Weird Wednesday - Cover

Weird Wednesday

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As a result of a horrific traffic accident, Mother and Daughter trade bodies. What happens next is not to be believed.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Brooke woke the next morning disorientated. She wasn't in her room. She was in her mother's room and Martin was lying naked next to her. She was naked too, then the night's memories came running back. The accident, the switch, and then the plan, which failed miserably. Brooke had fucked her future step-father and loved every moment of it. Yesterday, she'd been a lesbian, and today she was definitely straight. As straight as Marty's cock was as it poked her in the ass. She reached back and found it rock hard and she wanted it again.

She turned over and slid down the bed and looked at his cock from up close. She saw the glans, the vein that ran down the bottom and the smaller ones just under the skin. She touched it and it jerked. Giggling she licked the head and then took the glans in her mouth and rubbed her tongue on it. I love his cock. It's so big and hard, and the juice is so salty sweet, like taffy. I'm going to suck him off to wake him up. Brooke gave Martin a soft gentle blow job. When he woke up he let her continue. She bobbed her head in long strokes and worked her tongue over the head and shaft. Martin put his hands on her head to guide her and she fondled his balls until she felt them jerk and a torrent of semen washed over her tongue and she quickly swallowed it all down. Every drop. She moved back up the bed and kissed him. He didn't mind his taste. "I love you," He said. Brooke looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, too." I know this isn't the bargain I made with Mom, but I didn't know he would turn me on so much. Brooke got out of bed and stopped before her image in the mirror. Her body looked good for forty-two. Her tits were still riding high and she had a full head of hair over her pussy. I'm shaving this off as soon as I can. I hate pussy hair. It used to get in my teeth, now I don't want Martin to get it in his. She looked back at him in bed. He'd fallen back asleep. She sighed and took a short flimsy robe out of her mother's closet and put it on. She'd never seen her mother wear this robe downstairs, but she wasn't her mother. It clung to every curve and just barely covered her ass. It looked great.

Kristen was awakened by a gently shake. "Hey you, you almost died yesterday." She opened her eyes to see Allison standing by Brooke's bed.

"I'm fine. We didn't get a scratch." She sat up and realized she was naked. She saw Allie's eyes go to her tits and she suppressed the urge to cover them.

"You sure didn't hurt your tits." She giggled.

Kristen smiled at her, "They're just like yesterday."

Allie sat down on the bed and wrapped her arms around Kristen. "I cried so hard when I heard you were in an accident and might be dead." She kissed Kristen and held her tight. Oh, God. This is turning me on so much. Her lips are so soft.

Kristen returned the hug and the kiss. Allie whispered, "Do you think your Mom will bother us?"

My Mom is still sleeping after fucking the shit out of my finance last night. "I'm sure she is, what do you have in mind?"

Allie stood up and stripped off her tank top and dropped her bra to the floor. She does have the most magnificent tits I've ever seen. I so want to touch them. Allie pushed down her shorts and thong and got into bed with Kristen naked.

The girls resumed kissing. Their hands softly caressed warm flesh and their moans grew in intensity. Allie kissed down Kristen's chest and sucked her nipples. Sharp jolts of pleasure arched through Kristen's body as her girlfriend nipped at her tits and rubbed her ass.

Kristen had never had lesbian sex, but seemed to know just what to do to turn on Allie. When her fingers found her pussy it was wet and when she slipped a finger inside Allie moaned loudly. The girls engaged in mutual masturbation until they needed more. Allie turned around and spread Kristen's legs and licked her pussy. Kristen pushed Allie's legs apart and saw her first teenaged pussy since she was a teenager and looked at hers in a mirror. She kissed then licked the lips and spread open her clitoral hood and gave Allie's clit a soft lick. Kristen was on her back eating out Allie when her door opened and she saw Brooke peeking in the room. Her daughter grinned and gave her a thumbs up and then shut the door.

Kristen went back to Allie's sweet pussy and licked until the girls had two wonderful orgasms. Allie rolled off Kristen and turned around and they kissed, tasting each other's juices. "That was amazing." Kristen whispered in Allie's ear. The two kissed softly enjoying their mixed flavors until Kristen said, "I'm hungry, let's go down and eat."

"I'm hungry too." Allie got out of bed and picked up her bra.

"Don't put that on. Just put on the tank top. I want to see your titties through the shirt." Kristen said.

"Won't your Mom mind me like that? Especially in front of her boyfriend."

Kristen picked out a cropped tee shirt and put it on over her C-sized breasts. "She won't say anything." Searching Brooke's drawers she found a black thong and put it on. "Just put on your underwear. Come on it will be sexy."

A worried Allie took Kristen's hand and they walked down stairs. Martin saw them first and knew Kristen would explode when she saw her daughter and friend in just braless tee-shirts and thong panties. Martin saw his finance just give the girls a once-over and smile. "You girls hungry? I'm making pancakes."

Kristen looked at her daughter wearing her shortest robe with her breasts bobbing as she moved. That's my sexiest robe. She was supposed to make some excuse to Marty, but she fucked him instead. What happened to virgin and lesbian? The only thing Brooke knows how to make are pancakes. Marty's eyes couldn't decide where to rest, each of the three females around him had worthy features to look at.

The girls climbed up on breakfast bar stools and their bare asses were fully on display. When Kristen bent over in her short robe, he could see her pussy. His eyes darted back and forth.

He couldn't believe his rather conservative fiancé would allow the young girls to eat breakfast in their skimpiest underwear. She must have a lot of faith in me. It would take a monk to not want to fuck any of the women having breakfast with him.

Brooke flipped the pancakes as she watched her mother with Allie. She'd peeked in on them and saw her mother in a sixty-nine with her best friend. After watching her mother with Allie she wasn't too sure that Mom/Brooke would take on the task of seducing Martin. Mom seemed rather hung up on Allie. They were holding hands waiting for breakfast. Brooke kept kissing Marty as she flipped the pancakes. Kristen had even seen her daughter give Martin's dick a rub through his shorts.

Kristen then took to kissing Allie while Brooke was flirting with her future husband and Brooke's step-father. It was getting heated in the kitchen. When Kristen saw Martin fondle Brooke's ass she turned to Allie and said, "Want to go in the hot tub?"

Allie said, "I didn't bring a suit."

Kristen stood up. "Who needs a suit? Come on." She took Allie's hand and they went out onto the patio.

Martin said to Kristen, "You're going to let them skinny dip in the hot tub?"

"Why not" She turned to kiss Martin hotly. She rubbed his dick, "You seem to have gotten pretty hard looking at my daughter and her best friend."

"Hey, they were half-naked. What was I to do?"

"Why don't we join them? It's all in the family." Brooke kept rubbing her future step-father's prick.

"You're sure about this? I think we're crossing some kind of line here." Martin's brow was damp with sweat.

"Okay, you put on a suit, and I'll meet you in the hot tub." Brooke gave him a kiss on the cheek and she followed the young girls outside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.