The Perfect Sister - Cover

The Perfect Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Lusting after my sister got me nowhere for years. I mean no one expected it would, and by no one I mean me. Only I knew the secret I had, and if anyone found out I would be doomed. Now that I look back on it I wasn't really afraid of what society would think, I was more worried about losing my sister. She would hate me forever, or so I thought at the time. I was foolish at sixteen and didn't realize the signs she was giving. When does a virgin that age really notice stuff like that?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

While I slept soundly, my body did not. When Ashley, who had been up for an hour or so, woke me I was reversed from the way I had fallen asleep, with my top half hanging over the edge.

The movement was easily explained when the blood cleared from my head and the dream came spinning back in little pieces. Apparently, the blowjob from my sister had given my mind some dirty thoughts, so my dream was pretty much a giant sex dream.

I didn't remember much of the dream, but I did remember having sex with Ashley, my sister, and the rest of the babe-fest. Yes, a blowjob from a relative gave me that kind of dream. I thought I was going insane. But my dream wasn't that far off.

Right now you are probably asking, far off from what? But if you really wish to know, keep reading and figure it out.

Anyways, Ashley woke me up with a nice kiss, which sort of confused me because she was upside down, and that really bothered me.

"Hey Sleepyhead, you slept all day. I'm surprised you didn't wake up asking for sex." I fixed myself on the bed and looked over at the clock. It was seven, but it felt way later, I guess that's what sleeping all day

does to you.

"Actually, I would like to put in a request for lovemaking" I smiled and scanned her body. My smile shifted into a frown when I realized she was clothed.

"Well your request is denied, now get up and get dressed. We have to go to the store and pick something up." She turned around and headed towards the door.

"Wait, why was my request denied?" I whined before she could leave me alone in the room, she turned around and met my eye.

"Well, maybe I don't feel like having sex, or maybe too much sex is not healthy for relationships. Though I think it is more the second one. I think I am feeling the itch." She winked at me and saw my cock flex since I was still naked, with a pretty strong morning wood.

"Hence why I did not say have sex. I said make love, because the way we do it is magical." I stood up and with two strides I was able to wrap my arms around her and pull her into a nice hug.

"Magical, we have only done it once; you can't call it magical yet. Now get off me you pig, we have to go." As I loosened my grip on her she pushed me away lightly with a small chuckle.

She left the room as I got dressed, though I saw here watch my cock bob as she left. I am pretty sure she left so she didn't scratch the itch.

I put on a fresh pair of blue gym shorts followed by my semi skinny jeans. Well they weren't skinny jeans, that is just what my sister and her group called them. You see, they were my favorite pants, I had them since my freshmen year, but my legs had grown since then.

So now the jeans are tight on the legs but snug on the waist. Them being tight around the legs doesn't bother me though, I don't really notice, but my sister does and loves to mess with me about it. I am not really sure why I haven't disowned her yet, she is really mean.

Anyways, I threw on my purple shirt with a random unknown design on it followed by my socks and black Adidas. I checked the mirror in my room before exiting and made my way down the hall. No one was anywhere, well except Ashley who was waiting on the couch for me.

"There's my handsome man, now let's go. I want to get back and scratch my itch, it is bothersome." She smiled and grabbed my hand beginning to lead me to the door.

"Wait, what are we buying?" I asked as I grabbed my Baltimore Ravens hat off the hat rack by the door before she pulled me out.

Yes, a Baltimore fan. I know I am from Florida, but the Jaguars are ass, can you really blame me? Now leave me alone about my team and let's get back to the story.

"Um, condoms of course; don't be such a dummy." She pulled me to my side where she gave me a small kiss and walked around to the passenger seat.

"Condoms, why the hell are you buying condoms?" I groaned as I unlocked the car and we both climbed in almost at the exact same time.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, they aren't for us. Unlike me, some people care if they get pregnant." She smiled and placed her hand on mine, which was lying on her lower thigh, right above her knee.

"Don't care if you get pregnant? Why wouldn't you care, that would destroy your whole life. You wouldn't get to do any of the things you want to do." I pulled into the convenience store which was pretty much right down the road. We could have walked there in less than five minutes.

"How would that destroy my life? I only got one year of school left after this one, which is practically over. I am almost eighteen; I am looking for a good man to settle down with. I know eighteen doesn't sound old, but I'm not really that wild if you hadn't noticed. I don't really want to go out and party. If you got me pregnant I would force you to marry and take care of me. That would fulfill my dream of being your stay at home wife who cooks, cleans, and takes care of the house."

She avoided eye contact while she talked but as soon as she finished talking she looked over and our eyes connected. I knew she was serious, which made my heart sped up in my chest and a warm feeling spread up my chest and over my face.

Since I was looking at her, I saw that her upper chest and face began to get a light pink. I realized then that we had both begin to blush at what she said. We sat for a moment in silence with eye contact before I decided to speak.

"Hey, look at it like this. You wouldn't have to force me; I would gladly marry you and take care of you and our child." I smiled slightly and she gripped my hand tightly before letting it go.

"How lovely, this is why I love you Dean, you are so perfect to me, and you always have been." She blushed a little harder and opened the door.

We met back in front of the car where I slid my right arm around her neck. Without a second of hesitation she slid her left arm around my waist and pulled me into her.

"I might have always been perfect to you, because I had a slight crush on you. Now it is more than a crush though; I believe I love you as well Ashley." I smiled and she stopped right outside the door.

"I am always glad you have always called me Ashley and not Ash. Calling me by my name is more intimate and erotic then calling me by a nickname. I may or may not have rubbed off to thinking about you moaning my name." She whispered the last part before opening the door and dragging me in.

After entering the store we held tight together looking at the various items looking for our target. Eventually we found what we were looking for under a sign that said "family planning".

"Family planning, am I reading that correctly?" I asked as Ashley began looking at the various boxes that covered the shelves.

"I just realized, I don't have any idea what size we are looking for." She groaned and looked up at me with a slight smile. "What size are you? We will just assume he is your size."

"I don't feel comfortable saying that out loud in a public place." I looked around only to find a single lady looking at the diapers down the aisle.

"Come on, man up. You aren't that small, I promise I won't laugh." Ashley chuckled and pushed me slightly, still keeping me close with the arm around my waist.

"Fine ... I am..." I paused to look around. Not sure why, the diaper lady didn't care about my dick size. "I am eight and a half." I groaned slightly as I lowered my voice keeping it just above a whisper.

"My Lord, eight and a half inches, I will never understand how that fit in me!" Without even lowering her voice she repeated what I said, and added more. Now I could never return to this store without shame.

"I think you guys should go Trojan: Magnum. That should fit best." Diaper lady threw in her suggestion with a small chuckle.

"Thank you, I was totally lost over here." Ashley picked up the black box with the big gold letters across the front of it.

After paying for the item, we left and got back in the car. We sat silently before she chuckled and looked over at me.

"It isn't funny Ashley, now diaper lady and everyone else in there knows my dick size." I groaned and blushed slightly, thinking about what diaper lady would say to her friends.

"It's okay, it isn't like she cared. Plus if you hadn't been so busy avoiding looking at her, you would have realized how she was looking at you. She looked like a hungry tiger about to bounce on my big cock." She smiled and placed her hand on the front of my pants.

"Your cock, who said it was your cock?" I smiled as my prick got harder and I flexed it under your hand. This caused Ashley to grip it lightly.

"I did and I want it now." With that we jumped out the car and met in front of the house door for a wild make out session.

We pushed the door open and quickly shut it again. We groped and kissed our way to the couch, the box of condoms lying at the door where Ashley dropped them.

Immediately my hands went to the brim of her shirt and I began to lift it over her head, which she allowed. She hadn't been wearing a bra, but that was normal these days. Her large breast fell out but were quickly covered by my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.