Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

I got dressed quickly, grabbed one of the cognac glasses that still had something in it and gulped it down before leaving.

I sat in my car, sobbing. My heart was broken. Yes the cuckolding hurt but that was not the worst. She broke my trust, she ignored our safe word. That is "sacred" in the BDSM community. You never ignore a safe word. For the very least you stop what you are doing and check on your partner.

It made it easier to believe that she meant all those hurtful words. Maybe I was just a "money machine" as she so elegantly put it. A toy to play with.

I was not going to hang around and find out. I could NEVER trust her again no matter what she will say. I could have had a heart attack from the stress. She ignored the safe word. She's dangerous. I'm done.

Damn that hurt. I loved her with every fiber of my body. There wasn't a thing that I would not do for her. Well almost. Is that what this was all about? Did she do all this to pay me back for not accepting hairy ass harry fucking her in our home. Oh, I don't know.

I finally resorted to my breathing exercises and calmed down a bit. I guess all of this could not have taken very long even though it seemed like hours because there was Greg coming out of his building walking towards my car. I wasn't going to talk to him or any one at that point. I started the car and drove off before he could reach it.

I headed for the office. It was after midnight and I had a bit of a hard time to convince the night watch that I was entitled to enter the building at any time. Eventually he relented and took my up in the service elevator to our offices.

There I sat at my computer and composed a letter of resignation, printed it, signed it and put it on Monique's desk together with my company credit cards and cell phone.

I was done. I no longer cared. I was broken and there was no way for Monique to put me back together again.

I went across the street to the suite, packed my bags. Luckily I had in morning left a bunch laundry to be done and it was all there clean and folded, easy to pack.

I left via a side door, I know I couldn't avoid the cameras but I did not want to go past the front desk. It was too early to head to the airport and I wasn't up to any conversation. I got into my car and headed towards the airport and checked into one of the more reasonably priced suite hotels near there.

I took a shower, finally washing the cum of my face that Monique had deposited there. I had forgotten about that and now wondered if the night watch guy had noticed it. If he did, it could add some juicy bit to the rumor mill that was going to start up in the morning.

Once showered I felt a bit better and went to bed to some troubled sleep with a scary dream of me choking on Monique's panties while she stood watching with a big smile on her face jerking on some dude's huge cock – not Greg – until he sprayed load after load of cum into my face.

I forced myself to wake up but as soon as I fell asleep there it was again.

So I finally gave up and fired up my laptop to make a list of things I needed to do.

1) call local lock smith and have all the locks changed on the lake house and have him lock the garage door from the inside so the door opener won't work. He can leave the new keys at next door.

2) call contractor and cancel his Friday appointment at the lake

3) call my lawyer, the one for a divorce. Maybe the other one too. At least alert her that there may be some work for her too.

The lawyers are kind of interesting and I keep wondering if I've ever seen them in some other place and under very different circumstances. I don't mean at the club because they are both very good golfers. No some place, somewhere else.

They are a set of very sexy ladies around our age – mid to late 30's, one a fiery red head with emerald green eyes, the other a brunette with almost coal black eyes.

The red head is the divorce lawyer and real shark. She saved Greg a ton of money during his most recent one. The brunette does corporate work and we are using her for some of the stuff that is coming down on hairy ass harry.

Some times when the two of them are together, I get some funny vibes but I've seen them having a good time – maybe even pretty hot time with guys at some of the functions at the club. I know they are not married. "Red" yes, that's what her friends call her says she's seen too many marriages go down in flames to get on that wagon. Maybe she's got something there.

4) move all of my money into a new account and get a new safety deposit box. This I'll have to do as soon as the bank opens. It will take Monique a bit before she figures out something is really, really wrong. I think at first she'll just assume that I'm pissed and that's why I didn't come to pick her up at Greg's.

5) Get a new cell phone and get in touch with Alice and Clarence, let them know what happens. Alice is going to be hopping mad because she is a stickler for "consensual, safe and sane BDMS play and ignoring a safe word is not part of that.

6) call the office and alert Cindy, Sue and Rod that I've quit and that they are on their own.

The place I where I was staying was part of some executive office park with walkways throughout the complex. So I got dressed for a run, grabbed a glass of OJ in the lobby breakfast area and headed out into a fairly crisp morning for that time of the year. A front had moved through the area moving most of the humid air mass. I found a sign indicating the start of the "trail" and after some stretching I went off. It turned out that once around was three miles and that was fine with me.

I grabbed another OJ, some coffee and a bran muffin from the breakfast bar and headed up to my room. I actually enjoyed my breakfast while watching a bit of the Today Show before taking a shower and heading out as a newly unemployed with a mission to take back control of his life.

At nine o'clock sharp I was in the assistant bank manager's office working on the papers for transferring my money into a new account. Once done we headed to the safety deposit boxes where I removed all my papers including an very special envelop that would give Monique a pretty nasty surprise.

I put all that stuff into a new box that I had arranged for and headed next door to the phone store where I got two new phones, one with all the bells and whistles including being able to make calls outside the country. The other a prepaid one that I could toss if it turned out I no longer wanted contact with those that had that number.

Next I called "Red's" office to set up an appointment for two that afternoon.

Oh by the way Michelle (the brunette) is looking for you. I'll tell her you're coming in and she can catch you then."

"Sounds great, looking forward to seeing you lovely ladies, just wish it was under different circumstances."

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you, may be even in..."

Then she stopped.

"Gotta go, see you at two, bye."

Now I wondered what she meant by that?

Next stop, a coffee shop with Wi-Fi so that I could fire up my laptop.

Once I had my coffee, just black, none of all that fancy stuff for me, I called Cindy.

"Boss, what is going on? Monique called pretty frazzled looking for you and you are not here.

"Cindy, I quit last night. My letter of resignation is on Monique's desk with my credit cards and phone. Here take this number, you can reach me on this but, please keep it from Monique. All you know is that I called you and told you about the letter."

"But why?"

"Long story. Maybe one day I'll tell you. Let Ron and Sue know what has happened. They are now in charge unless Monique makes some changes."

"Please, stay in touch, you'll be missed around here, it will never be the same and good luck."

Be the time the phone call ended, I had the numbers of both the contractor and a lock smith up on my laptop.

First I called the locksmith and told him what I needed him to do right away. He said he would take care of it but it would cost an extra 100 for the "emergency" service. I told him to go ahead and to leave both the keys and his invoice next door and would take care of it by week's end.

Next was the contractor. He sounded disappointed, I guess Monique had given him an idea of the job and he was already counting the money.

"I'll probably will have some work for you later on in late fall. For sure before Christmas. I'm guessing you'll like that even better because you'll be slow by then."

He was mollified with that.

Next I called Mrs. Shannon and told her about the locksmith and that I would see her tomorrow afternoon.

Having completed all items on my list other than to talk to the Coopers, I looked at my watch and it was only 10:30. Lots of time before my appointment with sexy lawyer duo.

So back to my laptop to check for golf courses near my current residence. I didn't want to go to the club. For one the membership was corporate and had quit and secondly I did not want to talk to anyone that I know, nor chance running into Greg.

Oh great there was a county owned one only a couple of miles from the hotel with a pretty interesting write up. So I finished my coffee, shut down the computer and headed back to my hotel to change clothes. The golf stuff was in my truck. Never leave home without it.

I went through a couple of bags of balls on the range, spent some time around the practice chipping area and finally on the putting green.

Back to the hotel, a quick shower and back to down town. I stopped for lunch at the same place I ate last night and this time I finished the whole corned beef sandwich.

The sexy lawyer duo's place of business was just a block from the diner and I asked if I could leave my car in their lot.

"No problem, we won't get busy again before 4:30 or 5 this afternoon and I guess you'll be gone by then."

"Sure thing, and thanks."

Off I went.

The building where the sexy duo had their office was very interesting. It is in sort of a "ware house" district and theirs was one of those ware houses converted to office and living spaces. It looked like that most of the ground floor was living space, with the old freight doors now being garage entrances. I saw a "for rent" sign on one of the units and filed it away in my mind to ask "Red" about the deal here. I couldn't stay out by the airport forever. Sure I could live up at the lake but I had to do something with my life. I was not ready to retire, no matter what I had been musing about a few weeks ago.

As I walked into the reception area, "Red" came out of her office.

"Hey Pete come on in. Let me just tell Michelle that you are here and that she can join us when she's ready."

She opened the door next to her office.

"Hey Mich, Pete is here. When you're ready."

Then she came towards me and instead of shaking my hand she gave me a hug. Those lovely big boobs pressing against my chest started to stir some action in my pants but before I could embarrass myself she stepped back still holding my arms and look deep into my eyes.

"Pete I'm so sorry, I really thought you guys had it together and just might make me change my mind on marriage."

Damn why don't those emerald green eyes remind me of something, some one?

She let go of me and we headed to her office. Pointing at a small conference table in one corner

"Why don't we sit there. Would you like something to drink, coffee, water?"

"No thanks, not right now. Maybe later."

"So tell me what is going on?"

But before I could get started Michelle came into the office and another hug and separation, just in time. There was a bit of smirk on Michelle's face. I think she had a pretty good idea of what was happening.

We settled down and I related the whole sorry story, starting with hairy ass harry to what had happened last night.

I told them that I had quit my job but had money so they did not have to worry about their fees.

Both got a bit angry with me.

"Hey you are a friend. We are going to take care of you the best way we know how and don't worry about our fees. We know you are good for it and we shouldn't get paid if we couldn't make Monique and Harry pay for them at the end."

As "Red" said that there was a strange glance between the two lovelies that set me to wonder.

After I laid out what I wanted from the divorce, it really was pretty straight forward because of the prenuptial agreement with the only possible bone of contention being half of the house that I now owned.

No I never filed the changed deed on the Lake house. I really don't know why, maybe because of the comment Alice made about being careful or was it just fate that I shoved it back into mind with the intention to do it when I got around to it. One of those puzzles our mind presents us with from time to time.

"I can have her served with the papers tomorrow, is that OK with you?"

"Sure go ahead, I'm going to head up to the lake in the morning".

Then I handed copies of the document in my safety deposit box to each of them.

"Here have a look at this. Tell me what you think?

I think they both must have read it at least three times because it took a while for them to react.

"WOW" from "Red" and "Holy cow" from Michelle.

"This is some bomb shell for Monique. Can the company handle it?"

"At the moment yes, two years from now, I don't know. That's why I want it all in one lump sum. I'll take a big hit on taxes but at least I have most of it. If the company goes down the tube, I could lose more."

Monique's parents must have had a much higher opinion of me than they had of their daughter. I'm pretty sure they had a fairly good idea of our special Domme/sub relationship but never let it on. Anyway the day after Monique's father's will was read, I got a call from his attorney, asking me to come to his office at my earliest convenience.

When I went the next day, he showed me a special addition to the will that was to remain secret. Well at least until now.

While the original "official" will left all their assets to Monique, there was a special provision that I would "inherit" one Million Dollars for every year of service as an officer of the company, to be paid by the company in the event the marriage to their daughter was terminated by death or divorce.

In short, the day my divorce would be final, the company owed me nine million bucks.

"Nice "golden parachute" Pete. What do you think made Monique's dad do this?"

"To be honest, I have no idea. Maybe they knew their "baby" had a character flaw. I just don't know."

"Can she contest this?"

"Sure, but it's not going to fly. She'll be wasting her money fighting it. Say would you settle for less if we could get it without a fight? I mean I'm 99 percent sure we would win, but it would take years and like you said, there may not be enough assets left by then."

"Sure Michelle, I'll "fight" but I'll accept five million. I know that amount will not put an undue burden on the finances of the company."

"Great, I work up the paper work on this. When will you be back in town?"

"Oh, I don't know for sure. You can always fax it to me at the lake."

"Say on another matter, what is the deal with the apartments here? I saw the "for rent" sign."

"Oh that one, that is a furnished six month deal starting September 1st. Two "G's a month plus utilities. You want to see it? We have the key. It belongs to friends of ours that have taken a teaching position for that time in Shanghai.

"Damn right I want to see it. I need to hang my hat some place while I figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life."

So we went and looked at it. Sure enough, you practically drove into the living room with special exhaust fans kicking in as soon as the garage door was opened. In the winter also a special heater would kick in to make up for the heat loss.

There was a combo dining living space with an open kitchen to one side and a half bath. There was a loft with a circular stair case that led to two bedrooms and baths.

All of it was tastefully furnished with high quality stuff. These were not mere teachers. There was more to the story.

"Where do I sign, this great."

So we went back to the office. I signed the lease, got the garage door opener and keys to a side door.

"Welcome neighbor. I assume you are going to be at the lake for the labor day weekend, so when you come back, you can drive right in and make yourself at home."

"Neighbor?"

"Yes Michelle and I live in the one on the other end of the building, where the two garage doors are next to each other."

The mystery deepens. Partners in the law firm, partners in bed?

"Hey speaking of Labor Day" - Michelle interrupted my musing - "when are you going to invite us to that mysterious lake house of yours? No one we know at the club or anywhere else has ever been there."

"Yeah, I think I once asked Monique about it maybe a year ago or so and she called it a dump in the woods" piped up "Red".

"Ladies, it might have been a dump some years ago but no longer. I would love to have you up there but first I have to order mattresses for the guest rooms."

"Guest rooms? Like more than one?"

"How big is your bed? I mean if Monique made you sleep on the couch." came the question from Michelle.

I looked at them and I was sure there was something going on. Some special twinkle showed in their eyes.

There was that damned question again. Where did I see those emerald green eyes?

I must have blushed a bit, because they both giggled.

"Well if you must know it's a "super king size"

"You mean one of those monsters where you put two queen beds together?"

"Yep"

"Well then it's settled, we'll be there for the labor day weekend. No need to order mattresses. There is room enough for the three of us but YOU buster get the "crack""

They both cracked up laughing almost hysterically pointing at my crimson red face.

I just stammered "I'll fax you directions"

With that they shoved me out the door but not without pressing their very nice boobs into my arms giving me a kiss on each cheek.

"Take care of yourself Pete. Be careful. We'll take care of things here. No need to worry. Let us know what the forecast is for up there so we know what to pack."

I walked out of there with my head spinning. Yesterday I was a wimpy cuck according to my wife – hopefully soon to be ex. Now I have two hot chicks hitting on me, making all sorts of unspoken promises...

Life is going to very interesting. But those emerald green eyes. I could not let go of the thought that I had see them in a very different setting.

I walked back to the diner where my car was. I still was stuffed from the sandwich but knew that sooner or later I would be hungry. However, I had no desire to go out alone to some restaurant.

So I went back inside the diner and got a container of their excellent New England type clam chowder to "nuke" at the hotel and some rolls for dinner. I can pick up a six pack of Yuengling on the way to my hotel and I'll be all set for the night.

After dinner I decided to call Greg on my throw away phone. Just in case he would pass the number to Monique.

"Hey Greg, it's Peter"

Silence

"You there? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I hear you, just a bit surprised. I thought I'd never hear from you or see you again. Look I'm so sorry about...

"Stop Greg, don't beat yourself up over that. It was not your fault. She manipulated both of us. What are you doing this weekend? Come to the lake if you don't mind sleeping on the couch. It's quite comfortable, I know. Been there done that. You could come up Saturday and stay over, go home on Sunday. I'll fix a tee time for Sunday morning. It's going to be early because I want to be back in time for lunch and racing."

We'll have plenty of time to talk. I had a chat with Michelle today and she has some ideas for hairy ass harry. So do I that I want to run past you, now that I'm unemployed."

"I heard about that, Monique called my, she was going nuts, ranting and raving that it was all my fault that you had left. If I hadn't untied you, she could have fixed everything. I don't know, I think she's going off the deep end."

"Well things are not going to get better. "Red" is going have her served the divorce papers tomorrow. So will you come?

"Sure, how do I get there?"

"I'll e-mail you directions after we hang up. Your GPS will get you to the right area but not to where my place is. Once you are on the county road, watch your speed. Trooper Jameson is just looking for guys like you with big flashy Merc's."

"I'll try to remember. Good to hear from you, I'll see you Saturday around lunch time."

"Well, try to get there by noon. That way I can feed you otherwise, you'll have to help yourself. The back is open. Our race starts at 1:30 and I want to be out on the lake the latest by 1:15."

"Take care and watch out for Jameson."

"Bye" – "Bye"

Well that was that, better stop at the super market tomorrow on the way up and stock up on food and beer.

I thought about calling the Coopers but decided that it could wait and I'll see them maybe in person tomorrow afternoon or evening. Something like my problem is better talked about face to face with friends.

Time for my dinner a nice cold Yuengling and maybe a movie on the tube before going to sleep. Hopefully I won't have to deal with that nightmare again.

Well this time the nightmare did not return but neither did sleep. I tossed and turned, wondering if I was doing the right thing with divorcing Monique. Should I meet with her? Let her try to explain why she ignored the safe word. But then I thought about what Greg had said about her getting pissed at him for letting me go. She said to him that she could have fixed it. What did she have in mind? Pain to force me to submit? Pain to punish me for using the safe word? Or maybe pleasure? Convince me to suffer with a blow job? I just don't know.

I loved her. No correction I still love her, I just don't trust her any longer. A BDSM relationship without trust is dangerous, destructive.

Oh what am I going to do?

A fine mess. Maybe I get some insights into her state of mind when I talk to Greg on Saturday face to face. This is going to be rough.

I'm sure the sexy lawyer duo, if they have the mind to, can make me forget for a while. But what if my need to be dominated overwhelms me. Sure I could find some ProDomme to remove the basic itch. But that is not the same as living it even if it not truly full time. I mean there were periods with Monique where we had a truly "vanilla" life. But then again, there it always was. Just a phrase from me if the need was there and she could turn into a bitch from hell or a very caring, loving sensual Domme. I never knew which Monique would show up. That was part of the thrill, the excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.