Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

With those words Goddess Red, got comfortable while Michelle moved slowly towards me licking her lips. She pressed her naked body against me, bit my earlobe pretty hard and whispered "Pain before pleasure My little toy".

Then the torment began in earnest. She played my dick like an instrument, reaching heights of sexual bliss – where within the next tenth of second I would blast my cum to ... But no, that was not to be. She just knew when to stop. When to apply the pressure, the pain. Then let me settle down before starting all over. In between, she would delight in my moaning and begging for mercy as her mouth and fingers tortured my oh so sore nipples. Hearing that silver bell like laughing of my new Goddess as she witnessed my suffering made it all worth it.

Michelle was working on my what I thought was my final set when she slowed down "Goddess may go one more time to the edge with toy – please. I think that if I do this, I'll be able to cum myself when I finally let him cum on the next go around. I'm soo, soo close. I never touched my pussy but having this power ... Please Goddess..."

That bitch, I thought. But right then and there I was sorry that I thought of Michelle that way. Wasn't this what I wanted all along. Be the plaything of two beautiful women?

"Go ahead, but only one more time. I don't want to "break" my new toy the first night."

When I finally was allowed to blast my cum all over Michelle's luscious breasts I must have passed out. It was that intense. I was still tied to the cross – a good thing or I would collapsed to the ground. A couple of cool moist towels were caressing my forehead and chest and finally my poor abused dick.

"You OK Peter?" came the soft voice of my Goddess.

I took a deep breath "Yes Goddess, I'll live and thank you, this was incredible. I've never, ever been so turned on."

"Let's get you released from the cross. You are not getting out of licking up the mess you made on Michelle's boobs. There is NO way I'll touch them right now."

"I don't think that a real hardship for our boy. Look at his cock, it's already coming back to life." Commented Michelle as she settled on the big bed. My Goddess steadied me as I made my way over there. As my mouth neared her breasts, Michelle, grabbed my hair and redirected my to her pussy.

"Pussy first. You missed it but I did come from just putting you through all that torture. Thanks for suffering for me. From now on it will be all pleasure but be warned. If we feel you are not doing your best, we will punish you "toy"."

I have no idea how long I pleasured the two ladies with my tongue. There is no clock in the dungeon but it seemed like an eternity. Michelle rode my dick cow girl style for three joint orgasms and then I was down for the count.

Picking up my sore and flaccid dick "What about ME? This thing is useless. How dare you?"

When she saw my stricken face Red laughed. Relax Peter, I'm just messing with you. I have no intention of letting you stick this thing into my pussy. Go take a shower you can sleep up here. Sleep in, Michelle will get you when breakfast is ready."

"Come pet you and I are not done yet. I'm going to have punish you for your "slutty" behavior tonight but I won't embarrass you by doing it in front of a worthless male slave."

They both had big grin on their faces and winked at me as they left and closed the door of the dungeon behind them.

It took me a bit before I was "together" enough to get up and take a shower. On the way to the bathroom I discovered a small fridge filled with bottled water. I grabbed on and sucked it down in one fell swoop. I was that dehydrated. Then headed for the shower to let that nice warm water ease all the soreness and tension from my body.

I had another bottle of water and went almost immediately asleep with just one happy thought. Life is good right now.

I woke up to a blow job – "hey sleepy head, wake up. Do what you need to do and join us downstairs."

Damn, how was I going to be able to pee with a hard-on? Yes, it looks like it's starting all over. All tease but no relief.

When I opened the door to leave the dungeon most delicious smells of strong coffee and bacon found their way to me. I was starved. The two ladies were a sight to see. Their hair a mess but in my eyes a very sexy mess. Red wore an oversized NY Giants tee shirt that covered her cute butt while Michelle wore Dallas Cowboy's shirt with "strategic" rips, allowing her nipples to poke through. So the teasing was going to continue.

"Hey stop staring and get down here. Pour us some coffee and serve us our breakfast toy. You're lucky we didn't make you cook it too.

With a happy smile, I bounded down the stairs to do their bidding. This time I sat with them and we were mostly silent while eating.

When we were done I removed all the dirty dishes and put them into the dishwasher while the ladies took their coffee over to the sitting area.

"Peter, put on a new pot of coffee. I know I need some more and I'm sure you do too. Grab your cup and join us."

As I grabbed a pillow, following last night's pattern when Red said

"No not now Peter, come sit with me. It's a bit tight but I like it like that."

I had to put my arm around her back in order to fit into the chair with her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt nice and "right"

"So Peter, tell us – what did you think of last night. We want to know your innermost feelings. Probably will use them against you one of these days. Better be honest with us." All that from Michelle.

"I don't know where to begin. I've always have trouble expressing my feelings and desires. It led to some misunderstandings early on in the Domme/sub relationship with M. I just don't know."

A bit of a dark cloud crossed my mind as I thought of M and the upcoming meeting on Monday. Oh well two more days. Try not to think about her.

"I know it was mind blowing and incredibly hot. I would not want to have missed it in the world. But I think that I get so deep into sub-space that afterwards it's all like a blur. All that is left are the marks, aches and pain."

Concerned "are you hurting this morning. Were we too rough on you?"

"No, no, maybe just a little bit sore all over, not from the beating – that was fine, but I guess from the struggle against my bonds. The muscles tensioning when Michelle did her thing with my dick. No I'm really OK."

"Michelle, take Peter upstairs and give him a massage like you do for me. But I'm warning you – stay away from his cock. Do not mess with it. I have plans for it later on."

What could that mean?

"Come Peter, first a shower and then I'll put you into a different heaven than the "perv" one you've been talking about."

So off we went back upstairs

Well I got to wash Michelle all over her luscious body while she kind did the same for me but rather per functionally, not putting much effort into it and very pointedly left a 10 or 12 inch circle around my dick untouched. Since I kind of had to fend for myself there, she was out and dry before I was.

When I came out of the bathroom a couple of different extensions had been placed on the bondage bench that I suffered on last night. Michelle pointed at it "Face down, head that way".

Next I felt some really nice warm lotion and her firm but soft hands travelling all over my body, not missing a single square inch. I never head a massage like this before. I've tried massages in hotels during my business travel including visiting several Japanese bath houses, but none of them compared to Michelle's heavenly touch.

I was just going off into dreamland when she slapped my ass – not too gently I might add.

"Turnover big boy time for the front" and my state of bliss continued with the added advantage of being able to see Michelle's breasts doing the "puppies under the sheet" thing again.

But just like in the shower, she pointedly stayed away from my dick who was pointing towards the ceiling just begging for attention and balls.

"Good girl"

I looked around, I did not see Red and Michelle giggled.

"She's been watching us. This room is monitored for sound and viewing primarily for safety reasons. If we had left you hanging on the cross after tormenting you, maybe even without giving you relief and gone downstairs, we would have turned the system on to make your that you would be OK at all times."

"Ah, that is nice to know that I'm not really abandoned if you ever decide to do something like that."

With a big smile "of course only if we decide or remember to turn it on."

Just letting that tiny bit of doubt creep into my mind. Damn those two are "devils", lovely but ever so evil if they want to.

"OK, finish up Michelle" came over the speakers "then show toy were the cleaning supplies and new bed linen are and tell him how to clean up our play pen. Peter that will be your job from now on as long as you are part of our merry little group."

In unison "Yes Goddess"

I got my instruction and got busy with disinfectant on the various surfaces that had contact with our bodies, put all the toys in what I hoped were the proper places. Put new linen on the bed with "hospital corners" tight enough to bounce a quarter off it and flipped it back into its place.

It was only around eleven in the morning when I came back down stairs. Both ladies were sitting on recliners and reading mostly legal stuff. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked over to them.

"Ladies, with your permission, I would like to go for a run. This has been very eventful and I need to clear my mind and running does a great job for me."

"Go ahead, we'll have some lunch ready when you get back."

Michelle looked at Red – "Sure baby you can go if Peter wants company".

"Peter? I could show you were I go running it's not far from here, a park that is sort of obscure and really only people living in the area go there. They even have markers every quarter mile on the walks."

"I didn't know you run. Sure come along. I'll try to go slow".

"Watch out buster or just might run circles around you. Meet you in ten outside your place."

I was just about to turn when Red called "Peter!" and pointed at her cheek. I got the message loud and clear, bent over and gave her a kiss where she had pointed.

"I hope I won't have to remind you next time." "No Goddess sorry, Goddess, I just did not know."

Laughing "It's OK babe, just messing with you. Go have fun".

Off I went to change into running gear and as I came out of my place Michelle waved at me to follow her. She took off at a pretty good clip, made a couple of turns and maybe after half a mile we were at the entrance of the park. A slightly hilly oasis with lots of trees.

"Most of the walks are shaded by trees, that's what makes so nice in the summer. You can count on it being eight to ten degrees cooler here than out on the street."

All this time Michelle kept up the pace and I was impressed. When we got to the two mile marker, she stopped and started to some stretching. I followed her lead and did the same.

"This is a far as I go most times. Also now I walk back, briskly but still walking. The main reason is that most days I really have no time for more and it is enough to keep my "girly figure". If you want, you can go on, this will come back to from where started and total distance is seven miles, add to that a mile roundtrip from our house and you've done eight miles."

"No, I go back with you. I haven't run much the last few weeks maybe only three or four times up at the lake. This is just right and walking is good."

As we headed back Michelle looked at me and totally surprised me.

"Are you going to take Red away from me?" I was stunned stopped walking and just looked at her.

"I'm quite serious, I'm just a bit afraid and also jealous. She loves you, well I should say loves you as much as she could love any man who is not her father. I know she told you what happened to her. I think that you know more about that than I do and that hurts just a bit."

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept walking. I didn't want to mess up their relationship. I didn't think I could but now I had something else to think about.

Why does life have to get so complicated.

We were both silent for the rest of the way.

"I asked are you going to take a shower before lunch?"

"Nah, I didn't work up that much of a sweat, it's pretty cool out. We are good for now. Come on in."

Female intuition – Red must have sensed something was off.

"Peter, why don't you finish up setting the table. The food is on the counter. I want to talk to Mich for a few minutes".

They went off to their sanctum and I grabbed plates and silver ware. There was an assortment of cold cuts and breads, some nice cheese and three shrimp cocktails.

Everything was set when they came out of the room. It looked like Michelle had cried. There was just a bit of red around her eyes.

"Ladies, what are we drinking?" "Beer" "Glasses or bottles?" "Bottles, this casual."

After lunch while the ladies went back to their reading, I made some coffee and then poked around the bookshelf that took up almost one whole wall. Of course there were some legal stuff but to my surprise some first editions of some of the Zane Grey western stories. Now I was intrigued. I grabbed one and opened it up and there was an inscription "To my daughter Red with love Dad"

Wow – I would have never guessed. Red a fan of western novels. I wondered what else there was of common interest between the two of us.

"Peter go home, take a shower and get dressed. You get to take us ladies to Joshie's tonight. I'm in the mood for some good sushi. He knows that we come most Saturdays or Sundays so he keeps some of his specialties away from his other regulars and saves them for us. We'll take the Grand Marnier. He's got plenty of sake and you teach him how to make your martinis."

"See you back here at six. We'll walk." "Yes Ma'am" They both smiled happily at me as I left.

Dinner was fantastic and Joshi san sure liked my sake martinis – he had couple himself. He had all the good stuff like aji, toro, uni and even monk fish liver. Yummy. It was close to ten when Joshie's wife finally kicked us out and told me that I was in trouble because I got her husband drunk.

My two Ladies, promised her that I would be appropriately punished once they got me home. Of course this was all in good fun and I knew that I had a new favorite restaurant no matter where in the city I would wind up living after my rental was up.

When we got home I think we were all tired and no suggestion of further play or even a night cap was offered. I kissed both ladies good night in front of their door and walked the few steps to my own place.

With the special exhaust system for the apartment due to the car fumes, smoking inside was not an issue and I did have permission from the owners. So I grabbed a beer and my pipe – the left over cigars were still up at the lake – parked myself in the recliner and turned on the TV.

"High Noon" Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly was on the Encore channel and I was good.

I slept incredibly well, like all cares of the world had left me. I had to chuckle to myself. Maybe that "mumbo jumbo" by Michelle and fire purification did something to my psyche. I just don't know.

After breakfast, I did some necessary house work like laundry and stuff like that 'till lunch.

After lunch I was debating if I should check in with the sexy duo but decided against it. They had their own lives. So I went for a run, going slow and easy and walking part of the way I actually made the whole course. When I came out of the park, Michelle was heading in. She just waived at me and kept going. I thought that was odd. Oh well.

When I got home there was a message on my phone from Red.

"Hey Peter, are you up to having me as a dinner guest. Nothing fancy required. It will be just me. Call me please."

"Hi, just got your message. I was out running. Saw Michelle go by but did not talk to her. Dinner would be great, I've got a couple of steaks that I can grill, baked potato and salad OK? Sorry I don't have other veggies."

"Sounds good Peter. Is seven OK?

"Sure come on over any time. Just walk in the door will be unlocked. What about Michelle?"

"Not tonight" was the rather short reply. "See you later" and there was just the dial tone. She had hung up.

So I did some prep work, made a batch of sake martinis and put them into the fridge and tried to relax 'till Red walked in.

"WOW" was all I could say. There she was in this little black number "short" both on top and bottom. There was this incredible cleavage and it was quite clear that she did not wear a bra. If you want to seduce some one that was the outfit. Her hair and makeup was impeccable and those incredible emerald green eyes were flashing. I was just floored.

She walked towards me with the exaggerated walk that runway models do, stopped about three feet in front of me and twirled on her 4inch heels.

"I think you like – you can put your eyes back into their sockets and close your mouth. There are no flies to catch."

"So what a lady to do to get a drink around here?"

"Coming right up – sake martini OK My Lady?" "That will be fine Peter, thank you."

We had a great dinner, talked about just about everything from local politics to the space program and very consciously avoided the subject of the two "M's" Michelle and Monique who I was to meet the next morning.

I guess it was around ten when Red after having gone to the bathroom sat on my lap instead of back in her chair. Kissing my lightly on my lips

"Peter take me to bed. Make love to me. I can't promise you that I will let you stick your cock any place other than my mouth tonight but please..."

I really never saw this coming – I really should have. The dress and all but it just proves that sometime we guys are pretty dense when it comes to the opposite sex.

I swept her up and carried her to the steps. I was not going to attempt taking carrying her up that circular stair case. She sat on one of the steps and lifted her legs.

"Take my shoes off "toy""

"Yes My Devine Goddess" she giggled a bit at that grabbed my crotch and started to drag me up the steps.

After I had given her multiple orgasms with my oral ministration, she planted her cute butt on my face. "Your turn" and went to work giving me a blow job. It was not anywhere's near as good as what Michelle could do but I didn't care. If my Goddess wanted to reward me like this – it was all good. Of course as soon as I came – just like lightning she was off my face and pushing the "snow ball down my throat.

After that we just stayed quietly, hugging and gently kissing each other.

"Can we talk for a moment please I've got to ask you something?"

"Sure babe, what is it?"

"Something Michelle said yesterday during our run in the park. She said that she was afraid that she was losing you to me." I don't want to come between the two of you and cause problems. I love you both too much to do that."

"She told me about that and was pretty upset that I insisted to come here and stay with you the night. Part of it that I really, really want to be with you, you know just the two of us. Partly to punish her. She is my true sub. Throwing a hissy fit because I'm showing you affection beyond the Domme/ subbie stuff is not acceptable."

"But I also love her. She was my "life saver" after the mess at the college. Before I met her I was going through life more or less on instinct. I did the work required to finish school and stuff like that but I was not really "living" if you can understand what I mean. So she will always have a place in my life not matter what direction that will take."

"So please babe, don't worry about Michelle, I know how to handle her. She'll be OK. What I don't know is what will be with you and me. I guess part of having this weekend was to show you that there are options for you. I should not tell you because your head is swollen enough but there are at least three ladies at the BDSM club that can't wait for the divorce to be final so that they can try and snare you. See, WE all think that you are quite the stud with an adorable subbie side. I'm not going to tell you who they are because I'm going to try to protect my "investment" in you. Besides you would have to go through another purification ceremony (chuckling)."

"Later this week I'll show you the tape – yes we taped the whole thing. Your face was priceless when Michelle set off the fire just above your cock."

"But this enough talking. You need your sleep. You need to be sharp when you walk into the "den of the lioness" tomorrow morning."

With that Red gave me a scorching good night kiss, flipped over, pushed her cute butt against my steadily rising dick and within a couple of minutes was sound asleep. Interesting, this time she did not ask me to put something on like that night at the lake.

There were a bunch of thoughts cruising through my brain from Michelle to the mysterious Dommes from the club to Monique. Add to that turmoil a rigid dick and sleep did not come easy.

Eventually it did come and when I woke up in the morning I had come to a decision. I was going to go through with the divorce, no matter what enticements Monique was offering. Also I was not going back and work for her. There had to be a clean break.

I got up, showered and shaved and got partially dressed.

"Good morning babe, what time is it? Are you going to feed me lover?

"Most certainly My Lady, what does My Lady wish besides juice and coffee?"

"What do you usually have?" "Most week day mornings, just some cereal. My own mix, similar to the Muesli stuff."

"Sounds fine, I'll have that too, call me when the coffee is ready."

So I went off and made breakfast. We ate more or less in silence. I she also was thinking about our conversation last night. She looked absolutely adorable with her red hair still messed up wearing one of my shirts.

It looked like, she was in no hurry to go to the office. I sort of was wondering if she was going to wear my shirt or her dress. She must have guessed what I was thinking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.