Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

We drove home in silence and as we entered the house I was following Monique to our bedroom when she virtually slammed the door into my face

"Find another place to sleep. Breakfast in bed around ten" came from behind the closed door.

None of the beds in the guest rooms had any mattresses and stuff, I hadn't seen the need for it until now. So I grabbed a blanket and pillow from a closet and settled down on the couch spending a fairly restless night with all sorts of confused thoughts running through my head.

On one end my subbie side was in sync with had happened but I really had hoped for more of a normal loving Wife/hubby time after our problems last week. I mean playing at Coopers was fun and I had no problem with that, but the cold shoulder after what happened on the boat. I just don't know. Add to that Alice's comments when we were leaving. This was all uncharted territory for me.

I gave up trying to sleep around 5:30 or so and went outside with my blanket to watch the sun rise to another beautiful late summer morning.

I must have fallen asleep. A sudden pain in my face followed by the realization that I just had been slapped pretty hard.

"Where is my breakfast slave?"

Now I was awake and on my knees kissing Monique's feet.

"Sorry Goddess, I must..."

"Shut up and get busy, knock before coming into my room to serve Me"

With that she turned and headed back to the house. "Shit" now I'm in real trouble. Oh well not much I can do and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for my Queen.

I knocked as instructed

"Come in, bring me the tray on your keens"

As I entered I saw Monique sitting on the bed, her feet on the floor.

"Kneel right here in front of me and hold the tray while I eat."

She crossed her legs and started swinging her foot hitting my balls with ever so slightly increasing intensity while she was taking her time eating. This was quite a torture, not only my balls but by now also my back and arms started to hurt. The tray was not that heavy but try holding it for 30 minutes or so straight out while on your knees.

Finally she was done.

"Put the tray over there and get busy, you with you know what"

After her fourth orgasm, she pushed me away

"When do you have to get ready for your race?"

"Jack will get here around 1:30"

"OK, I want lunch at 12:30 sharp and now get out of here, don't forget the dirty dishes."

Still puzzled about her behavior I left, glad to be able to get off my knees and by now my ball were a bit sore from the steady pounding while Monique ate her breakfast. The kicks were not really severe but when you get one after the other for oh maybe half an hour or so, your balls will be sore.

I went and got the boat ready for the race, really not too much to do since I had left the sails on from yesterday, just secured them to the boom and put the cover over the whole thing.

I decided that I was better off staying out of Monique's way until it was time to fix lunch. When I came into the house Monique just came out of the bed room wearing a truly spectacular bathing suit that left very little for the imagination and I figured that if a cool breeze would hit her nipples, they just might pop right through the thin fabric.

"I'm going for a swim, call me when lunch is ready" blowing me a kiss as she walked out.

I fixed us a couple Caesar salads and fresh lemonade, set it all up on the deck and then went down to the dock to tell Monique that lunch was ready.

She came out of the water like an incredibly beautiful Mermaid, ran up to me and gave me a hug rubbing here wet body all over me. I was instantly hard but also pretty wet. She laughed heading for the food

"Later boy, later boy, maybe if you win the race"

No further incidents during lunch, just some general conversation. When Jack showed up I had to grin as an almost instant "appreciation" for Monique's looks showed in his loose bathing suit. It took a bit before he was able to concentrate on his chores getting ready for the race as he kept looking up the hill.

By the time we were ready to shove off, Monique had gone inside the house. I was disappointed, I had hoped that She would come down and wish us luck. Oh well.

We had a great start and things were going good when it suddenly got dark, the wind picked up and there was rumbling coming from the other side of the hill. The race committee sounded the horn, letting everyone know that the race had been abandoned and it was time to seek shelter. The last thing you want to do is getting caught out on the lake in a sail boat during a thunder storm.

The normal thing is to head for the closest shore and shelter and as we were at the other end of the lake we pulled into a dock there and people owning the place invited us to wait the storm out on their covered patio. I had never met them before, but obviously they understood our situation.

Turns out that they had an arrangement with owners where they would use the lake house for two weeks and in return let them have their condo in Aspen for two weeks in the winter. Sure sounded like a good arrangement.

Anyway the storm finally moved out after a couple of hours and Jack helped me bail the boat before walking home since he only lived a couple of blocks away on the other side of the road. His parents did not have lake front property.

I sailed back and put the boat away before heading up to the house. By now it was almost 5: 30 and Monique was pissed because she didn't know where I had been.

"Darling, thunder storms on the lake are very dangerous and everyone just heads for the nearest shore and shelter until it's all over. Really nothing to worry about. We are just being careful."

"Oh, OK, I guess I'll now know for next time. How about some dinner?"

"Sure babe, hamburgers OK? Usually on Sunday I try to keep it simple".

"That's fine, get me a glass of red please"

That sounded good to me too and I got two glasses out.

"Are we having company that you did not tell me about?

I looked at her totally puzzled

"The second glass, slaves don't drink wine. You may have some water"

Damn, here she was getting into the Domme thing again. This is all new. In the past most of the time, there was some form of prior agreement that "play" would be eminent, some form of warning. This constant back and forth left me unsettled and confused. I did not know what to make out this change in behavior.

Still puzzled I went about preparing dinner and not taking chances I set only one place at the dining room table. It had started to rain again and it was too damp and cool to eat outside. Cooking in the rain was not a problem since the grill was under an overhang from the house.

I was fully prepared to eat in the kitchen.

"Bring your plate and sit with me. I want to talk to you"

So I did and as we were eating...

"Here is what I want for tonight. After you've cleaned up we can sit and watch 60 minutes or "dateline", your choice. After that I want you to take a shower and shave, you know shave ever thing. I borrowed some restraints from Alice and I want you to secure yourself to the bed. Call me when you are ready"

"Goddess, your slave is ready to please you"

I got no reaction, so I just laid there, not that I could do anything after securing myself to the bed in four points.

Eventually Monique strutted, yes I think that is the right word for it, strutted like a super model on the runway in a slinky not quite form fitting or see-through gown. I mean you could see every curve of her delightful body but at the same time there was still a bit of mystique as to what was under that filmy material.

"Goddess..."

"Quiet boy, I'll let you know when it's time for you talk. Got it?"

I just nodded.

Monique sat on the bed and began to lightly stroke my dick and in mere seconds it was rock hard.

"Good, keep it that way" and proceeded to place several rubber bands around it by the "root" and some more around my balls clearly designed to keep me from ejaculating.

"I hate not having proper toys, make sure that we have duplicate set of all the portable stuff for next weekend.

This she followed up with a different set of nipple clamps on my still quite sore nipples. These were connected with a chain and if you pulled, they got tighter and tighter.

"Well I think you are now ready darling. Remember, you said that things other than cuckolding you in our homes was negotiable. Well I'm now ready to negotiate"

Smiling, she started tugging on the chain with one hand and dripping lube with other on my dick before starting to stroke it, never creating enough friction to get me really "revved" up but driving me out of my mind with desire.

"So baby, we need to talk about the cuckolding." - Another agonizing tuck on the chain and equally torturous strokes on my dick – "I want to be free to cuckold when and where – I know not at home or here – You will know about it sometimes before but always after because you will clean up the "cream pies" your loving wife is bringing you"

A vicious and much harder tuck on the chain – "you may answer Yes

Goddess"

Another tuck as I hesitated to answer

"ahhgh, yes Goddess"

"Good boy" loosening the claps a tad and stroking my dick to almost the edge.

"Next item" letting go of my dick and tightening the damn clamps again – "there will be times when I want you to watch ME getting fucked by a real man, not a small dicked wimp like you".

"I rather n..." "Ahhhhg"

"Not up to discussion – like before all that is required is Yes Goddess"

"But first listen to how it will play out. The first time you will be naked, tied to a chair in the room where My lover will fuck My brains out. My soggy panties, soggy from all that anticipation of your humiliation will be stuffed into your mouth just to make sure you don't start ranting and raving.

This could be at this home, or a hotel room. We'll see. If it is going to take place at My lover's home, you will first prepare and serve us a meal. Could be lunch, could be dinner. Don't know at this point."

"This is the right place where you to say..."

I got the idea as the clamps tightened with a steady pace

"Yes Goddess"

"Hmm good boy, see this is easy." Again releasing some of the tension and stroking my dick.

I was so horny and turned on both from the domination as well as the sexual teasing. I was going crazy. I think I would agree to almost everything. Alice must have known, that's why the warning to be careful. I had to be on my guard so that I would not get trapped into something that was part of my limits.

A tuck on my nipples refocused my attention. This was followed with her fabric covered breasts lightly brushing my face, back and forth, back and forth. Monique pulled away a bit and looked down with a big smile on her face as I tried to follow those delectable breasts but couldn't because of the restraints.

"Down boy" " Maybe later"

Monique brought up a couple of minor issues, again accompanied by pain and pleasure and I really had no problems with agreeing to them.

There was lots of sexual teasing and denial and then the proverbial stuff hit the fan. I little while ago Monique had removed the rubber bands and the clamps, even kissed my very sore nipples quite lovingly. I was a bit tense, never sure if in the next second she would bite down on them. Anyway my dick was ready to explode from all the teasing and I think getting touched by a feather would have made me cum. I had my eyes closed and did not see it coming.

"Ahhhg" I almost screamed in pain as the ice hit my balls and dick and before I completely realized what was happening, I was locked up in that damn CB again. Horny and frustrated but unable to do anything about it.

"There baby, that is much better, don't you think? The CB will stay on until after you've watched me getting fucked by My lover. Maybe tomorrow, maybe three months from now..."

I ignored her as there really was nothing to say.

She released me from my bonds "go take a shower – not here" as I was headed... "Use one of the other bathrooms, then come back here."

When I got back, Monique now naked just pointed at her pussy and I went to work. As she was almost drifting off to sleep after a number of very satisfactory orgasms judging from the noise she made, she murmured.

"Come up here and snuggle with me, tell me that you love me"

That of course I did, pulling the cover over us settling my locked up dick in her ass crack and gently stroking her breast and rock hard nipple. A sigh of contentment came out of her mouth as she drifted off to sleep while I had another mostly sleepless night after all that sexual teasing without any release and having my locked up dick...

I'm not sure how much good I was going to be able to do in the office in the morning.

Breakfast was quick and the drive into the city mostly silent and a bit tense.

As we neared our home, Monique turned to me...

"So do I see you home tonight?"

"Not unless you manage to replace that bloody couch. I'll stay again at the suite."

"I knew there was something else that should have negotiated with you last night. Well in that case I might just as well get myself a date for tonight."

"Your choice Monique, just remember NOT in our home or..."

Yeah, yeah, I'll remember..."

and mumbling something else that I didn't catch as she stormed up the walk to the house leaving me to drag her two suitcases into the house.

Carmen looked at me puzzled as the door to our bedroom slammed shut. I just shrugged my shoulder and left for the office.

There was a bunch of stuff waiting for me and I was quite busy. I really had no time to think about yesterday and this morning. Then the phone rang, my private line that bypasses my PA. It was Greg.

"Hey buddy, how was your weekend?"

"Greg, can I call you back. I'm in the middle of something, or maybe even better can we meet at the Downtown Athletic Club for lunch, say around one?"

"Sure, you got it as long as you're buying. I'll book one of those little alcoves, lots of privacy for us. I have got something that I need to talk to you about concerning..."

"Monique?"

"you got it. I'm a bit in a quandary..."

"Don't worry, we'll sort it out over lunch, see you at one."

Well, she sure didn't waste any time, did she? Nothing I can do, I'll see what Greg has to say and go from there. Now where was I with this?

When I got to the club, Greg was already seated. I ordered a Yuengling and the waiter told us about the really nice rare roast beef. So we both got an open roast beef sandwich with lots of fresh horse reddish on the side.

I looked at Greg who looked a bit uncomfortable.

"So I'm guessing Monique called you and wants you to...

Greg held his hand up.

"Let me tell you first that I told her that I would talk to you about her idea and if you were not cool with it, that would be the end of my seeing her. Boy did she throw a hissy fit. I've never knew she that an "extensive vocabulary"."

I just sat and grinned

"Anyway, I gather you've got a pretty good idea of what she wants. So I told her that if you were OK with it, I would be OK with you watching us, even letting her tie you to the chair. But that I would not tolerate any physical action, like slapping or whatever you guys do when you play. Not in my house. Having you cook and serve our dinner was also a No-GO for me. I'm not going to humiliate my friend beyond what has already happened."

"So when does she want to do this?"

"She was talking about either tomorrow or Wednesday."

"Either is OK with me. You decide with Her. Maybe suggest that the three of us go out dinner before going to your place. I appreciate your sentiments about the whole thing. Getting tied up and watching her is something that I did agree to. So if I have to do it I rather do it with you than some other guy whom I don't know and will do who knows what."

I'll be OK with serving you guys some drinks after we get to your place. I know where the stuff is and that way, maybe she'll get it out of her system and be done with it. I know it may be hard for you to understand but I can live with the cuckolding. It's strange in one way I'm really pissed and jealous but on the other hand there is a certain thrill for me that she has the power to make me accept it. I don't know, having it finally out in the open may be good for us in the long run. We'll just have to see".

"Now what are we going to do about "hairy ass harry?"

"I've got a couple of ideas"

So we sat for another hour working out a strategy to punish that bastard but good. We figured that within six months he would be financially ruined and leave town with his tail tucked into his ass. There also could be couple of other husbands gunning for him by the time we were done with him.

I was in a pretty upbeat mood when I got to the office and stayed late, catching up on things before going across the street for dinner and eventually some much needed sleep. I didn't even make it to the eleven o'clock news.

It must have been a little after midnight when my phone rang. It was Monique.

"Wake up buster, I've got a job for you, unlock the door to the suite and wait next to it on your knees. Oh and better be naked".

Wonder what this is all about. Looks like I'm going to lose some more sleep.

I had just settled down on to my knees when the door burst open, Monique stormed in and gave it a kick with her heel to close it. Next thing I knew was that I was flat on my back, good thing there was carpet and padding there, and Monique's pussy and ass descending onto my face.

"Eat you miserable bastard, eat My Lover's cum" was the last thing I heard before passing out from lack of oxygen.

I must have scared Monique, because when I came too, she was all lovey dovey and concerned.

"Sorry baby, I got carried away. I was so angry with you and Greg for ruining My fun".

"Look Monique, I had nothing to do with Greg's decisions. He made them when he talked to you. I had no idea you two talked until I met him for lunch today. So did you fix a date?"

"Yes for Wednesday and since you won't be my cook and servant, you'll be my chauffeur. You will take me to the restaurant where I'll meet Greg. I suggest you get yourself a sandwich because, while Greg and I are eating you will stay with the car. When we are done, you'll follow us to Greg's place.

I don't know when I'll dismiss you during the evening but I expect you to come and pick me up by the time Greg goes to work. I'll leave my car here. So once we get back here and you've cleaned up My morning "cream pie" you can go to work and I'll get myself home." Now enough talking get back down on your back. You are not done serving me, but I'll try not to kill you this time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.