Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

"Did you have sex with Anna," asked Val.

"No! No I didn't. Although, we have seen each other naked a few times though." I answered. My hand flew up and covered my mouth, preventing me from saying anything more.

"Then why did you mention you and incest? Wait did it have to do with what Uncle Tom told you? About Ted possibly not being my dad," Val asked. She turned to my dad. "Are you? Could you be my dad?"

"I don't really see how..." He looked into Val's eyes, and his entire body changed. It was like he was surrendering. "It's possible."

"But you told me it wasn't possible. You lied? So Ray and Lois could have been yours if you tried?" I questioned.

"Listen your siblings were all from your biological father. It's just before I married your mom, I was in an accident. And it left me unable to have children. As for me saying, I wasn't Val's father it's still possible I'm not. I just didn't want you to worry. After all, I knew you two had been having sex, and it could get awkward."

Val was silent for a moment then quietly said, "I need to know the truth." Then a little loudly, "After school tomorrow, we need to go and get a blood test done. Will. Who is your real father?"

"I don't know. Mom wouldn't tell me. It took her 18 years to tell me that Hank, here isn't my real father. It may take a long time to talk her into telling me who he really is." I told her.

"In that case, I want a test done between the two of us as well." She said.

I felt sick at the thought that we could be related. But then I thought that we couldn't be because I already know Hank isn't my real dad. However, Val wanted to know for sure that we weren't even cousins. Although it was late in the night, our conversation got to Val and even later back in bed, we ended up having sex a few more times that night.

The next day I was tired of course. But Tiffany asked to talk with me during our last class.

So here I was in the dark room once again with Tiffany. But this time I was alone with her.

"What did you want to talk about? Does this have anything to do with Val's dad?" I asked.

"No. It actually has to do with something else. I think that thing with how I was raped by those guys was faked. I think Stan put those memories into my head with his hypnosis." She was almost crying.

"Why tell me this?" Although with the flashes of visions I've been having, I was almost afraid of the answer.

"I think you may be the father. I think he hypnotized us into having sex. But I'm not sure if that's real either. At least, I wasn't until recently. So I need to ask you for a favor. I need to see your body. I need to see if it matches up with the images in my mind." She didn't even give me a chance to answer before she got close to me and tried to take my clothes off.

I curse the day I thought getting a button-up shirt was a good idea. When she pulled on my shirt, I stepped back trying to get away. Then she gripped my shirt even tighter and pulled me as she stepped back. She tripped on something and fell, pulling me with her, and I fell on top of her. And with my luck that's how Val found us.

She stood there for a moment not saying anything, and she even looked like she wasn't even breathing. But then she slowly said, "This sure better not be what it looks like."

I tried to get up, but Tiffany wasn't letting me. She looked at her cousin then at me. She looked at my bared chest, then back at Val. Then finally she let me go.

"Val. There's something I need to say. You know how Stan likes to hypnotize people. Well, I think he finally went too far." A pause, "I think he..."

Tiffany looked to me. I couldn't say anything, so I just signaled for her to continue. But Val interrupted.

"He what? He forced you to seduce my boyfriend in the dark room," asked Val.

"Not exactly; a few weeks ago he had us..." She looked down. "He forced us to have sex. I think Will may be the father of my baby. He even made us, or at least me forget about it. I'm so sorry. I really hate myself for this. I could just die. I never would do this to you. I love you Val. You're my best friend."

Val started to back up and then said, "We need to meet Hank, so we can get the tests done." She looked at Tiffany. "And bring HER along too. We need to find out the truth."

"I'm sorry Val. I can never forgive myself." Tiffany cried.

Val went to Tiffany, and from the look on her face and the tension in her body, I thought that Val was going to hit Tiffany. But then she did the unexpected. She embraced Tiffany in a bear hug.

"You shouldn't have to. I'm sorry for how I reacted. It's Stan who should be really sorry though." Val pulled away, but she still had her hands on Tiffany in such a way that some would say showed that Val still had some feelings for her cousin. "But if it's true and Will is the father, I never want to see Stan again, and he had better hope I never get my hands on him. He did something terrible to my two favorite people in the world." Val almost looked like she wanted to kiss Tiffany. But instead she reminded us that we needed to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.