Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

"What in the heck? That's not the kind of stuff you should be talking or even suggesting at the moment. She's still not recovered from her old Man's attack, yet. Shame on you," I yelled.

I was going to get up but then Val put her arm around me and sleepily asked? "What's going on? Why all the yelling?"

"Don't worry it's nothing serious. My mom is here and I really need to talk to her in private for a little bit. So if you could go upstairs I'll meet you in my room shortly." I said.

After Val was out of earshot my mom smiled at me and said something I really wasn't expecting, "You really do care about her don't you? My young boy has grown up so much and is defending his lady." She grabbed me in a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you."

"So that talk about me sleeping with her was just a test or something?" My mom gestured in a way that said I was at least close. "And the Grand Babies?"

"Welllll, I really would love to have grandchildren, but not until you and your lady are ready. I still think I would make a hot young Grandma," she said.

I grimaced, "Speaking of age, there is more than fifteen and a half years between us. No need for exaggeration."

It was her turn to grimace, "Actually, there is not more years between us. When I told you, I was twenty when I gave birth to you, I kind of lied. The truth is I was just fifteen and a half years old when you were born."

My mother and I talked about stuff like telling the truth about many things, like how the man Anna and I called dad isn't our real father, and I'm including Ray and Lois in that. She is leaving the part out about who our real father is, for now.

I was trying to wrap my head around this new information when I heard yelling from my room. I ran there as fast as I could. My heart was pounding so fast. I was worried Val's dad had found her. But I was confused by what I found. Val was standing in front of my television.

"What's wrong?" I frantically asked.

"What in the world are you doing with this?" She asked.

I replied, "With what?"

"How did you get this photo of me? It's really embarrassing." Val held out a photo towards me.

It was the photo I had developed of her sleeping with a stuffed animal, and the crazy hair.

I shrugged, "I can't exactly recall at the present moment. Don't worry though, nobody has seen it. By the way, what are you watching?"

I looked closer to the screen, and it was of Tiffany and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.