Weird Wednesday - Cover

Weird Wednesday

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As a result of a horrific traffic accident, Mother and Daughter trade bodies. What happens next is not to be believed.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Kristen George and her sixteen-year-old daughter, Brooke, where doing what they usually did—fight. Kristen and Brooke were driving to inspect the banquet hall where Kristen's wedding hold the reception. Brooke was screaming about her mother's Nazi-like control of her social life. Kristen was screaming back her response and didn't see the stop sign or the semi-truck their SUV slammed into at 60 miles per hour.

Kristen woke to the sound of metal popping. Her mind was in a fog. In front of her was a deflated air bag. The windshield was gone and she stared at the side of a semi-truck. She didn't feel any pain, but she thought she might be in shock. Then one thought filled her head: BROOKE. She snapped her head to the right and found she was looking out a window. Her head turned the other way and she saw: HERSELF. Her boy laid slumped forward and in front of her was a deflated airbag. She looked down at her body and saw she was wearing the clothes Brooke had on just moments ago.

In the distance she heard a siren. She reached over and touched herself. Her body sitting four feet to her left roused and lifted her head. She bolted upright and yelled, "MOM!" and turned to her left, looking out the window. She turned her head the other way and looked at herself. "Mom?" She said in confusion.

They looked at each other trying to decide what they were seeing. It was as if a mirror was between them allowing each to see the other's reflection. Their hands touched over the wrecked console. Kristen looked at her body and said, "Who are you?"

Brooke said, "Are you me?"

Flashing lights appeared down the street. "What happened, Mom?" The Mom body said.

Brooke's body shook her head. "I don't know, but if we try to explain this to the people coming to rescue us, they're going to think we're crazy. Tell them you're me and I'll tell them I'm you, and we'll sort this out later."

"Okay, Mom... " Mom body said to teenager body.

The paramedics showed up first. Expecting corpses, they were shocked to find bodies who could talk to them, though they said little. Inspection of their injuries while in route to the emergency room found not even a scrape.

Kristen and Brooke were confused by their identity change, but no more confused than normal for a sudden brush with death.

Martin Hamilton, Kristen's fiancé arrived quickly and hurried to Kristen's side. "I saw the pictures of the car. It's a miracle you're alive."

Brooke was nervous about Martin holding her hand and thinking she was Kristen. Kristen was nervous about Martin treating Brooke like he treated her. The kiss bothered her greatly, but she was glad to see that Brooke didn't kiss him back.

"How did this happen?" He asked Kristen.

Brooke answered him. "We got distracted during one of our epic fights."

Kristen piped up sharply, "Mom, It was your fault."

Martin, ever the mediator, patted his future wife's hand, "I'm sure it wasn't anyone's fault, but you did drive into a semi-truck."

Kristen said smugly, "Yeah, Mom. You drove right through that stop sign. This is all your fault."

Brooke sputtered in anger. "Brooke, you were screaming at me about that slimy boyfriend of yours."

Martin raised his hands. "Let's let the police sort this out. Right now, let's just sit here and praise Jesus that you're both alive."

Brooke said sarcastically, "Praise Jesus."

This drew his fiancé a sharp look of rebuke from Martin. "Darling, there's no need to be disrespectful."

Brooke lowered her eyes and said, "Sorry, I guess I'm still shaken up from the accident."

"Yes, Mom. I think we're all pretty shaken up." Kristen said.

The ER doctors didn't believe the paramedics story about the accident. The patients appeared normal in every way and after four hours of tests released them.

The ride home started out in confusion. Kristen opened the passenger side front door to get it. Brooke took her arm, "I think you're still a little confused. You're riding in the back seat. I ride up front with Martin."

Kristen glared at herself and opened the rear door and got in. After Martin pulled out onto the highway, he reached over and picked up Brooke's hand and kissed the back of it. Holy Shit! He just kissed my hand. What's he going to want to kiss later? What if he wants to fuck me? I'm a virgin and a lesbian. Oh, God. I need to get Mom alone and talk to her about this. He's not putting his dick into me, that's for sure. Brooke looked away from Martin hoping this would put up a wall to conversation.

Kristen sat in the back seat steaming. I'm going to ground that bitch for a month when we get switched back. Watching her fiancé holding her daughter's hand drove home her predicament. What's going to happen later tonight when she goes to bed with him? Suddenly Kristen grew very depressed and stared out the window as they drove home.

Kristen leaned over the rear seat. "Marty, could we stop. I really need to pee."

Brooke looked over at time. "I need to take a piss too, Marty."

Martin said, "Of course. Kristen, I think the accident must have shaken you up more than I thought. Your language has become rather crude."

Brooke looked over at him. Uh-oh. "I'm so sorry, Marty, it's just when I spend a lot of time with my daughter her potty mouth is contagious. I apologize and will try not to let her foul mouth influence me."

Kristen seethed in the backseat. She'll be grounded for a year.

Martin pulled into a Petro gas station and the girls silently got out of the car. Kristen walked behind Brooke and gave her a shove. "You better be careful you little bitch!"

"Fuck you, Mom!" Brooke shot back at herself.

After locking the door, Kristen took Brooke by the arm and turned her around roughly. "Listen to me, you little cunt!" She smirked "I'll show you some foul language. I don't want you screwing up what I have with Martin. I love him and we're getting married, and until we can go back the way we were, you're going to pretend to be me."

"I'm not kissing him, Mom. Not that way. "Brooke hissed. "And I'm certainly not fucking him."

Kristen smiled, "Well, at least we can agree on that. From tight now you, Marin's lover, has her period, and it's a bad one. Very bloody and gross."

Brooke nodded. "Okay, I can pull that off for a week." Her voice grew softer. "Mom, the reason I can't have sex with him is that I'm a virgin and a lesbian."

Kristen's jaw dropped. "Well, who would have thought with Gilbert Middleton attached to you at the hip, you would be a virgin and a lesbian. How do you pull that off?"

"I just tell him that I value my body, and I give him the world's greatest hand jobs."

"Hand jobs. Who still gives hand jobs?" Kristen was shocked. "Well, if you don't fuck Martin, then he's going to expect a blow job every night. A great one."

"Mom, I'm not sucking his dick. Ewww! That's gross."

"We have to do something for him until we get out of this mess."

"Did it occur to you, Mom that my girlfriend is going to want you to go down on her?" Brooke said.

"I'm not doing that. I'm no lesbian. I've never done that."

"Really Mom, in this the 21st century, a time of sexual openness, you've never gone down on a girl?" Brooke was amazed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.