Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Both Val and Tiffany looked up at me from what they were doing and with a silly look on their faces at the same time they both replied with, "What?"

Then Val said, "It's like you've never seen girls do makeovers before. You do have two sisters and a mother in this house. Surely they do this kind of thing all the time."

"They do, but normally, they don't do it naked. And why are you shaving each other's pubic areas? From what everyone saw in class you two were already clean down there." I said trying not to look at the areas I just mentioned of the two girls.

"Oh you silly." Val got up, walked towards me, and put her hands over my shoulders and linked her fingers together behind my neck. "If you don't get it now, I'll just have to give you time to figure it out."

Then Val kissed me. I started to push her away, but when it comes to her kisses, I can't resist. Then I felt something press up against me from behind me. Then I did pull my lips apart from Val's. Behind me was Tiffany.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Trying to get you in the mood for a threesome; or at the very least to do something with one of us girls. Namely me," Tiffany answered.

"I can't have sex with you. I..." I looked at Val, who was smiling. "Val? I thought you didn't want me to do anything with her. You stopped us from modeling nude in front of the class."

"I just didn't want the other girls to see you naked. I figured since you've already seen her naked and have already done it that you might want to try it again. Maybe get it out of your systems." Now Val started to cry a little. "Also Tiff is hurting inside. Stan did something terrible to her. And she wants to know if what she thinks the two of you did together was real or just her brother's play. We think this could help her. I'm just asking once. And after that you'll never have to do it with her again."

"Unless you really want to," chimed in Tiffany. "Then I could have the two best lovers I could ask for to myself."

"Just once. Please," plead Val.

"Can you let me think about this for a little bit?" I asked.

I felt Tiffany let go of me, and soon she was standing next to Val.

"I can agree to that. How about you Val," said Tiffany?

I left the two girls behind in my room. I was trying to shake the images of them naked out of my mind, although I couldn't help but wonder why I ended up in Anna's room. I looked around. I found some pictures on her desk. One that seemed the focus was one that was taken when we were little kids. It was our birthday. Back then I had a bit of a lisp. I couldn't say Daniella. So for the longest time I just called her sis. But on this particular day, she said that what she wanted for her birthday was for me to try to say her name. I tried but what came out something unintelligible. I guess my sister, and those around us heard me say Anna or in this case, an a. Our Aunt and future high school principal made some joke or comment; I forget which, about me saying Anna. Immediately after that Anna came to my defense saying that was her name now, and she loved it. Since then lots of people started calling her Anna. After that I was ready to return to the two girls waiting for me.

"Okay I've made up my mind. I'll do it with Tiff. However, only under one condition. My parents are still here but in a couple of hours they are going to be leaving to pick up Ray and Lois at the airport." I was saying.

"Come on get to the point. I want to know when we can have sex again," insisted Tiffany.

With a roll of the eyes, I said, "I would like us to go and visit Anna. And by the time we get back my parents should be gone. Then Tiffany, you and I can have the chance to have uninterrupted sex if you still want to."

"Oh I'll still want to. Trust me." Tiffany considered my offer. She had this somewhat cute look on her face as she was thinking. "Okay I can live with your conditions."

As we were getting into my car, I saw someone pull up to my house and get out of their car. There was a tree in my way, so I couldn't see clearly who it was.

But then Val shouted out, "Zeke!" Val ran over to this newcomer and jumped giving him a huge hug. "What are you doing back so soon? How did you know where to find me?"

"Mom told me where to find you." Zeke went from happy to serious in a blink of an eye. "I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner. I left for school too early little sis. I should have been there to protect you." Zeke held onto Val tightly then looked at me. "My mom also told me that you were there to help her after Ted that bas ... that jerk attacked her. Thank you."

"Zeke do you remember Will's sister Anna," asked Val.

"Sure. She's really cute, and she was the first girl who volunteered to help you on that charity event last year. How could I forget? What about her," answered Zeke?

"Well she was in a car accident a while ago. She's been in a coma. But she finally woke up on the night of the Valentine's Day dance. Any ways we were all getting ready to go see her. Would you like to come? I'll ride with you. I'd like to catch up with you a little," said Val.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.