Val
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

After that, Val didn't want to talk for a while. She didn't want me too close, but she didn't want me far. That is until her stomach started to growl. From the look on her face and body, I could tell she didn't want to get up.

"Can I go and get you something to eat," I asked?

She gave me a slightly ticked off look and said, "I'm not helpless you know. I don't need a prince in shining armor to come to my rescue. Just because I was raped by my own daddy..." She stopped from anger or some other emotion.

I was stunned for a moment then is said, "That's not what I meant and totally not why I asked."

I think she was going to argue even more until my stomach started to growl.

I looked down and shuffled my feet as I said, "I only had a small breakfast, and I skipped lunch. I was working my way through an excuse so as not to seem rude. So I thought asking if you wanted to either go out or stay in and get something to eat, would be a good way to go."

"I would be willing to eat pizza. Oh and ice cream. Uh not together, though. Eww!" Val replied.

Since I left my phone in my locker, we decided that it would be best to go to the kitchen and use the phone there. While I was looking through the cupboard that Val said had the phone book in it (yeah I know, weird that people still used or even had phone books) someone came up behind me. I had heard it but thought it was Val. So I was surprised to hear yelling.

"Who are you? Stay away from my daughter, you pervert," yelled Mrs. Kent.

I turned around and soon after I ended up in the hospital with a broken nose. She may be short and look fragile, but people shouldn't let that fool them. She was originally from China, and studied different fighting styles and was even in a few movies, mostly as a stunt double. So yeah she packs a mean punch.

"I am so sorry. I didn't realize you were there to help my little Cheshire cat. I can't apologize enough," said Mrs. Kent, repeatedly.

"Cheshire cat," I asked.

"Mom's nickname for me. She says I smiled so much when I was little. That and she was obsessed with the character. That and she insisted on giving birth at home while running the Johnny Depp movie, and the cat was on screen while I was born," said Val.

"Don't be silly Valerie, and no lying either. It's no nickname. It's your middle name," said Mrs. Kent.

"Mmmommmm. Oh my goodness. First, you flatten my b ... my Valentine's Day dance date's nose then you tell him the forbidden secret. I'm so totally reconsidering how I depict you in my autobiography after I'm famous," complained Val then she moaned and covered her face with her hands.

Mrs. Kent smiled at her daughter, and then turned to me and said, "Let's put that aside for now. If there is anything I can do for you to make up for this, please let me know."

I thought for a moment and said, "Well there is one thing. Before I saw my life flash before my eyes ... kidding. Before this happened," I gestured to my nose, "Val and I were getting ready to order some pizza. I know a place that has the best pizza. Would you like to take us there, and I'll pick us up some? It won't take long for me to go in and pick some up."

"Pizza? Really? That's all? I was expecting something more. I did break your nose after all," said Mrs. Kent.

"It was only a small thing it'll heal quickly. No permanent damage," I said.

"Uh, guys can we leave now? The people here are starting to stare," said Val.

We then left the hospital. Mrs. Kent argued about me paying for the pizza, until I finally told her my parents owned the place, and it would be free. I know if my parents owned the place, why did I need the phone book to call the place? The truth is the place was new, and I hadn't really bothered to learn the number yet. Lucky me the phone books were new enough to have the number.

Mrs. Kent was halfway through her second slice of pizza when suddenly she had this funny look on her face and looked at me then to Val and said, "Date to the dance? When did you two decide on this? Are you two a couple now? Are you dating?" She then looked at the pizza and added, "Oh my ... was this supposed to be a date? It was, and I stuck my nose into it."

She flinched, "Sorry poor choice of words."

Mrs. Kent wouldn't believe us when we told her this wasn't a date. So she left. A few minutes later, we heard her scream and run down stairs. She picked up her phone and made a call. She had called the police and explained who she was, and that she was calling for something connected to her husband's arrest.

"I just found out that the jerk videotaped his rape of my daughter," shouted Mrs. Kent!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.