A Valentine's Tradition - Cover

A Valentine's Tradition

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Angie and Geoff enjoy voyeurism and exhibitionism, so as a Valentine's treat Angie takes them to Victoria's Secret to do some sexy modelling. Things get fun when Bob mistakes Angie for a Personal Shopper. As Angie's lingerie gets briefer, Geoff gets bolder; leading an unsuspecting Bob into the ultimate Personal Shopper experience: "The Lingerie Test Drive"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

"Come into the changing room," I said, backing in and pulling him with me; not really giving him a choice. It really wasn't that difficult; Bob seemed to have crossed a mental line where whatever happened next, he was going to write it off as part of the Personal Shopper experience. For the sake of his relationship, I hope he kept the details to himself though.

"Do you think the fabric will be too rough?" I asked, closing the door behind us and encouraging him to stroke my breasts again.

"Um, no, I don't think so," he said, cupping both of them again and stroking me with his thumbs. "It's got a nice feel."

"Oh! Um... ," I looked at my feet and pretended to be embarrassed. "I didn't ... I wasn't really asking how they felt in your hands."

Bob jumped like someone had jabbed him with a cattle prod. "Oh sh- ... oh dear," he stammered, eyes wide and panicked again as he jerked his hands back to his own chest. "I'm so sorry! I thought..."

"It's okay," I reassured him, delighted at the level of control I had. I really was going to hell for this stunt. "What I meant," I said, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, "is that you won't be touching Vicky with just your hands." I slid the shirt back over his shoulders to reveal his chest; he hadn't filled out with a man's muscles yet, but he had an attractive, slim wedge shape with a little bit of hair that was just too enticing not to run my hands over.

"What are you and Vicky usually doing by the time she's wearing just a bra and panties?" I whispered in his ear, our chests not quite touching.

"Um, kissing?" Bob gulped. "But we can't..."

"Do you hold each other while you kiss?" I asked, reaching up and locking my fingers together behind his neck. Now my breasts were touching his chest and I pressed close to make sure he could feel their pliant softness moulding against his skin.

"Yes?" He didn't sound very confident, letting out a shaky breath.

Slipping one arm down to his waist, I rubbed my body against him. "Does it feel scratchy against your chest?" I breathed into his ear.

"No," he whispered back. "It feels ... really ... really good." His voice cracked on the last word. "Soft."

"Good," I said, moving so that my lips were right in front of his. "Now see if you can undo it."

"I beg your pardon?" His eyes had been perpetually wide since he first saw me in the satin and lace nightie, but if it was possible, they boggled just a little more.

"You need to be able to undo it easily," I explained matter-of-factly. "Otherwise you might spoil the moment. Have you ever unhooked one?"

Incapable of lying to mask his inexperience, he just shook his head, looking at me warily and probably wondering whether this would go far enough for him to see my breasts.

"Put your arms around me and feel the clasp with your fingers," I instructed. Bob was still on autopilot and did exactly as I asked. Now we were standing with chests together and arms around each other. I relaxed my hips into our embrace and felt the hard bulge of his cock against my pubic mound and almost let out a moan. I took another shaking breath and steeled myself to have him undress me.

"Put your thumbs beneath the strap on either side of the clasp and grip it with your fingers," I said. As I was talking, I brought my hands around to the front and hooked my own fingers beneath the waistband of his jeans. I hoped that the next step would require so much concentration that he wouldn't notice what I was doing.

"The clasp is a pair of hooks that fit into little eyelets," I explained. "You have to push the two sides into the middle," I felt him doing as I asked, "and try to pull your left hand away from my back to release the hooks." It wasn't working; I didn't think it would on the first attempt.

"I don't think it..." Bob began.

"Relax," I interrupted, "Just let it go loose and start again. Try getting a grip closer to the middle." This time as he tried, I mirrored his movements by unbuttoning his jeans.

"I think I got it," he said excitedly, although when he released his grip, the bra stayed fastened. I did a lot better; I got his pants unbuttoned on the first go.

"You only got one of the hooks," I said. I could feel the change in tension on the strap. "Have one more try."

It was funny to see the look of intense concentration on his face as he tried to release the last hook. I honestly think he had no idea that I almost had his pants undone.

"Got it!" he exclaimed with a smile. I used the moment of conquest to unzip him.

Now this would either work brilliantly or it would fail miserably, but I had to make it quick to have any chance. I shrugged out of the bra and held it up to him. "Here, hold this." He was so surprised at the sudden appearance of my naked breasts that he just meekly took the bra from me with his jaw hanging open. "Now, one last test and we're all done." And with a smile and a wink, I slipped my fingers beneath the waistband of his underwear at the hips and pulled them smoothly all the way down his legs along with his jeans.

"Oh God!" he cried quietly as his hard cock sprang loose, nearly hitting me in face as I bunched the knot of clothing at his ankles. And then, "Oh my God," for good measure.

I only got a quick look at it as I stood back up, but from my vantage point it seemed that Vicky had no cause for complaint. It was a healthy girth and a very pleasing length, and it had this curious upward curve that made me immediately wonder what a cock that shape would feel like inside me. Not that I intended to find out. All going well, I was just a few short minutes away from getting my fill of cock, but it wasn't going to be Bob's.

Not giving him time to think, I gripped his shaft at the base and guided it down and between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held our naked chests together, my hard nipples pressed into his and his rigid cock moulding along the valley of my panty-covered slit and curving up behind to press into the cleft of my buttocks.

"How does that feel?" I tried my best to sound like a shop assistant perhaps straightening a jacket on his shoulders, but I had a strange man's cock tucked between my legs and underneath my bravado I was shaking like a revival preacher.

"Huh?" Bob was almost beyond the ability to form words.

"The panties, Bob," I explained patiently, our lips close enough to kiss. I gently rocked my hips and felt his cockhead sliding down the valley between my cheeks as his shaft grazed along what by now must be a very swollen and excited vulva. Oh my goodness, it felt heavenly. With lips quivering right in front of Bob's, I just wanted to kiss him, but that wasn't part of the game.

I felt his cock throb against my wanton pussy, and in an almost unconscious gesture of response I flexed my thighs, trapping his heaving tool between them. There was nothing more to say now, he would either go for it or he'd pull away. With our eyes locked I gave him a look that I hope said I wanted this at least as much as he did.

And then he did pull away, just a couple of inches; his cock-skin trapped between my thighs and rolling smoothly over the thickly-veined manhood underneath. Oh, and that curve! As he pulled out, his cock-head stroked deliciously down the cleft of my ass.

Go? Or stay? What will you do? Please stay.

He rested his cheek against mine and I heard him softly sigh, then my heart leaped as he stroked back in, knocking his pubis gently against my sensitive pussy lips. Oh my good God, this is really going to happen! There was a breathless voice screaming in my head. I'm-standing-almost-naked-in-the-arms-of-a-stranger-in-a-changing-room-with-my-husband-just-outside-and-he's-going-to-fuck-me! He's-going-to-fuck-me-between-my-thighs-and-the-sexiest-softest-panties-I've-ever-worn-with-his-cock-head-tickling-the-cleft-of-my-ass. Please, oh God, please, don't let this be a dream!

Bob stroked in again, harder this time, and I felt the warm friction of his cock through the gusset of my panties. "Oh, yes," I squeaked in his ear. "Please, yes." I held on for dear life, one arm wrapped around his torso and the other around his neck. Bob responded to my encouragement and drove his cock back into that tight little triangle of heaven between my thighs and pussy, holding me tight and lifting me off the floor with the power of his stroke. He was supporting me, but most of my weight was bearing down on the root of his cock and I felt my pussy open up under the pressure, exposing my clitoris.

Ecstasy washed through me in a wave as he ground those sweet, soft panties into my love button and I clenched my thighs even tighter around his cock. "Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" I cried urgently into his ear. Bob closed two strong hands over my buttocks and backed me into the mirror. The cold glass on my back was like a bucket of ice-water in the face, but then he made me instantly forget it as he lifted me off my feet and drove his cock back into that little panty-clad honey-hole, mashing into my pussy lips and making my legs quiver with the beginnings of an unexpected orgasm.

But then it was all over in a breathless rush of groaning and straining as Bob arched back and came. I was pinned to the mirror and completely helpless with my heels dangling an inch off the floor and his heaving, throbbing cock wedged between my pussy lips and spraying cum over the glass behind me. Miraculously, with his hands on my ass, the panties were spared almost completely from the sticky mess ... on the outside at least; my juices on the inside were another story altogether. Luckily the ones in Vicky's size were resting clean and safe on the chair with all the other lingerie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.