Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

As we got inside Michelle came out of their bedroom wearing just a really sexy bra and panties and she had what looked like my collar and leash in her hand. Interestingly tonight she did not wear hers.

"Mich is a Domme tonight and will do the punishment. I'm just going to watch" came the explanation. Red must have read my mind questioning the absence of the collar.

"Strip down here and then kneel in front of Red for sentencing for your cheeky behavior this morning."

I did what I was told but when I got to my undies "Oh I like that color, burgundy, I think that is ass should match his panties by the time he leaves here. What do you think Red?"

"Drop your panties and turn around." This from Red "No Michelle, he's still bruised from the beating I gave him. Besides his transgression was not that serious. WE are not sadists, WE are benevolent Dommes trying to teach a foolish male how to behave properly in the presence of his "betters". This is "educational" and not cruel and sadistic. Be careful or you may wind up next to him."

"Toy, pull your panties back up and come over here." Pointing on a spot in front of her.

I knelt down, with a straight back, hands behind my back and looking at the floor. Red lifted my head up "always look us into the eyes. We want to see what is going on in your head. We know that you will submit to our will at all times, be proud of your gift to us. There may be times when one of us tells you to look at the floor or our feet but the norm is to focus on our eyes."

"Yes Goddess." I almost added "thank you" but remembered what happened the last time and stopped myself just in time. I knew that Red had caught it too and she winked at me and patted my cheek.

"So for your transgression this morning you will receive a total of twenty-four strokes, six on each cheek with the paddle and the same with the three inch wide strap. Now go upstairs and pull the spanking horse into the middle of the room, put your collar on, position yourself over the horse and secure the end of the leash to the bottom cross bar tight enough so that you can't get up. We'll be up shortly and you better be in position or I'll double your punishment. Oh, and your arse should face MY throne."

I was quite anxious as I went upstairs to get the room and myself ready. The punishment wasn't very severe but like Red said I was still bruised from the beatings she had given me and I knew that I would be in pain by the time Michelle was done with me.

They walked into the room but I could not see them until they got close and then only their feet and lower legs because of my position over the spanking horse.

"OK, Mich, take his panties down." I had anticipated this and made sure that the elastic waistband was not caught between my belly and the horse.

"Oh my, what do we have here" touching my butt plug. "You two have been playing without me"

Suddenly I felt pain and moaned as Michelle twisted my plug. There was a slap and her hand moved away.

"I did not give you permission. All you were here for is to administer a simple punishment of spanking. Since you seem unable to control yourself go and kneel in the corner over there. I'll do it myself. That way I know it will be done right. I'll deal with you later after I send toy home."

And so began my ordeal. I had to count the strokes, say thank you and ask for the next one. By the time I had received all twenty-four my ass was on fire but I had managed to stay mostly quiet outside of some grunting and moaning.

"You took that well toy. I'm proud of you but I like it from time to time when my slaves cry out. There is still the matter from earlier and for that you will receive five strokes with my cane. No need to thank me or ask for another on. It will interfere with my rhythm."

Whack! The first stroke seared my ass and I could not help it but cry out.

I heard Red chuckle as the next one whistled through the air. By the time she was done, I was sobbing.

"Poor baby" stroking my head "you did well." Michelle get your ass over here and put that special cream on toy's ass, be very careful not to touch his plug or I will go even harder on you."

That cool cream gently applied by Michelle's soft hands did ease my pain and I was grateful for it. When she was done, she unhooked my leash and told me to get up. I looked around and saw Red sitting on her throne with a big smile on her face and a vibrator in her pussy.

"Come over here toy."

I was about to kneel down in front of her. "No stand" and she pulled out the vibrator moving it towards my face. I opened my mouth and she put it inside. "Lick it clean baby."

When she was satisfied, Red gave me a hug and a kiss. "Go home baby, I'm proud of you and love you. Now I have to deal with misbehaving Mich and a lowly male "slug" is not allowed to watch. Sleep well, (chuckling) or at least try to. Remember the rules about the plug."

Another quick kiss and I was dismissed. I went downstairs, took my collar off and put it on the counter, got dressed and as I was leaving I heard a scream, that must have been Michelle getting her first...

On Friday morning, just before lunch Red popped in. "Time to go to a larger plug my sweet, sweet toy."

I thought oh shit. So I dropped my pants and panties and bent over for inspection. Red pulled the plug "What do we have here. Looks like some form of chafing. That is not good. Any ideas?"

"Goddess, I think it's from running. It is very uncomfortable and I can feel it rubbing."

"Baby, I don't want you to suffer needlessly. You have my permission to take the plug out before you go on a run as long as you put it back in right after taking your shower."

"Yes Goddess." She laughed. "It's OK to say thank you. I think we better put some ointment on here. Got any kind of antiseptic stuff?"

I found some in my medicine box and Red applied it to the affected areas.

"There, that should help. You have my permission to keep the plug out until just before we go to dinner. That should be enough time. We'll wait a day or two with the next size."

A brief hug and peck on the cheek and she was gone.

Late afternoon, I did the enema thing, took another shower, shaved very carefully all body parts and put the butt plug back in. The ointment seemed to help and as long as I was not walking too much I should be OK.

It was kind of strange, but both Ladies decided that they should sit in the back. There was some giggling and whispered conversation going on. Couldn't really hear what they were saying. Were they plotting something evil for me? Oh well time will tell.

Coopers and we arrived at the same time at the restaurant. Interesting, Alice also sat in the back. I've never seen that before. As we walked up to the hostess station Alice said " I have reservations, Cooper a table for three and a second table some place away from ours for our drivers."

Clarence and I looked at each other somewhat stunned and the girls giggled. One hostess took the ladies to their table while another on led us to a table in the bar area, completely separated from the main dining room. It was clear to us as soon as we looked at the menu that it was limited to pub style.

"Damn Clarence, that is a dirty trick. I wonder who thought this one up. First the driver bit and now this. I think we better stick to a non-alcohol beverage or there could be trouble later."

Peter, I think you're right. I'm not sure, but I think it was Michelle that came up with this. There was a phone conversation earlier this afternoon between Alice and her. All I heard Alice say at one point "that's a great idea. I love it". So based on that...".

I think you're right Clarence. Say anything new with HH?"

"Yes, I've got a meeting scheduled with him on Monday. I'll let you know once we're done."

We chatted about sports and the racing season just past when our waitress brought us two bills. The one for us and the one for the Ladies.

"Damn look at this, they were sure living high on the hog. Here is a two hundred dollar bottle of champagne on the tab."

"Let me take care of this one Peter, I can write it off as business expense since we did talk about HH." He had a broad grin on his face. "You take care of our tab here."

As soon as we stepped into the foyer Red walked up to me and gave me a light kiss. "Good boy" was all she said and I was happy as a lark that we had decided not to have a beer in the pub.

The routine for few miles drive to the club was the same. Ladies in the back in both cars.

"Driver, I hope you enjoyed your dinner." This from Michelle.

"Mich, ENOUGH, be very careful dear you are overstepping your boundaries a lot these recent days. Are you itching for another... ?"

"Sorry Red, I'll watch from now on" and then there was silence 'till we got to the club.

After letting the Ladies off, we parked our cars and walked back to the building.

"Come with me. We go straight to the board meeting. We'll meet them later in the vanilla bar."

We wound up in an office with a small conference table where five Ladies sat, some in regular street clothes and two of them in fetish wear. Clarence pointed at chair for me and then sat down in the last open one at the table.

Hmm, is he the subbie "director" on this board.

One of the ladies, known to me as Mistress Tamara started

"petey, this board has been convened at the request of Mistress Alice and Clarence here to discuss..."

I held up my hand "Ladies, Clarence please forgive me for interrupting but before you go on I would like your permission to clarify my current situation and what I think of what happened to me. It might save you some time and possibly avoid certain conflicts and unpleasantries."

"First my name for the time being is "toy" and I currently belong to Goddess Red." With that I pulled down my turtle neck showing them the collar and tag.

"As to the breach of protocol committed by my soon to be ex wife, it did not take place on club property but in a private residence. It is not the sole reason for the divorce action but certainly a contributing factor. I don't think that anything will be gained by sanctioning Monique or even expelling her from the club. If she finds a replacement for me, I guess that it will be way more of a masochist than I ever was or will be. I seriously doubt that she'll ever come back. It would be too humiliating for her. She knows that by now everyone here knows that she did something wrong even if they don't know the details. There are some members who are her friends, maybe no longer because of this incident. Others may or may not give her disapproving glances. Like I said, it would be too humiliating for her."

Nothing is to be gained by any action. In the unlikely event that she does show up and participates in public or semi-public play, there are enough of you around to make sure that she does not step over the line."

"I think that that is all that I have or ever will say about what happened to me. We had ten plus good years. Things changed and now we will be going our separate ways. There is nothing to be gained by further action. I appreciate the fact that members of this club have stepped up and made an effort to protect me. For that I will be forever grateful.?

"Thank you toy, I for one appreciate your views and concur that nothing will be gained by any form or censure for Monique."

"Do I hear a motion to reject the request for censure?"

The rest was formality and as we got ready to leave one of the ladies came up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you for what you did. Monique is my friend and while I don't approve of what she did to you, I still value her friendship and by your actions it will remain undamaged. Thank you again."

Another one stepped up and looked at me "Damn, how did Red sink her claws into you fast. When I heard that M and you were splitting I was licking my chops. You are just what I want."

I chuckled "She's my divorce lawyer..." "Oh, that explains it. She was aware of what happened and why you wanted a divorce. Well good for her. I wish her and you all the best. Maybe she'll lend you to me. I promise I won't damage you."

Clarence and I walked to the vanilla bar to find the ladies. "Clarence you better explain to Alice what happened. I'm guessing that she was the driving force behind that."

"Yes she was, but I'm going to need your help. She's not going to be too happy. Tell her the same things you said in there. My guess is that Red will back up your reasoning."

As we walked into the lounge, the three ladies looked at us. "So Clarence what happened?"

"It was denied. The conclusion was that it did not make much sense since most likely she might never show her face here again."

For the moment, Alice seemed to accept that and asked us what we wanted to drink. We looked at each other not knowing where this was heading. Michelle giggled, Red chuckled and Alice said "Oh go ahead, have a beer boys. You have our permission."

As we were finishing our beers, the decision was made not to stay and play since all of us were going to get up early to go up to the lake for a work weekend.

We all said our goodbyes. "Shot gun" and Red climbed into the front passenger seat leaving Michelle to ride alone in the back. As I pulled into my place. "Mich, go on ahead, I've got talk to Peter for few minutes. I'll be there shortly."

I could see Michelle frown but she did not say anything, just took off. But I thought that she was pissed.

"Look Goddess, I don't want to cause problems between you and Michelle. She didn't look happy."

"Peter, please don't concern yourself with that. I know she's jealous and I'll deal with it as I see fit. You and I are developing a special relationship. I have no idea where it's going but I'm not going to fight it. Mich will have to get used to that."

"But enough of her, I want to inspect your ass, drop your pants toy and bend over here in the kitchen where the light is best."

"Hmm, looks like the ointment is working. I'm going to give you the night and tomorrow off since I'm guessing you'll be working pretty hard, moving boats and stuff. Just make sure you bring the plugs, enema stuff and lots of lube with you in the morning. Come give me a hug and kiss and have a good night. What time do you want to leave?"

"If we leave at seven, we can be up there by ten, maybe a little later. We can get all the small stuff done before lunch and tackle the big boats – we are taking the Cooper's boats out too – after we've eaten."

"How about, we make coffee, we have a box of doughnuts that someone brought to the office today and we can eat those on the way up.'

"Sounds good to me Oh Great One." Red punched me in the arm "Silly boy, but I love the sound of that. Good night, sleep tight babe."

On the way up, Michelle came out with "I think I'll call Maxi once we get to your place. See if he wants to take me to dinner. I'll probably stay over his place but if you guys come and get me in the morning, I'll help again."

To me it sounded almost spiteful and I glanced at Red to see if she had any reaction. "OK with us as long as you're ready to go to work by when Peter?"

"Oh nine will be fine I think, unless we hit an unexpected snag today and don't get as much done as I think we ought to."

"Good, we'll leave it at that."

The rest of the trip was pretty silent. Occasionally either of the ladies commented on some especially colorful trees along the way. We put our stuff into the house, opened some windows to air it out and went to work.

We lowered the mast of the Scow and I disconnected all the rigging so that we could shove the mast into a special rack to keep it from warping. Carried the kayak into the garage where it would hang from the ceiling 'till spring.

We had some sandwiches for lunch and I asked who wanted to help me paddle the boat to the launching area and who wanted to drive the car and trailer there.

Michelle said, "I'll take the trailer but I don't know anything about backing down a ramp with one."

Don't worry just pull into the parking lot and when we get there with the boat, I'll do it."

Once the boat was on the trailer we headed back and I backed it into the garage.

I can block the trailer by myself, why don't you make some coffee and we can have another doughnut for a snack before heading over to Cooper's to help them.

As I came from the garage I saw Clarence tow their two sailboats with his neighbor's motor boat, well motor boat is not quite right. It was a rowboat with an electric motor. They don't allow gasoline powered outboard motors on the lake as it is part of an emergency water supply for the area.

"I'm heading back to the boat launch to help Alice and Clarence. He's heading over there now with his "fleet"."

I pointed out of the window towards the middle of the lake.

"Do you need us?" "No you can stay here, the three of us can handle it. It will be a while before I get back because I'll tow one of the trailers. That way they don't have to make the trip twice. They did it already once for the second empty trailer."

"See you in a couple of hours."

I had a cup of coffee, grabbed a doughnut and took off.

When I finally got back, Michelle was gone and Red was enjoying the last rays of the Fall sun out on the deck.

"We have an invitation for dinner at the Coopers if you would like to go. Simple steaks, salad and a baked potato. The other choice is whatever we can find in the freezer."

"I think I like that, are we going to play afterwards?"

"I don't think so, they are usually pretty tired after a work day like this. We'll be back here around nine is my guess and which time I'll be at your disposal."

"Oh yes you will. Why don't we go inside and I'll give you one of MY special enemas before you take a shower and I put the plug into your "sexy" butt."

Yes Goddess, but "sexy butt"? Yes Peter believe or not, you do have a sexy butt for a guy and it will make it that much more therapeutic for ME when I finally get around to claim it. – So let's go buster, training time."

"How much time do we have before leaving for Alice's place?"

I checked my watch. "About 30 minutes." "Lucky you, I'm only going to make you hold that enema for five minutes. Maybe I'll do another one after dinner."

And so it went. We took a shower together, but no play except that Red took some care of washing my butt. The plug went in, we got dressed and took off for Alice's place.

Clarence had made a bunch of Margaritas but I decided on beer. It was my job to cook the steaks while Clarence prepared the salad and took the short cut with nuking the potatoes.

I had brought a couple of bottles a nice red wine that we had with dinner.

When Clarence I were cleaning up the dinner dishes Alice commented "Say Peter you seem to walk a bit funny. Did you get hurt taking the boat out?"

Red busted out laughing "Toy, drop your pants and panties and show Ms Alice your new "acquisition"."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.