Worshipping God
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Edward, a young monk from a religious sect known for promoting law and order, sets out with his Brothers to a nearby town. After arriving there, however, Edward encounters a beautiful and mysterious woman, who challenges everything he believes in. This story takes place in a fictional medieval fantasy setting.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After being released by Commander Wayford, Edward and Jethros returned to the inn, where Jethros could have something for his black eye.

“Thanks for having my back” Jethros said, as he placed the poultice on his left eye. The mix of herbs was supposed to help with the swelling.

“That’s just what Brothers do” Edward said, feeling a swell of pride in his chest. I’m just glad he’s okay.

“And I know it’s not fair what they did to you, but anything more would’ve led to our incarceration” Edward explained.

“Good. Then we could’ve gotten the whole affair arbitrated, and made a spectacle of their corruptness” Jethros replied.

“More likely, the arbiter would take their side” Edward said sadly, “Master Marchand would’ve gotten involved, and we all know how difficult he can be.”

Jethros sighed. “Who knew this kind of work would be so hard?”

“Amos” Edward responded, after a pause. “He saw where this town was heading.”

Just then, Edward saw the buxom barmaid walk past their table, a couple drinks in hand. He noticed especially how her bodice-pressed breasts seemed to jiggle with every step, the flesh almost spilling out of her tight outfit.

After the barmaid passed his view, Edward still saw her cleavage in his mind, his actual eyes staring into nothingness.

But they’re nothing compared to Lily...

Edward remembered the time Lily was on all fours, her top cleavage visible from his view. He pictured her smooth tits pendulously swinging from side to side as she crawled over to him, like a predator stalking its prey...

Edward heard her say his name, which gave him chills. It was like she was dominating him all over again, only this time using his imagination.

“Edward” Jethros said, a little louder. This time, Edward was back in the inn, with Jethros looking weirdly at him.

“Daydreaming?” Jethros asked.

Edward blinked a couple times, orienting himself- “Yeah, I guess I was.” It was then that he noticed his full erection under the table, and an urge to grab it.

Edward felt the compulsion to whip his penis out and have at it, but the embarrassment of masturbating in public was all that saved him.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost” Jethros remarked.

Edward half-heard him. “Yeah” he muttered. The feeling of temptation was still there, that dark force in his mind struggling to control him.

“I’ll get us something to eat” Jethros said, warily watching Edward. Once he was up, Edward was glad for the reprieve from his stares

I need to stay strong ... Don’t let temptation take over!

Thinking that a distraction was necessary, Edward focused on the people at the bar, except for one individual, of course.

Just relax, and focus on something else ... Don’t think about Lily...

As soon he thought of her name, her sparkling green eyes seemed to appear above him, her face draped by her long, curly reddish-orange hair. Her eyes were so powerful, so compelling...

I should go upstairs, Edward thought. He stood up slowly, his mind now committed to an act of sexual gratification.

Edward felt a slap on his back-

“Have a seat, Edward. I just ordered us some mutton.”

Edward’s mind snapped back to reality, his thoughts back to their usual state. Oh gods, I’m still erect!

Edward quickly sat down, and hoped no one saw the tenting of his breeches.

I need help...

“Ah, here you are” said a feminine voice. Edward knew without looking, that it was the barmaid. “Two mutton stews, hot and ready.”

Edward saw Jethros nodding to her with a “thanks.” Keeping his eyes straight ahead, Edward did his best to ignore the woman standing a couple feet from him.

“Go ahead and eat” Jethros said, grabbing his spoon before plunging in.

Edward remembered something- “A prayer?”

Jethros was about to put the first spoonful in his mouth, but stopped and thought better of it. “Of course. Shall I?” he asked.

“No” Edward said quickly. “Allow me.” Jethros nodded, and put his spoon back.

“Fair and just Chirrus, hear us as we pray now. Grant us your wisdom and strength in all that we do, so that we may be the carriers of your scale to the world. Guide us and protect us from all distractions that conflict with you, whether they be pride, anger, jealousy, or other temptation. We thank you for our health, and pray this food may fuel our work for your name, to the benefit of all mankind ... Amen”

“Amen. Well said, Brother Edward.”

“Thank you, Brother Jethros” Edward replied. Feeling calmer now, the blackness of temptation receding, Edward dug into his food.

“Tell me about your childhood” Edward asked, welcoming the distraction...

After finishing their lunch, Edward and Jethros returned to the market square, where many people recognized them immediately-

“Hey, you’re the one that choked out Roger!” one of the merchants cried out, pointing at him.

“No way, why aren’t you dead?” another said, with a low voice.

“The men of Chirrus are afforded the same rights as the security officers that operate within this town” Edward explained, “We are continuing to do what we have always done, and that is to bring justice to everyone.”

“Did they hurt you?” a woman asked.

“Not after I explained the situation to them. Self-defence against unlawful crimes is always permitted, according to Chirrus.”

“And him?” another asked, looking at Jethros.

“The officer who hit me didn’t understand Chirrus’ ways ... too bad for me, I guess” Jethros said, with some self-deprecating humor.

“But the guards here know their place now, so we shouldn’t expect any more trouble.” Edward saw that a small crowd was gathered around the two of them.

“You’re gonna get yourself killed” one of the men said.

“As long as I am right with Chirrus, it will be a death worth dying” Edward proclaimed.

Before the crowd grew too large and they wouldn’t be able to continue their observations, Edward and Jethros warned the people that everyone was under their scrutiny now, and moved on.

“We should stick close together” Jethros commented, once they were by themselves.

“Agreed. No telling what retaliation we may face, especially when no one else is there to see it.”

“That means we haven’t really won anything yet” Jethros said, rubbing his swollen left eye.

“In time” Edward responded, noticing one of the guards eyeing him.


“So, news got around about that stunt you pulled” Amos said. The four Brothers were seated around the table back at the inn. Edward was seated facing the wall.

“Yeah, I just ... reacted” Edward explained meekly. He wasn’t sure how Amos was going to respond.

“You could’ve gotten yourself killed” he warned.

Edward nodded silently.

“But you did well” Laramis added. Edward brightened. “You saw one of your Brothers in need, and you jumped in to help. That’s honorable work.”

“Thank you” Edward said.

“And you, Jethros” Amos continued, “sacrificed your body to stand up for our rights.”

“Had I known what was coming, perhaps I wouldn’t have been so brave” Jethros smiled weakly, pointing to his black eye. All four Brothers laughed.

“And what about you two?” Edward asked, with a smile.

Amos looked at Laramis, who took the cue- “No run-ins with the guards, but we did see quite a bit of fighting down in the slums. We hauled 8 people to the jail.”

“Wow” Jethros remarked.

“And what did Wayford say about that?” Edward asked.

“Ooh, he was pissed” Amos said, with a laugh, “Didn’t understand why we bothered with the poor part of town. Said he didn’t have the time or space for all the miscreants we brought.”

“Then they need a bigger jail” Edward said, flatly.

“Yeah, try telling that to him” Laramis added.

“Oh boy, I’d love to see that.” Jethros was smiling ear to ear. “You should’ve seen how mad he was when Edward told him he was overreaching ... damn.”

“Yeah, he gave us an earful about you” Laramis warned, “said he wanted to beat the sanctimony out of ya.”

Edward laughed, “I bet he did.”

A silence grew as they all shook their heads-

“A toast” Amos said, grabbing his mug. Laramis, Jethros, and Edward grabbed their mugs and stood up with Amos.

“To us, our band of Brothers, we happy few who have taken up Chirrus’ call for justice!”

“Hear, hear!” they said in unison.

After telling their stories in finer detail, the Brothers of Chirrus talked and strategized about what to expect next. As Jethros and Edward predicted, Amos wanted them to stick together and watch each other’s backs. The plan was to continue to operate inconspicuously, observing for any major violations of law.

Edward insisted that everyone carry a weapon of some sort at all times, which would be necessary for dealing with some of the thugs who carried daggers and swords.

Or the guards, everyone was thinking. Nobody wanted to go up against the heavily-armored and trained men who protected the town. It was a battle they would surely lose.

Edward returned to his room after spending time with his Brothers, since it was getting late.

As soon as he closed the door, however, he realized he was alone...

Lily, Edward thought, again. Her name and her image kept creeping up in his mind when he least expected it. But this time, there was no one to distract him.

I need to stop, he suddenly understood. He came so close to being consumed by the blackness overcoming his mind downstairs, that he would surely fall into temptation now.

Lily’s lovely hair came first, a torrent of reddish-orange that flowed around her small face. Her skin was so smooth and flawless, she must’ve been in her mid-late teens.

Edward wondered what she looked like underneath her dresses ... if she held the same vibrant feminine curves that her dresses liked to accentuate, or if they were illusions created by the science of fashion.

Her lovely breasts dangled right in front of me, Edward remembered from the night before. They seemed smaller without the aid of a bustier, more befitting her delicate frame.

Edward looked down, and saw his erection bulging his breeches.

No, not again!

Edward stood motionless, his mind in a titanic conflict against itself-

I need to get away, quickly, he thought. But giving in would feel so good, too...

knock knock

“Who is it?” Edward asked, quickly, embarrassed.

“The fireplace is ready if you would like to bring some light up” came the barmaid’s voice from behind the door.

“Thank you” Edward said, loudly. The sun was setting fast, the room starting to dim already.

I don’t have much time for my routine.

Before he had a chance to think of anything else, Edward went to the floor, hands and balls of his feet. He inhaled deep, and let it out slowly as he swung his head down toward the floor, then up towards the ceiling.

Edward’s penis made contact with the floor, pressing it’s spongy flesh against it. At first, the feeling of the floor boards against his boner was sexually welcoming, and his focus for exercise increased. Soon enough, however, the pain in his arms and abs grew, and were equally competitive for his attention.

When he could not do another modified push up, Edward had to catch his breath before moving on to sit ups.

By the time he was halfway through, his body felt warm, and the sweat was soon to appear.

Breathing rhythmically with his motions, focused on his body form and his counts, Edward soon forgot all about Lily. His blood was now being optimally used for his muscles, instead of his cock.

Edward was now working on stretches that tested his body control, which also meant his thoughts could wander.

Chirrus, direct my thoughts to be in line with your principles, and pleasing in your perfect and impartial sight.

Edward spread his legs out as far as they would go to the sides, and felt his body weight straining the muscles in his groin

Let your teachings become my being, your wisdom become my thoughts. Use my body and my mind for your purpose.

Edward continued to pray as he stretched, and into his balancing poses.

After he was finished, the sun was now well below the horizon, its light rapidly receding to that hiding place. Lying in bed, Edward wanted to sing a song from his first year of learning-

“Chirrus’ words shall ever abide, No thanks to foes, who fear it; Wisdom and courage he gives us, Conviction to bring out justice; Were they to take our pride, Mock, strike us, have us tried, Though life be wrenched away, They cannot win the day. Chirrus’ justice must prevail!”

After singing a couple more verses, Edward felt sleepy, and hummed the tune until he fell fast asleep.


“Chirrus’ blessings are upon us, Laramis” Edward said, as they walked along the street. Edward was in a good mood today, fueled mostly by his uneventful night last night.

“Indeed, and may it protect our Brothers as well.” Laramis had the somewhat dour look on his face again. He was always more of a pessimist, although he would tell you it was realism.

Since the fight yesterday, Amos thought it wise to change up the two man teams. Probably to keep an eye on Jethros, make sure he doesn’t get hurt anymore.

What Edward didn’t realize, however, was that Laramis was there to keep an eye on him.

“We have to be careful, especially today” Laramis told him, “The guards are extremely protective of their own, and will be tempted to retaliate in some way.”

Tempted, Edward repeated, I know a thing or two about that.

It seemed to Edward that there were fewer guards out in the market today- They usually have their assigned areas to patrol, but I don’t see as many today.

Edward and Laramis continued on their way, when suddenly a woman shrieked-

“HELLLP!”

Looking in that direction, Edward saw a cloaked figure running away from the screaming woman, clutching a purse. He was working his way through the crowd, sometimes bumping people out of the way.

Seeing that the thief was headed for the alleyways, Edward jumped into motion, trying to cut him off.

“MOVE!” Edward yelled, darting around people. In the back of his mind, he heard his name being called out, but now he was too focused on catching a criminal.

Edward made it to the alley right after the thief, who turned his head and seemed surprised that Edward was right behind him.

Got you.

The thief seemed to panic, throwing his legs down as hard as he could to avoid Edward.

Down the alleyway in between the large buildings they went, and soon the thief was taking every corner, trying to slow down the taller, faster pursuer.

Edward turned one more corner, now within a few steps of the thief, when suddenly he saw the thief stop at a dead end.

Breathing heavy, Edward addressed the man, “Put the purse down ... and lie down on the ground ... you’re under arrest.”

The thief was just as winded- “No ... I don’t think so.”

The thief didn’t have any weapons, so Edward was confused...

Suddenly, Edward saw that the thief was looking behind Edward, and he knew he was in trouble.

As adrenaline instantly shot through his body, Edward stepped to the side and turned, pulling his club out in the process.

Edward felt a swish of air as the long blade whirled past him.

Stunned by the sudden brush with death, Edward held fast to the wall, his club in one hand. In front of him was another cloaked man, a long sword in his right hand.

“You’re quick” he remarked, taking a step back towards the only way of escape. His voice was deep and gravelly, matching his dark brown mustache.

Holding his long sap out in a threatening manner, Edward soon realized that the thief was also carrying a bladed weapon, albeit much smaller.

“A trap” Edward replied, trying to stall.

The mustachioed man is bigger and more dangerous because of his weapon’s reach, and my club is no match. It will require more of my agility to dodge his swings, but then the thief will stick me in the back. Shit!

Edward took a step away from the wall, knowing that he needed the room to maneuver. As he did so, he crouched down and looked from one man to the other.

The bigger man will swing first, since I can’t block him. The thief will only strike when the opportunity arises, Edward assumed.

The man poked forward with his sword, testing Edward. Not wanting to be stabbed right away, Edward leaned back, then tried to parry with his club on the second feint.

Edward took one last look backwards, seeing the thief waiting. He didn’t seem to be looking for a chance to stab Edward in the back at the moment.

Realizing that he was in a losing battle, Edward tried to make his own opportunity, and swung quickly with his club-

“Ha” he said, expelling his air in short bursts with each swing. It was meant to distract the swordsman, as well as bolster Edward’s confidence.

Edward made sure to look back periodically, trying to hold the thief where he was with Edward’s intermittent attention.

But the bigger man was not impressed with Edward’s frantic attempts at creating space, and started to swing his sword more actively.

Edward took a step back on several of his swings, narrowly avoiding cuts that would end the fight.

Sensing that he was being backed up into a corner, and about to lose his ability to dodge the steel sword of death in his face, Edward made one last short yell before making his move-

With his feet in a fighting stance, right foot in front and diagonal to his back foot, Edward pushed off his lead foot and hopped backwards, landing his right foot behind where his left foot had been. Lifting his left leg up, knee towards his chest, he thrust his leg leg out behind him.

With an “Ooph”, the thief fell backwards onto the ground, the backwards thrust kick having landed flush on his chest.

Sensing that another swing was forthcoming, Edward quickly put his left foot down on the ground and ducked as low as he could go.

Instinctively, Edward threw his right shoulder into the man’s ribs, which were exposed after his swing. Pushing forward and wrapping around his torso with his right arm, Edward knocked the man backwards, but did not fall with him.

Before he could run around him, however, the man propped himself up with his left hand, and swung around with the sword in his other arm.

I can’t go around or jump over him, Edward understood.

The two men were now at a standstill- Edward with a club ready to swing when the man tried to stand up, and the swordsman keeping Edward in the dead end with his sword.

Thinking quickly, Edward turned back toward the thief, who was starting to get up, dagger in hand. Jumping over with an alacrity the thief was unprepared for, Edward made contact on the man’s head with the heavy end of his sap, dropping him unconscious. Picking up the dagger, Edward turned around to see the other man standing up and approaching.

“Someone help!” Edward yelled, dagger in his left hand, club in his right. The man, looking around to see if anyone was nearby, turned and must’ve realize his time was running short.

In the blink of an eye, Edward switched weapons in his hands, surprising the other man.

“Run” Edward told him, but the other man’s eyes showed he had no intention of leaving Edward alive.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.