Val
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

I looked around for Val's father; first in the direction she was looking at, and then all over. However, soon cars started to honk at us.

"I think we need to get in the car. We're causing a traffic jam." I told Val.

I started to go to my side of the car, but Val stopped me.

She would shift her gaze between me and the direction she saw her father as she said, "Could you drive?"

As soon as we were buckled into our seats, I could see Val shaking. Later on, I hit the turn signal to head in the direction of her house, but Val put her hand on my lap and said, "Your place. He'll think to look for me at mine."

I couldn't say no to the scared look on her face, so I changed directions. Her hand was still on my lap, and she was still shaking. So I did the first thing that came to mind. It seemed like the only thing to do. I took her hand in mine.

"Would you like something to drink? We've got lots to choose from." I asked after we walked into the living room.

"Sure. Do you have grape pop?" Val seemed to only be partially there; her mind seemed elsewhere.

I told her we had plenty. As I started to leave she stopped me.

"Where is your bathroom? Whenever I get freaked out like that I either get sick to my stomach, or it makes me need to pee." Val blushed and threw her hand over her mouth and said, "OMG! I can't believe I just said that. I'm so sorry."

I couldn't help but smile and said, "We have a few but my mom decided most of them needed remodeling so the only good one is Daniella's. It's up the stairs and fifth door on your right. You'll have to go through her room though."

I got the drinks, and was headed through the hallway when I heard a loud thumping sound coming from my twin sister's room. I rushed there and before I could reach the door, Val opened it.

"Sorry but I tripped on something in your sister's room. I'm okay but could you tell me what this funny looking thing is," Val asked.

When she held up the object, my jaw dropped.

"Uh, well I'd have to say that is a vibrator." I choked out.

Val looked funny at me and asked, "A what? I've never seen a back massager look like this. So what is it used for?"

I choked again, "Uh; it's not for the back. It's actually for the uh ... well it's more for the ... are you serious?"

She actually looked serious. "Ladies use it for masturbation. They shove it up their..." It was my turn to blush. "Don't make me say this. Okay they put it up their private parts, their ... please forgive me for saying this. It goes up their vaginas, and it vibrates to give them pleasure."

I felt as if I were about to pass out.

"Really? Why would your sister have such a thing? How did she get it? Isn't she too young for this kind of thing?" She asked with so many emotions running through her face.

"I wish she was too young. But my mom didn't think so. She thought that it would help Anna keep her frustrations under control and to keep boys out of her pants. Let me tell you, my dad wasn't too pleased when my mom got that for Anna's sweet 16. There was a lot of fighting over that." I dreadfully explained.

For a couple seconds Val gripped the vibrator tightly to her chest then looked at it once again before going back into my sister's room to put it away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.