more. I hoped she did, too. Jennie was smiling, breathing hard and there was a tear in her eye.

“That was wonderful. I really needed that. Your mom will be here in 20 minutes so you need to get showered and dressed.”

She kissed me quickly and gently disengaged. I slowly got out of bed on unsteady legs and got back into the shower. I reluctantly washed her scent from my body, but I knew that I had to do it before I sat next to my mom in the car!

I toweled off and dressed while Jennie showered quickly. I was sitting on the couch when she came out dressed. She sat next to me and kissed me.

“Thank you,” she said quietly. “I’ll never forget this day.”

‘What?’ I thought. Was she blowing me off?

She must have seen the panic in my eyes.

“You did a wonderful thing for me today. I don’t know how often we can do this, or what will happen in the future, but I want to see you again. I’ll ask your mom about Saturday two weeks from now.”

I didn’t want to wait two hours let alone two weeks, but there really wasn’t anything I could do short of begging.

“OK. Next time I’ll ride my bike. It’s only about 20 minutes and that way we don’t have to worry about my mom being here.”

“Yes, we’re lucky your mom wasn’t early! Now kiss me before she gets here.”

Mom showed up at 1:10pm, spoke briefly with Jennie, er, Mrs. McGrath, and they agreed I’d come back in two weeks to mow the lawn, using her mower (so I didn’t need a ride), weed the garden, and take care of anything else that needed attention. I turned bright red at that last comment. It was a good thing I was standing behind my mom! Mrs. McGrath reached past Mom to hand me $10 for the work, said thanks, told my mom again that I had done a fantastic job for her, and then waved as we drove off.

I made it to the party on time and was floating when I walked in. I had never felt better in my life. It had been an amazing day. After about an hour, I started getting strange looks from Birgit. I thought maybe it was the impending return to Sweden and didn’t think much of it. I just drank my Coke, ate my hamburgers, chatted with Larry, Birgit, and a few cute girls from my class, and otherwise had a pretty good time.

Mrs. Higgins arrived around 8:00pm to take us home. My parents were out for the evening and they couldn’t pick me up. Thursday was their usual date night, but tonight they were going to a show. One of the neighbor girls, Kim, was with Jeff and Stephanie when I arrived home. She left as I walked in the door.

I hadn’t even taken my shoes off when than the phone rang. I answered.

“Hello.”

“Steve, this is Birgit. What happened to you before you came to my house today?”

“What?”

“Something happened. You were different. Looser, less shy, more confident. You were even talking to Kathy Will! Who was she?”

Kathy Will was a cheerleader that I had been infatuated with since seventh grade, but she was way out of my league.

“What?”

“I know what caused the change. Are you going to tell me how it was?”

“No. You’re right. That did happen, but I can’t tell. If the girl found out I told, she’d never be with me again.”

She laughed, “Wow. You’ve done something I haven’t and I’m Swedish. We have a reputation to uphold!”

It was an old joke between us about “easy” Swedish girls and “free sex” in Sweden. She insisted that it wasn’t really that different, just that Swedes were more open about it. That always sounded like more my speed than the prudish Americans, but I didn’t think I’d ever get a chance to find out.

“You know I’d be happy to help you with that problem.”

I guess being with Jennie had given me a newfound confidence. And that’s what my friend had noticed.

She laughed again, “Well, see you in class on Monday.”

“Bye.”

I hung up.

The phone rang again around 10:00pm. Odd, because we usually didn’t get calls that late. I thought maybe mom and dad were calling to say they would be late. Surprisingly, it was my grandmother. She launched right into “Stephen, where are your parents tonight?”

“Out, they went out tonight instead of Thursday this week.”

“Yes. But where? I need to know!”

Her voice sounded odd. “Uhm, let me look at the calendar. It looks like they had tickets to a show at La Comedia in Springboro. They didn’t say anything about a change of plans. Why?”

“Oh thank goodness. I was afraid they had gone to the Beverly Hills Supper Club in Kentucky they like so much.”

“Why?”

“Turn on the news. I have to call my other children.” She hung up.

I turned on channel 9 to listen to Al Schottelkotte. There was some big fire burning on the screen. The club my parents went to at least once a month. In the end, 165 people died when a fire broke out. When the full details were made available, it was clear that my parents would likely have been right in the middle of the worst part of the disaster. That was a really odd feeling.

But they weren’t there, and to a fourteen-year-old it was quickly out of mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.