Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

In my room, Val tried just to lie in the bed and have me hold her, but soon she got restless. She would toss and turn. Finally, she had enough.

"Will, I need you." She said.

"You have me. I'll never leave you." I answered.

"Thank you. But that's not what I meant when I said I need you." To show me what she meant she reached up and kissed me. Then she started to take off her clothes.

After we were both naked, she spread her body out on the bed. I ran my hands over her perfectly formed breasts, all the way down to her waist and grabbed hold of her ass. I started to move down so I could play with her neatly trimmed mound. But she stopped me.

"No foreplay, I need you inside me." She pleaded. I started to move to the side of the bed, so she could get on top again, but she stopped me once again and said, "On top this time. Please?"

She let me set my pace. I enjoyed slipping into her, and I took my time just to lie on top. And kiss her while I slowly moved in and out. Soon I picked up the pace. Every now and then, I could see that something was bothering her. I would stop, but she would say that she needed to get over her fear of having someone on top of her during sex. Once I tried to pull out, but she just wrapped her legs around me and wouldn't let me go until long after I blew my load into her. She would say not to worry that she was safe.

Later on, she got on her hands and knees and said, "Do my butt."

"What," I asked, sure I had heard wrong.

I had a vision of seeing her dad doing her this way.

"I want you to put your dick up my asshole. I want sex doggy style. Now. Please." She informed me.

We had sex for a few hours, but after we were done she asked me for a snack.

Before I left she said, "I'm sorry for being so cold, distant, and even demanding today. It's just what happened to my ... with Ted. It really freaked me out. I thought that sex could help. Like how you said it does for your parents. Are you okay with that?"

I said yes, and I kissed her before I left. Walking down the hall I bumped into my dad on my way into the kitchen.

"I thought you were out on business? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was at the office getting everything set settled there, when the boss said things changed and the trip would have to wait. Is everything okay with Tatsu and Val?" Dad said.

I gave him the same story I gave to my mom.

He looked relieved with that story. Then out of nowhere the subject drastically changed. "Will listen, if you're not going to use the condoms can I have them back? Your mom's still young enough to have children and your mom is getting kind of horny, with you two doing it in the house." My dad said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.