Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Katie got me out to her car and told me that I had better sober up before we got back to my house. No way was she going to have me go out looking like I did right now.

On the way she told me, "I am glad that Gordo is dead. I no longer have to deal with the mountain of paperwork required to defend his fraudulent lawsuits against the company. He was going to lose, badly, but had a knack for the exact ways of wording legal documents. In his lawsuit the company was either in breach of contract or guilty of illegal compensation practices for agreeing to the terms of said contract. The legal department would have been working overtime to gather everything required for our defense or he would win his case. He had to know that would slow down the entire sales process and cause loss of businesses due to the delays in reviewing sales contracts. When I uncovered his wire transfers I had no idea that the FBI agent would try to kill you himself."

That is just what I needed to perk me up Katie.

"Tomorrow morning we are going to get up early to go find you any car you want to replace the one the FBI destroyed. Penny already documented that loss on the lawsuit against the bank, their teller, and the bank manager. You are no longer one of their customers," Katie told me just before I nodded off.

I am pretty sure what little I can remember of my dreams were a lot better than the few I had over nearly seventy-two hours with less than an hour break between questionings. Add in the drinks I hammered down and I was out pretty fast. I sort of remember getting home, being stripped, showered, shaved and then dressed again. Not until I was hit with the wonderful aroma of meat being charred to perfection did I fully come awake.

"Where are we," I asked Katie.

She just smiled as someone led us over to a table in a back corner.

The more I came back into the world of the living, I started to notice that our table looked like it was inside a horse stall. It really seemed like we were in a barn somewhere. Our table was made out of what looked like three quarters of an old solid wood door. The salt and pepper shakers did not match. Sugar was in a small Mason jar with a spout welded onto a canning lid. Paper towels were hung off a length of bailing wire and hung off a piece of wood just far enough out from the wall of the stall to keep them from touching it.

It was not long before an older woman came over to put two big glasses of sweet tea on the table and a basket full of rolls.

"Bloody or burnt? Baked, mashed or fried? Beans or corn," the waitress asked.

Katie jumped in to say, "Two bloody, baked, mashed, green and corn."

Before I could say a thing the waitress was gone. I heard her yelling something off in the direction she was headed, but not really what.

"All these years I have overheard Sales and Marketing bragging about how this or that steakhouse has the best steaks in the world. Well this one is mine," she said happily. "The free range, grass fed, hormone free cow our steaks are being cut from right now was still mooing when I was leaving to come get you in Atlanta. Our green beans, corn, and potatoes are grown a few hundred feet behind us. Someone is going out back in a greenhouse right now pick fresh ones to replace the ones they are going to serve us. The only things we will be having tonight that did not come from this farm are the sugar, tea, and flour. Even their yeast is grown here from cultures passed down from when their families settled here in Georgia."

No way they really do all that work for a restaurant. Who has the time to run a farm, slaughterhouse and restaurant?

Katie teased, "Joe you really need to start playing poker at the casinos. Maybe you would actually learn to have a poker face. Not everyone is super smart you know. When the economy has a downturn, the people that survive are the ones that adapt. These nice folks were about to lose the farm that had been in their family for over two hundred years back when the housing market crashed. Those who used to go to Whole Foods and farmer's markets traded their hydroponically grown vegetables and hormone free meats for what Walmart, Kroger's, Publix, and Piggly Wiggly offered. Everyone must still eat. Instead of being lucky to get three hundred bucks for a slaughtered cow, they can charge forty bucks for a one pound sirloin or seventy-five for a filet mignon meal. A t-bone will run you sixty and a New York Strip for seventy. Getting about ten sirloins and eight filet mignons out of a cow, they have already made more than what they were getting for a just a cow."

She was interrupted by the waitress dropping a huge steaming steak in front of both of us and an empty plate beside that. A minute later she deposited family sized bowls of green beans, ears of corn, mashed potatoes and two of the biggest baked potatoes I have ever seen at a restaurant. I could make a meal out of just that. I was surprised when the waitress made sure I cut into the steak to see if it was how I liked it before disappearing.

I was a good way into my steak when an old, well-worn looking old man came over to the table.

"Well little lady it is sure nice to see you finally corralled you a man to drag all the way out here. Wife been telling you for years it sure ain't right for such a pretty young lady be out eating all alone. Sure looks like a right nice fella," he said to Katie.

To me he said, "Fella, don't you be doing anything to hurt this little lady here. None of mine got the school smarts to become a lawyer, but we think of her as our own anyhow. Could never have gotten all them banks off our backs weren't it for her telling them how we was going to fix things right with them. She gone off and found us this right nice man that done changed how we do everything now. Boy is queer as ole Sir Elton, but sharp as a tack. Showed an old farmer like me how we could keep above water without losing everything. I never had no thoughts about not slaughtering them cows to pay my bills. Now if no one looking to buy our meat, we keep them out there roaming and make sure we breed all the cows when they are ripe. He even told me to get me a bunch of cocks to keep my chickens producing chicks instead of just trying to sell the eggs. I tell I thought for sure that city boy was plumb crazy. Then he done gone and showed me I could get me two dollars a peep versus pennies for an egg. Even working night and day them roosters can't get around to all the hens, so we get a few less eggs but a lot more money on the peeps. Now you two eat on up now and get to work on making some good strong babies."

Katie looked really proud as she sat there blushing. It was a while before she stopped keeping her mouth full.

"Joe I did not really do anything but give him some pro-bono work a few years back. Their property is somewhere around twenty thousand acres out here in the middle of nowhere. You know how banks were losing billions on properties that were worth less than half the note on them. This farm only owed fifty grand, less than two dollars and acre. The same predatory cretins directly responsible for the housing mess were salivating about foreclosing on them to make a quick profit. Unfortunately for their lenders, it was no trouble to find a judge at the county seat that issued a 180 days injunction to allow them to come up with the funds to pay their debts. All of the banks tried to fight it tooth and nail. They would have won if not for the last forty years of allowing their farm customers have six months to pay off their debts. I found a CPA down in Athens that was looking for more than just clients. He wanted to invest his time in learning how they made their money to best ensure he helped them figure out how to make more of it. Being homosexual, he found it extremely hard to find anyone willing to even talk to out here. I told them he was part of the package if they wanted my help," Katie explained before getting back to eating.

It was almost midnight before we waddled out of there with two grocery bags of left overs. She was right on about this being the best steak I had ever eaten. It was tender, juicy and just had the lightest hints of seasoning that brought out all of the natural flavors of the beef. I found myself face to face with the owner's wife having an argument about paying for the meal.

"Boy, I think of Katie here no different than if she came from me. My kids, their spouses, kids and friends been coming to eat at my table all of their lives. She is family and you are her friend," she argued.

"Mrs. I get where you are coming from, but we are out on a date as I try to repay her for helping me out of a tough place too. It is the man's responsibility to pay when out courting a lady," I argued back.

Her husband walked up, put his hand on my shoulder, and asked, "Boy you ever go pay your ma when you bring a woman over for the holidays?"

"Well, sir, I honestly have no idea. I never dated when living at home and there were no kids I would consider friends to bring home," I told him.

That stumped him.

Smiling I said, "How about a bit of a compromise then? You tell me what you would have charged me if we were just any other random customers so I can tip our waitress. She did one hell of a great job."

Shaking my hand, he said that would work. I found out that with everything the meal only came to one hundred and ten dollars.

Well then your waitress is about to have a really good night, I thought as I headed back to slide five hundred dollars under the sugar jar.

Katie saw my grin and rushed me on out of there before they tried to give it back.

On the drive she told me, "Both of them told me to not allow you to get away from me Joe. They see the same good things in you as I do. As deeply as I care for you, I knew the day I met you that I was not the one for you. There is someone else who holds that place and she won't mind if I hang around as a friend with benefits so long as you are the only one I ever allow to plunge your hard dick inside me."

Where the hell did that come from?

I was thinking that over as she drove well over the speed limit to get to my house. I got my answer as she was naked before even getting through the mudroom into the kitchen. Somehow she had me naked before making it further than the kitchen table. I was standing there with her hand between her legs aiming my boner at the soaking wet pussy.

"Damn it Joe, hurry up, and fuck me already. I have needed it again since you cowardly snuck out of the office on Friday and then managed to get yourself arrested," Katie huskily demanded. "If that dick is able to get hard it will be inside me until we have to head to the office on Monday. I have needed you to finally take me as you did Friday since I passed my Bar Exam."

Who was I to refuse the advice of one of my lawyers?

Using my hand to adjust her aim, I made sure the head was really slippery before slowly working my dick back into her still virgin tight pussy. My dick was on fire already and she was just starting to really fuck back at me. Even when we were slamming my table against the far wall of my kitchen, I was able to feel every single ridge and bump inside of her. Katie completely let herself give back everything as well as I was giving it to her. She cursed and swore like a horny teenager finally getting fucked by someone who had the stamina to give her itch the long scratching she needed. Katie actually scared me with primal scream she let out when I slammed into her to start to cum. Her pussy grabbed on so tight around my dick that even limp I was unable to pull free.

"Don't you dare take it out of me Joe," she moaned. "This was only foreplay! As soon as you recover you are going to really fuck me with all you have."

Her words and the way she was massaging my dick hard with her pussy muscles had me ready to go without even getting very soft first. It was just as hot as before, only being a lot sloppier. Not even ten minutes later I started to feel my energy reserves waning. Katie had a solution for that problem.

"Don't even think about stopping! You are not climbing up into any bed tonight until after you have used your dick to take out all of your anger on me. We are going to be making love in your bed and you cannot give that to me until all of your pent up frustrations, anger, regret, hate and everything else you have kept bottled up inside is gone. This is not the same sweet nerd that risked everything to help a poor law graduate in exchange for some legal advice," she explained.

Damn she really does know me after all. Well if she wants me to give her a revenge fuck right here on my kitchen table, then I am going to need to have someone fix that back wall once we are done.

I flashed back to how I have taken out my anger on Cassie in the hotel room. She had tried to mind fuck me into thinking I was not able to get inside her when I was on top, but when she was on top, she could fuck me with ease. It had all been a plan to get the upper hand on me, except she did not know how to actually fuck. When she begged me to make her cum, I really tore into her to work off my anger at her.

Looking angrily back over her shoulder at me, Katie said, "That gentle shit is not getting us any closer to going to bed Joe. You are not even trying! If you don't get with it, I am out of here. You can walk your sorry, whiney ass to find another car! For years you have bitched and moaned about being walked all over like a busy walkway in a manure factory. Grow a fucking pair of balls already! I want you to take it all out on me! Use my ass, cunt, mouth, or tits, just don't think of stopping until it is all out of your system. If you are going to be a little crybaby then, I will go home and call one of those single guys in Sales."

I don't know if it was the taunt that did it or something else. What I did to Cassie could have actually caused her physical damage it if I turned into the same beast that tore into Katie's pussy and ass. I completely zoned out and do not remember more than fleeting glimpses of the next four hours. I only barely remember us dropping exhausted into my bed. She was draped over me slowly stroking my angry red dick.

"Joe you really should not have kept all of that inside," Katie told me as she turned her head up to give me a kiss. "I never knew it went so deep. You keep it so well masked to even those of us closest to you. I am way out of my depth here. If exhaustion had not overtaken you, I expect you would still be going. Right now we are going to get a shower, have some breakfast, and go find you a new ludicrously expensive car. Penny and I talked of how you finally pushed my buttons on Friday. She suggested that I use my pussy as a good outlet to help us both. When I tell her I was not even able to scratch the surface, she is going to make that bank beg the FDIC to have them taken over by one of the megabanks."

I did not know how to tell her that I knew she was right without causing me to turn back into the man I was last night. It was not the real me and there was no excuse I could give as to forgive my losing of control of myself that way. It really hurt me that I would ever fuck anyone like that. Just the winces of pain she gave when adjusting slightly made me want to hold her close to keep her from seeing me cry for what I had done to cause it.

She slapped my sore dick really hard, sat up and told me, "Not a damn tear Joe. I asked for exactly what you gave me. It is my own fault that I did not realize what that could mean for my body. You used my anus and vagina interchangeably until you were physically unable to move. Until Friday, neither had ever be penetrated by other than a finger. I have never entertained the idea of using tampons. You were never completely out of control and held yourself back from causing any permanent harm. I am just a bit sore, that is all."

No Katie, you are more than just a little sore and we both know it. I am glad I did not cause any damage.

I wanted to cry when I heard her wince when going to the bathroom. She told me to stop it or she was going to get some alcohol to wash my dick.

Ok, I will get the shower going. No need to get mean!

In the shower we enjoyed the tankless water here I put in a few months ago when I came home to find I had an indoor pool in my basement. My water heater burst while I was off on a sales call. If that was not bad enough, my insurance magically had a "water heater" clause added when it auto-renewed at midnight the same day I reported the claim. I only knew it was an added clause because it was printed on regular paper instead of the thin Bible page paper of the normal coverage booklets. Oddly having that clause added, which removed any coverage for problems related to water heaters, cost me another three hundred seven dollars over six months. They are no longer insuring my house or car.

The only good thing I found out was that the builder had actually contracted a top-notch company to pour the foundation walls so that there was the slightest grade that let the water pool on the back wall. That turned out to be the only thing that kept my furnace from getting submerged. I only lost my condensate pump. I was not ever going to risk that happening again and had a tankless system installed to replace the water heater. It was relocated over top of an oversized square sheet metal funnel that emptied right into the sewer line. I paid another thousand dollars to have a specialized automatic shutoff valve system that would only let water flow in if it was also going out the hot water pipe into the house or being sent out the pressure release valve. A mechanical heat triggered sensor would shut off the gas if something happened where the water heater could cause a fire.

Even with her wincing a bit, we screwed very slowly from behind as I played with her rock hard nipples. She really got into it after a few minutes and had me go until I came in her.

Shit I never even asked...

As I watched the creamy white goo flood out of her I said, "Um, Katie? We have not used any protection and I failed to ever ask."

"I know, I never told you either," said turning to face me as she reached down to slowly wash off my dick. "I am pretty sure the sperm from Friday was still more than viable to do the trick. I ovulated Sunday morning. If not, all the sperm from last night will take care of it nicely. Don't sweat it Joe! I have a supply of Morning After pills just in case you finally decided to give in to screw me and I got pregnant. If that does not work, I have medications to force me to have my period. While I would love to have your child, I cannot unless I knew I also have your whole heart. We both know that is not to be."

Ok that is a relief. Katie is a damn good lawyer and she is not someone to try to trap me in with a pregnancy.

Smiling as we started to dry off, she explained she would rather put the baby up for adoption than put that burden on me. She knew when we went back to my safe room at work that she was likely to get pregnant. If I had not brought it up she would never had mentioned the possibility at all. I knew enough about women to know to let it drop. It was all forgotten as we had a nice big breakfast before heading out to look at cars.

I was pretty sure I wanted go all out to get me a dark blue Subaru WRX STI Limited, fully loaded with a short-throw shifter. For only having a 2.5 L, DOHC it would crank out 305 HP and 290 foot pounds of torque. I was pretty sure I could tweak the SI-DRIVE on it to really work the way I wanted the different performance modes. I knew the fuel economy on it sucked majorly and did not care. By the time I got them to pull the "steal me" badges off the outside, it would look like a regular Subaru to the average driver around me. I was already planning my next car before all of this FBI shit hit the fan, but I was going with a less expensive model. Almost as much fun, but with getting better gas mileage and having lower insurance rates.

I told Katie this but she insisted I go to the Mercedes and BMW dealerships first to see what all they had to offer. Laughingly I told her to just wait in the car for a few minutes and then come in to browse. She was dressed in sneakers, sweat pants and a t-shirt so worn out it would have holes any minute now. I went to her apartment to pick that out for her specifically to make her look like the least desirable person on the lot. Her hair was even expertly styled to make it look matted and unwashed.

I was dressed up in black wingtips and my, only, real Italian made suit, minus the coat. I had on a gold Rolex someone had given me when they could not pay me in cash for fixing their printer back when I was still in college. Other than taking it to a jeweler every two years to make sure it is still in good working condition, it stayed in the back of my sock drawer. Katie went to a lot of effort making sure I looked like I could buy the entire dealership just because I wanted to drive all of the cars anytime I liked.

On the way we swung by the office. I grabbed fifty grand in cash out my safe. I did not tell Katie how much I had on me, just that I dipped into some of what the boss gave me on Friday. No point having to play around getting screwed on financing.

Both of these dealerships really hammered home the point to Katie about me not looking like "one of them" while she did. First at the BMW dealership I went in to start browsing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of the predatory salesmen start heading over toward me for a few steps. That must have been close enough for him to decide I was not someone he should be talking to. People like "me" did not deserve a BMW. At the receptionist, I asked if it was possible to speak to a salesman about some models I was interesting in seeing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.