Scattered Crystal - Cover

Scattered Crystal

Copyright© 2015 by Radley Black

Chapter 6: Day

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Day - In a harsh land not on this Earth where daylight is deadly, and singing holds the power the unleash crystal magic, a warrior hires himself out as a caravan guard. He keeps a dangerous secret that could be his undoing. He meets a strangely familiar slave who has been punished for the same secret that he keeps. Who is she?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Nudism  

Location Lonely Sceptre, White Wand Territory
Time Mid Day 3100 hours (34 hours before dusk)

“I missed you, and Maiho, and Rath. You were my family,” rasped Illia.

Kin tensed when she mentioned Rath. “You seem to have a new family here. They all want to take care of you. The Greens even call you Sister.”

“Vaskia, Tomon, and their cousins belong to the Brotherhood of the Seal. They regard me as a Sister of the Seal.”

“Seal? As in seal of bondage?” asked Kin.

“Yes, they are all ex-slaves. The Brotherhood provides help to slaves, and ex-slaves. If you wear the seal or have ever worn the seal they regard you as a brother or sister. The Brotherhood has been of great help to me over the period of my enslavement.”

“How did a whole group of cousins end up enslaved?” asked Kin.

“They were a smuggling ring. It was a family business. The magistrate gave them each 5 years in the mines. The Brotherhood is strong in the mines. Afterwards there was no place for them in their old village. It is a common pattern. The Brotherhood found them a place in a caravan. Most travelers are part of a caravan because they do not fit in where they were raised, and many of those are of the Brotherhood. I first ran across them 4 hundred-days or so ago. I belonged to the owner before Pophur, my 8th owner then. We all found the association mutually beneficial, they could obtain crystals, and other goods that were usually difficult to find. And I could often show them how to use and benefit from those goods in new and interesting ways.”

“How about Zav? Is he a brother of the seal?”

“No, we met him 3 hundred-days ago. The cousins had ‘acquired’ 6 shard hunters for me. When bandits attacked the caravan, I used them. It was a large caravan and I could not protect all of it but I managed to use the hunters to protect the cousins’ wagons. The cousins always stick together, it is one of the reasons they survived the mines, so their wagons were together. My owner, most of the wagoneers and guards were killed. I managed to save the cousins, a few other wagoneers and two of the guards. Being Red Blades they immediately insisted that they owed me a blood debt. One them was Zav. Every time I insist that he has paid off his debt he insists that he has not” she said.

“That is because he is in love with you.”

“No, he is far too old for me.”

“Has anyone told him that?” he asked.

“He is old enough to be my father.”

Kin rolled his eyes. “How did you control the hunters?” he asked.

Illia removed her seals of bondage from the seat next to the bed and showed them to him.

“I am pretty sure that you are not supposed to be able to take those off,” he said.

“The punishment is disembowelment if you do. But I won’t tell if you won’t.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.