Worshipping God - Cover

Worshipping God

Copyright© 2016 by chris.lionofthenorth

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Edward, a young monk from a religious sect known for promoting law and order, sets out with his Brothers to a nearby town. After arriving there, however, Edward encounters a beautiful and mysterious woman, who challenges everything he believes in. This story takes place in a fictional medieval fantasy setting.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Edward felt a bright light coming closer, out of the darkness. As it drew nearer, his consciousness seemed to slowly fathom its surroundings-

Where am I? A room?

Edward’s eyes focused, bringing the light into better clarity-

A candle ... and ... her?

Edward recoiled from the woman sitting beside him, who had the candle in her hand. He instantly recognized the face as one that represented danger ... and something else.

“You” he said, accusingly. Edward was still reclined on the soft furskins. His muscles felt weak, as if he had been combat training back at House Righteous.

“Yes” the woman said. Lily...

Edward knew that the woman represented something powerful and threatening, and it took him a minute to remember...

“Yes” she repeated again, firmly. Edward didn’t know it, but Lily was watching him closely, and seemed to perfectly know what was going on.

Edward saw the intensity of her green eyes, the same green eyes that pierced through his soul and had the power to control his mind.

“No” Edward replied, with horror. He remembered now what she had done to him, and the shameful act of his masturbation made a pit in his stomach.

“Yes, Edward” she spoke softly, but with strength. She displayed such resoluteness in her voice, like she was perfectly in control. “You remember it all, don’t you?” she asked.

I remember being so helpless, so overwhelmed by her, Edward thought. He noticed that Lily was still in her nightgown, the fabric hanging off her chest.

Her breasts ... so smooth, so perfect...

“It’s already begun” she said, smiling. She took her right hand and caressed her breast through the fabric of her gown- “It’s ... irresistible” she intoned. Edward didn’t notice her coy smile.

Edward didn’t notice much at all, in fact, his mind slowing down as a feeling of numbness came over it.

Edward continued to watch Lily play with her breasts, tantalizingly. Soon, a new feeling emerged from deep in the recesses of his mind, a force that was both familiar, and altogether different. It was as if a different entity was slowly warping his thoughts, designing his mind to meet another, alien purpose...

Unconsciously, Edward’s left hand crept down to his breeches, where his erect cock waited. The compulsion to touch himself was too strong for him to resist it, especially when his queen was directly in front of him.

“Yesss” Lily hissed, “Give in to your desire ... fulfill the urge inside you.”

Any thought of resistance faded as soon as Edward touched his engorged member, the pleasure of which rewarded his devotion to sex.

“Do you remember my wordss?” she asked. She stopped her tease, knowing that there was no going back for her plaything.

Edward nodded, dumbstruck, as he worked his hand up and down his cock-

I will hunger sexually. I will have the urge to gratify myself, and will be hopelessly addicted to this feeling ... ah ... of pleasure. This feeling drives me, motivates me ... I will lose myself to my sexual desire ... and I will succumb to it, thinking of you, and your power over me. I will be driven mad with lustful thought of your sexuality, and your domination of my mind...

Lily saw that Edward was back to reciting the mantra, further cementing the truth of the words.

“You really had no chance, my dear boy” she said, with false sympathy, “I picked you out the very night you came in.”

Edward continued his mental recitation subconsciously, only barely understanding her words.

“You just couldn’t take your eyes off of me, and I knew you were ripe for the picking ... so young, so naive, so... passionate.”

“And once you had a taste of my beauty, your mind became obsessed with me- did you dream of me that first night, my horny little slave?” she asked, deprecatingly.

Edward nodded.

“Aw, how sweet” Lily smiled. “And the second night?” she asked, hopefully.

Edward took a moment, and eventually shook his head.

Lily seemed genuinely surprised- “Ah, well no matter. Our little rendezvous last night was surely enough to drive you madly in love with me.”

Edward nodded. Lily beamed.

“I’m so glad- uh uh, not so fast” she chided him, directing him to slow his stroking. “Very few men can resist my charm, you know” she explained, “I’ve been practiced in seduction for many years. And I knew as soon I marked you on the cheek, that you would be mine“ she emphasized, stroking Edward’s right cheek.

Edward’s mind was now taken over, fully under the control of the dark energy that directed his sexual gratification. At this point, only LIly’s words and presence competed for his attention.

“My hero” she said, mimicking the words she used last night.

“I felt your energy last night, when you pleasured yourself to me” she admitted, “I’ve done this dozens of times, but the first time a man masturbates to me, I always feel it. It makes me feel ... so alive

“And that’s how I knew you would come to me tonight, my raunchy pet. My sex” she said, swirling her fingers around her bosom, “Is too tempting to resist”

“And thanks to your servitude, I can now use your ‘energy’ for my own devices” she said, staring hungrily at Edward’s cock.

“The second cum is never as much as the first, but I’m so... hungry for you” LIly said, throatily. Slinking over to Edward’s crotch, Lily prepared for her second meal.


SLAM

A loud bang awoke Edward from his reverie, the sound reverberating loudly in his brain.

Edward took a step, and realized that his muscles were weak. Feeling exhausted, Edward had to muster up the willpower to take another step, and not fall down to the cobblestone road.

Suddenly, tears streamed down his face, the shame too unbearable for him to control inside.

The emotional toll was too much, and Edward fell to his feet, sobbing uncontrollably-

“Wh- why?” he stuttered. His eyes clouded with fresh tears, his nose starting to run.

Why did I do it?!, he wondered, What’s wrong with me?!

Edward tried to control the wailing that accompanied his sobbing, lest he attract others to his shame.

“I’m ... so... sniff ... pitiful” he said to himself. Edward put his forehead on the cool cobblestone, unaware of the discomfort it caused.

Edward continued to sob for a few more minutes, the pain of his betrayal still fresh in his mind. It felt as if someone had punched into his gut, and was squeezing his innards.

Feeling the cold wind of the night biting against the exposed skin of his head, Edward welcomed the distraction, and eventually calmed down. Pushing himself off the ground, Edward pulled the hood of his robe over his head, trying his best to cover up the wet, inflamed skin of his face.

Using the moonlight as a guide, Edward walked back to the Bilgewater Tavern and Inn.

I pray to Chirrus my Brothers aren’t here. I can’t...

Looking through the window on the front of the building, Edward could make out Brother Amos, sitting alone at a table drinking-

He’s waiting for me, Edward realized. Seeing how late it was getting, Edward surmised that Amos would soon be out looking for him.

Giving his face another swipe with the sleeve of his robe, Edward steeled himself for the awkward encounter to come-

The shame will be too great to share, Lily’s words came back to him, they will never look at you the same way.

Edward pushed the door open, and saw Amos dart his head in his direction-

“Edward!” Amos shouted, waving him over to his table. Edward came over.

“Where were you? What’s wrong?” Amos asked, seeing Edward’s pink, puffy face.

“It’s nothing” Edward tried to lie, unconvincingly. Amos gave him a look.

“It’s just gotten stressful, is all” Edward said, which was the truth.

“I’m sorry to hear. Did you want to talk about it?” Amos asked, concerned.

“No”, Edward replied, wanting to get away.

“You sure?” Amos asked. Edward was starting to get bothered by the intrusion, although he knew that Amos meant well.

“Yeah, just need some rest. I’m going to eat some food in my room.” He waited for Amos to ask another question.

“Alright” Amos said, after a pause, “I’m here if you need to talk.” He clapped Edward on the shoulder, and gave a half-hearted smile that signalled his level of concern.

“Thank you Brother” Edward replied, softly. He walked to the bar, and ordered a bowl of soup and ale to take upstairs.

When he was back in his room, Edward started eating on the floor, and his body felt better almost immediately.

“Guess I was really tired” Edward said aloud. The warmth of the soup filled his stomach, and his mood improved slightly. Once he was done devouring his food, he set himself to the task of breaking down the past few days, relating what happened to him with what Lily mentioned tonight.

“She said she picked me out that first night- was she waiting for someone like me?” Edward wondered.

Maybe she just likes to wait for travellers to come in on the main road? Show herself off to any man who catches her eye, and then pull that shoulder strap down, revealing the smooth curve of her shoulder...

No!

Edward realized that he had been reimagining Lily’s appearance that first night. He remembered vividly the blue bodice that she wore, and how she struck him dumb with her beauty.

“Focus” he told himself. If he wasn’t careful, he was going to lose himself in a daydream.

But she didn’t see where we were staying, Edward remembered, so how did she know to meet me outside my inn?

Edward tried his best, but could not remember seeing Lily between the first night, and when she bumped into him on the third day-

Was she spying on us? Or did she pay someone for that information?

Remembering her words, Edward got the feeling that much of what happened between them was staged, but the reason was still a mystery-

“She said she would use my energy for her own ‘devices’ ... What the Hell does that mean?”

“And what kind of person seduces a man just to have them ... pleasure themself. Where’s the money in that?”

Edward recalled how Lily mentioned having ‘clients’ the night before, and assuming she was a prostitute, it just didn’t make sense.

“And the trouble she was in? Was that a lie, too?” he wondered. Probably just an excuse to bring me to her lair.

It was all a mystery to Edward, and one that he was unlikely to solve tonight, given how late it was and how exhausted he felt.

“She was right about one thing, though- I can’t ever tell anyone from House Righteous what happened” Edward said with a sigh, walking over to his bed. He would have to handle this alone.

Too tired for his pre-bedtime workout routine, and too ashamed to pray to Chirrus tonight, Edward pulled the blanket up and tried his best to get some rest.


Edward moved forward across the plain, quickly, as if on a horse

Rolling hills of wheat whizzed past him as he went down the road

Edward felt free, and now he knew he was riding a horse

His feet were securely fastened to the stirrups, and he felt the strong physical connection to the horse, like he could never fall off. It was like the horse and Edward were one and the same

On and on the terrain passed him- sometimes fields of wheat, sometimes trees

It felt endless, without destination, like time itself

Suddenly, Edward felt something behind him. Without looking, he knew it was a dark cloud, high above in the sky

The dark cloud started sinking towards the ground, still behind Edward

Understanding that the cloud was coming towards him, Edward felt afraid, and turned his attention to the road ... and to moving faster

But the road and terrain did not speed up, and the cloud came closer still

Edward was angry at his horse, for it did not speed up like he wanted it to

Why? He wondered, why won’t you go?

But the horse did not answer

Edward felt the dark cloud’s presence, as it came to float directly behind him

He knew he would not escape

Black mist appeared in his peripheral vision. When he looked, he saw wisps of smoke wrap around his arms, like tendrils. They pulled gently on his arms, which were still holding the reins.

What is this?

It was then that Edward felt tingling on his bare skin, and heard something that sounded like sighing. Looking down again, he saw goosebumps on his arm, his hair pointing straight up.

Edward felt his fear subside, replaced with the cool feeling on his skin. It felt ... relaxing

Edward loosened his grip, and felt the sensation move up his arms

Edward liked the feeling

Releasing the reins, Edward felt his arms being lifted up, and they began to lighten

As his arms were being suspended by the black mist, he felt the cool tingling continue past his shoulders, down through his head and chest

Feeling the sensation go through his chest, Edward took a deep breath, and some of the cloud enter his lungs

As the cloud filled his lungs, he felt even lighter, and his body started to float up

Noticing that his feet were still firmly placed in the stirrup, Edward understood that he had to become lighter to escape

Taking another deep breath, Edward was finally able to free himself from the horse

As soon as he lost contact with it, Edward looked down, and saw the horse continuing to run down the road

A tremendous sadness filled him at the sight of his companion leaving him

Don’t go! He cried after it

But the horse, continuing on the road without him, did not stop or slow down

As Edward slowly floated up, the horse became smaller and smaller, and Edward knew that he would never see the horse again

Goodbye, Edward said

No answer came back, as the horse disappeared over the horizon

Still Edward floated up, and when he turned his thoughts to it, he felt the cloud’s energy coursing through him

Sensing that the cloud could help him feel better, Edward turned his head to the sky, to look forward to where he was going

On another cloud above him was a woman, her body facing towards his

Edward felt her raw power emanating from her body, like the heat of the sun

So beautiful...

Hearing his words, the woman looked towards him and opened her eyes, which were green as emeralds. He felt her eyes lock onto his, and his ascendancy quickened

I will give you what you desire, she spoke into his mind

Edward felt his mind reach out to her, his body desiring to touch hers

As the distance between them closed, Edward’s longing for her touch intensified

Yes, he said

As he came closer, Edward saw that the green-eyed woman was naked, her perfect body awaiting his

Edward felt a familiar feeling in his loins, and knew that he was ready to be with her

Give me your soul, she commanded

Edward’s will was no match for her beauty and power

Yes...

Edward watched as the woman’s right hand slowly moved, moving away from her genitals, then towards them. Back and forth, back and forth...

Who commands you? The woman asked

Lily, Edward responded. The pressure in his crotch was increasing, and he felt himself losing control

Who commands you? The woman sternly asked again

Lily!

The pressure was almost more than Edward could handle, like his crotch would soon explode

WHO COMMANDS YOU?


Edward opened his eyes, his focus solely on his cock.

“LILY” he responded to the darkness of his room. His right hand was still pumping away, when suddenly, spurts of semen started shooting out.

“UUhhhhhhh” Edward moaned, furiously rubbing his cock in ecstasy. His eyes rolled back towards his brain, which was wracked in pure pleasure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.