Fantasy Flight: Book 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Dead Writer

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Continuation of Fantasy Flight where the orignal left off.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Slow  

So where the hell am I supposed to go barf? There is not a damn thing around here anywhere.

Opening the package, I found a small eye dropper like thing. I made it look like I was yawning as I squeeze it into my mouth. Whatever it was worked really fast. In just a few seconds I was feeling the rumblings in my gut. I rushed to get myself pushed through the people and over to some bushes before my returning my dinner to the earth from which it came.

Wow people get really pissed around here when pushed! Sure come on over and I will puke all over your shoes. I need to have a supply of whatever they slipped me for later revenge use.

Once I was pretty sure there was nothing left I found I felt really drunk as I started working back to the station to enjoy the cold concrete for the next two hours. To anyone around I had to look completely trashed. Not even ten minutes later a transit cop came up on the platform and started to harass me.

"Move along. Go find somewhere else to sleep it off fella," he told me as he nudged me with his shoe.

I stood shakily and was really unstable as I worked to fish my ticket out of my pocket.

With a very slurred voice, I explained, "I felt like I was going to puke on the train, so I got off. I think it may be food poisoning."

"Sir you smell like a brewery and are obviously drunk. If you don't move along I will be forced to arrest you," he said loudly as I found myself sliding back to the concrete pad. "Get up!"

When I didn't move he nudged me with his shoe again before talking into his radio. I noticed I was not really hearing much of anything now. My mind was at full capacity; the rest of me was just not functioning. The cop nudged me again, and it made me fall over to my side.

Damn how far out from everything is this place?

It seemed like an hour before I felt myself being moved. Since it was relatively gentle, it must be paramedics. I hated being fully conscious and not able to do more than make gurgling noises. With nothing else to do now, I played back through my head all the ways Gordo was screwed because of his insatiable greed. I wonder how he is going to feel when he realizes he now works for me and is no longer employed by the company with no benefits.

Oh I had better not try to laugh again; it sounds like I am gagging.

I don't know how long we had been driving, where we were going or anything else. For that matter, I could not tell if we were moving either. What I could feel was something burning up my arm to spread over my whole body. One second my body is limp and the next I am right back in the present like I was before I took the stuff to puke everywhere.

"Welcome back Joe. Apologies for such a long delay before neutralizing the poison. Appearances mean everything in the plan we have put into place," a woman I did not recognize said. "As you may have already suspected Paul had you followed, and one of his hired goons was keeping a very close eye on you. Everything was arranged so that he would see you leave the train and proceed to regurgitate the contents of your stomach. He slid off into the shadows to watch you as he reported in on your condition. Not having accounted for your unplanned illness, he was unable to follow the ambulance from the station. Being ever the good sport, it is now time for your reward."

At some point in the drive, my pants were pulled down with my boxers. As I was sat up, I saw the grinning face of the girl Robert threatened to spank for being in his house.

With a skill I had experienced before, she sucked my dick hard in seconds and soon had me ready to pop. Right as I was about to cum she stopped and started just stroking me to bring me off. I wondered why until my dick was aimed into a specimen cup. No sooner than she had squeezed the last drop out than she started to suck again. I came twice more into different specimen cups. The last time was not much of anything.

"They do not need a large amount to cause fertilization Joe. This is just insurance should it be required. We never expected the deal to be approved so quickly. Robert expected it would take through the weekend, so we could know if you were successful on the first attempt," she told me softly.

As the girl from Robert's house that the woman in the ambulance referred to as just Nina, started to suck me hard again, the woman explained the rest of the plan for tonight.

From here we were going to a small, public hospital to have me checked out. There would be a paperwork trail, insurance filed and a few hours of me waiting around. At least, that was how it would look to anyone trying to verify what had been happening. In reality, I was going to have Karen swing by to see if there was anything left for her in my balls.

It turns out Karen was normally watched as much or more than her sisters since she went to her grandparent's house to work as a maid. Paul wanted to do anything further to discredit his father if he could. He even made it a condition that she had to sleep at his house until she was an adult. It did help that Karen never dated in high school, but always had a lot of girlfriends who would stay over most nights of the week when she was not in trouble for something. Karen let her father assume she was a lesbian. Tonight his little trek magically to appear in Atlantic City had left Karen without any supervision after he left to drag his wife and other daughters up to the spa as a cover. Paul's wife and daughters were really going to put a dent in his credit cards.

That sounds like fun. Karen is sweet and definitely energetic.

Right on schedule they got me to this small hole in the wall hospital in the middle of nowhere. They took my insurance card and ID while some random nurse came in to get my vitals.

I can't be dreaming right now; I would never believe that any nurse could be that fat or ugly even in a nightmare.

Now came the standard wait in an ER. Every now and then, someone was coming in to get blood, check the IV I never even noticed I had in and get me to try to pee in a cup. Between a nurse and doctor, I caught a glimpse of Nina slipping in to get my phone out of my pants and then disappear again. While a nurse was rechecking my blood pressure, Nina must have snuck my phone back into my pants.

A doctor came in with a clipboard full of papers.

"Mr. Johnson we are going to move you to a private room so you can rest a bit while we await your results. The transit police stated you were inebriated. Your initial blood work shows only the smallest traces of alcohol. Since you ate at a buffet I am exploring the possibility of mild food poisoning. They are rerunning your blood work to confirm. Having already emptied your stomach, we can release you if the test results show no other indications of problems," he said speaking to the papers instead of me.

Some orderly came in with a wheel chair to take me down the hall to a private room. I was put in the bed and told by a nurse that no one was going to be in, unless I needed assistance, until the doctors had the results. She filled up a pitcher for ice water and left. I was going for my pants to get my phone when Karen came in. I was not sure who she was at first though.

"I have arranged for us to be left alone until I am too sore to continue Joe," she told me as she slid off the wig and frumpy clothes.

In less than a minute, she was naked and sliding up into the bed with me to lift up the hospital gown. My dick rose right up to show her how much I liked her body and oozed out a nice big blob of precum to show her I was ready too. Much easier than when I made her a woman, Karen had our pubic bones pushed together seconds after she pushed the head into her soaked pussy.

After moaning softly Karen whispered, "Oh Joe I have not been able to think of anything but your big cock inside me. Nothing has ever made me feel as good as when we are joined together. I am so sorry my asshole dad showed up like that when you were talking with grandfather. My sisters are going to be so jealous that I could do this with you again, and they could not."

I started to remember how it had been with her sisters until Karen started riding me. I didn't remember much at all except her hot pussy trying to milk out any sperm hiding out down in my balls. She was true to her word. Karen rode me until she said her pussy was starting to get sore now. In a flash, my gown was down. I would have sworn I was inside a phone booth as Super Girl was changing from her costume into regular street clothes. One-second Karen had cum leaking out of her puffy red pussy and the next, she was leaving the room fully dressed wearing her wig.

Five minutes later, a different doctor came in to tell me I could get dressed. The results showed I had gotten a bit of food poisoning. I was giving a stack of papers with instructions on them. I waited to see if someone was going to escort me out in a wheel chair, but no one came. At the nurses' station, I asked what to do now. Not even looking up at me, a nurse pointed toward the cashier. The lady at the window happily took my FSA card to charge five hundred bucks for my copay, then I was left on my own to figure out where the hell I was and how to get back to the hotel.

Going outside I noticed I was not going to be wandering around here much. There were enough kids hanging out on BMX bikes from when they were tweens and guys sitting on old beat up cars around to clue me in that this was not a safe place to go exploring. I stood just under the awning to pull up Uber to see if I could get a Taxi. Once I unlocked my phone there was an app up with a single "push me" button.

Oh what the hell, this is turning into a bad trip. I might get lucky to have a clown car show up to squeeze me into the trunk.

I was sort of close in my guess. Pushing the button had this wild looking, multicolored taxi show up. No one else was looking for a ride, so I got in. The Middle Eastern man never said a word during the hour and a half it took to get to the hotel. I did not feel up to trying to understand what he was saying in a heavy accent anyway. I gave him my credit card to pay the fare. I did not really care what it cost; it was after two in the morning.

Back in my room I found a surprise.

"I hope you don't mind me staying here tonight," a naked Nina told me from the bed. "I don't have anywhere else to sleep. No one but you now knows I am an orphan. Most nights I sneak into one of the guest houses before they get locked up for the night. Tonight it was too late when I got back."

"Why don't you tell Robert or his wife," I asked.

Looking down, "Mrs. Stephens thinks I can't speak so I can't ever tell on her having me suck Robert, so he is ready to get it on with her. She is so nice to me that I never wanted her to know in case she made me go away. I don't ever want to go back to foster care. They were so mean, and never fed me enough. I will be eighteen in a few weeks, and then I will tell her."

As I stripped I looked her body over again. If she had not told me, she was almost eighteen, I would still have thought she could not be more than thirteen at best.

"Can you show me how good it is supposed to feel? I saw how the girls liked it when you were inside them. It never felt like that for me before. You are the first man ever to want to help me get off. Will you do it with me too? You don't have to," she said looking a bit scared all of the sudden. "I will suck you instead if you just let me sleep here tonight. It is so cold outside."

I had no real reason not to believe her. She had risked getting her butt beaten by Robert just to suck me off before. When I had licked her, she tasted great and really came hard.

Smiling at her, as my dick pulled me between her spread legs and seated fully inside her slick pussy, I said, "I am not sure, how long I will be able to go tonight. It is really late, and I am exhausted."

Surprising us both, I worked her through at least a dozen hard orgasms before losing count. When I rolled onto my back, still buried inside her, I had come twice and was trying for a third before I just found I stopped mid fuck and dozed off briefly.

Once we both got comfortable, I was sound asleep. Sometime around six in the morning, there was someone knocking loudly at the door. Nina rushed into the bathroom to hide in the shower while I threw on a pair of boxers. Right now, I did not care if my dick was threatening to pop out the fly or not.

"Yes," I said opening the door as wide as the safety bar would allow.

A younger version of Nina was waiting by the door.

"Please let me in. We need to get a shower," the girls said.

Closing the door I flipped back the latch, opened it again, and then stuck my head out to look into the hall. There were two girls there that looked like Nina should if she had eaten properly in puberty. Sure that no one was looking; I quickly let them in before someone saw. The door as not even locked when the first one dropped her backpack to start stripping. Her sister was still staring at my boner inside my shorts with a very scared look on her face. Slowly, she started moving as far away from me as she could get.

Nina popped out of the bathroom and got really angry.

"What the hell are you two doing here Fran," she sort of yelled at them.

Nina stopped short when she saw the recent and fading bruises all over Fran's back.

Fran turned, still wearing her bra and panties, to say, "Those are nothing. Nan is why we ran away."

Going to Nan, Fran quickly tugged her twin's dress off. I watched as Nan kept staring at my dick as her body was exposed to us all. I heard Nina hiss out as the first of the bruises were exposed. I needed no more details as I looked at her naked front from head to toe. She had bruises all over her upper arms, shoulders, chest, and sides. Some were recent, others in various stages of fading. I saw inch wide ones around her wrists and ankles too. The ones that made me immediately jump up to get my Nikon D4 out were the hand and finger shaped bruises right above her knees.

Very slowly I went to help Nan into a chair as I softly asked her, "Did he penetrate you or finish before he could get started?"

Nan was staring at my boxers still, where my boner had disappeared when I saw her bruises.

"Tell him Nan. Joe is safe. He won't hurt you one bit," Fran told her with some authority in her voice while sounding comforting at the same time.

Nan finally looked up at me to say, "I screamed when he tried to force it into me, and he sprayed it on the floor. Fran hit him with something, and he fell over. He was moaning out when we left, so she did not kill him, unfortunately."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.