Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

I was hoping all this suffering would be worth it in the end.

I had a great night's sleep, went for an early run. Had breakfast and went to the office.

By eleven I got an e-mail from Jerry with the profitability analysis for each product line. I guess he had the easiest job. It all was there in the computer, he just had to ask it the right questions. He had done a great job. I'll have to ask him who set up the cost accounting system because I was truly impressed with it.

I passed the info on to Karl as I thought it might help him when he was looking at our manufacturing process.

Later that afternoon I got a phone call from Red's office, one I had been waiting for a long time.

"Peter, gratulation, your are now a single man. There are some papers you still need to sign. Red asks that come to her apartment at eight tonight since she's busy and also has an early dinner date."

"Thanks for calling, I've been waiting for this. Please tell Red that I'll be there. Have a great weekend."

That was great news, so the next question was would I have a great weekend or would I suffer? Well no use worrying about it. Nothing I could do but wait and see. I decided the share the great new with Greg but got his voice mail. By the time I was going home he had not returned my call.

I was almost giddy as I drove home but then some dark thoughts entered my mind. What if is this is the night Red decides to try her therapy? Was I really ready for that? My ass hurt from having to sit on that large butt plug. How much more will I hurt after she's done with me?

So by the time I got home I was not quite an emotional wreck but close with all the conflicting emotions running through my head.

Here I was finally free from M but what was I trading that freedom in for? I knew that if Red continued the way she had been acting this week, I would be gone. I was just not built for continued abuse and humiliation. I was committed to suffer through the therapy session and hoped that it would have the desired effect of releasing all that pent up anger and hate in Red's mind so that she could have a life full of sexual pleasures no matter which kind.

While I was a submissive and a bit of masochist, I was not looking for 24/7 domination. I needed love and vanilla time. Time to do what couples do when they are in love, not grovel at some bitches feet hoping that she was satisfied and would not beat me that day.

No, I wanted to be seduced into submitting. A promise of pleasures to come if I was a good subbie and made My Goddess happy. I needed conversation free of fear that any thought expressed might lead to punishment. That was my hope. I life with the love of my life well balanced between a normal F/M relationship with the added spice of a Domme/subbie relationship.

I guess time will tell. I decided to have just a light dinner so that I did not have to deal with a stomach full of rich food when whatever was going happen would.

I took a shower and shaved very carefully my balls and ass before putting the butt plug back in. I felt weird not having it inside me. My ass felt almost "drafty" and certainly empty. I also cleaned my dick as good as I could with the CB on it. I was glad the this place had an adjustable hand held shower head.

Promptly at eight, I rang the bell at Red's place.

Opening the door "come on in Peter (well that sounded business like) you have to sign some final papers but for all practical purposes you are a single man now and a target for many ladies that would love to get their hands on your butt."

There was wicket gleam in Red's eye as she said that. Red looked hot. A tight green top that seemed to match those emerald green eyes that left nothing to the imagination. There was no cleavage but also no bra and her nipples were at full attention as the fabric caressed them. In no time at all my dick was hitting the "wall" of my CB.

I started to say something but Red put her finger to her mouth indicating that I should be quiet.

"Here have a seat at the desk, scotch OK? We need to have celebratory drink don't we?" pouring a glass of eighteen year old single malt scotch – no ice for me.

Red handed me the class "to freedom" and clinked her wine glass against my glass.

I took a sip "hmm this is good".

"Drink up dear, sign the stuff and you can have another."

So I finished my drink and started looking at the documents in front of me. There were three different sets with "sign here" tabs. I looked the first one over and signed the first page. I had suddenly trouble turning the next page and the pen fell out of my hand. I lost control over some or all of my muscles.

Suddenly it got dark as someone pulled a bag or pillow case over my head. I had absolutely no strength to fight them. Whoever was doing this pulled some draw string to prevent the bag to come off. I tried to yell but not much came out. I knew what was happening. It had begun but instincts kicked in and I tried to fight but to no avail.

There had to be at least three of them, two on my arms and one lifting my legs. They were dragging me up the stairs making my ass painfully aware of every step. I just had no power to fight them. Not sure what was in that drink but since I was conscious and knew what is going on, all could think of was some kind of muscle relaxant.

In no time flat they had me stripped and tied to that spanking bench. It was dark and I could not see a thing when they took off the bag over my head and replaced it with a blindfold of some kind.

Someone ripped the butt plug out of my ass and I had same silly feeling as earlier in the evening when I took a shower. Of course that did not take long and I felt a plastic cock pressing against my anus. It had to be larger than the plug. There was some lube but it still hurt and then the ass fucking began in earnest.

Meanwhile one of them was slapping my face with a strap-on cock taunting me.

"Come on slut, I know you want this. Come on, catch my cock. I know you want to suck it. Deep throat it bitch."

Now the tip was pressing against my lips. "Open up bitch, suck My cock."

I tried to resist but a couple of fingers closed my nose and eventually I had to give in and open to catch a breath. Wham, the cock was deep inside. I tried to bite down in it, to stop it from going deeper.

"Hey the bitch is biting my cock."

A hand grabbed my balls and squeezed. I screamed and the cock went further down my throat. As I was gagging the "piston" in my ass was going in and out, in and out.

I have no idea of how long this went on but somehow I was aware of different size cocks getting shoved up my ass and mouth. I really was close to using my safe word when something hot and gooey went down my throat. I was sure it tasted like cum but this was a plastic cock tormenting my mouth and throat. How could that be?

Then I also felt it in my ass – something squirting in there. I tried to shake my head, trying to clear it. To try to focus and make some sense out of all of this when it hit me in the face over and over my head. Quarts, well maybe not quarts but lots and lots of cum. It was the real thing. It tasted real and smelled real. But I was positive all the cocks were fake. I was too dazed and could not figure it out.

I don't know if I passed out but I found myself on a pile of blankets in a dark room. My hands and feet were free. There was no blindfold over my eyes but it was pitch black. I slowly moved my legs and I touched something cool and solid. A light went in my head. I was in the bathroom. I had just touched the toilet with my foot.

That's when it hit me. I had to throw up. I just barely managed to pull myself up and put my head over the hopper. I was retching and retching. My throat was burning and so was my ass.

Suddenly, the light went on. It was too bright for me to see anything at first. Some soft hands touched me and I tried to fight them off.

"Easy Peter, relax. It's all over. It's Cindy. I'm here to help you. Here drink something. It will soothe your throat."

A straw touched my lips and I grabbed with my lips and sucked really hard on it. Whatever it was, it was cool and felt good as it crossed my throat but sure did not taste very good. I made again for the hopper and wretched some more.

"Cindy try some plain water first." A new voice, I never heard it before so I looked around and saw Cindy in a very sexy bikini bathing suit and another girl dressed the same way. It finally dawned on me, she was the same one who had saved me from tripping Sunday night in the bar.

"Hi Peter, I'm Dr. Roslyn Weinstein but my friends call me Roz and since Cindy and Red are very good friends of yours and are also mine, you can also call my Roz."

"Come Cindy let's help Peter into the shower and clean him up."

Now I understood the purpose of the bathing suits. There was no way I would have been able to get into the shower or stand up by myself but managed with their help.

I tried to speak but could only croak.

"Peter please be quiet. Your throat needs to rest. I'll give you something in a little while that will make it feel better and you should be OK in the morning. Same thing with your ass. I'll put some cream in there that will make it feel better very soon. However, I suggest that you use a stool softener for the next couple of days. I'll give you some to use."

You have no idea how good that warm shower felt and by the time Cindy and Roz had me clean, my hair washed and dried, I was able to stand by myself even though my legs still felt a bit shaky.

They led me over to the bed in the dungeon and covered me with a blanket. I drank some more of the crappy tasting stuff but it did take the soreness of my throat away. Same with the cream Roz had smeared into my anus. It felt cool and soothing.

Cindy gave me a quick kiss.

"Thank you Peter, rest now. You will be OK in the morning. I'm staying here with you and Roz will be downstairs with Red."

I must have fallen asleep almost immediately but I woke up screaming, sitting up in the bed trying to fight off Cindy who was just trying to help me.

I had this terrible nightmare.

"Shush Peter, it's OK you had a bad dream. It's Cindy, come let's hug. You are safe."

I settled down and got real close to Cindy. I was still shaking but my dick seemed to be OK with the situation because of the efforts of busting out of the plastic cage.

"Peter, do you remember the dream?"

I shuddered "yes unfortunately I do. I don't know where I was but I was naked in some place and these two huge she males, they had to be at least seven or eight foot tall with I don't know 50 plus HHH tits and cocks better than a foot long and as thick as my wrist coming after me. I tried to run but as soon as got going there was a wall and I had to change direction 'stop running you fool, you can't escape, you are out bitch. We'll "spit roast you till you die... '. They kept repeating this over and over in like a tone that zombies in a third rate horror movie would use. I tried to climb one of the walls and was almost on top when I feel back down again. They just laughed and that's when I woke up."

"It was horrible. I'm not going to go to sleep again ever."

Cindy hugged me and stroked my head, putting feather light kisses on my face and soothing me like a little baby. I must have fallen asleep again.

The next thing I knew was something wet dripping on my face and kisses.

Peter, baby, I'm soo, so sorry to have hurt you like this. Please forgive me. I love you, please tell me you're OK."

It was Red who now was on the bed with me, crying and hugging me. I put my arms around here and just pulled here close to me and cried right there with her. While Red was crying because she hurt me, I was crying because I was happy. It looked like I had my loving caring Red back.

My throat was still sore and I had a hard time speaking.

I croaked "Red, it's OK. I'm fine. We survived. It's you and me against the world. We can do anything as long as we do it together. I love you."

I had to stop, it still hurt too much.

I must have been really deeply asleep because suddenly I noticed that I was getting hard and there was no resistance. Somehow Red must have taking my CB off.

Red noticed it too.

"Someone is getting frisky. No damage there. Better let me check it and make sure."

There she was manipulating my balls and dick and before I knew it Red was sucking on it most enthusiastically.

I tried to stop her. "I'm going to cum".

Briefly taking it out "so go ahead and cum already" and the vacuum suction was back. I blew my load into her mouth and when I was done Red released my dick and smiled at me.

"You know what's coming" as she scooted up to kiss me and share the load.

I realized that I was thirsty and hungry but not sure how it would feel when I tried to drink or eat. Also I had to go to the bathroom.

"Gotta go pee"

I my surprise I was still a bit unsteady but then again maybe part of the blame for that fell on the fantastic orgasm that I just had from Red's blow job.

I did my thing and had a couple gulps of water and that seem to feel OK.

When I came back out of the bathroom, Red was wearing a robe that left little to the imagination as the smooth silky fabric caressed her body.

Handing me a terry cloth robe "come let's see what Cindy and Roz are up to and find out what Doc will let you eat. I bet you're starving. I know I am and I had a snack before I crawled into bed with you to relieve Cindy. It's almost noon."

As we came to the stairs I saw Cindy and Roz sitting at the breakfast counter with coffee in front of them.

"Hello you two love birds. Everything OK?"

Red answered, "yes it is. Say Roz, what do think our toy can eat and drink considering the condition of this throat?"

"Come down and let me have a look. We did abuse the poor guy pretty good last night."

"Say Ahh" and as I did, Roz shone a flashlight into my mouth.

"A little bit of bruising. Something soft like scrambled eggs, no toast and coffee should be OK as long as neither is not too hot."

Cindy handed me a coffee with an ice cube floating in it and I sipped slowly. I was OK. Red got busy cooking up a couple of eggs for me.

I looked around at the three beauties who had abused and tormented me. Cindy and Roz looked just a bit guilty as I gazed into their eyes. I smiled at both of them.

"No hard feelings ladies. I survived."

Red turned towards me "Cindy, you finish the eggs, I have to hug and kiss my man."

That she did.

"Hey Red, stop and let Peter eat. Roz said warm eggs, not cold.

We all laughed, well they laughed and kind of croaked a bit.

"I have to go. Peter I hope that Red will let me get to know you better in the near future. There are some lozenges for your throat. Suck on one of them every few hours and by morning you should be fine. Oh by the way, the guy that tried to trip you last Sunday night, he's been doing all his work standing up and sleeping on his belly. I'm going to make him apologize the next time we get together. Maybe tomorrow night at Sixth Street. That would be the proper place. Hope to see you there."

She gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before hugging and kissing Red and Cindy.

"You guys OK? I need to leave too. I have to show a house in a couple of hours. I hate to leave you but maybe on the other hand it's a good idea. Give you a chance to talk."

Cindy came over to where I was sitting and I got up. She gave me a big hug and very nice kiss before whispering into my ear.

"Thank you Peter for all your suffering. I don't know yet. It may take some more time but I think Red is going to be OK. I think it might be a good idea if you two could get down south a couple of days early so that she has a chance to talk to her shrink. She's been talking to her over the phone but there is nothing like a face to face session maybe even with you included. Give it some thought."

"Hey get your hands off my guy. Peter, is she trying to seduce you and talk you into dumping me?"

We looked at Red and laughed.

"Let's just say that when you were..." I saw the look on Red's face and stopped. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry babe, no one is going to seduce me away from you. You will have to literally kick my ass out before any of them have a chance with me."

I saw a couple of tears on Red's cheek and I kissed them away.

Cindy walked over and hugged and kissed Red and said her goodbyes.

Suddenly we were alone and for a moment things got a bit awkward.

"Peter, you still need to sign the rest of the papers. They are over on my desk."

I made my way over and signed were indicated and when I was done Red was standing next to me.

"Let me have them please so that I can put them into my briefcase for Monday. I have to be in court and I'll file them myself."

After putting them away Red turned the chair I was sitting on and pulled me up into her arms. That was OK with me because sitting was still a bit of an issue.

After a deep kiss "Peter are we OK?"

I looked at her and put my hands on the sides of her head. "Red I'm OK if you are. To be honest, I'm still a bit sore and I dread the first time I've to take a dump but yes if you want me to be part of your life. I'm in for the long haul. I love you, I truly do and it's not a rebound because of what happened with M. I think there was always a kind of longing when I had seen you during some of the social functions at the club. Not that I would have made a move on you. I would have never cheated on M but it would always have been a temptation if it wasn't for the fact that Michelle always seemed to be around."

"I think it will take some time for both of to totally come to grips with what happened during this last week and especially last night but I'm willing to work on it if you are."

"Please let me know if I step over the line here but Cindy thought that it might be a good idea for us to go down south a couple of days earlier than originally planned. That would give you a chance to talk face to face with your shrink and also your Mom. Somehow I think she's biting her nails wanting to hear from you."

Why don't I get dressed and go over to my place to take a shower so that you have some privacy while you talk to her."

"Call me when you want me to come back or even better just come over. I'll leave the door open. You probably could do a better job putting the cream into my ass than I could."

Red kissed me "are you sure you are a guy? I know I've wondered about that before that fateful weekend at the lake. You are way to perceptive for one. I've been itching to call her but was afraid to tell you to leave. I'm afraid of losing you."

"Red, like I said earlier, you would have to literally kick my ass out. And I mean a swift kick in the ass. Asking me to give you some privacy will not do the job of getting rid of me."

I kissed her and went in search of my clothes in the dungeon.

When I came down Red was nowhere in sight but I could hear her voice through the bedroom door. So I left and headed for my place. Actually I also needed some time to "decompress" and process what had happened last night and today. There was no way I ever wanted to go through something like last week ever again. I had a pretty good idea that sooner or later Red would want to fuck my ass again and I think that if it was done with care and not too often, I could be OK with that. But I never, ever wanted to get raped again. Eventually we will have to work out a set of rules and boundaries. But that could wait. I was willing for right now to take it one day at a time.

It might have been an hour when Red walked into my place with the cream in her hand. I had left it.

"Drop your pants and drawers so that I can lube up your ass."

I looked at her, I wasn't sure I liked the tone or choice of words at that point.

"Peter, please. I'm so sorry. Poor choice of words. Please do as I asked so that I can lovingly take care of your sore ass."

I chuckled "Yes Goddess" and did as I was told bending over a hassock with my pants and panties around my ankles.

I heard a "wolf whistle"

"Now I know that we are OK, still wearing my panties. Or, did you throw out all your tidy whities and don't have any other underwear?"

"Remember you told me that I could keep some for doctor's appointments and for the golf course. I just thought that it was proper for me to wear panties today."

Red was true to her word was very gentle and the cream really felt good. She even planted a soft little kiss right above my anus while her finger went a little deeper then medical necessity required. Funny I didn't mind.

"OK, you can pull up your stuff. Say it's kind of nice outside and we still have maybe an hour before it gets dark. Want to go for a little walk? We can stop any time if your wimpy but cute ass hurts too much."

It felt good hearing Red's banter. It made me believe that the conversation with her Mom went well.

"Yes Goddess, your wimpy assed toy will be very happy to accompany on a walk around a block or two."

She punched my arm "go put shoes on and get your coat. I'll wait for you at my place."

So we walked slower than normal holding hands and not saying much before returning to Red's place after maybe a forty five minute walk.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry. I've got some soup. That should be OK for your throat. I'm really sorry, we should have used shorter dildos for your mouth. It never occurred to us in the heat of the moment that you might have no clue how to relax your throat since you are not skilled in sucking cock like we are."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.