Weird Wednesday
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As a result of a horrific traffic accident, Mother and Daughter trade bodies. What happens next is not to be believed.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After their orgy in the hot tub, Allison and Kristen left to go shopping at the mall. Kristen told Allison she had her mother's credit cards and could spend what she liked.

Brooke and Martin went up to Kristen's bed room and they took another shower together. Each was worn out from the sex that morning and they just tenderly washed each other.

Brooke riffled through her mother's closet, but found little to wear that she liked until she settled on a denim miniskirt and a white semi-transparent blouse that showed off a Victoria's Secret bra she found in a drawer. When she came downstairs, Martin gave her a wolf whistle. "Now, that is sexy, Kristen. I love it." He liked it when Kristen showed off her body, which she had been hesitant.

Brooke had found her mother's wedding To Do List and they worked on some of the items as they shopped.

Martin mentioned a dinner they had to attend that evening that Brooke pretended to have forgotten about. It was a wine-and-dine for a new client at the law firm whose business Martin was trying to nail down. Brooke asked to go dress shopping and with Martin waiting outside the dressing room she modeled several new dresses before settling on a little black dress with deep cleavage that Martin said was "too sexy for words."

As Martin drove back to Kristen's house, Brooke rubbed Martin's dick until he was hard and panting behind the wheel. His fiancé's daughter had developed a thirst for her soon-to-be step-father's cock. Brooke unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. As Martin drove down the highway Brooke gave him another blow job. She sucked his dick until he spewed his load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. Her lesbian tendencies seem to have faded when she crossed over into her mother.

He caressed her hair as she sat up and wiped her chin. "I love sucking your dick, Marty."

"I love you so much, Kristen."

"I love you too, Marty." Brooke was falling in love with her mother's fiancé or, at least, his big dick.

Martin and Brooke spent the rest of the afternoon in the hot tub. Nudity was now the dress code for the tub, and Martin set Brooke up on the side and licked her pussy until she had a rather loud climax.

Brooke dressed for the dinner, wearing her little black dress with a black thong underneath and no bra. Her big tits bounced in a fashion that she knew would draw stares all evening long.

At the party, Brooke was a hit. She allowed the men to stare at her tits without seeming to catch them doing it. The new client, Mr. Clifford Benson and his wife, Hindy, were in their fifties and the dress Hindy wore was haute couture. Brooke noticed that Hindy gave her cleavage a prolonged stare. Brooke returned the look and saw the interest in Hindy's eye.

As the party went on Brooke kept catching Hindy's eye until the two of them were sipping martinis by the patio door.

"Would you care to get some air, Kristen?" Hindy asked with a smile.

"I would." She and the client's wife walked out on the patio and down a walk through a garden.

"You and I seem to have a connection." Hindy put her hand behind Brooke's back.

"I think so too. I've been drawn to you all evening." Brooke said as the stopped in a gazebo.

Hindy sat down and patted the bench next to her. "I have been very attracted to you. That's a very sexy dress you have on. It really shows off your body."

"Thank you. Your dress is very sexy. You have lovely breasts. May I?" Brooke reached out and cupped Hindy's left breast and softly caressed it.

Hindy inhaled sharply as Brooke fondled her tit. She turned her head to Brooke and moved in for a kiss. The women sat in the gazebo and exchanged saliva with increasing intensity. Brooke pulled down the strap of her dress exposing her large tit and brought Hindy's hand to her breast. Hindy's fingers softly massaged Brooke's tit flesh.

Their kisses became more passionate and Brooke took down Hindy's bodice and took both tits in her hands. She leaned down and kissed Hindy's big tit and then sucked on her large round nipple. Her tongue teasing the rigid tip as Hindy leaned back and allowed Brooke to move from nipple to nipple.

Brooke looked up at Hindy and said softly, "I want to eat your pussy." Hindy grinned and leaned back and moved her right foot to the bench and showed Brooke her white G-string. Brooke slipped to the floor of the gazebo and hooked Hindy's panty and exposed her bare pussy. "God, Honey, your pussy looks so sweet. I have to taste this." She dipped her tongue into Hindy's honey pot and swiped up strings of her pussy juices.

"Kristen, you're so fucking hot. I love how you're eating my pussy." Hindy put her hand on Brooke's head and pressed her face tight to her dripping cunt.

Brooke slipped two fingers into Hindy's cunt hole and rubbed her special spot and made Hindy moan loudly into the evening's darkness.

Hindy came with a loud shriek and sprayed Brooke's face with a heavy stream of pussy juice. Hindy laid back on the bench and caught her breath. Brooke kissed her and offered her a taste of her torrent of pussy juice. "You're so good at that, Kristen."

She sat up and gave the woman a hug. "Do you and Martin swing?"

Brooke wasn't sure what that was, so she said, "We're open to anything."

"Why don't you two come up to our suite and we can swap men. My husband is a great fuck, you'll love his big dick, and I want to give Martin a try in my pussy."

"We would love to swap with you. Let me go and tell Martin about our plans after the party." Brooke stood up and gave Hindy her hand.

Hindy stood and adjusted her dress to cover her tits. "Let's go set this up."

Martin was stunned when Kristen told him she'd set up a wife swapping arrangement with their prospective client. "Martin, we're certain to get their business if we can satisfy them sexually. You'll love Hindy, I ate her pussy out in the garden and she was so sweet. She wants to fuck you while I fuck her husband. This will get us their business."

"You did all this? Kristen, I am amazed at your willingness to make an arrangement like this." He'd never know Kristen to be so open sexually Wife swapping? The open sex in the hot tub? He was thinking that Kristen was going to be the perfect wife.

Allison and Kristen finished shopping and returned to Kristen's house to find Donny Kelso leaning against a tree in their front yard.

"I was hoping you would show up, Brooke." He said to Kristen. He was going to lay the law down today, either Brooke put out or he was dumping her.

"Come on in the house, Donny." Kristen said and he followed her with Allison behind him.

Donny wanted to see how Brooke would react so when they got in the house he took his girl in his arms and gave her a very deep kiss. Kristen was a bit surprised at first but returned her tongue and let him suck on it. She enticed his into her mouth and sucked it hard playing with it with the tip of her tongue.

Donny pulled back panting. "Fuck that was a hot kiss."

Kristen reached down and rubbed Donny's hard dick. "Feels like you liked it." Allison giggled at Donny's shock at Brooke's behavior.

Allison pulled Donny her way and gave him an identical kiss. He glanced at Brooke out of the side of his vision to see if she was getting angry. She just watched them grinning.

When Allie finished Brooke grabbed him back and Frenched him again. Allie kissed him again, this time she played with his hard cock trapped in his jeans.

"You girls are driving me crazy." Donny laughed.

"Then how about this?" Kristen pulled Allie to her and kissed her girlfriend with just as much tongue as they had used on Donny.

He watched in amazement as the girls made out in front of him. When he saw Brooke bring her hands up and fondle Allie's tits, he almost popped a wad in his pants.

Kristen then said, "Donny, you got any weed?"

"Right here." He pulled a baggie from his back pocket.

Allie plucked it from his fingers. "Let's get hammered." She giggled.

Donny pulled out some papers and a lighter. "Brooke, where can we go where your Mom won't find us."

Kristen grinned. "My bitch of a Mom doesn't give a fuck if we get stoned. Let's go up to my room."

She led Allie and Donny up to Brooke's room and plopped down on the bed. "Roll one, Donny while Allie and I make out a little."

Donny's hand shook as he rolled the joint as Kristen and Allie made out on the bed. He had just licked the joint to seal it when Allie pulled off Kristen's tee shirt and showed that she was braless. Donny saw Brooke's tits for the firsts time. "Wow, Babe, you got great tits."

Kristen pushed then together and tweaked on her nipples. "I'm glad you like them, but you should see Allie's." Kristen pulled off Allie's tee shirt and Donny saw her little tits capped by the swollen nipple buds. "Allie, I love them." I fucking down believe this, these girls have gone fucking nuts.

He torched the joint and they passed it around. To keep things even Donny pulled off his tee shirt. When the joint was out, Kristen went back to making out with Allie. The girls soon had their shorts off and Donny watched the girls kissing in their thongs.

Kristen looked at Donny. "Take off your shorts, we want to see your dick."

Donny dropped his pants in an instant and showed off his eight-inch dick. Kristen said, "I told you he had a big dick, Allie."

"God, Brooke, it's so much bigger than my boyfriend's."

Kristen reached out and took it in her hand. I wonder if she's going to give me a hand job with Allie watching. That would be so cool. He didn't get a hand job, Kristen leaned down and licked the head of his dick and then began to give him a blow job. Oh, fuck. She's gonna blow me in front of Allie. Kristen's head bobbed in Donny's lap as Allie stuffed her hand into her thong and rubbed her pussy.

"Come on,, Allie. Help me out." Kristen waved Allie to Donny's cock and Allie took over the blow job. Kristen rubbed his balls while her BFF blew her boyfriend. Kristen slipped off her thong and rubbed her pussy. Donny's eyes were glued on her shaved lips. It looks so fucking wet. God, if Allie keeps this up I'm going to blow my load in her mouth.

Donny looked at Brooke, not believing his ice-queen girlfriend was naked and frigging her pussy in front of him. She smiled at him. "Donny, you wanna fuck?"

"Go, yes. I've wanted to fuck you for weeks." He pulled Allie off his dick and crawled over on top of Brooke. Brooke is going to shit twice and die when she finds out I've fucked her boyfriend. This should be good, he's got a great cock, he's bigger than Marty.

Kristen spread her legs for Donny when Allie pulled a condom from her purse. "Put this on. Brooke, you don't want to get knocked up." She rolled it down Donny's cock and then put his dick to Kristen's pussy and shoved it home. Kristen had forgotten her daughter was virgin, and screamed in pain as Donny's cock ripen open her hymen. The boy froze. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, Brooke why didn't you tell me you were a virgin? I'm so sorry."

Kristen held Donny's arms tightly as the pain slowly subsided. How many girls get their cherries popped twice in their lives. Now Brooke is really going to be pissed. I took the main event of a girl's sexual experience from her. "Okay, Danny, start slowly and I'll tell you when to speed up."

Allie took up a spot next to Brooke and softly rubbed her breast as Danny rocked slowly in and out of her pussy. Danny's cock was in a wet velvet vice. His thoughts of dumping Brooke were long forgotten.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.