Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"There, I want you to keep that in till Monday night when we change it the next size. You'll keep that till Wednesday night then the "Big Daddy" goes up your cute butt."

"Can you stand? Try it. I'll help you if you want me to."

I stood up but for a moment Red had to steady me.

"Here let's take off your blindfold and the nipple clamps."

"Ouch" and another "Ouch" It really hurts when the blood rushes back into those nipples.

"Come Peter let's go take a shower and then you can service your Goddess with that talented tongue. Get your revenge by driving me the point where another orgasm would just about kill me."

That was OK with me but I started to wonder why red had not locked my dick back up. Did she have some more torment in mind?

Damn that woman must be a mind reader.

"I bet you're wondering why I haven't locked your cock back up. It's on "parole". Control it and keep it from getting hard and it will stay out of "jail" for the time being."

So how am supposed to do that when the two of us are in the shower together unless she thinks that I'm totally "dead" down there at least for quite a while.

As it turned out, I was kind of "dead" down there. My dick went into the "quarter high" position while washing Red pussy and butt – making sure it all got really clean. I got some minor twitches when I paid attention to the delectable boobs and almost reach "half mast" when Red returned the favor and was washing my balls and dick.

"Whoa big boy – no higher or you get locked up." And this while making every effort to coax more of a rise out of my dick.

"You don't love me anymore. Can't even get hard when I kiss your dick. What's up with that Peter?"

"Goddess have mercy. It looks like you "broke" it."

We both laughed and got out of the shower.

"Hey Peter do you the makings for a Sake Martini? I need a night cap." As she strolled butt naked with exaggerated gyrations of her cute butt.

"I sure do Goddess, may I have one too?"

"Peter, stop it, play time is over for now. Fix the drinks and sit with me in front of the fire" which had popped on with the click of a remote.

So I fixed the drinks and it take not very long and we were tongue wrestling in front of the fire. Life is good. Of course all this time every so often Red would check the status of my dick, taking longer and longer with her soft hands.

"Not fair." "What do you mean not fair? This cock belongs to me and I do anything I want with it."

"Yes Goddess". "Shut up and kiss me".

After another tongue wrestling match I decided to take the action "south" and very slow and deliberate delivered an earth shattering orgasm to my Goddess.

After catching her breath – "That was nice Peter, let's go to bed. This rug in front of the fire is nice but your bed is way nicer. Well the end result was that when Red needed to go the bathroom, I needed to steady her because her legs were like jelly after all the orgasms I provided.

It was after ten the next morning before both of us woke up. I got up, brushed my teeth and started coffee and brought Red a glass of OJ.

"What does my Goddess desire for her breakfast?"

"How about some scrambled eggs with bacon and some toast? Maybe a yogurt if you got any."

"Coming up Goddess, you stay here and your lowly slave will serve you breakfast in bed."

"No Peter, it's a nice thought but I want to sit with you while we have breakfast together. Don't worry, there will be times when I will have you serve Me in bed, like when I have a lover staying over."

Chuckling "don't just stand there and stare at me. You are MY slave and if that's what I want you will do it or suffer the consequences. Now get your butt into the kitchen and start our breakfast."

A few minutes later Red walked into the kitchen wearing one of my tee shirts that stopped just short above her fiery red landing strip.

When I turned towards her she almost jumped into my arms and laid a kiss on my.

"Peter, I just love messing with your mind. You really looked stunned when I told you what I was going to do. One day I will do it but not before you and I are comfortable with the idea and have worked out all the ground rules. I care for you and I'm not going to push you into a situation like M did."

We had our second cup of coffee Red ask,

"So what is your agenda today?"

"Well I would love to go for a run, haven't done much that the last week."

"How about if we go and walk, I don't run but I walk pretty fast and figure on going for an hour. If you still feel the need to run after that, be my guest."

So we put the dirty dishes away and headed for the park. I have to say, I was impressed with the pace that Red set and when we got back I was ready for a shower and not really inclined to head out again.

"Peter, is it OK if I move in with you for the next few days? I want to get some painters into my place to paint the room Mich used and I think my rooms needs a makeover too."

"Of course you can, why don't we stop at your place and you pack a bag with enough for the week and then we can take a shower and have some lunch."

Well we did the shower thing but only after Red drained my balls a few more times before locking me up in the CB. Again, she collected my sperm and this time I saw that she put the tied off condoms into a Tupper ware container that she had in the freezer.

"OK, I have to ask, what is this all about?"

With a big twinkle in her eyes "Peter I'm collecting your sperm just in case the therapy session doesn't work out and I decide still to give Mom her grandchild."

I was quite sure that putting it into the home freezer was going to work but I just smiled. I'm sure there is some other ulterior motive behind the milking.

Well time will tell. We showered together and had light lunch.

"Red, I guess I better go and do some shopping for groceries and then there is that impossible task you handed me last night.

Red looked puzzled.

"Clothes pins form Maine"

Red laughed "Peter, if you find them great. But if you don't succeed, it will be OK. Just make sure that the pins have a nice strong spring. I'm going into the office. Maybe get a head start on the mess awaiting me there. Come find me there if I'm not back here when you get back from the stores."

My first stop was a craft store, after all I needed some paints and luck would have it that they even had clothes pins. Unfortunately I felt that my Goddess would not be satisfied with the strength of the springs.

Next I went to the supermarket for all the groceries. But again no luck with the clothes pins. Same thing, a very weak spring. As I was loading stuff into the car, I looked around there was a regular small hardware store in the other section of the shopping center. Hmm, that might work. So I walked over there and sure enough in a corner covered with dust was a bag with 50 clothes pins made in West Paris, Maine.

That triggered a memory that had been bothering me for some time, ever since Red started talking about the clothes pins and now it came to me. Once I was sitting next to a guy on an airplane and we wound up talking. Turned out that he was selling all kinds of steel wire made in Brazil, China and Germany. He told me that he had a customer up in Maine making clothes pins who bought two truckloads of wire every month from him for the springs. Considering the small amount of wire in on pin, that was a whole lot of clothes pins. The guy mentioned that the folks in Maine thought that half of their pins would go into craft projects. They had in their conference room a big display case with stuff people had made from their pins and sent them up there.

Well time to get home.

When I got there Red was not back, so I put all the stuff away and prominently displayed my "treasure" after cleaning the dust off on the counter together with my selection of paints. Then I headed next door to the office to see what Red was up to.

"Hey you're back. Peter, I have a bigger mess here than I ever imagined. I need more time here. What did you have in mind for dinner?"

"Oh, I don't know. Hadn't really thought about that."

I've got an idea, why don't you back home. I'll come over just before seven and we go to Sixth Street. We can have a burger and beer and I haven't seen that gang for a long time. Maybe Cindy will be there."

Then with a really evil grin "Maybe I'll advance the schedule for the next size butt plug to tonight and have Cindy help me milk you and put it in. She was kind of bummed out that I would not let her stick her strap-on up your ass. I told her that your ass was mine – at least till the therapy session. After that all bets are off and just might let her..."

I decided that better get out of there before Red had any more inspirations.

I went back to my place started to paint the bloody clothes pins. I made sure that packaging remained on the counter for Red to see.

About a quarter to seven Red walked in ready to go to dinner and spotted my painting project.

"Peter, I love it. You're a good boy." Picking up the wrapping, "Wow you actually found clothes pins made in Maine."

Testing the spring on one of them "Nice, I like them. There is nothing like quality US made products. I think I'm going to test them out on your nipples later on tonight."

Putting things back. "OK toy, let's go your Goddess is hungry."

At the Sixth Street, I asked Red "Bar or table Goddess" saying the last word just loud enough for her to hear.

She gave me a quick smile and said "let's sit at the bar and have our dinner. We'll wait and see who shows up."

So we both ordered burgers and beers, a Guinness for Red and Yuengling for me. We were almost done eating when Cindy came gabbing Red, hugging and kissing her before looking a briefly at me "hi toy".

From that point on, it was like was almost not there. Red got up looking at me "you know what we like, bring it over to the table in the corner and leave us alone. Make sure you keep your eyes on us, we may want a refill or two."

So there I sat at the bar watching their animated conversation feeling pangs of jealousy as Cindy stroked Reds hand. I almost gasped when Cindy looking at me stuck her tongue out at me sending a clear message that at this point I did not matter.

I noticed that Cindy's glass was empty so I decided to make a "pre-emptive strike" and ordered another round for them.

"As I approached their table "I don't recall ordering any toy. Take it back."

Red turned towards me "Yes take it back and from now on you will sit there and drink water. Clear?"

I just nodded and turned back towards the bar but my humiliation was not at its end.

"Toy, your Goddess gave you an order and asked if you understood and you dare to just nod and turn your back to her."

Cindy had increased her volume and other people in the place started to notice.

"Sorry Goddess, Ms Cindy. Please forgive me. Yes I understand, only water."

"We didn't hear you quite, speak up toy."

I wanted to sink into the ground our just by a miracle become invisible.

"It's OK, toy just go back to the bar but Ms Cindy is right. You should not have turned your back towards me. So walk backwards towards your place. Keep your eyes on me."

There was some snickering from some of the other patrons as I carefully tried to back up to the bar without tripping or spilling any of the wine. Some clown tried to be funny by sticking his leg out but his girl slapped his leg just in time, making me aware of the obstacle, making it possible to avoid it. I briefly looked at her and she gave me a smile and wink.

I had never seen her before, but I got the feeling that she had at least an idea of what was going on if not actually being a part of the whole thing.

Of course as soon as I got back to the bar and put the tray down, Cindy pointed at it and then crooked her finger signaling that I was to bring them their drinks.

As I got there "Toy, fetch your water and sit with us."

As I set down, "Toy, I was just telling Ms Cindy how good a job you are doing making me a couple of "zippers". She really likes the idea of the colored pins so when we go home we are going to stop at her place, pick up her two so that you can paint them too. But we want different colors for hers so that we can tell them apart. I guess on the way home from work you better stop at the craft store and get some more paint."

"Toy, just so you know, I hate pink unless it is the color of the panties worn by a slave. So no pink."

By 9:30 it was clear that no one from the rest of the Sunday night gang was going to show.

"I guess we better get home. Tomorrow is a work day and I still have a job to do on my toy."

"What is that Red?"

Oh, I have to change out his butt plug to the next size and drain his balls. I mean the poor guy spent months without relief. I thought it would only be right that I made up for that by draining his balls several times a day. Last night he was "bone dry" and the same this morning. So when we get home, I'll do it again."

Cindy looked at Red sort of questioning, "Oh no Cindy, I said draining his balls, that means milking. Not an orgasm. My toy hasn't earned that right yet. Maybe after the therapy session."

Laughing, "I love it. Can I watch?"

"Sure darling, come let's get out of here. We'll go to toy's place first and do our thing. He can walk you home and at that time pick up the 'zippers'."

As we walked out the girl that saved me from tripping gave me a quick thumbs up.

That left me wondering how much she knew about us.

We stepped outside the bar "Toy follow us about fifty feet behind. That should be far enough back so that you can't overhear your superior's conversation."

I was stunned, especially since Red raised no objections to those instructions. What is going on here? Cindy is treating me like dirt and Red is going along with it and at times adds to my humiliation. This is all new. Till now Red has never dominated me openly in public. In some way it was thrilling but I was puzzled. This was so contrary to the Red I knew until tonight.

We were about halfway home when Red turned back,

"toy run ahead, strip and prepare the bed upstairs. There are wrist and ankle cuffs in the drawer with the plugs. Put those on, pour us two glasses of wine and wait for us on your knees in the bathroom with the hood from last night over your head. On the tiles, no cushy rug for a slave. Like last night leave the door unlocked."

As I walked quickly past them, "your Goddess said run".

Kneeling on the hard tiles in the upstairs bathroom, I heard them come in laughing.

"Looks like your little slave is finally getting it. Time for his punishment. Toy bend over the edge of the tub, ass up into the air."

Because of the blindfold, it took me longer than they thought it should take to get into position and I felt a cane cutting across my ass.

"Faster, we don't have all night."

As soon as I got into position, "you are getting five from each of us. Goddess' on the right and mine on the left. Count each and thank us properly. Get mixed up and we start all over again".

On the right "one, thank you Goddess".

On the left, "one, thank you Ms Cindy".

The third set came so close together that I mixed them up.

"Told you he's stupid, can't even keep two sets of one to five in his head. I really don't know why you even bother with him. Dump him and I'll find you slave that has brains and knows how to obey."

So they started all over again and I knew that I would still have a sore ass in the morning.

"Well, maybe he's constipated and that's why he can't think right. We know his brain is in his ass. So maybe we should try cleaning him up. See if that helps before I kick his ass to the curb. He's really good at ass and pussy worship and would hate having to break in a new slave."

Oh shit, the dreaded enema. Sure enough one of them pulled my butt plug out, squired some lube up my ass and the nozzle of the enema bag followed quickly and roughly, not slow and gentle as Red had done in the past. It hurt a bit which meant that it was larger than the butt plug I had had up my ass since my morning shower.

"Come darling, my toy has poured us some excellent wine for us to drink while the solution does its job."

I heard them walk out and settle on the bed, clinking glasses. One thing, when you take a sense away, they others seem to compensate and could swear that I heard them kissing on that bed. The pain from the enema started to really set in and the fact that I was still bent over the rim of the tub seemed to magnify it.

Eventually one of them came back, guided me towards the toilet and into position.

"Wait till I turn on the exhaust fan and close the door before you remove the nozzle. Clean yourself up – cold water only and come crawling into the bedroom. Don't take too long or we will have to test your "brain with another set of "fives".

As I crawled out of the bathroom I bumped into a set of legs.

"Kiss my feet and thank me properly for being a loving and caring Mistress, putting you through the ordeal of an enema only once instead of the usual set of three.

So there I was slobbering kisses all over Red's feet thanking her profusely for her generosity and mercy.

"OK, enough up on the bed on your back, arms and legs spread out."

Very efficient team work secured my hands on either side of the head board.

"OK, let's see how good those clothes pins are. I'm thinking four around each nipple and one in the center. What do you think Cindy?"

"Works for me".

There I was "decorated' with five clothes pins on and around each nipple. I don't know what Red thought, but me and my nipples knew that there was first class American quality at work.

"OK, up with the legs". They grabbed on each and tied the foot to my wrist leaving my ass and balls fully exposed. It was not very comfortable but less painful then the "frog leg" from yesterday.

My CB came off and some rough manipulation by hand got my dick hard enough so Red could put a condom on it. What happened to the love she showed me last night or this morning when she did the same thing?

I was getting concerned and confused. Maybe I get a chance to talk to her. Ask some questions. I started to open my mouth and there was the dirty sock deep down inside my mouth.

"I warned you about that yesterday. Got a short memory toy?"

This was getting worse by the minute. What did I get myself into here?

Some more lube followed by the vibrator and the torment of my prostate began. It didn't take the two of them very long and my sperm was leaking into the condom without providing any form of pleasure for me.

"Let's give a short break before we do it again. Some more wine?"

The process was repeated a couple of more times when it became clear to them that I was drained.

"OK, enough for tonight."

This was followed by rather roughly shoving the new larger butt plug up my ass with a minimum of lube. They release my bonds and pulled the clothes pins off. After removing the blindfold I looked at my chest and it was clear that the clothes pins had left some marks around my nipples very similar to the ones I had seen after the "zipper" at Cindy's before the holiday.

"Get dressed, make sure you wear your running shoes. You are walking Ms Cindy home but you better run back here. If you are not out of breath by the time you get here, I can assure you that you will be from yelling when I cane your sorry ass."

We had stepped just outside my door when Cindy said,

"toy on my left side, three steps behind me at all time. Let's go I'm tired and want to go to bed."

We walked about a block when I got enough nerve up and said "starboard".

Cindy was clearly annoyed but accepted her responsibility of honoring my safe word,

"What is it toy?"

"Ms Cindy, what is going on? Red has never been this callous and mean to me. Right now she's worse than M and I'm confused and worried."

"I guess you deserve a bit of an explanation. Red actually had anticipated your confusion. That's why we set this up so you and I could talk for a bit. Peter, she's getting into the "therapy thing". She needs to detach herself completely from her love for you. She will treat you worse than dirt till the final session takes place. No one of knows what will happen after that. So, please for Her and your sake, please be patient. Hang in there. Try your best to obey. She will find fault with you and you can expect almost daily beatings. Not severe enough to cause injury and most days you should be able to sit without too much discomfort by morning."

"Ms Cindy, there is one more thing I need to talk to you about. I need a place to stay by Christmas. I like to stay in the area and I was hoping you had some place for me to either rent or buy."

"Peter, I'm not going to help you right now. I suggest that you wait. You may not want to live in the area after Red is done with you and the things don't work out between the two of you. I do have a place but it is too early. I want you to let the thing with Red play out. If push comes to shove and the two of you split, you can bunk with me till you figure out what you want to do. I hope and don't think it will come to that. So for now put it out of your mind and totally try to concentrate on pleasing your Goddess. Your and her future depends on it."

"That's all you need to know. Now get back into position and like Red said you better run as fast as you can back to her after I hand you my "zippers".

We walked the rest of the way and Cindy actually made me kneel in front of her door while going inside and getting the "zippers" so that I could paint them for her. Luckily no one war around that late on a Sunday night.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.