Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

So I went back to my room, dealt with some office stuff and to my surprise found an e-mail from Greg.

"Merry Christmas buddy,

I'm sorry about not returning your calls. I finally got a straight story from Michelle after I questioned her when I got this strange phone call from Lucy asking WTF I was trying to pull, trying to mess up her and Ted's life.

I was pretty pissed at Michelle and we had our first major fight. At the end she finally admitted that she was wrong. That Ted, you and me had a deal and that she had no right to mess it up.

To make up for it, she's agreed to wait for the buy back of her share of your company 'till the end of March or even longer if you need more time to get the money together. Same goes for me. I know I told you end of March but if you need more time – no problem.

Anyway I hope that you are having a great Christmas holiday and all the best for coming New Year.

Greg"

Well that was surprise and quite welcome. It took a lot of pressure off me, having to come up with the cash to buy Michelle out by the beginning of the year. So I answered him with my thanks and best wishes for the holidays.

Well the expected phone call to join Red at Doc Wetzel's office never came. Instead Red called to meet her at her parents place for dinner.

Dinner was a nice, just the four of us and after Dan and I put the dishes and left-over food away we all went into his study and played Bridge with Marion pairing up with me and Red and Dan playing together. It was very close but at the end Marion and I beat them.

When it came time to go to bed Red told me that she was staying in her room. I got a hug and kiss from her but just not what I had hoped for. Coming to think of it the kiss and hug from Marion was warmer than Red's. I was really getting concerned about our future.

The next morning I picked up Red and Dan while Darrel met us at the course. Red and her dad used one of the carts while Darrel and I shared the other one. Red's game was really off but I decided to just have a good time and tried to pump Darrel about his relationship with Nicole.

"Peter, you might have noticed that Nicole is a bit more 'Domme' than Marion but it's just the way I like it. But no matter what, I always was totally sure of her love for me even when she went through a period of cuckolding me five or six days a week. For all practical purposes I'm in chastity 24/7 all year long. Sure I get releases but never for very long. Pam is quite aware of this. I don't think she'll be quite a tough with Chuck but he'll suffer for her. That's for sure. The funny thing is that about three years ago Nicole started to scale back her cuckolding quite a bit. I think I've had more sex in the last three years than the twenty five years before that. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy it. Life is good these days. I would not trade any single day of my life with Nicole for I don't know what."

After dropping Red and Dan off, I returned to my room at the inn to attend to some work. Red and I agreed to go out to dinner together and that she would meet me for Happy Hour at the inn and we would go from there.

Dinner was nice but I got the feeling that something was on Red's mind, something was bothering her.

As we got back from dinner Red said, "Let's go up to your room for a while."

Once there, she gave me a hug and a nicer, warmer kiss than I've had from her for a couple of days.

"Peter, can we play for a while. I know you've said no D/s stuff but I would like to tie you to the bed and play with your cock and balls. Please."

A chance to get out of that blasted CB, of course I agreed. So we took a shower together and after that Red secured my arms and legs to the four posts of the antique bed. What followed was two hours of tease and denial that ended with a spectacular blow job. After that Red untied me and I returned the favor giving her several oral orgasms but her pussy was off limits to my dick. After her third orgasm, I received a surprise blow to my balls and before I knew it, my dick was locked up again.

"Peter, tomorrow night is Pam and Chuck's engagement party. You need to be locked up for that. But now it's time for me to go home. I have an early appointment with Doc Wetzel. Not sure if she wants to see you again. I'll call if she does. Have a good night."

I got another hug and kiss then she was gone. I had a troubled night. Sure I had an orgasm but somehow it did not feel right.

I hung around the inn, gave Chuck a hand with some minor repairs and also had lunch with Pam and him after which I excused myself to go and check my e-mails.

I was in the middle of it when there was a knock on the door. It was Pam.

"Peter, Red called, she is still tied up with Doc Wetzel and asked me to show you what your part is tonight during the party. Please come with me."

She headed to a door in my room that I had been wondering about. I assumed that it lead to an adjoining room. However, after Pam unlocked it lead into what essentially was a secret passage.

"Peter, this was the way the slaves moved from room to room to do their work without ever having to step into the main part of the house or use stairs their masters were using. Only a few very special house slaves were allowed to step into the living quarters."

Pam led me to the back part of the house into a fairly large room, probably the equivalent of a three car garage. There were no windows, but it was clear that at one point there had been some small ones high up on the wall. On one side were a set of wooden bunks that were quite old, three tiers high while on the opposite side was a bar and all around, an assortment of bondage furniture.

"Peter this was the old slave quarter. Where the bar was, was another set of bunks. One side was for females, the other for males. The ones still here are original. There is a separate room through that door. It was called the 'breeding room'. That is where the owners made their slave have sex for the sole purpose of creating more slaves. There actually was a wall opening and on the outside some seats so who ever was so inclined from the family could watch. They had a trusted house slave whose job it was to ascertain which females were fertile and ready for breeding. A very cruel institution and I'm not proud of my ancestors for that part."

"Now let's get to your job tonight. Your job will be bartender. The difficult part for you is that you'll be chained to the wall and will wear a hood that is secured with your slave collar. Since you are not a member of the family you will not be allowed to watch the ceremony."

Now let me show you. Your job is really simple and you'll be able to do it blind. Just pay attention. We can also practice a couple of times. The right well will contain ice and white wine and the left one reds. There will be only one white wine so that will be easy. The reds are bit more difficult. The left side will have three bottles of Merlot and on the right will be three bottles of Shiraz. All the bottles will have tops like the one standing on the bar. They allow for four ounces of liquid to flow and then you have to turn the bottle upright before you can pour another glass. So no need to worry about overfilling a glass. As you can see all the glasses are the same on the shelf here."

Now the cooler behind you will have water on the right when you face it and tea on the left side. That is for the guys. They are not allowed any alcohol tonight nor are you. You can have water or tea but be careful because you won't get a 'potty break'. Any questions?"

I stood behind the bar, visualizing the placement of the bottles and glasses getting a very clear picture in my mind.

"Pam, do the guys get glasses and what if one of them comes and asks for a wine?"

"Good questions Peter. No they don't get glasses. The bottles are good enough for slaves. They actually have to ask for permission to get a drink. Oh, I almost forgot, so do you. You can ask any lady that comes for something if you may have water or tea. They will tell you yes or no and which you can have. Now as to the second part of your question. The answer is yes to that. They'll come for wine on behalf of their owners. I will come and get my own since Chucky will be tied up most of the time. So most likely it will be me that decides if you can have something to drink or not. If you get really get thirsty and none of ladies come around, you can ask one of the guys to go and ask for permission for you."

"Now let's put the hood on you and you can practice. The bottles in the well are empty but go through the motions of pouring."

The hood was made from soft leather. It fit loosely over my head down to my shoulders. There were holes for breathing through my nose and also an opening for the mouth.

"Peter, tonight your collar will locked over the hood, so you won't be able to remove it. Not that you would but it's what Red wants. To wear HER collar."

So we practiced for I don't know long. Pam made it difficult rattling off two or even three requests in a row. I had to concentrate at first but soon I got the hang of it. I think being blind enhanced my ability to concentrate on the drink orders.

"One more thing. If you screw up – we will be honest and not fabricate a mistake – at the end of the party you will appear before the 'court' and the four of us will weigh you transgression and assign punishment. I like you and don't really want to hurt you. You've been really helpful with my relationship with Chucky but I don't know about Red and my Mom."

I had one more look around and then we left back through the secret passage.

When we got to my room, Pam put the hood on the dresser and put it next to the collar that was already there.

"Peter, please come to the kitchen around six. I'll have a light supper for you there. Then go back to your room take a shower and shave and don't get dressed. Place the hood over your head and lock the collar around your neck over the hood. You can sit in the chair while you wait but as soon as you hear the door opening, you have get down on your knees and wait for instructions. One of us will come and get you."

Pam gave me a hug and light kiss and left me to my thoughts.

In some way I was really excited but also quite apprehensive about being naked and virtually helpless in front some people that I've never seen in a true D/s situation other than that evening after dinner. But that was child's play compared what is going to happen tonight.

I decided that I would just have to go with the flow and in preparation to what might turn out to be a long night took a nap.

When I went to the kitchen at six, my dinner was in a warming tray on the table, neither Pam nor Chuck were around so I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and ate my meal. If you had asked me what it was an hour after eating, I could not have told you. I was totally absorbed into what was going to happen tonight and consumed by worries whether Red and I were OK.

I went back to my room, showered and shaved including my balls at least as well as I could with the CB on and tried to relax while waiting to be escorted back to the 'play room'. I held off with putting the hood on since it was still early and I really did not expect them to get me before eight o'clock. I was really tempted to have glass of cognac but decided against it. I had the feeling that it may create an issue if it was detected plus I really needed a complete clear head for bartending blindfolded.

So I watched some TV – again ask me what it was and I have no idea.

Around seven thirty, I put the hood on and locked the collar around it making it impossible for me to remove it. Strangely it excited me and in spite of my apprehension, my dick tried to get hard.

I sat in the chair, just listening to the TV when I heard the door open. As instructed, I got on my knees facing it and quickly shut off the TV.

I heard heels clicking in the sections of the hardwood floor that were not covered by rugs then a hand lifted my chin and I heard the click of a leash being attached. An upwards pull made it clear that I was to stand up.

Soft hands travelled over my body, a couple of quick pinches on my nipples and a gentle squeeze on my balls making it clear to me how vulnerable I was.

Whoever was in the room with me, dropped the leash, actually it must be a longer chain since it clattered on the floor and walked around my, touching me occasionally with some sort of a crop with a leather patch at the end.

Then came the surprise. Soft breasts pressing against my back while fingers pinched and twisted my nipples. The breasts where large and soft, not naked but covered with some silky feeling lose fabric. From the position against my back it could only be Nicole. She was the shortest of the four ladies. She must have sensed that I was going to say something because her finger touched my lips. Damn, if it didn't smell like pussy. This could get very interesting but I was troubled about the fact that it was her and not Red that came for me.

Oh well, nothing to do but go with the flow.

Nicole picked up the chain and the tug on my neck made it clear that I was to follow her. She helped me with the stairs and made sure I did not bump into anything on the way.

Once behind the bar I could hear her securing the end of the chain some place. Then she took my hand and guided it to where the glasses were followed by making me touch the two different red wines on one side and the white on the other side.

"Peter, if you get tired of standing, you may sit on the cooler behind you with the water and tea but we expect you to stand up as soon as you hear high heels approaching. No need to get up for the guys 'til you have to do fill the order. Good luck, we'll talk later on."

As she walked away I thought I heard her say 'I'm so sorry.' I was wondering what that meant.

As I stood there, still contemplating her words – not really sure if I actually heard what I thought I heard when the others came into the room.

I snapped out of my reverie and started filling orders for wine. Marion white, Nicole and Pam had the Merlot and then I heard Dan ask for the Shiraz. That must be for Red. Curious, the others came and got theirs but she had her dad get hers.

The must be all at the far end of the room. I could hear them talking but not really make out what they were saying.

Then I heard Darrel's voice, "Ladies my I present the supplicant one Charles aka Chucky Nolan".

"You may," came from Nicole.

By that time my sense of hearing had sharpened because I was unable to see and I heard Chuck get down on his knees and probably even prostrating himself before whom ever.

"What say ye Chucky Nolan?"

"Goddess and Mistress Pamela, I Chucky Nolan pledge to be your faithful servant, to obey and submit to you in totality including giving you total control of all my bodily function. From this day on I only exist to provide you with comfort and pleasures as you direct. My life is yours till death do us part and on into eternity. I love you forever with all my heart, mind and soul. Please give me the honor of accepting my submission to your will."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.