The Perfect Sister - Cover

The Perfect Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

As I entered the bathroom, warmth hit my face. Abby hadn't been up here that long but she wasted no time. The water was on, her clothes were on the ground, and the room was filled with steam. Light humming was coming from inside the shower which I found kind of erotic.

This whole situation seemed like some lame, corny, low budget porn film, but I wasn't complaining. I quickly stripped out of the clothes, and stretched a little before climbing in.

My skin adjusted quickly to the hot water that splashed off of Abby and on to me. Her back was to me since I had come in the back and she was rinsing of her chest at the moment.

Not sure if she knew I had entered I cleared my throat softly, at which she turned around quickly to see me. Our shower was big and walk-in with plastic curtains, so we had plenty of room.

Abby smiled at me before turning back around to let the hot water run back down her chest. Before she had fully turned around I captured a glimpse of her perfect breasts which held her perfect pink erect nipples.

I figured she wanted me to take the initiative to confirm I was okay with it so I made the first move. I took two steps forward which put her back an inch from my chest and I slid my arms around her waist.

As soon as my arms locked around her stomach she leaned back into me. Abby had long legs so my erection was in the gap of her thighs. She continued to hum as I held her in my arms tightly. That didn't last more then five minutes.

Abby didn't pull out of my arms but instead she turned around and pressed her chest against mine. She smiled and placed her lips on mine for a short soft kiss.

"Well look at that, you didn't faint from the sight of my breasts." She joked and gave me another kiss, this one was harder and she put a little tongue in this one.

"Well what do you know, I've gotten used to all the perfect bodies around here." My hand slid down her wet back and stopped at her bulging hips.

With one hand the girl grabbed my right ass cheek and with the other slid between us to grab my member. She stroked it once and licked my lips without kissing me.

"I'm not new at this and we only have about twenty more minutes, so lets get started." She separated herself from me and turned off the water. She then leaned her back against the tile wall.

The wall must have been freezing, but if it was she wasn't showing it. Instead she motioned me over and smiled seductively.

Of course I did as she said and walked over to her. Not knowing how to do this standing up, she took the lead from me.

She told me to put my right arm on the wall fully extended, and my left arm lower and at a ninety degree angle. I did both as instructed and she rewarded me with a kiss.

"You listen so well, Ashley is so lucky to be with you." She smiled and stood on her the tip of her toes. She instructed me to lean my waist forward. Again I adjusted myself the was I was told.

Slowly she lowered her body until my penis began touching her vagina. She placed one of her hands flat on the wall and the other one wrapped around the stick.

She aligned it just how she wanted it and she sunk the rest of the way down with a sigh of relief. For a moment we sat in silence with her impaled on my penis. Then it was back to more work.

Abby then lifted her right leg and put it in the hook of my left arm. When this was finished she gave me a satisfied look.

"All right, now do your thing." She put one hand on her lifted leg and the other on my right forearm. With her done moving, I thrust into her once slowly for testing but everything seemed to be right.

My hips began to move on their own with different thrust. First they were short and fast, then long and slow, but they finally adjusted to a medium on both speed and length. This medium was the most erotic because the way my hips caught her wet hips it made a nice slapping noise.

Abby moaned loudly with each of my thrust and she fixed herself accordingly. She ended up moving her right hand and grabbing my head to pull me in for a kiss. To an outsider this would have looked like rough sex but it really wasn't.

Everything that was happening was gentle and delicate, well except for the kiss. Our lips mashed together and our tongues fought hard until we were both panting as if we had just got done running.

My thrusts became slower as my leg and hip muscles began to tire, and my abdominal muscles began to ache. Having sex while standing was way more exhausting then doing it in a horizontal position.

Though having sex while standing was tiring, it also had a different movement pattern to it. A couple of times I pulled back wrong and I slipped out.

"Ah, I can't do this anymore." I pulled out of her and dropped her right leg that was still hooked in my arm.

"Tell me about it, I think my leg has cramped." She sighed and rubbed her leg. "I do have an idea though."

With that she slung open the shower curtain and grabbed a towel out of the closet. Quickly she unfolded it and laid it over the lid of toilet.

"Now sit down." She motioned towards the toilet that was covered with the towel. Of course I did as she said.

After I sat down, Abby walked over to me in what seemed like a seductive way but it really wasn't. Her perky breasts jiggled slightly with each step. When she reached my legs she dropped down to her knees.

Abby smiled up at me before flicking the head of my penis lightly making it bob slightly. With no hesitation, she pulled her hair back and dropped her head.

First she licked it shyly as if she wasn't sure what to expect. Then she licked it again, this time with a little more force. A slight moan slipped from my throat.

"I don't taste half bad." She joked before swallowing the head of my prick.

The instant warmth made me release a groan and a little precum. I felt the tip of her tongue swipe over the head, licking up the little release. She picked her head up once more.

"You don't half bad either." With that she went back down and took me in her mouth.

This time she didn't come back up, instead her head slid down my shaft and back up to the head. She repeated this process a few times in silence before anything else was said. This time it was me talking.

"Ah yes, your mouth feels so good." I placed a hand on her head and let her head guide my hand up and then back down.

The differences between her lower hole and upper hole weren't many. Her mouth was wetter, while her vagina was warmer. That was about the only main differences so her mouth had me ready to release.

I guess from my groans she could tell I was getting close, so she pulled her head off and licked my head once. She stood up and straddled me, but sat down right above my prick. So when she slide down onto my lap, it pushed my prick down so it couldn't enter.

"Not so fast now, we still have a little time so lets make the best of it." She kissed me again and grabbed my wrist.

She brought my hand up to her right breast and place my hand on it. Firmly I grabbed it until she let out a slight moan into my mouth.

"Ah shit this is so hot." I broke the kiss for a second but didn't pull back. I pretty much talked directly into her mouth. She giggled before kissing me again, this time softly.

I squeezed her boob again which caused another moan to slip into my mouth. I pulled my hand back slightly and pinched her nipple which made her jump.

"Don't do that so unexpectedly!"She hit my arm which made me pulled her nipple a little.

At the tug on her nipple she moan out of pleasure and groaned out of pain. It was a weird but erotic sound that pleased me.

I let go of her nipple and put both hands on her waist. I then proceeded to lift her slightly, which angled my prick back up. Slowly I let her down, aligning her box with my prick.

As Abby slid down my penis we kissed and moaned into each others mouth in unison. I thrust up into her once which lifted her and she then planted her feet and continued to bounce on her own.

I bent my neck slightly and caught her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it as she continued to bounce on me. Her moans mixed with the sound of her ass and thighs slapping against my thighs.

Finally her whole body stiffened and her vaginal muscles began to ripple around my cock. I felt the bulge grow in my balls and I panicked.

"Shit, you have to get off. I'm not wearing a condom!" Abby only smiled and kissed me deeply.

I couldn't hold it anymore. The strings of cum traveled up the shaft and shot into her. I counted four but those were the ones that held pressure. A few globs probably leaked into her as well.

"Wow, now I really do need a shower." She pulled off slowly but a thick white string of my semen connected us.

Before the string broke she scoped it up with her finger and put it in her mouth. A slight groan of satisfaction rumbled in her throat.

"I really shouldn't have came in you." She just smiled at me and disappeared back into the shower.

Just as I opened the door, a loud knock banged on the door. Both me and the person on the other side jumped. It took me a second to recognize that it was my sister.

"You are five minutes past due." She folded her arms just below her breasts, which were held tightly in a tank top. She had no bra on so her nipples poked through.

"I know sorry. We had to get situated because we couldn't stand anymore." I opened the door fully and began to walk out. "Oh wait."

I took a few steps back in and grabbed the condoms. I couldn't forget those again. I walked out of the bathroom to see my sister entering her room again.

Next was to my room where Kylie was waiting for me.

I walked over to my door but stopped before going in. This was about to be exhausting, Kylie seemed like the type to be a freak in the bed.

I sighed slightly before opening the door slowly to reveal the Jamaican already naked in my bed. One hand was rubbing slowly at her clit, the other was pushing a small purple dildo in and out of her dark pink slit.

Since her eyes were closed as she was enjoying herself, I stood there silently for a moment taking her body in. Her face was face was relaxed but concentrated and her mouth was opened slightly. Every couple of seconds a soft moan would slip past her lips.

He perfect caramel colored breasts were topped off perfectly with nice dark brown nipples. If she was lactating she would probably produce thick creamy chocolate milk. Her nipples were making me drool just thinking about sucking them.

Then following her smooth stomach down to her spread legs, her perfect pink juicy vagina was being played with. It was making a slight squishing noise every time the dildo went in. Though it couldn't be seen, the ass that she sat on was also perfect and juicy.

As I said before, though I have always had a crush on Ashley, I never thought anything was going to come out of it. I mean she was my sister's bestest friend. I always thought that if I was going to be in a relationship with someone from the babe-fest that it was going to be Kylie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.