Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

"Peter, stop that nonsense, yes I'm your Goddess but that does not mean that when I behave badly that I don't need to apologize. There will be times when I do ignore you as part of our Domme/subbie relationship but when that is the case you will know. Now kiss ME and then get down on your knees and take My panties off. I need some TLC for my pussy."

Eventually Red grabbed my hair and quite painfully pulled my head up "enough toy. It's time for me to go home. Go wash your face and walk me home so that you know where to pick us up in the morning. Don't be late.

It was a lovely evening and we stopped several times on the way to hug and kiss. I was getting more and more confident that things would work out for us. Eventually, we got to the townhouse where her parents lived and after one last kiss "see you in morning – don't be late or I'll pull your pants down in front of my parents and spank you sorry ass."

A tingle of excitement went through my body thinking of that humiliating scenario.

I went back to my B&B and had dreamless night. I woke up early and decided that I would go for a short run alternating between jogging and sprinting for maybe a few blocks and back. It felt good. My muscles all loosened up and felt in top form. A nice hot shower, some outstanding breakfast downstairs and I was off to pickup Red and Dan. Pulling up with just a minute to spare I saw Dan pulling his clubs out of the garage. So I opened the hatch and help him load the bag into the car.

We stood for maybe four or five minutes waiting for Ms Red. When she walked out of the door, I pointedly looked at my watch and when she came to hug and kiss me I just said so that only she could hear "what was that you said last night about being late and a spanking".

She punched me in the ribs, "just get into the car and drive, I'll tell you which way to go."

The club was not very far and Red's uncle Darrell was waiting for us by the bag drop with two golf carts. We unloaded and a valet took my car and we headed towards the starter's station. Red decided to ride with her uncle since she hadn't seen him for quite a while. Announcing that, she stuck her tongue out at me. Letting me know that this was one of those Domme/subbie situations and was not going to get an apology from her later on.

We all had good rounds. It was a tough course that M's dad would have called a "billy goat" course with lots of up and downs. Elevated tees or greens and since I never played before it had to rely on Dan's knowledge and advice. Not sure if he didn't steer me wrong a couple of times because I found my ball several times in fairway bunker where according to him, there was none. His excuse "you hit it farther than I thought you could" and there was twinkle in his eyes.

Anyway, we all had a good time and lunch was great. They had a buffet in the casual dining area that was top notch. During lunch I explained to Dan and Darrell the machinations that M and her partner in "crime" tried to pull.

Interestingly, Darrell's evaluation was almost copy cat of what the judge had said.

"Peter, we have an affiliated firm up in your area that could take the civil case if want to go that route and Michelle either doesn't want to do because of what has transpired or just doesn't feel that it part of her expertise."

"Well for now I've decided to hold off. The end of December – the 31st to be precise – an interest payment becomes due on some money I deferred payment on to reduce the stress on M's company's finances. If the payment is late, I'm going to come down on her like ton of bricks. I'm not sure if she ever caught it or just thought I would let her slide. But if she defaults on the interest, the principle and accrued interest becomes payable immediately. So I think I'm going to hold that civil suit in reserve and use it add pressure to force her to pay. I will not let it slide. If the interest is not paid January second, it all becomes due."

"Peter, I'm going to make sure that I never piss you off said Dan and Darrell almost simultaneously."

When we came back to the house, Red hung back while her Dad put his clubs away and Marion stuck her head out of the door.

"Peter, report for cooking duty at nine tomorrow morning. See you then" and back into the house she went.

The garage door closed and Red put her arms around my neck looking deep into my eyes

"Peter, tonight will be a challenge for you. This will not be the kind of dinner you probably expected. You will be OUR servant tonight. You will have some help from Jennifer's house keeper but all the serving and clean up will be on you. We will be quite severe with you and the smallest mistake will be humiliatingly punished. The purpose tonight is to reconnect with Jennifer. She and I used to be an "item" in high school. We both liked boys but also had lots of fun pleasuring each other. I guess I've always had a bit of a bi streak. That made it so much easier to fall into the lesbian lifestyle after my rape."

"By the way, I'm proud of you. I should have said something earlier but it kept slipping my mind, I'm proud that you are wearing panties. Don't forget to put on clean ones tonight. Pink would be a very good color. It should enhance the dark read or purple you ass will be by the time we are done with you."

"Peter, I don't want you to use your safe word. I promise, I'll protect you if gets too rough. Trust me?"

"Of course Goddess, you know I do. I have to say that I'm truly afraid of tonight and not having that safe word has added to that fear."

"Peter, what happened to the 'you own me Goddess' and all that stuff. I'm disappointed. You can back out but..."

There it was the "eight hundred pound gorilla" just one word "BUT"'. I almost went down on my knees.

"Starboard, can we please maybe take a walk sit on one of those benches down the street and talk?"

Red smiled at me "sure Peter, let's go and talk." But rather than heading for one of those benches, she led me to a side walk café. We, sat down and had some coffee. She one of those things that Starbucks and others have come up with to ruin good coffee while I had a double espresso and some ice water on the side.

"Red, I'm not trying to welsh on anything I said. It is just the unknown that frightens me. I've never been in a situation where I was exposed to strangers as a submissive. I know I met Jennifer last night, but really doesn't count. I really don't know her and then you throw her house keeper into the mix. I just don't know, I'm terrified. I know you will protect me from physical harm. I don't know about the mental aspect of this. This to me is worse than what M tried to do with her cuckolding. In that case Greg was involved and he is my friend and understood our lifestyle." All my submissive life, I've never submitted to strangers. I knew Alice and Clarence from the lake and only later discovered their kinky side when M and I joined that BDSM club. Yes, strangers saw me at the club but it was different. You know what I mean. It is a controlled environment. Even the first time you and Michelle Dommed me, I knew you. I had been wondering all that time where I had seen those absolutely gorgeous emerald green eyes of yours. So that first night, there was no "fear factor" to speak off. This is very, very different."

I honestly don't know if I can do it. I will try but I can't make any promise that I won't freak out at one point or the other. Sorry, I just don't know."

Red took my hand into hers and held against her mouth for a kiss.

"Peter, I think I can understand you but to be honest, I'm not one hundred percent positive. I don't have the conflict between your vanilla psyche and the subbie mind set. I'm a Domme and that's that. I never much thought about it being a conflict regarding my sexuality. At first I was a bit of a "bi" till college when I was "hetro" and after the rape turned into a man-hating lesbian bitch. That was just me. No big deal. On the other hand, now I do have very conflicting emotions about us and our future – I'm not talking necessarily about tonight, but down the road."

At this point, I really don't know if I can fully get comfortable with a "bi" lifestyle. I'm sure you know that there will be times that I will cuckold you with some girl. How often? I don't know. Maybe I get bored with your cock and revert to a fulltime lesbian. Only time will tell. So yes there is conflict and stress in my life right now. I'm trying to deal with it. You've been a great help with being so patient and suffering for me."

"That's what makes your objections to tonight so very hard for me to understand. I don't think, at least I truly hope that it is not a trust issue. I just don't know."

"Red, it is not a trust issue, please believe me. I really don't know how to explain it better. I guess because I really don't know. One part of me is very excited about the prospect of being humiliated like never before. The other parts says 'Peter your crazy, a sick dude. Why would you want to subject yourself to this?' So, I just don't know what else to say."

"Peter, earlier you said that you would try. Do you mean that? Would you give it your best effort?"

"What if I give you your safe word back, trusting you that you will only use under extreme circumstances. A time when it becomes mentally too much. I'll watch for the physical part. Remember I need you to cook the turkey tomorrow. I don't want you broken."

"Can we try that, please. It really means a lot to me.

I smiled at Red "yes I meant it when I said I would try. Having my safe word back and trusting you that you will honor it, I'll be OK. So what time do you want me to come and pick you up and what should I wear besides pink panties?"

Red jumped into lap and started kissing my like it was going out of style. People around us smiled at us and I got a couple of "thumbs up" from some guys walking by.

We settled on 5:30 and I walked Red back to her parents house. I still had almost three hours, so I grabbed the two golf bags and took them into the garden area that I had seen from my window and cleaned our clubs.

Red looked stunning when she walked towards my car in the driveway as I was waiting holding the passenger side door open. Four inch heels, a black pleated short skirt and green top matching her eyes covered by jacket of the same color allowing just a hint of cleavage to show.

"Goddess, you look absolutely stunning. Thank you for allowing me to be your chauffeur and servant tonight."

Granting me a dazzling smile "why thank you toy – you silver tongued subbie. I hope you still that way when the evening comes to a close."

I had earlier programmed Jennifer's address into the GPS, so we were off to a new adventure. I could not help taking quick glances at Red because she had let the jacket slide open and it was clear that the top she was wearing was virtually see-through and there was no bra to constrain those lovely breasts. My dick's attempts to get hard were almost painful.

We pulled up to a very Frank Lloyd Wright looking house in a new sub-division just outside of town. I helped Red from the car and we walked up to door and I rang the bell.

Red gave Me a quick smile, squeezed my hand and said "be brave" as the door was opened by a stunning maybe six foot tall black lady in a short black dress and substantial cleavage. She must be at least a 40DDD and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off her.

"Please come in Red, Jennifer is waiting for you..."

At that same moment Red slapped my face hard twice and hissed at me

"how dare you staring at Ms Chantal's breasts like this you pig."

Before I even could say "sorry" I received two more slaps. "Go around the back of the house. There is a small porch, strip down to your panties and wait for us on your knees."

I tried to say something, "NOW toy, don't make it worse".

So without saying anything I took off for the back of the house and did as was told. The sun had set and it was getting quite chilly as I knelt on the hard boards outside the only door I could find in the back of the house.

I must have waited for close to forty five minutes, maybe longer as I was getting really cold and just about ready to get dressed again, ring the bell I had spotted in the dim light from a window and tell Red that I was done with this when the door opened and Ms Chantal said:

"Pick up your clothes and come, you can walk but keep your eyes on the floor. In this house slaves are NOT allowed to look at their owners."

Glad to be able to get out of the cold, I grabbed my stuff and followed her into a mud and laundry room.

"Put your stuff over there" pointing at a chair "and follow me"

Walking through a kitchen and dining room we entered a living room – more like a parlor where Red and Jennifer were sitting. My guess that Red's top was almost see through was confirmed when I saw her sitting there since she had shed her jacket. Jennifer was similarly attired but her magnificent breasts where fully exposed as Red was playing with one of Jennifer's nipples.

"Ah there you are toy".

When Red spoke to me I looked up and at her eyes as she had taught me. This immediately earned me hit across my panty covered ass with a crop of sorts.

"What is going on here? MY toy is following his instructions."

"Sorry Red, house rules. Slaves are never allowed to look higher than our knees. I should have told you." "However, Chantal you overstepped the boundaries. Only with explicit permission from the Owner are you permitted to "correct" a slave with force. Apologize to Ms Red."

So there was some form hierarchy here. Chantal was an employee probably with "benefits" but still...

My musing was interrupted when Red said.

"toy loose the panties and get down over that hassock in the middle of the room. There is still the matter of your most disrespectful display earlier at the door. Say Jennifer do you still have a sorority paddle?"

Laughing, "I sure do, one with holes in it. It reduces the resistance quite a bit and leaves such "pretty" pattern on an ass." "Chantal go fetch it please."

I was afraid, I've never experienced one of those but I had heard stories. As I was bent over that hassock with my butt up in the air I heard Red.

"Chantal, since you were the aggrieved person, you get to punish. TWO strokes NO more. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes Ms Red – only two" sounding very disappointed.

"I want My toy to be able to sit with us at the dinner table tomorrow at our family Thanksgiving dinner. A little discomfort while sitting is OK with Me but I don't want him too distracted by pain. I would not make for an enjoyable dinner for all of us."

"Go ahead, whenever you're ready."

A searing pain like never before hit me and then maybe fifteen, twenty seconds later another one. I could not stop myself from crying out and I had tears in My eyes.

Red gave me a chance to catch my breath.

"OK toy get up and get to work, Ms Chantal will show you what to do."

As we walked towards the kitchen I heard Jennifer say

"Red, you are lucky to have found him. He's a good looking guy and does seem to have an adequate cock locked into that chastity thing of his."

Chantal stopped and turned towards the ladies.

"Adequate cock. This piece of white trash has a dick that is smaller than my ten year old brother. Maybe I should call my older brother. You know him Ms Jennifer. He'll provide most excellent services for your pussies and when you can't take him any longer, he can amuse himself with sissyboi over here."

"Jennifer, this was a mistake. Toy, find your clothes and get dressed. We are out of here."

"Red please don't go, you've got me all worked up. It's been such a long time. Just let your slave serve us our dinner and then you and I can go and make love the way we used to back when. Chantal will keep her stupid mouth shut and just direct him as to his duties. Please"

Red looked doubtful and looked over at me with a sort of questioning look. I just shrugged my shoulders, leaving it up to her, my Goddess.

Oh OK, but just so we ALL understand each other. There will be NO other male here besides My toy. Chantal will neither demean nor touch him. His sole purpose for now is to serve us dinner. Is that clear?"

I was proud of my Goddess the way she stood her ground and protected me.

Chantal directed me to set two places at the dining room table and one at the kitchen table. While we were in the kitchen she hissed into my ear.

"Just wait bitch, I'll get you still tonight. First I'll feed you some of our leftovers with a little extra flavoring and once those two are deeply involved in their sex games, I'll make you suffer, make you pay for getting humiliated by your bitch mistress. It's clear to me that she needs a big black cock to teach her some manners"

That's when I lost it and yelled loud enough for the others to hear.

"How dare you to insult MY GODDESS!"

Chantal was lifting her crop..." Try to put your hand on me and you'll regret it. Till now I've never struck a women but right now I'm sorely tempted."

The two came storming into the kitchen. "What the fuck is going on here?

Chantal started to ... Red turned to her and said "shut up! I want to hear from toy."

"Sorry Goddess, I didn't mean to upset you but that person insulted you and threatened me with bodily harm contrary to your instructions and something about 'extra flavor for my dinner' not sure what that means but I don't like the sound of it."

He's a stupid lying piece of white trash. Take the paddle to his ass and find out the truth. I did no such thing."

At that point Jennifer piped in.

"I'm sorry, I think you were right earlier. You better go. I'm going to have a special session with that stupid cow over there. Chantal, you blew it. The only one way Peter could have known about that is by you telling him."

"Red, 'extra flavor' is a code for peeing into a slaves meal or serving him pee as a 'beverage'. I'm so sorry that she overstepped her boundaries again. Looks like I may have to take her over the weekend to the re-education center in the woods where no one can hear her."

By that time I had found my clothes, got dressed and also held Red's jacket for her to put on.

"Jennifer, maybe one day you come and visit us. We can have that meal and our playtime without interference from some ignorant whatever she is in your life. Your idea was great and I would have really enjoyed some quality time with you, but not under these circumstances. Even if you send her off. The mood is spoiled."

"Come darling, we are going home and you will leave with me via the front door."

As I opened the car door for her "so what did the bitch say to set you off like that. I've never seen you that angry before."

"Goddess..." "No Peter Red is fine. We're done with Domme/subbie stuff for the night."

"Red I rather not, I will if you tell me to again but I would prefer you did not know. It will really upset you and I sure don't want to spoil our time together."

"Thank you Peter, I defer to your judgment. Maybe some other time you'll tell me. I appreciate your loyalty and being so very sensitive to my wellbeing. You know, now that the party did not happen, we first need to find something to eat. See what your GPS tells us what is around and after we've eaten your lovely tongue is going to get a workout like never before."

By the way, how is your ass darling? She really let you have it, didn't she?"

I chuckled, "I'll survive Red, but I will still feel it tomorrow."

"Red, please don't take this wrong, I love it but maybe we should consider a drive-in window fast food place rather than going into a restaurant."

"Ahh my darling Peter, looking out for me again. But I think you're right. I feel like slumming – is there chicken joint around. Even if you have to go in and get it. We can sit in the car in the parking lot and eat."

That's what we did. We found a local chicken place and I went in to get a couple of chicken plates with some slaw and ice tea to drink. We sat in the back seat while eating mostly in silence and Red had her feet in my lap. Maybe both of us were contemplating what had transpired earlier. I actually was a bit ashamed that I had gotten so angry that I was ready to strike a woman. That had never happen before.

When we were done, I got rid of the garbage and opened up the rear windows a bit to get rid of the chicken odor as we drove back to my B&B.

As soon as we got up to my room Red ordered me to drop my pants and panties. She wanted to see my ass. Next thing I saw a flash going off.

"Babe, I just had to have a picture of your ass. It's quite unique. I'll e-mail it you later one. The picture on the phone is just too small to see all the details. Maybe I'll have a large print made and hang it over my bed. That stupid broad really wacked you good."

"Now get busy and get your head under my skirt. I'm super horny and I'm going to wear your tongue to a frazzle."

Eventually Red called "uncle" and we got dressed and I walked her home.

In front of the door, Red pulled my down to her and kissed me very tenderly like never before. She didn't say anything other than good night but I knew that kiss said "I love you".

I was on cloud nine the few blocks back to my B&B.

Promptly at nine, I reported for kitchen duty. Red and her parents were hanging in the kitchen having some coffee. As I got a hug from her Mom, she poured my a coup and looked at me "You OK?"

I just smiled and nodded turning to Marion "did you get all the stuff I asked you to for the bird?"

"Got it all Peter." Red, please show Peter the way to the fridge in the garage so that he can bring the bird up to the kitchen. Time for him to go to work."

So for the next hour or so I was busy getting the bird ready for the oven making the stuffing with all the things I had asked Marion to get and when no one was looking, added my secret ingredient that I had brought from home and had in my pocket.

I finally got the bird into the oven and should be done by three – the announced time for dinner.

I had about an hour where the bird did not need my attention and I suggested to Red that we take a walk.

"That's a great idea, it's a beautiful day and would be a shame to waste being in here."

We walked through the old part of town and other then pointing out a couple of landmark neither said much. We were quite comfortable just holding hands, occasionally looking into each other's face smiling.

When we got back I basted the turkey for the first time and joined the rest of the gang on the back deck that was protected from the breeze that has sprung up and was warmed by the southern sun. Marion had prepared some open sandwiches and Red handed me a beer.

I guess it must have been around two when Darrell and his wife showed up.

"Peter this is my wife Nicole" pointing to a Dolly Parton clone – well her boobs were not as large as Dolly's but quite "substantial".

Nicole almost ran over to me, not an easy feat with four inch heels and hugged me, then grabbing my hair pulled me down to her and planted a kiss right smack on my mouth.

"Aunt Nicole, that boy is MINE. Play nice." Every one busted out laughing.

"Say Peter, are the girls at the inn treating you right? I want to know if my employees treat the customers the way I expect them to."

"Nicole, I have no complaints. The room is spotless, the breakfast is outstanding and everyone has a smile on their face."

So that explains the treatment I've been getting. Red's family owns all or part of that B&B.

I was in the kitchen checking on the bird when Red walked in and gave me a hug

"You know they all adore you. I think they would cast me out and disown me if I decide to dump you and go back to my old ways".

She looked at me and must have seen something in my eyes.

"Peter, what is the matter. Something wrong?"

"No Red, nothing wrong, just some memories – good ones. This is different and very, very nice but I had to think back on some of those early Turkey day dinners with M and her Parents and other relatives. Please don't take this wrong but I will cherish those memories because those were happy days. I've missed them since M's parents died but I hope that just maybe I've found a new family this holiday weekend."

"Peter, I hope that will be able to retain those happy memories. There is need to apologize for them. Think of the happy days and try to forget the recent stuff. I'm wondering if maybe you should just let the whole thing slide. What did it cost us? A couple of thousand bucks for overtime? Some inconvenience? Let it go. You have the recorded confessions. If she tries something else go after her with everything but if she backs off. Let it go. You have a new chapter in your life ahead of you."

"So what made you so smart Ms Red? I think that is good advice. The holiday season is starting, I have a business to run and really don't need the distraction. So unless she starts to create some more problem, I'll let it go. By now she knows that it backfired and maybe she'll be sitting wondering when I'll drop the hammer on her and HH. That's punishment enough."

At that point the timer went off telling me it was time to take the bird our of the oven so that it could rest before carving.

The dinner went great, everyone loved my stuffing and wanted to know why it tasted so different. I just shrugged

"I'll never tell – you never tell – no one will ever know."

Red kicked me under the table and winked letting me know that she just might want to torture the secret out of me. Let her try.

During dinner I asked Nicole how she came to own the B&B and it turned out to be quite a story.

"My family had built it as a town house just before the Civil War got started.

They owned a large plantation about 50 miles outside of town. During the war the all the women of the family managed to keep the plantation going and also maintained the townhouse. However for a period it became a hospital for wounded soldiers".

"Most of the men folk were either killed or missing at the end of the war. So it was up to the ladies to keep everything going. Unfortunately due to lack of labor – the slaves had been freed and there was no cash money to pay any one – the plantation got to a point where they no longer could pay the taxes. Add to that the machinations of some carpet baggers and it was lost to them. So they all moved to the town house. During it's time it served as a rooming house, for a short period as a bordello, then back to rooming house. During the 20's it was a general store. After the end of the depression it became a rooming house again and during the war, temporary quarters for officers transferred to or from a nearby Air Base."

"During all these years, the place was always owned by the women of the family. When school integration became the law of the land, it became a private all white school. The school kept going till the eighties when a fire in the chemistry lab did a lot of damage. So for a while the building was boarded up. Dan and Darrell had just started to go out on their own and there was not much money around. I had a job, it helped with the bills and my Sister and I managed to keep paying the taxes and insurance on the place. The insurance settlement from the fire went to make the building safe and water proof. It was not enough to do major renovations."

"During the early nineties a revival of downtown took place. New restaurants, fancy little boutiques, antique stores, all stuff like that. So we held a meeting regarding the property and thought that it might be a good idea to turn it into a Bed & Breakfast place. We talked to our hubbies and they thought that it would be a good idea. Darrell helped writing a business plan and we got an architect to work up plans and get them ready for all the BS that goes with trying to do renovations on a building in a historical district and stuff."

Anyway, we took our plan up to NY. There is a bank owned by women and they specialize in small business loans and helping girls like us to get going. We also had a letter of commitment from the city business development department for a grant and tax abatements."

"The long and the short of the story is that we got enough money to get the ground floor redone and year later we were in business. We put all of our profits into savings and investments and in 2006 we had almost enough to do the second floor without having to borrow more money. We didn't want to do that since we still had not completely paid off the first loan. I mentioned to Red in a casual conversation and at the end, she offered to buy into the corporation. Not to lend us the money but be a share holder."

That became quite a heated discussion, because it would be the first time that a non blood relative would own part of the operation. Eventually we had a vote and accepted her offer. So now we are training another generation to take over from us and carry on the tradition."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.