Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

"Yes! That is what I needed," hissed the Girl Scout leader while pulling my hand free of her panties and away from her super sensitive clit.

The woman's hand moved back around behind her to find my dick just as someone knocked on the front door loudly.

Damn female about to get laid radar. How many kids got busted as teens because a parent had it and came home early?

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Pam and Cassie dragging the girl into the bathroom before closing the door quickly. The leader went from horny, about to beg a strange man to fuck her, to trying to hide the fact that same man got her off while they watched one of her Girl Scouts get herself off until she passed out. In a couple of seconds she was composed enough to head over to the door with me to see who had come up.

At the door I saw another woman wearing a Girl Scout cookie sale t-shirt and jeans.

"Loren did not bring her insulin pen or testing strips. Kaleen and I just got an urgent email that we were needed at the office tonight for some sort of computer emergency. We have to head back right now. Do you mind giving crappy Cassie a lift home? Pam is going to stay the night over there. Olivia's parents may actually be home, for a change, when you get there," the woman told her. "We all know not to rush Cassie when she has gone toxic. Next time I am going to require her mom give her an enema the day before she can go on any more out of town trips."

Not sounding like she had just gotten off she replied, "Give me a sec to see if Cassie is already done. I heard someone using the shower when I came in."

I saw the odd look on the new woman's face as the leader headed toward my bathroom.

Shrug.

Turning toward the woman standing outside my door I said, "Don't look at me. The girls asked if they could use the bathroom. If I knew I would need to call the CDC to come out to detoxify my septic tank..."

She laughed at my joke and relaxed a lot. "I wish I knew which foods cause her such violent intestinal upset. I would ban her having them for days before any trips or campouts. More than once we have had to pull off the road and open all the doors to try to get the stench out of the vans. It will take you out faster than the gas off freshly ground horseradish."

"We had someone on my school bus that had bad gas like that. Of course no one would fess up to it and they never claimed it," I laughed.

Behind us I heard Cassie pout, loudly, "I can't help it! I don't know what makes it happen, ok?"

It was all I could do to not pull her soft body into my arms to give her a big hug. Just because she is a bit of a spoiled rich princess didn't mean her feelings were armored against being teased for having vile shits.

The other leader said in a whisper "Olivia is a bit, um, indisposed."

"Indisposed my toxic butt," Cassie exclaimed taking the focus off of her vile gas. "She went around selling cookies without a bra, in last year's uniform and no panties. As soon as she got into his bathroom she was naked. She said he didn't blink when she flashed him her hair muffin, so she shaved it all bare. It made her really ready to touch herself all over. You all know what happens when she gets like that. I even slapped her, hard, to wake her up. Pam used one of the smelling salt things she found in that man's first aid kit. She is out for the count. Oh she finally over did it to pop her own cherry when she got going. You have to promise to tell her parents so they don't think you let her be around a boy or man that did it."

The lady glided through us like a warm breeze through the windows in summer. I heard the bathroom door open, some yelling, the water running and then more yelling before the woman was back out with the rest of us.

I really need to learn how to read the secret code women use to talk just by looking at each other. How the hell can they have a full conversation without any words?

"It is my fault. I should have asked someone else to come check on Cassie. Mr. Johnson and I will just have to wait on her to come out of it on her own. I am not going to have him seen carrying a limp girl out of his house to my SUV. You know how busybody neighbors get with nothing else exciting going on," the leader said looking down. "I can't lift her anymore and it is not proper to have Mr. Johnson help me try to get her dressed. Can you ask Sam if she minds hanging out here with us while we wait, just to keep things kosher. Given this particularly unusual situation, I do not want any questions to be raised about me having only one Girl Scout alone with me at any time, especially in a single man's house far from her home."

Without really asking the girl first, the lady went out the door to tell a girl to get up here to go wait with Olivia.

I saw immediately that Sam was all anyone, but her parents and grandparents, would use to address her. She was barely five feet tall, well into puberty and fighting hard to stop becoming a woman with every ounce of her being. She had on the navy Girl Scout baseball cap with all of her hair tucked up inside. She was even using a size too small sports bra to keep her boobs from showing as much as her body would permit. Instead of a skirt, she was wearing the uniform pants.

Sam could not mask her maturing womanly voice as she asked flatly, "Where is she this time?"

Since the two leaders were ignoring her and Pam was already outside with Cassie, I told Sam to follow me.

"I would say I had to stay back to protect her modesty, but she did her thing out in the hallway and passed out. The other two girls pulled her into the bathroom. Does this happen a lot," I asked Sam.

Giving me a disgusted look, she moved over to Olivia, pulled her legs open wide and shook her head a bit.

"Usually she rubs herself raw, she never puts her fingers inside that I heard about," Sam responded flatly. "How long did it take her to pass out?"

I felt myself getting a boner as I stared off in space trying to guesstimate the time in my head. She was looking between it and my face when I looked back toward her to respond.

"Maybe five to eight minutes I guess. I watched a few stunned seconds before getting the attention of your leader. I think she was too shocked at the bold show to stop her. The other two girls definitely made no effort to keep it from happening."

In a hushed whisper, intended for herself I think, "Wow she is getting a lot faster. I wished I could get off that fast to stop being wet all the time."

In for a penny ... Should I try to give back some of what I learned from Ariel?

"Sam, your body just won't let you fight the changes going on. There is not a lot you can do about being aroused all of the time," I told her as I sat down on the side of the tub and put a hand gently on her shoulder. "I know you want to keep showing the boys you can play as hard as before and can still beat them at everything, but your body is sure it wants to make you a woman. For that to happen it has to keep making sure all the equipment is in good working order, whether you like it or not. Boys go through that too. Most girls can keep it under control. Olivia seems to be one of the exceptions. If she is like the other geek girls and guys out there, she has watched every type of porn out there on the net without a close friend or sister to help her make sense of it all. I suspect she compares herself to all of those silicone enhanced porn stars and guessed, incorrectly, that she must be like them to be sexy. Today she went around putting everything on display for anyone who wanted to look and look they did. When she came into my house, she was primed to start humping anything that could get her off. I suspect that Pam and Cassie told her to give me a show as a way to make me forget what Cassie did in my bathroom. Maybe having a man watch her get off completely overrode her brain with hormones. When she wakes up, I am pretty sure she will be embarrassed as hell and very sore. If you want to help her through this, you will just have to rip her a new asshole about it. As a friend."

As Sam turned toward me, I saw the look that told me that we had connected at the level of like minds. She again looked at my pants to see that my boner had disappeared before looking up at my face. I saw her squeeze her thighs together tightly, shudder a bit and then when they parted again I saw a small wet spot. She just gave me a small almost smile as the leader told me someone was on the phone to talk with me. "Hello?"

"Joe are you going to figure out some magic way to sleep with the whole Girl Scout Troop too, not that any of them would really mind learning from you? Kay told me how Cassie and Pam were there for a while. She is completely clueless about them getting showers because you gave them both what they needed. I almost died laughing with what Olivia pulled in the hallway. That girl can't stop once she gets going; something is just wired wrong inside her brain. I doubt she will be waking up anytime soon. I am a bit embarrassed to admit it, but Jill and I experimented on her once. She stays really aroused for a while after she passes out. A good minute or so on her clit will make her orgasm hard enough that it resets the wakeup timer in her head," I heard Ariel telling me quickly. "Sam knows all about it. One weekend she kept doing it to Olivia until Olivia could not climax anymore. That was around two months back. It was the last time I heard about Olivia having an episode like this."

I watched Kay squirming around like she needed to pee badly and yet did not want me to know.

"There is an in suite bathroom off the guest room at the end of the hall," I told her.

As she rushed, off Ariel told me, "Sam really needs some of your special attention. Kay and I had a long talk about you years ago. I never gave her your name. She is smart enough to have it figured out when you said you had a special friend after an accident. Her ex makes my asshole uncle look like Saint Nick. He made her get a C-section so she did not stretch out her vagina and was making her let him fuck her as soon as the staples were out. To keep from being inconvenienced by another child he got the doctor to completely cauterize her tubes in three places so she would never get pregnant naturally. That was fourteen years ago. She confided in me that she hasn't been more than mildly aroused since that day. Kay told me she had no idea she was even wet as she backed up against you. Her focus was on Olivia's show until you made Kay cum. If there had not been the interruption, you would have been fucking Kay senseless. Tell Sam to keep Olivia 'resting' while you give Kay some relief. She will know why."

I had been listening out for the flush to come from the guest bath. The toilet that had been here when I moved in broke and dumped two gallons of rusty water all over the place. Fortunately I had gotten all of the tank water lines replaced with anti-flood ones. The plumber replaced the toilet with one like in the high end hotels that blasts the water under a lot of pressure to flush. Once Kay flushed I would have another ten seconds of her navigating around the bed to make it into the hallway. "Ariel said to ask you to make sure Olivia keeps resting while I help out Kay," I said quietly.

With a blush, Sam nodded and sounded like a girl when she said, "Ok. Don't get all tired out, please. Jill told me about her father being a very good teacher of all things a girl needs to know to become a well satisfied woman. I know you will be able to keep my secret if we should happen to have time."

Ah there is the flush.

I risked it as I leaned in to put my hand behind Sam's head to pull her into a kiss without getting caught. I was back out in the hallway a second before Kay came out from the guest room, naked.

Well not that there was much Kay could say with Olivia naked in the bathroom and her being naked in my hallway getting me to come have sex.

Kay asked Sam if she was good to watch Olivia to be sure she did not hurt herself whenever she finally woke up. In secret girl speak she told Sam that she needed to talk some things over with me. It would look badly on the troop if anyone found out about Olivia.

"I already said, I got it, ok," barked Sam in a slightly deeper voice from the bathroom. "Go have sex already! I can smell you from here. Just please close the bathroom door and bedroom doors. I hear my parents screwing all the time at home. It is gross."

Kay gave me a nice view of her butt as she rushed back toward the guest room and then turned towards me to do just as Olivia had been doing. She quickly disappeared into the room and got onto the guest bed. I heard her let out a low moan as I turned back to the bathroom. Sam was exploring Olivia's vagina slowly while looking up at me. I untied my sweat pants so she could get a good look at my dick and balls.

She moved over to me and wrapped her pussy juice covered fingers around it to get a good feel before leaning in to kiss the head gently.

"Please save me some of this! If you hurry up with Mrs. Kay, I will get Olivia off again and then we should have at least an hour together," Sam told me as she pushed me toward the door.

I was naked by the time I got to the guest room. I found Kay was already lying there limply with her fingers just barely over her big clit. Getting up on the bed made her sort of stir enough to start being aware of where she was now.

"Oh that was intense Mr. Johnson. I haven't touched myself like that since I lost my cherry in high school. It has been so long," she explained. "I have not gotten this close to passing out since my honeymoon when I conceived my daughter. Don't worry about having to hurry. Olivia and Sam have a sort of permanent excuse at their schools for being tardy. I don't have to be into work until ten. Please take me to that place my ex-husband was never able to go. Ariel said she taught you very well."

Sliding up between her now widely spread thighs, I found the only difference between her and a virgin was not having a cherry. There is no way Kay ever used a tampon since she kicked her husband to the curb. Well one thing was different from the girls. She did not have the rushing river of teenaged pussy juices. Hers was just the right amount for fucking hard, deep and fast. It felt wonderful to rapidly piston my dick in and out of her tight pussy. There was a perfect balance of lubrication to have her vagina lightly gripping around my hard cock. A little bit of exploring the best angles got me right up against her g-spot. I jack hammered her there as she howled out climax after climax before locking her legs around me to make me stop.

"Both of those girls need the help of a man like you who knows how to take care of their physical needs and the stamina to take the edge off their hormones. I am losing the battle to stay conscious with how you are bringing me to almost nonstop climaxes. Olivia is on the pill. I need you give to her what you are giving me until you go limp. I will watch over her when I come out of my pleasure coma. Sam needs something different. Please give her what she needs too. Ariel said you would know what that meant, but wouldn't tell me," Kay whispered in my ear.

Kay let her legs drop limply to the bed. I was back to really flying in and out of her so quickly that her pussy did not have time to close up when I pulled out too far and jammed back in again. I was almost there when her pussy locked down on my dick. There was no chance at moving without hurting myself. Her whole body was tensed up around me like a taut rubber band. Her hips twitched a few times before she let out a long, deep moan right as her whole body started to convulse. When I got punched in the chest for the second time, I pulled out of her to protect myself. Her hands went over her pussy as she tried to pull her pubic bone up inside her.

Behind me Sam was there waiting to take me out toward my living room. There on top of some couch cushions was Olivia with her butt up on the air. Sam moved me right behind Olivia and got me on my knees for a dick to height check before she roughly pushed the limp Olivia off the stack of cushions. Adding one from my chair and two from the loveseat gave the perfect height for me to fuck the unconscious Olivia.

"She is not like a drunk woman at a party. According to her doctors, her brain chemicals go haywire to paralyze her voluntary muscle movements. Her body still knows what it needs and how to respond. Just keep going until you are too soft to go on or her vagina stops gripping your penis tightly. That is what happened the last time at Jill's house and then she was good for months," Sam said while rubbing my dick up and down Olivia's wet pussy before lining it up.

This is just feels wrong to me. Olivia should really get to enjoy getting fucked the first time, not being an orifice for fucking, at least that is what I would have been thinking if Sam had not dropped her muscular body against my back to force me to drive hard into Olivia's virgin pussy.

"We talked about it for a long time mister. She is fully awake and aware of everything. Olivia just can't communicate in any way. All her voluntary muscle control is blocked by whatever is going on with her."

As I was slowly sinking into Olivia's tight sheath, Sam came around to reach in to pull Olivia's butt cheeks wider. We both watched every inch of my dick as it opened her up the first time. I started to feel guilty about it again when Sam straddled Olivia's ass to pull me into a hot French kiss.

"Please hurry mister. I am feeling an unbearable need to have an itch scratched inside me that I had been so far unable to find," Sam told me.

Sounds like a plan to me!

One thing about fucking a hot, wet pussy of a girl seemingly passed out from her own pleasure, all she can think about is being fucked. All her sexual responses are purely primal. After not getting off in Kay, I was already pretty wound up and it only took me a few minutes of fucking Olivia from behind to bust my first nut inside her. Without any way to keep hard inside her, I let myself drop back onto the carpet.

Not missing a single beat, Sam had a wad of toilet paper pushed up inside Olivia's pussy to keep cum from leaking all over the place. Once that was done, Sam moved over in front of me to start giving me a little strip-tease show.

First off was her Girl Scout Sash. Then her long-sleeved white shirt. When she opened it I sat there trying to figure out how it was that she did not have any tits that I could see from this angle. I was sure I had felt them when she was kissing me before. She just grinned a knowing grin, as she kicked off her shoes and dropped her khaki pants. Instead of panties, Sam was wearing a pair of boy's boxer briefs, with flap and all.

Before I could ask what was going on, she dropped down to start licking on my slowly reviving dick. Her technique was pretty good. With a bit more practice she would be damn near an expert. I was cleaned up and rock hard in a few minutes.

"I could not risk getting anything on my clothes. This is to be a secret to everyone. No one in the whole troop will ever believe I have any needs to fulfill with a man or boy. I have always loved the taste of a cock covered in a good sex butter, but I don't like the taste of just pussy juice." Sam said. "Well except for one girl. Can you go really fast this time and see if that will be enough for her? You are ready again and I am not sure how much more time we have."

Good point Sam. Back to work...

Neither of us expected that Olivia would have actually woken up from her orgasm induced paralysis. As I lined up with her pussy and Sam pulled out the tissue, Olivia looked over her back at me.

"Oh my GOD," she screamed out.

I expected that this was it; I was going to get sent to jail now. Her fingers flew to her pussy to shove them inside her. I saw a tiny bit of blood and a big blob of semen.

Olivia looked at me, my dick, Sam and then back at her fingers before saying, "It was not merely hormonally induced daydream? You want to continue having intercourse with me? Do you need that I return to a face obscuring posture?"

"Olivia, I did just have sex with you until I reached a climax and went limp. This was just the best position. I would never dream of asking you to hide your cute face. If you want me to, I was going to have sex with you again to help with your overloaded hormones. It is believed that this would help you have control over your needs for a while. I would never have done it otherwise. I find it distasteful to have sex with a woman that is unable to enjoy it," I told her.

"Sam, I told you I have always felt every single bit of what everyone has done to try to help me out when I get like this. All of my senses are functional, just some are muted heavily. Most of the times I believe myself in a dream. I knew what you did to me before was not a dream. I always feared such wonderful pleasures were outside of the reach of a girl having my condition. I will seek to not restrain myself in any way to ensure I obtain a level of orgasmic release to induce true unconsciousness," Olivia explained.

Reaching for my dick, Olivia told me to lay back and she would do everything they way she needed it. She made me agree that once she passed out, I was to get her comfortable, and then the rest of the time we had I must promise take great care of Sam. If anyone deserved an intelligent, skilled, caring lover, it was Sam.

No problem. How about I just give you a hand as I cradle these jiggling breasts so they don't get in the way?

Olivia proved my earlier assumption about her having watched a lot of Internet Pr0n. Effortlessly she kicked her leg over my body and reached between us to aim my hard dick at her tight, just deflowered pussy.

Now you get to learn the difference between watching and really doing.

She dropped down all the way in my dick and started riding me like an expert, bringing herself off almost as soon as she started.

Well that is what I get for thinking I know it all, doesn't it.

Olivia fucked me like a machine. A very well, self-lubricating machine. I could see her eyes were not focused on anything in this plane of existence and her face was locked in concentration. If not for the blush flowing over her chest and hard vaginal muscle contractions around my dick. I would have no clue that she was cracking off orgasm after orgasm at an unheard of rate for any normal human being. It was not even normal for those women that have the condition that makes them orgasm almost constantly.

I was starting to feel like I was building up to another cum inside her when she stopped, fought to focus on my face and speak through her still going orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.