Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

Needless to say things didn't go as expected after my fight that day. After getting out of my aunt's, the principal's office, I ran into Tiffany.

"You've got to let me go with you when you take Val's homework to her. Man it's so exciting that you got in a fight and weren't expelled or even suspended." Tiffany was practically jumping with joy.

I was confused and was about to ask her how she knew when she beat me to the subject.

Calmed down just a little Tiffany said, "I kind of listened in on what was going on." She then gave me a hug. And added, "That's for defending my cousin's honor from that pervert."

"Well I'm just lucky that his mom believed my side of the story and she has enough influence in the system to have only Dave be punished," I said with relief.

Tiffany followed me to Val's place and she still looked excited. While we waited at the door Tiffany would look from the door to me and back again so often I was amazed she didn't hurt her neck. Then the door finally opened.

"Hi. Why are you two both here, at the same time? You're not up to anything funny are you? Oh wait did you get your car taken away from you for getting in a fight, Will," questioned Val.

Tiffany started to laugh then suddenly stopped as she looked at me. She said, "Sorry I guess I should have told you that I had called her and told her you had been in a fight today." Then she looked off to one side and with a semi serious tone that shifted a little to the silly side at the end, "I'm guessing I should have told her why you got in that fight, and then later on called her to tell her the results. Oh well."

Val looked at me expectantly, but for some reason I couldn't tell her.

"Fine I'll tell her." Tiffany rolled her eyes at me. "Romeo here heard some boys at school talking about you. I'm not going to tell you what they said but I can say it was disgusting and vial. And when Will confronted them they just pushed him, and at this point I don't mean literally. And that left Will with no other option than to fight for your honor. Luckily..."

Tiffany gave an explanation of what happened in the meeting with the principal and the two boys and their parents. I was embarrassed for some reason by the end.

Val looked nervous almost like she didn't know or want to say what she had to say next. She looked down and shuffled her feet then said, "I can't actually have visitors today. My Mom is going to take me out today. And no, I'm not supposed to say where we're going."

It was at that moment that Tatsu pulled into the driveway, got out of her car, and called out, "Hey you two, sorry, but I need to take my daughter out for a bit. And tomorrow might not be good either."

"I'll call you when you can come over again." Val said as she started to head towards her mom. But then she stopped, gave me a hug a quick peck on the cheek, and ran off. I could have sworn that I heard her say thanks. But it was so soft I wasn't sure it really happened. That and I was kind of in shock over the kiss. True it wasn't on the lips but still in a way it was my first kiss.

Later at Tiffany's house. We were sitting in her room. She was staring at me for a few moments.

I was getting a little uncomfortable with the looks and silence. I was about to say something when we heard a noise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.