Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

Then the phone rang, it was Michelle. "Hey guys, how about you pack my stuff and all, load up the car and come over here for lunch. We'll head home and you get to clean up your place. OK?"

"Sounds OK to me, I'll tell Red. We'll be there shortly".

I helped Red get all their stuff together and carried it up to her red Porsche.

When it all was loaded Red walked up to me and grabbed me for a hug and in between kisses "Peter thank you ... for a really wonderful ... and your understanding and caring ... Don't be shy after you've moved in ... we are home most nights ... because if you don't ... and we have to come ... after our "boy toy" you could be in serious ... trouble..."

"I promise ... thank you for coming up here ... for trusting me ... for a really great weekend..."

We finally disengaged and Red followed me to the Judge's place. I was making sure of my speed and waved at Jameson along the way.

When we got to the our destination, we found my good friend Max the Judge in deep embrace with Michelle but that ended as soon as both of us got out of our cars.

Max did seem just a bit embarrassed but I just winked at him and all seemed to be good.

We had a nice lunch, something that Michelle had prepared because I think that "His Honor" is more of a microwave kind of guy but I could be wrong.

There was another "hug fest" as the ladies were getting ready to leave. I reminded Red about Jameson and she laughed. "We know all about him, he stopped us on the way in on Friday. We just batted our eyes at him and jiggle the boobs just the right amount and we got off with a very stern warning. (laughing) The poor guy had a hard time trying to hide his hard-on. But I promise, I'll be good, he's too easy to take advantage off. We'll give him another "treat" next time we come up."

"I hope there will be a next time." I smiled, remember what you said to me earlier. Well the same goes for me. I just might have to kidnap the two of you, tie you up, throw you into the back of my car and bring you up here so the Judge and I can ravage you."

"Hmm, Michelle might like that but don't you even think of trying it with me buster if you want to ever pro-create."

By that time Red had a pretty hard grip on my you know what and it was tough for me not to wince.

She let go, gave me another kiss "You've been warned".

Then Red went to say goodbye to Max. Michelle gave me a hug and kiss. She also groped my dick and balls but not as firm as Red had whispering between kisses "I want more of this boy toy".

Then they got into car and took off.

The Judge looked at me "Come in for another beer, we have to talk".

"Peter, I want to thank you for a most wonderful weekend. I think I needed this. I'm finally able to move on. (chuckling) I doubt that I will go out and chase women but one never knows. I owe you for being willing to share...".

"Hold it right there Max, I don't own those ladies. They are very free spirited and do whatever they please. So it pleased Michelle to try to get you out of your funk. Looks like she succeeded. I'm happy for you. They did the same for me. I'm lucky to have them not only for their great professional abilities but for their friendship. I have a pretty good idea that sooner or later you'll get another weekend with her."

We chatted some more about local politics and stuff and then I said my goodbyes.

When I got to my place I tackled all the chores. There was a ton of laundry to do, dishes to wash and just a general cleaning.

Then I went out to take care of the boats and the patio furniture. As I was doing that, Bill Shannon came over and invited me for dinner. I was happy to accept. After this weekend, I really did not want to eat alone.

"Thanks Bill, I appreciate that. What should I bring – beer or wine?" "Beer will be just fine. See you in an hour."

We talked a bit more after dinner but then I excused myself claiming that I need to make an early start back to the city. When I got back, I grabbed a cognac without first warming the snifter and a cigar and sat outside staring into nothing.

All kind of crazy thoughts went through my head. There was Red's sad story and what made Michelle figure out what Max needed. Oh and the biggie, Monique. Was I really done with her? In many ways I missed her. I didn't realize it at the time but when Red grabbed my balls and squeezed them pretty hard, it brought back memories, good ones. Shit, I just don't know. Should I talk to Alice about this? Maybe not the right person. She really got upset with the breach of trust.

As I sat there, I was getting a bit depressed. Shit I missed the girls, I missed Monique. I missed my past life. Could there be more with the girls than just an occasional romp?

Right now life sucks. With that thought I started to have a few more drinks and eventually stumbled into bed, not having come to any sensible conclusion other than that I was drunk at that moment.

After a restless night, I got up early fixed a simple breakfast, cleaned up the last dishes. Made the usual check around the place. Turned on the alarm and got going back to the city.

On the way I stopped at a super market for groceries for the next few days.

It was kind of cool to hit the garage door opener and drive right into your living space. As started to unpack the groceries to put them into the cabinets and fridge I discovered a note from the girls.

"Welcome to your new home. Dinner at seven in our place".

Well that is nice, solved one problem of what to do for that tonight. I had brought some clothes from the lake and what I had in the car from the time I stayed at the hotel across from the office but I needed more plus there were some other personal things I wanted from our house. So after lunch I called Red.

"Hey thanks for the dinner invite. I'll be there. But there is something I need you to do. I need the rest of my clothes, some books and music and my basic tool box from the house. Can you please set something up. I would very much prefer it if M was not there. She can have Carmen our house keeper watch that I don't take anything that she considers hers."

"I'll call her attorney and set it up. Michelle has to call him back anyway about the money deal from the company. Maybe by tonight we have some more info. Gotta go, bye".

I fired up my computer and started looking at all the info we had on hairy harry. There was something that interested me. He owned a small company that made some electronic parts for a number of different applications, even some custom stuff, for the Department of Defense and commercial application. Coming to think of it M's company had bought some stuff, I just never made the connection.

It looked like that he has this company fairly well insulated from his other stuff so it qualified as "small business" which gave him an advantage for government contracts. But we also found out that he's in trouble with DOD because of a too high rejection rate of his product during testing by the army prior to installation where ever. He's got a deadline to fix problem or they pull the contract. I was wondering if it was a management problem, that his workers were not happy and got sloppy on purpose. You know when you're pissed at the boss you do things not really thinking it through, that you could lose your job if he loses the contract.

The other issue was, that he put the company up for collateral for a loan to finance one of his other projects that stalled because the city and county were giving him a hard time with certain approvals. So right now the clock was ticking and he had not much time left.

I had a friend at the bank that held the loan and I called him and asked what it would take to buy up that note. He was kind of surprised that I knew about it. "Sam, you've got no idea how much info is floating around on the net if you just know where to look".

"I guess you are right. Well, let's see. We are quite sure he won't be able to pay it off. That other project is soaking up money like the desert rain. So if we foreclose, push him into chapter 11 or worse..." Let me think about that, talk to my bosses. Maybe we'll have something here. Might be the best for us to just get rid of that note." But why would you?" " Long story, maybe one day I'll tell you. Thanks, you can get me at this number..."

Next I called Greg, told that I'm back and needed to talk to him in person. "Hey, it doesn't look to good for golf tomorrow with the weather, how about you come to my office around ten." "Can we make it eleven, it won't take that long and I'll buy you lunch after we're done." "Deal, see you at eleven."

A few minutes later Red called. "Peter I just got off the phone with M's attorney, if you have time, you can go right now. M is still away some place but Carmen is there. I want you to take one of our paras with you for your protection and to run up my bill. She'll be over in five. Be nice to her. She's young and very impressionable – you know like Jack". Giggling, Red hung up and I went to pull my car out and wait for, I don't even know her name.

A nice looking young lady but not my type – too flat – came out of the office door and I assumed it was my escort. So I got out of the car, introduced myself and she told me her name was Sandra. It was kind of cute, she blushed a bit when I held the car door open for her.

We talked a bit on the way over to the house and I found out that she was only 3 months out of school and this was her first full time job.

When I walked up to the front door Carmen came storming out giving me a big hug "I'm so, so sorry Mr. Peter. I don't understand. You seemed to be so happy. Can't you fix it?"

"Easy Carmen, I'm sorry too but I don't think it can be fixed. Can we please just get this over with. It's hard on me too."

My clothes were actually all packed into boxes and stored in the garage. Hmm, did she have to make room in the closet for stuff from another guy? I guess that is a bit oh I don't know what. Anyway, I picked up a number of books, my collection of model train magazines and a whole bunch of CD's with my favorite music. I never had the time nor got the hang of it putting that stuff on an IPod.

I gave Carmen another hug when we left and saw there were a couple of tears in her eyes. Maybe mine too because I trouble seeing and almost ran the stop sign except for force of habit.

During dinner I started telling them my idea about Harry's company Michelle stopped me. "Stop, if you keep going I'm not only have to bill you for my time but also the cost of the meal. Serve me breakfast at eight tomorrow in your place and I'll still bill you for the time but you get the meal at your cost."

"You know you two are real ball busters but you have a deal."

"Can I come too, I won't charge for my time?"

"Sure, no problem. It's a date. Now how about some more wine?"

The evening ended with me going home horny and without any relief unless I took it into my own hand. Well M had trained me and even though there was no threat from her, I refrained from jerking off. I slept pretty good considering that it was a new place, different noises throughout the night very different from our house and even more so from the lake where at night all you hear is crickets and an occasional bull frog.

In the morning I made French toast for us and laid out my plans for Harry to the two of them. Michelle asked about financing this and told her that I had some money, but was going to use the money from the company so she needed to push that angel and Red my divorce. I was ready to move on.

Again there was that silent communication between the two of them that had me baffled but I just knew that they had somehow communicated.

"Say Peter, how much to you think you can make with that outfit after you whip it into shape?"

"Oh, I don't know, last year they had sales of just under four million. I'm guessing net profit after I pay myself 200 K maybe another 250 K. I figure I would invest half of that back into the business. Why?"

"Well Mich and I are thinking – that is if you would want us to, invest maybe 500 K and you would say pay us a 10 percent dividend each year you have at least that much profit. If profits are lower, we'll prorate our return accordingly."

"Hmm, I was going to offer Greg..."

"Greg, they guy that fucked your wife? Why would you do that?"

"Well for one he's my friend, I've known for a long time that he was M's lover from time to time. I was OK with that as long as he or she did not rub my face into it."

I guess, even if it had stayed at that one time making me watch and she had let me go when I used the safe word, I would probably have adjusted to it. I mean you know I'm a subbie at heart and we might have worked it out. But she was pushing the boundaries too hard and too far with first letting hairy ass harry fuck her in our home and then ignoring the safe word. I don't think I'll ever get over that."

"So to answer your question. Those things don't change our friendship. The weekend before this last one, he came up to the lake and we had a long talk, worked things out. He was being manipulated by M just like I was. Actually he got to watch M's court appearance. Got a big kick out of it and since he doesn't have boobs or sexy green eyes, he got a ticket from Jameson."

They both cracked up at that.

"So, let's get serious. We do want to invest. Reduce your exposure and give you more room as far as your money is concerned." A projected return of 10 percent annually is a very good thing." We trust you that you can make this work. You've proven that with what you did with M's company. So do we have a deal? I can have the paperwork and a cashier's check by this afternoon."

I gave it some thought, if I get another 500 K from Greg. I could put 1.5 million towards the note with the bank and sign a new one with them which I would pay off once I got my money from M.

"OK, deal. I'm not quite sure yet what I'll have to pay for the note that the bank holds and what Harry might try to get out of this, but I can make this work."

We shook and they went back to their office and I got ready to go and see Greg and tell him my thoughts and proposition. Hmm, I'll offer him a seven percent return.

The girls let me fuck them – he fucked my wife. Seven is fair. With that happy thought, I grabbed my papers and lap top and headed out.

I had worked up a little dog and pony show with power point on my lap top that I was going to use for the bank and I played it for Greg. The guy is smart. He suggested a couple of changes to the presentation but at the end I had his agreement and 500 k transferred into my account that I had set up for this deal. (chuckles) He was happy with the seven percent. Life is good. During lunch we talked about golf and he told me that he tried the course out by the airport over the weekend and really liked it.

"You know I'm ready for a change of scenery. Maybe with neither of us really knowing the course the first few times, I just might have a chance to beat you."

"Right, good buddy, dream on. The forecast for Friday is pretty good, why don't we try to get a tee time for the morning."

"Sounds good to me, I've got the number, let me call right now."

It turned out that we could get a 7:50 tee time which would get us out before an outing got started later in the morning.

We said good bye and Greg headed back to his office and I to my apartment. I had just settled down to a cup of coffee and was ready to make the changes when my friend from the bank called.

"Hey Peter, I talked to my VP and the senior loan officers. They are very much interested in what you have to tell us. Could you be in my office tomorrow at three?"

"Sure, no problem, it would be great if you guys had a conference room where I could hook up my lap top to a projector. Would make it easier to see the power point presentation I have for you guys."

"Not a problem, we've got two or three of them that have computer compatible projectors for just that purpose. I'll make sure one of them will be available. See you tomorrow."

Things were progressing, hairy assed harry had no idea of the load of ... that was coming down in him. I had already put some feelers out to a contact at DOD and given them a heads up that there could be a change in management very shortly at HI-tek inc. and it just might be in their best interest to keep the contract going for the next six months since it would take them at least that long if not longer to find a replacement. This was a really special item that Harry was making for them. Also there were no guarantees that the new supplier would not have problems with quality during the start-up of production.

I think I had all bases covered, now I just needed my inheritance and freedom.

Red told me about a little sushi place a couple of blocks from our place and I went there for dinner. It turned out to be really great and I told the chef that I now lived in the area and would be back many times.

At home I turned on the Encore channel that has nothing but Westerns and watched "Rio Bravo" for the umpteen time. Well not really because M detested Westerns. So now I was King of my Castle and could watch them as much as I wanted.

Somehow I managed to get myself depressed again thinking about M. On the other hand the sexy duo had promised me that we would "play" Friday night if I did not go up to the lake. They didn't have to twist my arm very much.

The meeting at the bank was a success. I walked out of there with an option to buy Harry's note with a 15 percent discount and a loan commitment for up to five million to purchase both the note and the business. Now it was time to put the screws to Harry.

I talked to Michelle and asked her to set up a meeting with a bit of a bluff as if I owned already the note and was getting ready to push for payment. Our plan was to swap the note for the company but if Harry was stubborn and wanted some cash, I might agree after going over his books and stuff.

Friday morning Greg and I played golf at the new course and we both liked it very much. It was an interesting challenge since Greg hand only played it once and it was the first time for me. I still beat Greg, but not quite as bad as I most likely would have at the club. When done, we booked a tee time for next Wednesday. Our thoughts now were that we would play this course maybe two or three times more and then try another one. There were a number of semi private clubs around as well as a couple more owned by the county. It might make it more fun again. To be honest, I guess I was getting bored with playing at the club, just did not quite realize it.

I got back from golf and lunch at the same time as Red and Michelle from their lunch. I walked over "So what are the plans for tonight?"

"At first we thought we would get take-out from "Joshi's" but then Michelle had the bright idea to make you cook dinner for US and have you serve US, while you ate yours in the kitchen."

A delicious tingle went down my spine. Now where did this "Domme" stuff come from?

"As my Ladies wish – any special requests?"

"Here are the keys to the car and our place. There are groceries in the back. You'll find what you need there. There is some stuff in the fridge for appetizers. We'll allow you to sit with us while we have a drink and eat those."

"I have a couple of things to talk to you about the divorce". With a big grin "I'm not mean like Michelle, I'll only charge you for my time not food or booze".

With that they just left me standing there with a dumb look on my face as they headed off to their office. Now what just happened here? How did I go from client to cook and probably bottle washer?

What could I do? I was turned on by the thought them turning "Domme" on me. I parked the car, got the stuff out and into the kitchen and made a survey of it was I had to work with.

The appetizer stuff was easy, some cheese, grapes and crackers. Now dinner was a little bit more involved. They had some nice Salmon steaks, fresh white asparagus and baking potatoes. I would have to get some spices from my place but otherwise all was good. Their range had stove top grill so that was easy, just grill the steaks after seasoning them with my special secret spice mix and a wasabi rub. The asparagus I would do in the oven on a shallow cookie pan with just a bit of olive oil and again the secret spice mix. I decided that I did not want to heat the place up too much and cheat on the baked potatoes by using the microwave rather than do them in the oven.

Well looks like I've got everything under control, so I headed back to my place, checked e-mails and answered some from friends on the other coast. I looked at my watch and I figured I had at least a couple of hours. So I took a shower and grabbed a book. Looks like that until things break with Harry that I would have plenty of time to catch up on my reading.

At five I went back to the Lady's place to get the snacks ready and also prepare all the other stuff so that I just had to pop them into the oven or microwave as needed.

Around 5:30 the two strolled in to their place. "Peter, how are things going. Does our boy toy and servant for the night have everything under control?"

"Yes Ma'am" "Ah that's what we like a very polite servant but I think that you are "over dressed". Lose your clothes, you can put them into the bath room down here, there is a hanger. Also you'll find an apron hanging behind the pantry door. We don't want your very nice cock get into the food or God forbid get burned. But we do expect a nice "tent" in anticipation of what the night might bring."

During that speech from Red both ladies somehow managed to pull out their bras from under their tops and handed them to me.

"Here you can put those with your clothes for the moment. Don't waste too much time sniffing them or whatever pervs like you do with worn female undergarments."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.