Val
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

We spent about an hour with my sister. Then we all headed home. Halfway there I got tired of my mom looking back at us from the front of the car with a weird look.

"Okay why do you keep looking at us like that? And don't look so surprised. I can tell you were looking. You weren't that sneaky." I said.

My mom huffed like she was an upset child who was caught doing something, and her parents wouldn't accept her excuse at defending herself.

After a moment, Mom looked to dad than back at us then back up front then said, "I don't think now is the moment. I would like to talk to Valerie alone, when we get home." Then she turned to dad, "Then you and I will have to talk in private too."

I kind of felt sorry for dad when I saw the worried look in his eyes in the rear-view mirror.

Val was looking through her purse when she suddenly called out, "Oh shoot. I hate to ask this of you. But can we stop off at the store real quick? I just realized I don't have any more eye contacts and other supplies. I've been going without for the entire day."

My dad quickly made a change of lanes, so we could pick up some supplies for Val. With the crazy moves he did and all the honking, I almost had a heart attack. But as we got out in the parking lot, I could see by the look on my dad's face that he thought it was worth the risk. My mom, on the other hand, not so much. Val asked to go alone with my mom to pick up the stuff. While dad and I finished our looking around rather quickly the ladies took a lot longer. While we sat and waited, I started getting nervous, wondering what was taking so long. And I was afraid of what the answer would be.

"Will, I think we need to talk." My dad said as soon as I started to take a sip of my raspberry lemonade.

Guessing the topic of what he wanted to talk about I took my time drinking before I answered, "About what?"

"Your sister actually," I breathed a sigh of relief. "You two were always so close growing up. And with things as they are, I hope that won't change. Once the pain meds and all that stuff are out of her system, she's going to have a lot to feel down about, and the loss of walking isn't all of it. I would like you to be there even more than before."

Without hesitation, I said, "Nothing in the world would stop me from helping my sis." I paused a moment. "What do you mean there's more than the loss of walking to feel down about?"

He took a deep breath then said, "Samantha gave us a letter to give Anna. It was telling Anna she wanted to see other people. Your sister's girlfriend broke up with her through a letter."

When he said my sister's girlfriend, I choked and my drink came flying out through my mouth and nose, "Anna wasn't a lesbian. What do you mean Samantha was her girlfriend?"

My dad grimaced, "I thought you knew. They'd been seeing each other for half a year. However, no she wasn't a lesbian. Both Samantha and Anna still went out with guys. But in the letter, Samantha said she was tired of guys and only wanted to be with girls, and that she only wanted to go out with someone who wanted to do the same."

My dad let that info sink in. I went through a lot of memories but couldn't find any that clued me into my sister being interested in girls.

I asked, "Why didn't she say anything?"

My dad was about to say something when Val called out from across the mall.

"Hey Will! We need to hurry. We're going to be late." Shouted Val.

With those words, I had another strange flash, this time it was a bit different. It was of Tiffany; we were both together, and I said I was about to explode; I was pulling out when Stan pushed me down onto his sister. His sister yelled at him, telling him that if he didn't let Will get out of her; she was going to be late for her next period. Then there was another flash. We were playing the old game twister. Right foot green was too much, and I fell on top of Tiffany. Then, in the distance, we heard the oven timer; I said I'll get off. Then Stan pinned us down. Tiffany said to let us up, or she would be late for the food.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.