Fantasy Flight: Book 2 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

I hate mornings, even on paydays, but today is going to be something special and I can't miss a thing today, I told myself as I drug my ass out of bed at seven.

Just as with any day returning from a trip, I went over to accounting to hand them the whole pile of crap from "the airline" with regard to the fucked up flight. I had already typed up a fully detailed list, with names, of every issue. I made sure to have Jill and Pam's Facebook pages on there for them to reference the videos. I think old Gertrude actually came when she saw the bullshit paperwork about losing every dime paid for the flight by claiming my luggage at the airport in nowhere USA.

"You might want to excuse yourself to the ladies room to get a pad Gertrude," I told her and got an evil, very aroused, look from her. "Can't say I did not warn you."

I must have had that evil grin on my face again as I handed her the credit card receipt for Jill, Pam and my inflight meals.

"Yes they actually charged us for meals after we were on the tarmac for hours, yes the prices were higher than first class and no, we did not get our food," I said before she interrupted me.

Looking at me like I was a salesman pulling a fast one she asked, "Who is this we?"

I just grinned back and said, "That would be the two giggling, texting, gossiping nonstop girls, whose Facebook pages I have provided, that were traveling in the two seats next to me. It seems 'the airline' refused to permit cash payments for their meals. I may be an asshole geek loaner, but I am not about to let to kids starve because of 'the airline' having issues. Stewardess even tried to refuse giving me a receipt. I am sorry that I was in a pissed off mood and confronted her about it. I know how much you enjoy having discussions with the credit card company over that sort of behavior."

"I will get you back Joe," she told me in the same ominous, yet friendly, voice she used when calling the airlines and credit card companies.

As I left I told her, "Gertrude that one is all on you. I warned you."

For a woman that looked like your grandmother going to an Easter Day church service, she looked silly has hell flipping me a bird as she rushed off toward the bathroom with a big wet spot on her skirt.

To make sure the rest of the morning was just as enjoyable, I swung by Payroll to get Gordo's paper check. I had it in my hand when I ran into the boss.

"Joe why don't you go put that in your desk and then you can come enjoy me updating the sales numbers. Gordo does not know it yet, but I am pulling him off the board this morning. I made some calls yesterday and I have a new sales manager coming in that I have known for years. I am not having the lackluster crap they have been pulling under Gordo," he told me.

When we got to my office he closed the door to tell me the real changes that were coming soon to sales.

He explained something I had never known that explained a lot about why Gordo got the damn contract forced into being. It seems that Gordo was actually damn good at selling our various products when he was one of three salesmen. As they grew, the boss was so worried about losing him that Gordo was able to convince the boss the only way he would stay is if the boss signed the contract. It immediately made Gordo the sales manager and paid out a huge penalty equal to twenty-five percent of the company's revenue for the next five years if he was fired. It had a lot of legalese in it that pretty much made anything other than Gordo leaving voluntarily result in the payout. When Gordo had the contract for Sales put into place, the boss not signing that second contract constituted a breach in Gordo's sales manager contract.

"Just some personal advice Joe," the boss said quietly. "You had better to pull Katie off for quickie at lunch or she is going to start humping her desk."

I laughed as I explained that Katie was a lesbian.

He then corrected me to say that even a hard core lesbian needed a trusted male fuck buddy to scratch that itch no woman can. If I did not believe him, he was willing to bet me my toy budget. Should he be way off base he would pay me out, in cash, the remainder of what was in the account plus the commission I would have gotten from the sale I just made.

Damn all these years I missed that she wanted me to fuck her? No way in hell. Katie is smoking hot and knows it.

Before I could decide if I was going to take that bet, someone was pounding on my door like there was a fire in the building and they were trying to get me out.

"Who the hell," the boss wondered out loud as I got to the door.

There in all his red eyed, tired glory was a really pissed off looking Gordo. He pushed past me not even looking to see who was in my office.

"What the fuck are you pulling here Joe? This is one sick fucking joke. I get it. You are pissed I tricked you into putting me on this deal and you got some of your pals to play games. I can take a joke. Clearing out my office was a great trick. No one saw anything," he fumed right up into my face. "Joe you went too far in messing with me on payday. I am going to see you are so blacklisted you can't get a job replacing light bulbs."

Smiling I handed him the envelope with his paycheck and watched as he tore into it to make sure it was correct. I then handed him a stack of forms off my desk.

In a very flat, regular tone of voice I said, "If you ever raise your voice to me in anger again, you are fired. I do not tolerate disrespect from my employees. You will find all of your personal effects in one of the intern cubicles. When I have the time I will procure you a desktop computer. You need to turn in your company provided laptop, cell phone and badge to your former boss."

He stood there with his mouth agape as my boss stepped up beside him to demand Gordo's laptop and company cell phone.

"According to the call from American Excuse, you are no longer in possession of a corporate card," the boss told him as he waited for Gordo to hand over the equipment.

It took Gordo a full three minutes before he turned and started fuming at the boss.

"Gordo you should have read the new employee handbook delivered to your house yesterday. Verbally abusing any client will result in your immediate termination. If you can't get yourself under control, you can take your personal effects and leave now. I will not put up with this shit from you any longer," I told him raising my voice enough to cause people to come see what was going on, including Katie from Legal. "By begging, pleading and using every attempt at fake sincerity you have learned, you believed you were sneaking into getting a commission on the deal I just landed. Instead you resigned and agreed to become an intern I took "under my wing" to teach you how I can outsell the entire sales department five to one."

The boss interrupted, nodding to Katie as she came into my office, as he said, "Correction Joe. I ran the numbers again late last night. Adding in the deals you had already landed that Sales screwed us out of through their deceit and delays, you outsold them seven to one."

Gordo started to wind up again when he saw Katie put on her predatory lawyer smile. It was more than enough to make him step back from her as she handed him a thick stack of papers.

"Provided your new employer grants clemency from immediate termination, you will have sufficient time to review your previous contracts with my employer. Per section 5, paragraph 3, you voluntarily terminated your own contract to seek an internship under Joe's employ as of 12:01 AM Thursday morning. Reviewing corporate travel policy, we have deducted the sum of seven hundred, thirteen hundred sixty-three dollars and fifteen cents from your final pay to reimburse the American Excuse for your flight to Philadelphia. You were no longer our employee when you rebooked your flight at 1:17 AM," Katie told him in the way only a lawyer can give bad news.

I think he was about to burst a vein in his head, so I took him out of my office and walked him over to the interns cubes. The boss was nice enough to actually give him one of the larger ones normally provided to supervisors in training. Knowing Katie, she was probably the one that setup his cube exactly like how he had his office setup, just with everything closer together due to the smaller space. I think it was all sinking in, slowly, because he actually took a seat when I told him too.

"Look Gordo, you fucked yourself over this time with your greed. It is Friday and it was a long day yesterday. I know you need to get to the bank to get your check deposited. If you will go ahead to review and sign the NDA, you can put down sixteen hours on your time sheet, sign it and put both documents on my desk. From there is up to you if you want to hide out from your wife here or head on home. I will need your expense report by start of business on Monday. Anything outside the provided guidelines will not be reimbursed. I require receipts for any transactions over ten dollars," I told him as I headed back to go with the boss to the Sales office.

Damn it is tacky, but I so wish I could have had this all on video to post on the net. It would go as viral as the girl's videos from the plane.

Katie was as sharp as ever and had hired two security guards for today. All three of them were trying to keep a straight face. The security guards were to stay with Gordo until he left the property today. He no longer had access to any of the offices except the trainee area and my office, if the door was open.

As we walked to Sales, I was sure I was smelling the distinctive musk of pussy wafting up from Katie. I realized I had smelled it many times before and never considered I was the one making her horny. I had gone to dinner with her enough times since I met her that even her full-bore men hater girlfriends accepted me as a male acquaintance. After what the boss said I was questioning all of the times I had blown off the signals she gave me that she wanted me to take her to bed. Especially those nights where she begged me to come over to "talk" after a break up. All those times I left with blue balls from her loose night clothes letting me see everything after she had called me to make her feel better with more than just holding her as she cried.

I had been in head space all the way to the Sales office and almost tripped going down the one step into their office. Katie elbowed me and told me to wake up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some announcements to make today. Clearing up the rumor mill, Joe and Gordo successfully closed a twelve million dollar sale. The profit margins on the deal are near one hundred fifty percent," he said in an upbeat voice and was interrupted by their cheering.

Bastards all of you. Just wait for the punchline.

When they calmed down he said, "As you know, per the contract, any deals where the sales manager is engaged, each member of your team splits a two percent commission, or about seventeen thousand each."

More cheering. No one noticed Katie moving around to put papers on their desks, they were celebrating and patting each other on the backs.

The boss took that time to go ahead to update the total sales numbers on their board. Then he used another color to show the sales I had made on my own and the sales their team had made. At least one of them was paying some attention.

"Sir, based on your announcement it appears your calculations are off," he said loud enough to cause the others to settle down. "As Gordo was involved in the latest sales contract, our numbers should be twelve million higher and Joe's twelve million less."

Katie was waiting for someone to throw in their line and she bit.

"Robbie, you would be correct if not for one small piece of information your premature celebration prevented from being announced," Katie delivered in a lawyerly voice. "Gordo Sass pled with our boss to allow Joe to mentor him when he was informed Joe has singlehandedly outsold your entire department five to one. In so doing he voluntarily terminated his employment here thusly releasing the company the penalty clause in Gordo's sales contracts. He is now an intern through Joe's corporation. I have placed copies of the contract between your boss and the Sales team. Per the terms of section 11, paragraphs 5 through 10, should the sales manager voluntarily leave the company and until such time that the CEO appoints a new sales manager, sales staff will only earn commissions on sales they complete at a rate of one point five percent. Higher commissions require the sales manager to close the deal."

Fuck you all! Assholes! Now I get some payback!

"Good morning team," a loud booming voice said from the door to Sales. "My name is Harold Martin. I was hired this morning to be your new sales manager. As my first official act in this position I am terminating the contracts between Sales and the business. Anyone here who cannot provide new customers and revenue exceeding that of single, non-sales trained, professional programmer has until the end of business today to resign. You will be given two weeks of severance for every year in which your personal sales numbers met or exceeded the amounts paid out in salary, commissions and benefits. I do not tolerate anyone who does not pull their own weight. If you are costing the company more than you generate you will not remain employed on my team. My bonus is based on how well we do and I am damn sure not going to have programmers out earning Sales! The free ride is over."

Welcome to the real world, slackers.

I stood there watching the craziness as they went all over the place calling lawyers and trying to find some way to keep things the way they had been before under Gordo. When Katie moved over next to me the smell of pussy was overwhelming.

Shit, I am not sure if the boss was pulling my leg or not, but Katie is brushing her arm against mine. Fuck it I should go for it. Worst case I end up in jail for rape.

Turning to head back toward my office I found it a good sign that Katie was right there beside me. I knew the building better than the boss, since I was the one that found it when the company started growing. One thing I had put in was a few "safe" rooms. They were sound proofed, had a year worth of canned food, alcohol and everything needed to live through possible zombie attacks. Really. Zombie attacks. That is what the boss wanted and he was paying for it, so that is what he got. Not that he knew I had built one for myself that had a king sized bed, LCD TV, bank of computers, buried generator and fifteen thousand gallons of diesel. After getting an education on the various diesel problems as they installed the monstrous tank, I had them install a system so that my tank always stayed full by siphoning off the other two tanks. Every month a company came to load test the generators. Before they topped off the diesel, they drained all water and tested the two other tanks. If needed, they drained them out and flushed the lines. My tank was used to fill those first before it was filled backup with fresh fuel.

She knew of the other two safe rooms, but gave a surprised squeak when I pulled her with me through the tightly fitting, sealed wall panel into my safe room. I did not stop there, though, I continued until I had her up on the bed. In an almost fluid motion my pants and boxers were sliding down toward my feet. My hands easily had her skirt pulled above her waist, soaked thong to the side and my dick tearing through the unexpected cherry as I worked to bottom out inside her scorching hot, soaked pussy. I started pumping my hips as I worked hard to keep her from ripping the buttons off my shirt. By the time I buried my dick all the way inside her to pump her full of cum, she was only twitching limply as her pussy tried to milk it all out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.